The Rewind

By NoraSchammel

YouTube is changing forever, Conner, O2L, Kalel and Anthony, Shane Dawson... The change is happening Is some... More

Conner
Lisa
Kalel
Joey
Shane
Anthony
Lilly
Anthony
Kalel
Two Months Later (Shane)

Shane

68 3 0
By NoraSchammel

It was a regular day, I went to bed with a smile on my face because I knew that my blank space Spoof was a success.
"morning"
my face mask is lifted from my face and the morning light shines in my eyes.
"Lisa" I moan covering my eyes with my hands. She kisses me on the cheek and walks away. I pull the face mask back over my eyes and attempt to fall back asleep. Corny hopes on my leg and plops down.
"hey honey!"
I take the mask off and stumble out the bed room door.
"yeah" I say
"your phone is going crazy over there" Lisa sighs pointing towards my buzzing phone, as she continues to chop onions.
I slowly extend my hand toward the phone "it's too far"
Lisa gives me a dirty look and hands me the phone.
I look down to see I have three emails, 1 from Sony and two from YouTube.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 6.2K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
633K 103K 72
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
58.4K 4.5K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
324K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...