Never told you

By sakshidhrity

Curious girls should not try to solve mysteries because sometimes it can unchain the secrets of their own liv... More

Author's note
Solo friendly
Screwed up!
Head over heels
Star light
Heart breaks
Unchain his heart
Sweet poison
The dark dorm
Angels can't die
Illegirl
Strong scent for shopaholics
The road trip
Thirsty evenings
Besotted bonfire
Slumber party
Abyss
Secrets cause fractures
The only one
Majestic carpet affair
Spirit away
The care taker
Basket junkies
The truth untold
Hunt for us
Blue print executed
Sniff the triumph
Commencement
Dead for him
The last gift
Time flies
Confessions
The best day of my life
Author's final note

Do not provoke me!!

148 69 55
By sakshidhrity

We are doing wrong. The Shi Jin whom I met yesterday is a completely different guy. He is not who he pretends to be. I need to talk with Hye kyo. I am searching the whole university but can't see her anywhere.

"Have you seen Hye Kyo?", I asked a guy with spectsacles.

"Don't think so," he answered hurriedly without even making an eye contact and ran towards the campus.

"Where are you all going?", I asked after stopping him.

"You don't know? There is a huge fight going on between two girls. Let's go and see," he said and disappeared in the crowd.

Fight? Is it so interesting? Rather than going to the campus, I am searching for Hye Kyo near our classroom. Someone pushed me which made me almost loose my balance and fall on the ground.

"Hey! Can't you see?", I dusted the dirt on my skirt.

No one replied. Everyone is in a great rush. What's going on?

Somehow I pushed myself between a thousand bodies and am jumping to see what's the matter. Two girls are cussing each other like pigs in slime above dirty ponds. One is definitely Shim chung. She is the worst and most spoiled girl, but who is the other one?

"I have never seen this side of Hye Kyo. Is she ok?", the guy in front whispered to his friend.

Hye kyo? What is she doing? Oh god this girl has gone crazy. This lovesickness is affecting her.

"What are you doing here?", I pulled Hye Kyo to the periphery.

"Oh look another miss nerd. You know what Sakshi, your bestie is just like you, stupid. She thinks that she can make the best project. Take her to a psychiatrist and tell her that you both are good for nothing," Shim Shung smirked and winked.

I want to slap her right on the cheeks which are forming dimples to fill soju in it.

"It's enough Shim Chung, if you can't accept that my project will be far much better than yours then go and die in a sewage," Hye kyo shouted, "SLUT!"

"Oh you are telling me to die in a sewage? First think baby, who is your partner? Jung Suk, that idiot can do nothing. And you? You are a by born fool. Your parents must be ashamed for producing an asshole," Shim Chung's reply was expected.

"Don't you dare talk about my parents with your dirty foolish mouth bitch. F*ck!", Hye Kyo said while I am pulling her back to stop the fight.

"I will. Who are you? A loser," Shim Chung faked a laugh. "Wooseok, remember? He also left you because you are a crazy ugly duckling. Look at me. I am no less than a Barbie doll - pink, cute and beautiful."

"Of course you are a Barbie doll - plastic, cheap and useless," I said which boiled her blood enough to cook ramen in it.

"And you Sakshi, you are just perfect for a slave. Just look at yourself, flat chest, straight body, short hairs and I think you got no meat in your butts," Shim Chung said while moving round me.

And my intuitions were correct. Hye kyo lost her patience and gave a blow on Shim Chung's face, breaking her attitude into a thousand pieces. The sound of her slap is echoing in the campus and everyone is having a shocked expression.

"You got no rights to interfere in my personal life and should not have spoken shit about my bestie. You are not even the dust under her foot. Your face looks exactly the same as a used cigarette. The person who beggs at the signals look better than you. You are nothing in front of her," Hye Kyo said after bending on the floor to look straight in Shim Chung's face, who is lying on the floor because of the harsh contact of her cheeks with Hye Kyo's hand.

Hye kyo is right. My figure is thousand times better than her and is more like a kpop idol. My body is more curvy than noodles. And my hairs? Well they are not that short. They are just not like Rapunzel.

"You little-", Shim Chung was about to rebel when she is pulled by a guy.

Chung Ha. You must be thinking he is her boyfriend but is actually her elder brother, our senior. An ugly presence with a bold, frank countenance and manner. I don't know much about him but I've heard that he is not good either, just like his sister.

"How dare you hurt my sister? All these years I was thinking that Hye Kyo is a nerd but today I got to see a different side of her personality. Great. You got wings, don't you? I need to cut them. You little piece of-" he said while moving closer to Hye kyo but I interrupted him.

"Diss her and your lips won't be able to speak."

"New fish in the pond? Don't you know who I am?", He said while raising his one eyebrow. He gave me veiled glances from his keen, shrewd eyes.

"I very well know who you are. A mistake by your parents. A weight on this planet. A dirty fish destroying the freshness of this pond. A bastard. I am not insulting you. I am describing you."

