YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

HER TRUTH (M)

2.9K 52 3
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

After seulgi hear jisoos confession, she didn't confront jisoo. Seulgi run out she don't know what to do, she feel betrayed and broken.

The girls go back to villa almost midnight, but without seulgi with them.

" I tell her to go with you guys, I can manage  lisa alone" jisoo who is now worried but she thinks as older to them and stay calm.

" Guys listen to me, your from work get rest let me handle this with jongyeon, maybe she just have meetings ok" jisoo convince them cause they really are exhausted, they also think that maybe she have business to deal with.

Lisa sleep already, jisoo scold her earlier and lisa is very sorry. Jongyeon is with jisoo she didn't want too much people to deal with this maybe seulgi is just in business stuff.

" Jongyeon thank you for staying, you can rest now, seulgi will text and call if ever  she's really worked up" jisoo said, jongyeon want to protest but she comply.

Hour after, jisoo cant take it anymore she went outaide and go where seulgi take her last night, she sit on the chair, she sighed and she remembers something. When she hears a noise inside the hut.

" Ohh shot maybe someone is staying here" jisoo thought and shes about to leave then.

" Soo~ yaàah" its loud but muffled, but it's clear that jisoo hear it. Then she get near and hold the knob she twist it good thing it's not locked.

" Ommo seul" jisoo saw seulgi laying flat murmuring some incoherent words but jisoo understand it's her name, jisoo emediately went near to seulgi who's really drunk now.

" Seulgi what happen to you" jisoo carefully lift seulgis head to lay it in her lap.

" Seul, is this because of me, I'm sorry" jisoo is now sure that seulgi hear her earlier, cause she hear a door being slam.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry" jisoo is crying seeing seulgi face in pain jisoo feel that seulgi loves her so she does. She don't want them to know it cause she is fighting her sickness, she don't want to leave her love ones.

" Soo ~ya~" seulgi said in repeat even in her State so take her phone and send a quick message, she want to accompany seulgi and explain to her everything.

" Eun I'm with seulgi, she knows we will get back in morning kindly look for lisa just make an alibi, I'll explain everything ok. Love yah"

MORNING

"  unnie" joohyun sighed, she didn't sleep last night she saw jisoo and she follows her, it's really wrong but she cant help it she hears jisoo, when she and seulgi talk even seulgi is drunk.

" Now I know, unnie" joohyun broke her thoughts when lisa sit next to her.

" What unnie and bear doing in temple is there shoot your going to do there?" Lisa asked joohyun, well jieun makes an alibi and that's the only thing she says, she just read the message at the same time lisa woke up.

" Yeah they were just checking the venue they will be back later lili" joohyun said they already know it coz jieun message them too, jennie is still sleeping and chaeyoung too.

.

" Hmm let's go outside joojoo" lisa asked her smiling which joohyun reciprocate.

" Sure lili" joohyun offer her hand to lisa which lisa gladly held, they are walking on shore, but joohyun take other route since she know where is jisoo and seulgi is.

"How are you joojoo?" Lisa asked

" I'm fine lili little tired but I can manage" joohyun shared, then they sit on the dock since there feet bring them there.

" I'm tired also joojoo, this persons in me, I don't even know who I am" lisa shared for the first time, make joohyun furrowed her brow.

" Who is lisa for you joohyun? For me lisa is me but there's always but I can't figure who is me in my brain joohyun" lisa said then she sighed.

" Its been awhile since calls me in my name not the pet name" joohyun thought.

" Just don't get tired lili, were her for you, your not alone in your battle" joohyun assured her.

" I know joojoo, deep in me they are all real like it's me right," lisa sighed

" I don't want to be burden joohyun, to everyone even to my unnie I cause her so much , she don't deserve shouldering through my whole life, what if I'm getting worst then i" lisa didn't finish her word cause joohyun kiss her.

