~๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ~ | ๐”ป๐•ฃ๏ฟฝ...

By -AW05-

"๐ˆ๐ง ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž... More

-๐Ž๐‚ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ-
-๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก-
2: The letter
3: Not just another day
4: Helping a friend
5: Like I said, I'm tired
6: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 1
7: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 2
8: Get your sh*t together + The first date
8.5: The Night Before Christmas
-๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก-
8: plant tiem
9: #HappyBirthdayJeremy ?
10: My lovely husband
11: I love you

1: Pigtail girl

2K 45 98
By -AW05-

⚠️Mentions of stalking

Hi. If you don't know who I am, then you should probably go check out the other book that was published before mine. The way the author wrote me, it was conveyed so that I wasn't much of an important character. I was written like a side-character OC!

(A/N: Jeremy I'm sorry! but the book was based around Danni and Quackity!)

Yeah yeah, I get that. I guess I can forgive you now that you gave me my own book. Just look at this place! So spacious...so empty....damn you need to write more.

(A/N: Okay okay okay! Just stop breaking the fourth wall and get back on track please!)

No Problem! Alright stand back, and watch my story unfold....

Ahem...Author?

(A/N: right sorry my mistake)

Jeremy POV:

"I really need to clean my place more often." I say to myself as I pull myself off of the ground. I was in such a rush to get to school that I didn't even see the trash bags in front of the kitchen. Like when did I even put them there? Of course I had to trip on them when I'm already late as fuck to the University.

It's 7:59 and my class is at 8:00. My first class's professor was a real stickler for time management and tardiness. I can not handle another lecture from her about "strengthening my beliefs by being early." Well sorry Ma'am but I have 6 other classes to manage as well.

Well, I didn't need to travel far. I'm across the street anyways. I brush off any dust from my clothes, the open, green, plaid button up as untouched as well as my jeans and sneakers. Thank god, I can't be seen with dirt on my clothes.

I take my bag and phone and rush out the door. I quickly lock it and rush down the stairs, I don't have time to wait for the elevator. I go outside the building and run across the street. If I get hit at least I can get my debts paid off.

I watch as the other students walk calmly to their respective buildings, compared to me running to the building farthest from my apartment. I open the doors and run down the hallways to the lecture room. I open the lecture hall door, panting from all the running I did.

"Ah, Mr. Atherton. So nice of you to finally join us." The professor said, while pointing to the clock.

"You're 2 minutes late young man, this will not be excused in the real world."

Sometimes, I think back to the time where we had college kids tell us that the professors are laid-back and more chill on assignments and time.

Fucking liars.

I take a seat in the back, apologizing to her for being late. I open my notebook to take notes on a very, very long lecture about comma placement.

~

"In order to write the character, you need to be the character. You need to know their mannerisms and how they would act in certain situations. Put yourself in their metaphorical shoes before you write out a scene." The professor says.

I listen as I write frantically, trying to get important details. I sigh in relief when I hear the bell ring, indicating that my final class was over. Unlike the others, character building was a class that I enjoyed. I love creating people from scratch and putting them in different scenarios where I bend their conscience to my will.

Author please do not put me through shit in the future chapters okay?

(A/N: Stop it. Get back to the story.)

Okay, Okay jeez...

I picked up my stuff and exited the classroom along with 30 other students. I pull out my phone to text Danni:

Jeremy:
hey hoe

Danni:
nice to see you too jer

Jeremy:
I'm coming by your place tonight, so buy snacks

Danni:
what happened to the ones i bought yesterday?!?!

Jeremy:
i ate them all hehehhehe

Danni:
freeloader

Jeremy:
😘😘

Danni:
ew
anyways, I'm not gonna be home for a while
i'm gonna hang w/ techno

Jeremy:
wow okay no invite i see i see
jkjk
you guys have fun, i'll just hang around ur place until u come home

Danni:
fine, but don't break anything
AND STAY AWAY FROM MY STUDIO!!

Jeremy:
yes ma'am yes ma'am

seen

Me and Danni have known each other for the past year. I met them in one of our shared business class. I remember them telling me they were going to be a famous fashion designer. A bit clichè is what I told them back then, but now they've shown me their talents. And I really believe that one day they will be famous.