"Hey! Hey! Calm down baby girl. I don't like hurting hot girls like you. But this doesn't mean I can't. So be in your limit-"

"You are the one who is crossing the limit. You know what, both you and your sister are worse than the mad dog that roam on the streets, biting people. I don't even want to talk with you. Your voice is enough to make anyone a patient of rabies."

"I think I need to teach you a good lesson," his hands raised to the level of my face, coming towards me with his footing.

"Touch her and you won't be able to come to the university ever again," Shi Jin said and held his hand tightly, preventing him from touching me. His glad eyes slowly changed to a bewildered horror.

"Shi Jin! If I remember correctly, you are her bully, right? Why do you care?", Chung Ha smirked and removed his hand. "Come on bro. I know you are also interested in her. We will have fun toge-"

Without blinking twice I am watching the situation. Chung Ha could not even finish his bullshit when he is punched on his face. Shi Jin's veins are popping in his arms. Oh god! Save me, I can't breathe. His Adams apple looks ready to kill. Why God? Why he looks so stunning when angry? He looks as if he will snatch your eyes out from your socket if you look into his eyes.

"So you hit me just because of this little bitch. Don't forget I am your senior and can-"

"Let's see what you can do," Shi Jin said confidently and gave me signals to take Hye Kyo with me and go.

I was about to leave when few more boys blocked my way. This place is going to turn to a battle field. My shoes are more than enough to kill these cockroaches, more appropriately sons of bitches.

Shi Jin and Chung Ha are already giving their best, hitting each other with full force. Once again I got to see a different side of him. He looks professional. His moves are so effortless that even stunt men will take lessons from him.

I once again decided to leave when Shim Chung appeared in front of me with a baseball bat. Doesn't she knows that I am black belt in taekwondo? I showed my simplest kick and she laid of the floor.

"So weak. Practise more before coming for a fight with me," I glanced at her half dead figure.

Next were Chung Ha's friends who appeared to get red marks on their head. What I am doing they ain't prepared for. I kicked their balls and they started screaming and groaning in pain while holding their main points.

I dusted my hands after Hye Kyo shouted, "Sakshi! Look back".

I took the bottle from the hands of a person in hoodie, standing in the audience, and threw the water on the face of the wicked man attacking from the back. while he is trying to come back to his senses, I used my favourite kick to knock him down.

I look back and everything looks like a movie. I always wanted to feel like a badass girl. A few more bastards are there way but they don't have the guts to face me. Cowards! I look at Shi Jin who is...oh shit! He is beating Chung Ha like we knead a dough.

"Shi Jin leave, he'll die," I said and am pulling Shi Jin's arm.

But his hard masculine shoulders are not willing to obey. Chung Ha is bleeding intensely like we see in our pants during heavy flows. I don't want to be responsible for someone's death.

"For god's sake, Shi Jin leave, he learnt his lesson. He will never do this again."

"He started first and I need to finish it."

"Finish this fight, not him."

"He himself asked for a ticket to hell."

To be honest, I don't want Shi Jin to stop. These siblings deserve it. I am watching Shi Jin punching his face while sitting on his body. Punch him Shi Jin, punch him!
Get one shot for talking shit about my friend.
*Punches*
Get two shot for his sister's misbehaviour.
*Punches*
Get three shot for yelling at me.
*Punches*
Get four shot for being born.
*Punches*
Get five shot for challenging Shi Jin.
*Punches*

"One shot for thinking vulgar for Sakshi," Shi Jin said and punched him for the last time.

I don't think he will be able to leave his bed this whole month. Before anybody could gossip more, the bell rang and the students left the area. I know this is gonna be today's lunch time topic. I wonder how the principal didn't come to know about all this.

I bent down and said to Chung Ha, "No guy can diss me or my bestie!"

I and Shi Jin were about to go when someone threw an empty coke can on Shim Chung's head.

"Oops! Sorry. I thought it's a trash can," it's Hye Kyo chuckling at their poor state and joined us to the classroom.

"Bullets gonna hit wherever you are," I commented to Shim Chung.

But as I said, Shi Jin is not in a good mood, which is proved when he left before us.

"You did great girl," Hye Kyo said proudly and patted my back.

"Yeah! They needed a good lesson. But I didn't thought it will go this severe," I said and smiled at her. "But why are you looking sad?"

"Sad? Me? Not at all," Hye kyo looked down to protect her lie from being caught.

"If you are not sad then you are not even happy. Tell me, what happened? You wanted me to slap Shim chung one more time?"

"Actually it is....because of wooseok. I saw him standing in the crowd but he didn't even bothered to help me. I completely lost my place in his heart," Hye Kyo said as if she lost the biggest opportunity of her life.

"I understand Hye kyo, but do you think crying like a baby will help? Be more practical. As far as I know him, he has the most caring heart. I have seen love for you in his eyes. You know I can read faces," my words lit up her face but once again....sorrowful.