Force and in need, she need to send lisa a message, she can't take what lisa saying, she don't want them hear Lisa's getting negative in whole thing.

" Do you get what I need you to understand? Your not a burden I need you, we needed you your tired then get a rest don't quit cause we're not quitting, be strong lisa." Joohyun hugged lisa and she sob, lisa hugged her back same energy.

" Joohyun, I like you a lot, but I'm not well and I dont want to put you in this situation but deep inside I know I like  you a lot" lisa shared her feelings.

" She like me I know, but I don't know what kind of like, but whatever it's like she have for me then I'll be contented" joohyun thought and broke the hugged she want to look on Lisa's eyes that makes her calm and love.

" I'll stay lisa as much as you want me to stay I stay, but even if you push me away I will stay cause lisa I know, want me to stay" joohyun said.

" Thank you so much joohyun, for everything" lisa said and they stay on dock hugging and feel each other's heartbeat.

THE HUTTTTTTT

" Arrghh" seulgi wake up with throbbing head , eyes still closed, adjusting to The sunlight peaking on there window, then a flashback of of events hit her before she passed out.

Seulgi emediately look at the lady sleeping on her side, she scan her face, she lightly touch it, memorizing each lines.

" Jisoo, don't give up, I need you my love" seulgi thought unknowingly a tear escape on her eyes thinking of jisoo leaving her, makes her die on instant.

Jisoo open her eyes not liking what she sees seulgi in tears, her hand is in jisoos face.

" Seul" jisoo whisper her voice is full of worries.

" Don't leave me sooyaa please, just don't leave me, I'll find you best doctor just don't give up love please," seulgi is crying mess she will be dying if jisoo don't want to fight.

" Shhh don't cry bear," jisoo hear her it break her heart, she don't have plan to fall in love because of her baggages and illness, but seulgi makes her heart melt in all the barrier she put,  then she sighed

" Sooyaa do you hear me please fight, please fight huh?" Seulgi is looking at her looking for jisoos answer, then she nod jisoo, she can't leave them she can't, even in her last breath she will fight for them.

" Thank you sooyaa, I won't leave you too, we will find  you donor I will be devastated if can't, what's the use of too much money I have if can't spend it to you so thank you jisoo" seulgi find relief she know she can find she know it.

" Bear, can we just keep this between us and jiuen, this wont help lisa if she finds out" jisoo asking a favor.

" I will jisoo I will, I'll take care of you two, ok so don't worry and focus also in your wellness, when we back to korea, i want to talk to you doctor too, I have connection sooyaa I been funding charity and I know I can find you one ok" seulgi is not bragging she just want to give jisoo hope that she can make it.

" Ok bear, why don't you take shower cause you still smell alcohol, we can take breakfast and go back to villa" jisoo told seulgi then she nod and get up before kissing her forehead.

Jisoo is just laying in bed waiting for seulgi, she chuckle finding it funny that even they were not yet in relationships they are in this extent, then seulgi get out from bathroom fresh with sports bra and boxer on.
Jisoo can't help but to look seulgi, she is undeniably attractive and sexy those raging abs and extra thing makes her even sexiest.

" Done checking me out hon?" Seulgi is approaching jisoo and she kneels down.

" Be my girlfriend jisoo" seulgi said, she can't take it anymore and she want to make jisoo hers. She don't want to waste time because the next question is more bigger.

" Isn't it romantic asking me be your girlfriend looking like that?" Jisoo smirk, and she trace seulgis arm resting on her both side.

" Kneeling is part of it, but i just want to be different, so?" Seulgi knows it that jisoo want it too, eventhough they don't have label they act like married couple already except the one time make out

" With honored ms. Kang" jisoo said and snake her arm to seulgi's neck and attached there lips together, the kiss is natural and sweet not in hurry but loving and slow.

" Thank you jisoo, and iloveyou" seulgi drop the bomb what's the prolonging if she know she love jisoo, she just want jisoo to know it.

" I love you too bear" jisoo declare it also, they're old enough and this is not just hooked up thing but a stable and permanent for them,

" Seul make love to me' jisoo said while breaking there kiss, seulgi knows it its time she don't want jisoo to beg for it twice, so she gladly do it.

' I'll love you sooyaah"  seulgi push jisoo lightly to lay down, she's hovering jisoo but not crashing her weight to it but jisoo Hook her leg on seulgis waist to close there gap, the kiss is getting intense and needy.

" Hmmmm" jisoo let out a soft moan makes seulgi triggered, just like yesterday its always a music to her ears. Seulgi hands is everywhere caressing each sides and and back of jisoo,  jisoo is getting needy pushing more seulgi to her.

" Bear why so gentle, don't be afraid love, this all yours'" jisoo said holding seulgi's hand leading it into her breast, seulgi knead it softly ear a groan from jisoo.

" As you wish my queen" seulgi adjust there position to make them comfortable, seulgi kiss jisoos neck and found her sweet spot, she don't want to mark her in visible area's, that's why her kiss went down to her collarbone, shoulder and upper breast.

Jisoo is moaning already by just a kiss , her legs can't stay still she definitely wet and her core is aching, seulgi take time to express her love to jisoo, jisoo is thankful how considerate seulgi at this state.

Seulgi look her in the eyes asked permission, jisoo nod lift her back to help seulgi for undressing her, she's in her lacy bra, but still in her shorts, seulgi look at her, Hair scattered, breathing heavily, flush cheeks, lewd eyes and swollen lips.

" Your so beautiful my love" seulgi make love to her lips and her hands squeezing jisoos mounds. Jisoo wants more and she push seulgi down taking a hint seulgi unclasped her brassiere, makes her breast bounce a little, she not big She not even small but humble and delish in seulgi's eyes.

Seulgi takes time kiss and teasing jisoo, seulgi purposefully avoid jisoos pink nipple that's already hard and need attention

" Seul, suck it or I'm going to twist your neck" jisoo threatened jisoo is being impatient and needy.

" Feisty my love, don't worry I got you", when seulgi latch and licking her nipple, jisoo push seulgi more and she moaning mess

" Aaahhh, bear" jisoo moaning her name, seulgi gives attention each glory of jisoo, wet and red and swollen, jisoo needs more she grind on seulgis clothed bulge and it's throbbing and mad on what jisoos doing to her, she can feel jisoo is wet since shes now on her  panty, cute panty.

" Seul more aaaa shhh" jisoo push seulgi down south, seulgi kissing jisoos belly, panty line and her calves. Jisoo rest her heels on seulgis shoulder giving her more access

She's kissing her thick thighs giving her love bites and marks, then seulgi rip her panty makes jisoo arches her back in anticipation. Then seulgi spread her legs to see her more, not shave but no hair, jisoo pussy is blessed there's no hair at all, smooth and pink and wet

" Love your more than beautiful " seulgi didn't waste her time she smell jisoo which is so heavenly scented, lavander and vanilla that's what seulgi can smell.

She gave jisoo long lick makes andakes jisoo shout her name, and curse, a first timer both unexperience is making love is magical, seulgi lick and suck jisoo, she used her both hands spreading and playing on jisoos clit, while her tongue fucking her.

Jisoo grip seulgi's hair and push her face in her cunt, and she grinds on seulgi's tongue, jisoo wants more.

" Love get in already, aaashhhh" jisoo said in between her moans, seulgi knows what jisoo meant,  is wet and dripping.

" I'll be gentle love, this will hurt ok" jisoo nod cause she knows it, seulgi position her fingers first and gently push it but  jisoo is not having it and she meet suelgi s push.

" Aaahhh" its hurts and her cherry pops in first stroke, seulgi didn't move she gave time for jisoo to recover, she keep kissing her to soothe her in pain after in few jisoo, grind on her finger and moaning,

" Seul I can't take it im cumming" jisoo said cause she can't handle the tension in her belly.

" Go on love im here" seulgi encourage her, and jisoo groaned in her first orgasm and her legs is shaking, seulgi help her to relax before pulling back her finger, cleaning her and lick her first orgasm,  makes jisoo miss her already she is panting but she want more

Jisoo palmed seulgi's throbbing dick, and it's getting harder, makes seulgi moaning. Jisoo undress seulgi, her breast are small just like most of intersex, then she makes seulgi stand and jisoo kneeled down.

Jisoo pulled her boxer makes her dick sprung on her face its veiny and smooth and hard, the tip is red and its drippingg with precum.

" Tell me if I'm doing good" jisoo said while she's holding seulgi's dick on her tiny hands give her small strokes. Makes her dick twitch.

Jisoo lick her like an ice cream, wetting seulgi shaft teasing her too,  avoiding the needy tip. She even suck her balls and spit a little to give her proper handjob.

" Love please" seulgi beg she need jisoo but opposite to her jisoo love teasing seulgi and hear her to plead.

" What bear?" Jisoo licking her lika a pro.

" Suck me already love" seulgi groaned in needs then jisoo didn't inform her, jisoo put her dick in her mouth, sucking and licking her tip makes seulgi her eye rolled.

" Jisooo arrrgh mm" seulgi wants to push but she give jisoo the drive not until jisoo, bobbing her head give seulgi the best blowjob, its like she had one, but no, for a first timer jisoo is a pro.

Seulgi unconsciously backed her hip and trusting jisoos mouth, jisoo moan while seulgis dick in her mouth giving a vibration.

" Love I'm cumming" seulgi warn her and jisoo knows it so she push more so seulgi can shoot her jizz down to her throat, and there seulgi release her first make love orgasm.

" I'm sorry love" seulgi little embarrassed for shooting it to her throat, but jisoo stand up and wipe her mouth and the suck it while looking to seulgi, makes seulgi hard again.

" Why sorry love, your mine right, so it's mine too" jisoo grip seulgi's dick who's standing proud again and it throbbing and aching for more.

" Now lets make love seul" jisoo kiss seulgi, seulgi wrapped her arms to jisoos small waist and they kiss passionately and slow, seulgi bend down her legs then jisoo jump and wrapped her legs on seulgis waist.

They kissing on that position, and jisoo can feel seulgi's dick poking on her entrance, jisoo knows it, this is it and she's gladly giving her self to seulgi. They broke the kiss and they stare in each other's eyes, not talking, heavy breathing, words can't express how they much love each other.

Seulgi lay her on bed again, no gap in them then seulgi position her dick to jisoos inviting cunt. Jisoo spread her legs for her to easily access. She's wet and  it's slide easily but painfully.

" Soo tight arrrgh" seulgi slide more and jisoo push more, a tear escape in her eyes it's painful now but, shes loving the twitching inside her, she feel warm and her heart can't stop beating wildly same as seulgi.

They didn't move then they stare, just in right moment they both backed for little movement makes them moans, then seulgi slowly trusting jisoo makes jisoo crying in pleasures, kissing and moaning that's all you can her and skin slapping, jisoo push seulgi so she can make on top.

Jisoo looking on seulgis eyes, she grind and moaning seulgi's hand is squeezing her mounds. She giving jisoo power to drive the pleasure.

" I love you jisoo, ahhhh your the best jisoo " they keep on that pace , but jisoo want harder she bouncing on seulgi and grinding,  it's all new to her but she just follow her bodies asking for.

" Seulgi your so biggg AAAARRRGH" seulgi get up a little so she can suck jisoos breast. Now they intend to hold there second orgasm to make this longer to feel each other.

" Seulgi I'm ahhhhhhh" jisoo didn't hold it and she paint seulgis dick white, seulgi is cumming to and she's about the pulled but jisoo didn't let her.

" Jisoo are you sure arrrgh" seulgi asking riding jisoos orgasm jisoo nod, she don't mind getting pregnant but for sure she not on her state  so she allowed seulgi to shoot it she keep bouncing so seulgi can cum, and there.

" Ahhhhh" seulgi hugged jisoo while cumming jisoo clenched her wall to milk suelgi, they stop moving, catching there breath but still seulgi is buried.

" Ilove you jisoo, iloveyou ' seulgi kiss her with contentment.

" I love you too" jisoo buried her face on seulgis neck, then she lift her hip so that seulgi can pulled it, earn a groan from jisoo and she already miss seulgi.

" That was amazing jisoo, now let me clean you love"

The room is mess clothes scattered everywhere, blanket is on the floor and pillow us nowhere to be found, seulgi wear her boxer and sports bra, then she get the towel to wipe jisoos body, jisoo is red and flustered in way, they saw blood in the sheet makes jisoo embarrassed but seulgi just give her a peck. She help jisoo dress and they decide to stay little longer to catch up the energy before going back to villa. Jisoo didn't forget to text jieun so that she can tell something to Lisa's whinny ass.

Its late afternoon already, when jennie woke up she saw lisa in couch, sitting she's alone.

" Poopoo?"

"Nini your here, haisst jieun unnie get something in hotel lobby, then joojoo fall asleep, my unnie and that bear didn't cameback yet" lisa whine and she lean on jennies shoulder.

Jennie knew about seulgi and jisoo, since seulgi text her except the sexy activity of course, and jieun text them too.

" Its ok they will be back soon, did you eat already?" Jennie asked and caressed Lisa's cheek

" Hmm, come Nini, I'll make you food" lisa dragged jennie on kitchen area, she prepared her food, and drinks and fruits, jennie is just looking at her, smiling

" Thank you poopoo" Jennie then take a spoon of food, when lisa kiss her cheek makes her blushing.

" What's that for poopoo" jennie said smiling

" I just want to Nini, you know your beautiful Nini?" Lisa smiling to jennie, lisa admit it to herself that she wants her Nini near to her.

" I don't know poopoo but not as you of course" Jennie said blushing then lisa pampered her light kisses in her chubby cheek makes her giggling.

" Okok I stop eat now Nini, and can we go to beach, promise I won't surf again" lisa said afraid on jisoos rant.

" Your too brave for a first timer to surf look what you got, a souvenir" Jennie trace her temple.

" I'm cool right?" Lisa said with proud smile in her face makes jennie love her the most.

" Ok maybe later, jisoo unnie will comeback. Wait" Jennie finish her food and quickly brush her teeth and   grab her hat then lisa didn't forget her camera.

They walk on the other side of beach, coz lisa saw a boat there she want to take pictures of jennie. They have fun taking pictures and they play tag and run on sands, its hot but they don't mind sweating. Not to far jieun saw them, she have some good stuff as seulgi saw said so when they get back they have something for lisa.

Jeiun Spotted chaeyoung walking on her way but spacing out.

" PSSST the bathroom is not that way" jieun broke chaeyoung thought.

" Huh? Ohh unnie why your here" chaeyoung told her make jiuen shake her head.

" Yeah I'm here, get your grip chaeyoung, and please before you go out wear something ok" jieun whisper the last word to her and tapped her shoulder and walk away.

Chaeyoung look at herself and, she cover her lower area, and she run passing jieun who's laughing already. Well chaeyoung wore her hoodie with just boxer and wake up boner. Chaeyoung is so embarrassed she keep cursing in her run.

She enter there shared room of joohyun, makes joohyun groan in her noise.

" Keep it down chaeyoung" joohyun weakly said but chaeyoung hear her, she say her apologies and sit down and grab her pillow to shout, then she calm herself

" That was embarrassing" chaeyoung weakly said with redness on her cheek.