I tried to catch a bus when I head out of my building, but I am quickly stopped when I bumped into someone. I see their papers spew all over the floor, I bend down to help them pick it all up.

"Ah, sorry about that. I didn't see where I was..." My voice escapes my throat as I saw what the paper I held contained.

It was a scarily detailed document on my other friend Techno. It literally had majority of his information on it. His real name, Birthday, Address, everything. I glance at the corner to see the University seal on it. The person must have taken this from the main office.

"HEY, WHY ARE YOU LOOKING?!?" The girl said as she snatches the paper away from me. Little did she know, I'm a very fast reader.

"What are you doing with my friend's information?" I say, getting a good look at them.

The girl had a younger exterior to her appearance. If at a quick glance, you could say she was in high school. She had two braided pigtails and freckles long her cheeks. She was wearing a blue zip-up hoodie and jeans, along with black converse sneakers.

"What do you mean, friend?" She says, as if I'm the one doing something wrong.

She stares at me, until her eyes widen like she's discovered the meaning of life.

"Wait...YOU'RE HIS BEST FRIEND RIGHT?" She yells, attracting attention to the two of us.

"Uh...."

Before I can even answer, she looks behind me and then back again at my face.

"Oh sorry, I got to go. But let's meet again soon 'Kay?" She says, as she runs past me.

What the actual-

Did I just run into a stalker? A Technoblade stalker? Now I know Techno is Youtube Famous and shit but goddamn...Stalkers?!?! How did she even recognize me?

I brush it off and jog towards the bus to Danni's apartment. I'll deal with this later, Is what I promised to myself. I shall dub this weird-ass stalker: Pigtail girl.

~

I was relaxing on Danni's couch watching The Good Place when they entered their apartment. They see me chilling and throw a bag of potato chips at my stomach, I replied with a yelp.

"Awee Danni...you got my favorite!! Thank you!!"

"No problem man....oh wait there is a problem."

I stare at them quizzically.

"YOU'RE WATCHING THE GOOD PLACE WITHOUT ME?!?" They shout.

I stare at the TV screen, then back at Danni.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry Danni!! I forgot you were watching with me."

They smile and make their way over to the couch.

"Scoot over pleaseee."

I obey and make room for them on the couch. We sit in comfortable silence as we watched the rest of season 4.

"So, did anyone happen to recognize you today?"

"What do you mean Jer? I'm not that famous hahaha."

"Hahaha, I meant like did you ever see a girl near you at all today? Like was she wearing braided pigtails or..."

"No...none that I can recall. Why, is someone bothering you? I'll fucking shank them."

"No no no, I'm just trying out this new writing method for a class" I say, lying straight through my teeth.

Danni nods in understanding. They were used to this, I would always try weird methods that would help me write. Techno was used to it too. But no matter how many times I use these methods, I can never finish writing a book.

I have many WIPs (Work In Progresses), both digital and traditional. I always end up getting bored with one story and almost immediately make a new one. It's not good, I know. How will I become a writer if I can't write a single ending?

I snap back to reality when I see the credits roll by on the screen. Me and Danni look at each other as we both know, the next episode we watch will be the last one.

"You ready?"

"Yeah, I totally am. Are you?"

"Of course!"

We were not ready for the ending of season 4.

-

1491 Words

A/N: Welcome back everybody! I really hope you guys enjoy Jeremy's story! The pacing for this story will start out a bit fast, because majority of the events were already covered in "The Tailor". But when it gets to after the mcc ball, then things will start to slow down and get more in depth.

Glad to have you guys back, and I'll see you next chapter!

See you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1K 42
BOOK THREE PRIME GODS AU + SEASON TWO READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES AND WE'RE NOT THE VILLAINS FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too...
70.4K 3.7K 25
๐น๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ "There's power in a promise, no matter who you make i...
126K 4.3K 54
โ€ผ๏ธTHIS BOOK SUCKS AND IT'S OLD, IT'S IN RETIREMENT Y'ALL STOP READING THIS SHIT I HAVE TO EDIT THE HELL OUT OF IT โ€ผ๏ธ Wilbur went to a new school afte...
4.3K 133 11
Word Count: 11,000 Ranboo had been dealing with the voices in his head for a few months now, and it was getting harder and harder to hide the fact t...