"Then why doesn't he say it to me? Why he keeps watching everything but still stays quiet?"

"I don't have answers to your upcoming questions but I can answer this one. Maybe he is shy or is afraid that you are still mad at him or maybe he is just waiting for the right moment. Just wait for it. Time will heal everything." I said and ended the conversation.

I am in the class, attending the lectures but someone is in a devil mode right now. Shi Jin is not talking to me. He is holding the pen so tight that it's nib will be detached from it. He is not even looking at me. I know he is very moody but what happened this time?

After an hour, the bell rang and it's lunch time. It's the perfect time to ask him. He is going but I came in front of him.

"Stop! Why aren't you talking to me?"

"Leave me," he said like a strict teacher commands his student. His lips parted in a vague, relaxing distress.

"First answer to my question. Why aren't you talking to me? Are you mad at me?",
I said pouting.

"No."

"You know I can read faces, so don't lie."

"Yes. I am mad at you. Very mad," he said and was about to go but I held his wrist.

"But why?"

"Because you are an idiot. Who told you to jump in that drama?"

"It's because Hye Kyo was there."

"This Hye Kyo will surely leave you sick one day."

"What's your problem huh? Why do you hate Hye Kyo so much?"

"Because that girl is crazy. She does what she likes. Look, because of her you would have been in a great trouble. And I know princess, you are also not liking it. If you can read face then I can also read souls."

"She is not a moron and she didn't pulled me in any trouble. I was the one who jumped in between because I can't see my dear ones getting hurt," I folded my arms in a defensive position. "What if I ask you the same question? Why YOU jumped in that drama? Nobody called you."

"So you want me to see you getting hurt in front of me? Standing still like a ghost?", he said. "I would have never forgiven Hye Kyo if you got a single scratch on your body."

"Why-", I was about to ask when he cut my sentence.

"Listen carefully. Stay away from Chung Ha. He is a very dangerous guy. It was me and the public who saved you today-"

"Oh please stop with your bullshit! I can handle such guys by myself. You better take care of yourself."

"You definitely speak a lot. Now don't start a fight and first listen to what I am saying. Chung ha is the biggest playboy. Or better say- F*ckboy," he came closer and caressed my hands. "You don't know how bad he can think about you. Be careful princess."

His actions left me clueless and I watched him slowly going towards the canteen, leaving me behind like a statute made out of marble.

One thing is clear- Hye Kyo and Shi Jin hate each other whole heartedly. But why? Let me think. Min Young is Shi Jin's sister and the reason of Hye Kyo and Wooseok's break up, according to Hye kyo. Hye kyo hates Min Young, and because Hye kyo hates Min Young, Shi Jin hates Hye kyo. Oh god, this is confusing. I need to sort things out as soon as possible.

"Hi," I pulled a chair.

"Hi," Hye kyo said in a tired tone while looking outside through the window.

"I need to tell you something," I said while placing my tasty lunch on the table.

"You know yesterday, I went to Shi Jin's residence to complete the project."

"What! Wow! Shi Jin never invited anybody to his house but you. Our plan started working! You saw how Shi Jin made a dashing entry like a hero to help you?", she clapped her hands in excitement.

"And today he is coming to my house."

"You are slaying it!"

"First listen Hye Kyo. I met his sister yesterday and-"

"Don't talk about that bitch. She is an assh-"

"She is not what you are thinking. They are good people. Believe me, Shi Jin is not a bad guy, neither Min Young."

"Please shut up. I can't believe you are saying so. What happened to you? Don't tell me it's because you have also started liking him."

"Hell no!", I was about to tell what all happened yesterday to clear my point but I know she will not understand.

Now what to do? I am tangled in a bunch of promises. First I need to study and only study. Then I need to make Shi Jin fall in love with me and then betray him. Then I cannot discuss his actual self to anyone. And last but not the least, I have to revive him.

How can I do this?

For the world we are rebels and in private, we understand each other, at least I understand him. For the world I have to show that I love him but in reality I don't have to fall for him. And he needs to love me but for the world, I am his slave. Oh my! I am messed up. Now I doubt why I even came here?

"Mom, I miss you. I need you. Help me," I cried out of the blue.

I changed the topic and then after attending few more lectures, I am home, completing my assignment and waiting patiently for Shi Jin. He promised to come. I hope he keeps his promise the way I do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Forgive or Forget By SueLou

Mystery / Thriller

5.4K 671 32
Cheryl and Reed had a whirlwind romance. Reed swept Cheryl off of her feet. Her family and friends thought things between them were moving too fast...
88.7K 6K 85
✨COMPLETED✨ I took a few steps before I stopped to face him again. "Jay?" I said, barely above a whisper. "Hmm?" "I love you. You know that right?" I...
10.8K 303 61
At the age of 17 Mariana Deliro is given a multi-million dollar company, by who? That's anyone's guess. Money may seem like a blessing but don't be f...
6K 158 24
🔞 | Check tags for more info. 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫. 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮...