Love, Again. [Suguwara Koushi...

By sizzlesnowflake

Daichi's younger sister moves in with him after experiencing an abusive relationship with her ex boyfriend. W... More

Is It Him?
Longing To Forget
I Wish I Could've Been There
Tokyo Trips
A Game of Cards
Take Care
Sweet and Sour
A Little Distraction
I Like You, I Think
Shut Up
Dates
Rock

Parties Gone Wrong

717 18 18
By sizzlesnowflake

I tried to leave the bathroom, subtly without anybody noticing, Suga behind me. I was still feeling incredibly embarrassed at my outburst, and I certainly didn't feel intoxicated enough to deal with people in that moment. 

We both headed back to the living room where everyone was still having a good time, none of them really seeming to notice us....except Tanaka, of course. I quickly ran to the table where all of the drinks were and poured myself another, downing it rapidly. 

Tanaka headed over to where I was stood, beside all of the drinks, "What's got you all hot and bothered?"

I blushed furiously, even harder than I had been previously, "What do you mean?" I tried to play it cool, ultimately failing miserably.

"You and Suga? Leaving the bathroom at the same time? That's pretty suspicious, (Y/N)," he trailed off, smirking and holding back a wild laugh. 

"Shut up. You saw nothing." 

"Only if you tell me what happened."

We had a little staring competition, in which I gave up pretty fast, opting to down another beverage before talking. He looked at me in shock as I spoke, "I told him that I think I like him."

He stared at me even more intently than he just had, "You...You what?!" he scream whispered as I muffled his words with my hand, desperately trying not to attract any attention.

"Dude, shut up! I told him that I think I like him!" I let go of my hand on his mouth.

He stared at me in shock and honestly, I was in shock too, "Jesus, (Y/N), what did he say back?"

"He...He said he thinks he likes me, too."

I wasn't certain of the expression that Tanaka was displaying, it could've really been anything. He wasn't giving me any indications, that was until he grabbed onto both of my upper arms harshly, "(Y/N). You have a shot. I am so proud," he said loudly, pulling me in for a hug. That did attract a little bit of attention. Mainly from Noya, Ennoshita and Narita. 

I cleared my throat and addressed those of whom in the room were staring at our little display, "He's drunk," I said whilst gesturing to the nearly weeping Tanaka. That seemed to be good enough for them, chuckling and going back to their conversations. 

"Oi, don't tell them I'm drunk. I've had one drink!" he said, half-angry, half-joking.

"Well you better act it unless you want to explain our conversation in front of everyone," I scream whispered back to him. 

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)! I'm just happy for you, that's all! I've always wanted to see you two as a thing, you know."

I blushed, "Really?"

"Yeah, ever since the first time I saw you two interact, I thought it would be a cute pairing," he chuckled, patting me on the back, "I know he'd treat you right, too."

I looked over to Suga, who was deep into a discussion with Hinata and Asahi and I smiled to myself, "Yeah, I think he would." 

---

The night carried on late, most of the third year crew and also Hinata passing out on Daichi's floor. Kageyama, Asahi and Tsukishima had left already. The last ones standing were Noya, Tanaka, Daichi, Suga, Yamaguchi and I. Most of the boys were either not drunk at all or were on a little bit of a comedown. In particular, I was feeling pretty sleepy. We had a really fun night, I had conversations with pretty much all the guys, it just felt like old times. 

I was so happy with how everything turned out, most of them went home seeming like they had a really good time. Eventually, the majority of the boys retreated home whilst I sat in the living room with Suga, Daichi and Tanaka. Noya was in the kitchen as he said he'd help clean up a little. 

"(Y/N)?" Noya called from the kitchen. 

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked back, interrupting my conversation with Daichi.

"Your phones blowing up from an unknown number, should I answer it?" he said, gesturing to my phone which had been sitting on the kitchen table.

"No!" I shouted back.

The conversations cut short after the interaction. I knew exactly who it was going to be, and I really could not be bothered with the onslaught of questions from Tanaka and Noya. I hadn't actually told anybody yet, but for a while, I was getting missed calls from his number and the occasional misspelled text. I had an itching feeling that he'd try and harass me tonight, though, purely because he tended to go out drinking on Saturday nights. He was probably on his way home from the pub, which instilled a bit of fear in me, thinking he could potentially show up. 

"What's going on, (Y/N)?" Daichi asked, clearly sensing my discomfort. 

I looked over to him, his face laced with concern, "Ah, I'm sure he'll just be trying to pester me. He's probably been out drinking," I tried to laugh it off. None of the boys laughed with me. 

"(Y/N), who would be trying to pester you?" Noya asked, also seeming extremely concerned. 

"Just my ex, he's a bit of an ass," I said passively, "Why have you all gone silent? It's not like we don't know he is! Let's not let him ruin our night, yeah?"

"Noya, give me the phone," Daichi said, I could hardly read his face anymore. He just seemed so angry. Nishinoya threw the phone over to him, with it still buzzing with an incoming call. 

Daichi picked up, "What?" he spat. 

I couldn't hear what was said on the other end of the line, but I was sure it wasn't anything I really wanted to hear. Daichi's face soured at the sound of his voice, "If you even think about coming here, you're fucking dead." And with that, he hung up the phone. 

I walked over to where Daichi was sitting and placed my hand out, "Can I have it back, now?"

He reluctantly handed me over the phone, which I decided to unlock. 