" Hon I call already a services for our dinner, we will have it near the beach, the staff set it already" seulgi said waiting for jisoo in bathroom.

" Thank hon, I have favor again," jisoo told seulgi and she wrapped her arm to her lover.

" Sure what is it darling" seulgi said she really don't have permanent endearment to jisoo, its naturally said depends on her words.

" Keep it low key ok, I will tell this to lisa when it's time, she's a jealous baby you know that right, and I will talk to chaeyoung too is that ok" jisoo said cause she will be honest to chaeyoung since shes also a important person in her lives.

" Don't worry honey, I know ok I trust you, you know just do your thing I'll support you" seulgi close there distance and kiss jisoo passionately.

" Hmmmm, stop I'm still sore hon" jisoo said between there kisses

" Your lips I can't resist that heartshape lips of yours it inviting" seulgi said and peck her again.

" You need some pill for that?" Seulgi pertaining to her soreness

" I'm good I can manage it, thank you let's go, and please calm down" jisoo said cause seulgis pants is forming again, seulgi breath and calm her buddy and it helps.

They're walking in the villa when something crashing launch on jisoo.

" Unnnnnnnnnieee I misssssss youuu where have you beeeennn" lisa whine, they almost hit the floor good thing seulgi is at the back to prevent them from falling

" awww I miss you too, its just work beside tommorow we have a tour and ride elephant" jisoo cheerfully said but lisa is glaring to seulgi at the back, makes seulgi swallow her breath.

" Its not her fault, I'm still working to them, now let go first in my room, I'll change while you tell me what you did while I'm gone" jisoo dragged lisa upstairs to avoid anything running on Lisa's mind which it works

" Nice hickey huh" jennie nudge seulgi, jennie can sense it that something happen, by looking at seulgi it positive

" Yeah it looks good on me" seulgi tease back, she surely is happy

" I'm happy for you seul, I know you won't hurt unnie and I'll expect by the end of this year a wedding bell right?" Jennie said

" You know me so well yes or maybe earlier than you expected mandu, I won't let her go " seulgi said smiling then jieun saw seulgi and she smirk.

" So the cherry pop already?" Jieun casually said bad laugh at her redness.

" Just remember my advice, not me going to kill you but lisa herself ok" seulgi nod though it s true.

They all now settled on beach, the staff put large tent for them, barbeque to seafood any kind of foods, the rascals were there also jinhyuk team and manager seo. Male lisa behave cause she just saw seo for the first time. They eat and chat.

Lisa is capturing pictures more on candid, jennie and joohyun act like the hostess of the party they are everywhere to talk and take care of baby. Jisoo don't mind so that lisa can socialize.

" Tell me the details" jieun whisper to jisoo who is now alone.

" She's amazing eun, and yes the cherry pop, yes she's top and gentle,  but she let me be top too, and yeah we do it twice and I'm sore" jisoo said what jieun wants to hear makes jieun smirk and proud of jisoo.

" Seulgi is kind and love you so much soo I can see it the way she's looking at you, she will do everything for you" jieun. Said they just make there voice low

" I know and I have reasons more to live soo, I want to have kids you know plenty, as much as I can" jisoo said since seulgi is only child and so is she, she wants to extend there line more.

" I know, make lisa accostomed to seulgi is with you, so she won't be shock one day, that baby is possessive, we don't know what's running into her head so be patience" jieun gives jisoo advice and they hugged and congratulate jisoo she happy that finally.

" LIISAAAAAAA!"

_____
CONT

NOT GOOD writing that stuff you  know👉👈👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sick By nini

Fanfiction

171K 3.6K 58
A story between life and death.
2.3M 63K 200
Positivity is a choice so as HAPPINESS. A compilation of JenLisa One Shots. Start Date: 08/01/19 - 06/21/2020 *ctto of all the pics I used*
77.6K 2.3K 146
kpop oneshots for once, blink, army, and other big groups
12.5K 88 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❤️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)