*6 messages*

*13 missed calls*

Unknown: (Y/N), let's talk? Come meet me and the boys at the pub? We can grab some drinks. [19:27]

Unknown: Please answer, I miss you [19:58]

Unknown: (Y/N), answer the phone. [20:40]

Unknown: Are you seriously ignoring me? You think that will work? [21:30]

Unknown: I'll fucking find s you if yuvou keeo ignorin me bivch [22:31]

Unknown: im cocming to gnet you form your shitty brothers hous e [23:11]

It was safe to say I stared panicking when I read the messages, my body trembling. I couldn't stop picturing what had happened the last time he had messaged me like this. Surely this couldn't keep going on forever?

The boys in the living room noticed my discomfort, the first one speaking up being Suga, "(Y/N), can I see the texts, please?" I handed him the unlocked phone, watching as his face contorted into an angry one, the same as Daichi's. "(Y/N), I think we should phone the police."

I stared to the ground, knowing that he was completely right. I couldn't speak, though. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, looking up to be met with Suga's caring eyes, "I promise we will sort this out. No matter what it takes, how long it takes, we can't keep letting him rule your life."

I nodded, placing my head in his chest letting him hold me, not even paying attention to the fact that there were other people in the room. I'm sure if any of them were bothered, they were smart enough to know that now would not be the time to bring up such things. 

"W-what should I do?" I stuttered, breaking from his embrace. 

"We'll phone the police and let them know what has been happening to you," Daichi said calmly, "Make sure you have all of those texts saved to your phone and if there's any voicemails, make sure they are still there. We will give them to them and they will probably open a case. I promise, we will sort this." 

"Thank you guys," I whispered, breaking into tears. I felt so helpless. 

The boys comforted me a lot till the police came. Two officers, one male and one female arrived about ten minutes after Daichi's phone call. The female officer took me in a separate room to get a statement off of me. She was really sweet to me and was super empathetic, she made me give her the extensive history between myself and Kai, and eventually took my phone off of me. It was pretty difficult to talk through everything with a stranger, but it somehow felt easier to do than with people I knew. I felt like I could be more detailed with things. By the end of the statement, the nice lady officer that had been talking to me was helping me laugh. 

The other male officer talked to both Daichi and Suga, taking statements off of them regarding the fighting incident that they'd had not too long ago. When we were all finished, we all gathered in the living room. 

"Yes, I understand. Okay, thank you for letting me know," the lady officer said, entering the living room to be with us, "I've just been informed over the phone that our patrols have caught Kai, he was roaming about near the house. They have lifted him for questioning and he will be released after," she looked at me, "(Y/N), I'm not in the business of making promises, but what I can promise is that we will try our best to keep you safe from him." More tears passed my cheeks as I thanked the officer's valiantly. They left shortly after they were done with the statements.

Daichi closed the door behind them and looked back at us, taking a deep sigh, "Well, did you guys have a fun party?" he laughed. We all laughed with him, realising the craziness of the situation. 

"I'm just sad they caught the bastard before he came here, I really wanted to mess him up," Tanaka said seriously.

Nishinoya joined in, "Yeah, I kind of wanted to spar with him too."

I knocked them both on the heads, "Don't be idiots, guys." They both looked at me and apologised and I felt another wave of guilt hit me. I was always getting other people involved in my mess, and I was sick of it. "I'm sorry that I'm constantly putting you guys through shit." 

"You're not, (Y/N), so don't even go there," Suga said, sitting on the couch. 

I huffed and sat beside him, "Well, I'm definitely sober now."

---

Since things carried on so late, Daichi let Noya and Tanaka sleep over in the living room. They were practically already passing out about twenty minutes after the officers had left. Daichi had retreated to his room after talking to me for a little while, deciding that he'd had quite enough for one night. I stayed up to tidy from the mess that we had left. 

"(Y/N)?" Suga asked, tying up the last bag of rubbish. 

"Yeah?"

"Wanna talk?"

I nodded and followed him to his room. I plopped down at the end of his bed, taking one of his pillows to hold on to. 

"Well, it's been...quite the night, huh?" I laughed as he joined me, sitting at the head of his bed.

"You're a party thrower, that's for sure!" 

I sighed, frowning a little about how the night went. It all seemed to be going well until the end, "I'm sad that he ruined it for us."

"I don't think even that could have ruined my night," Suga beamed and I suddenly remembered what he was referring to, "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you shy."

I was hugging the pillow pretty tightly, covering half of my face with it, "N-no, it's okay. I'm glad we got it out there."

He just smiled in response. I wasn't looking at him, but I felt the weight of the bed shifting and suddenly, he was sitting beside me, pulling me into his arms. I was just glad he didn't have that great a view of me, because I was certain that I looked an absolute mess. 

He played with my hair, pushing it out of my face, "You're so beautiful."

I stammered, "T-Thank you." I wasn't sure if I had the courage to say much more than that, but his presence was so inviting. What will happen if I look up?

It seemed my body wanted to know the answer to that question more than my brain, as I looked up at him and he stared right back at me. I could feel our bodies inching closer and closer. His lips were slightly parted, eyes slanted, my face echoing the same expression. I tried to keep my body still but his presence was too inviting, that was unitl-

"Guys? What are you doing?"

[A/N: I'm crying, ty guys sm for 400 views & for all your votes and comments! Ya'll r so special to me and thank u for reading my story <3]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 384 12
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ.โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ...
17.5K 1.1K 26
in which a journal named "you", transcribes the life of a young girl's journey of multiple problems. the question is: will she be able to overcome th...
1.8K 35 7
~ sugawara koushi x reader ~ y/n l/n loves to sing and sugawara koushi loves to listen to her. yet they've never met until karasuno is in need of a c...
96K 3K 30
In which (Y/N) experiences unrequited love, yet doesn't let go of the boy who stole the heart that's hers, Until, she finds another [Sugawara Kลshi...