"Oh,Y/n.."

By Loli-san

"Oh,y/n.." Haikyuu x reader Some nice oneshots~! I do NOT own Haikyuu or any canon characters More

Introduction
Tendou satori x shy!reader
Lev x neko!reader
Kuroo x talented!reader
Kanji Koganegawa x anxious!reader
Kentarō Kyōtani x oblivious!reader
Aone Takanobu x neko!reader
Suggestions~?[OPEN]
Lev Haibu x anxious!reader
Ushijima Wakatoshi x timid!reader
Akaashixtsundere!reader
Satori Tendouxmute!reader
Sugawara koshixmad!reader
Tsukishima Kei x reader
Apologies
Pet names-Karasuno
Pet names-Date Tech
Uh-

Tsukishima Kei x tourettes!reader

1.2K 39 18
By Loli-san

Thanks to @kokichi_simp2121 for the suggestion!
[personally I do not have Tourette's but the form of tics I have Arent too consistent during the day most commonly so I'll try my best :)]

-
"HELLOOOOOO~!" A voice cheered happily. Rushing down the stairs and jumped off the final step onto the ground.

"Good morning,y/n" a voice responded. Who was the so called y/n's older sibling. They gently set a plate of food on the table for themselves.

"I don't have work today so just keep in mind about school,you have a few minutes before you should head out. Don't want to be late on your first day. " they said.

"Thanks mom " you did sarcastically. Soft noises escaping your closed mouth.

-
"Bye~! " you said happily. A small yelp escaping your lips right after.
-
While walking down the road you out on headphone. As it helped keep tics more calm.
Almost entirely as you walked down the road.

But the stress slowly got to you though. Your mind clouding. You hate new schools. Specially when moving. Luckily you won't move anytime soon though..

"Ah!" You said softly. Bring your lip from the sudden noise. Your head jolting to the side. You sighed as you already felt tired.

"Ack.." you mumbled. "D-drugs!" Tou blurted out. Your eyes closed shut tightly as you shouted.

Some stranger in front of you took their headphone off. Looking at you in confusion. Even in..discuss?

"I'm sorry I-" you said "fuck you!" You blurted out once again. Pointing at the confused blonde male. Your heart dropped.

Your voice was high as you spoke until you began speaking normally. "I-I'm sorry.." you said. Small noises coming from you every few moments.

You out your headphones back on and began trying to speed by them.
-
'This is the school?' You though softly. Your nose scrunching as a soft whimper came from your lips.

You took a deep breath and began walking into the school.

Surrounded by people.
Strangers.

Those who are unaware.
Don't know you.

Judgmental people..

You clenched your hands inside of your pockets. Fidgeting with a small bottle tab that was left in your pocket as you stared at the ground. Tempted to suppress them but it wouldn't help for in class.

"Fuck-" you said as quietly as you could.

You looked at a small paper in your hand and at a class number. Taking a deep breath before entering the class..
-
"Ah! Y/n was it?" You nodded softly.

"Bah!-" you said softly. Covering your mouth.

The teacher just smiled softly.
Then introducing you. And of course bringing up the tics.

You flushed nervously. Sitting in your seat beside a blonde hair male with glasses.

You sat in the chair staring your desk quietly.

"Are you that girl from earlier??" A deep voice questioned. You turned your head to see the male you ran into earlier in the morning with his chin in his palm.

'Woah..'

"Yes..so you're that-fucker- from earlier?"

His eyes widened softly. "What did you call me?"

"I-I didn't mean to! I have tics.." you mumbled. At this point this'll be the only thing you talk about with people here.

He scoffed."whatever." He said and turned away seemingly a bit bothered.

"..I'm Y/n L/n" you smiled softly. A soft noise escaping your lips as you scrunched your nose.

He looked over. He nodded and looked away.

"..might I ask your name?" You smiled softly.

He sighed. "Tsukishima Kei" he said bluntly.

"Well..nice to meet you-"

"I'm not interested in becoming friends. " je said. Looking you up and downs nd scoffing as he pushing his glasses on. Ignoring you.
-
You went through a few classes. You don't really make any friends. Actually-you made friends with two people. Someone named Yachi and some guy named Hinata. They were friendly.

As you met someone else named kageyama but he was quite silent. He kinda just hung around the red head.

-
It was lunch time..you pulled out your bento and held it in your hand as you entered the classroom. You looked around and sat at a desk along. Soon came in the girl named yachi. Her lips curled into a smile as she walked over.

"C-could I sit here with you?" She said softly. You lifted your head and smiled faintly. She flushed. "I-IM SORRY-" she blurted out.

"Woow~!" You blurted out and chuckled. "Please do sit here.." you said. Turning your head to see four people enter. Two were the quiet tall guys getting dragged by an also tall or short one. You smiled and nervously waved.

They then rushed over to sit near you and yachi.
-
"Woah! Your eyes are so pretty!" Hinata said. You scratched your head nervously. Chuckling softly.  Scrunching your nose.

You smile at the others softly. Feeling quite comfortable already. "Yamaguchi was it?" You tilted your head softly.

The male nervously nodded. "Shoyo told me about how you might come" you chuckled softly. But your attention turned to a male who seemed to be fixated on his food.

Everyone else started their own conversation excluding him.

"Hey,tsukishima " you smiled nervously as you ate some of your food. Scrunching your nose uncontrollably.

"Hello. " he said and completely ignored you.

"..."

"How are you?" You said.

"Terrible. All of you are annoying. "

You sighed. Then got a sympathetic look from everyone in the group after they heard tsukishima.

"Hey-"

Your phone began buzzing. It was a timer. But it didn't sound like it so you used it as an excuse.

"I gotta take this. Thanks for having lunch with me you guys.." you mumbled and packed up your lunch. Rushing off.
-
You sighed. There was still a decent amount of time left of lunch. You sighed and looked around at the empty roof. Surprised people weren't there.

You were oddly hurt by tsukishima a comment. You wanted to cry but you'd feel weak and stupid if you did.

You hummed a tune softly as you sat on the roof. Gazing off at the distance and enjoying the view. It was beautiful. It calmed you.

Soft noises escaping your lips. Sometimes movements. So you didn't dare to get close to the edge you're not sure what you could accidentally do.

You sighed as two headphones softly entered your ears.

This sent you into a nice mindset. Where everything was perfect..
-
It's been a few months.

Schools coming to an end.

You stared at a sheet of paper in your hand. Should you..tell him?

Tadashi Yamaguchi.

You have the fattest crush on him.

You stared at it before crumpling it up.

He's best friends with your best friend.

Well,you're all close.
As your other closest friend is often busy to be able to have you fluster about him you're confused if it's just how nice he is or if its just.

This isn't love.

You're jus touch starved.

All of your past relationships,you didn't like them. They were just attractive and you were happy to get the attention.

Do you..recognize real love?

-
"Hey,short stuff" you heard a familiar voice. A smile planted across your face after you put the paper in the trash.

You always get so happy around them. You turned around.

"Hey,-slUt-" you said,your head shaking.

You then heard a chuckle escape their voice.

You hurt out laughing. You loved how they didn't seem to care. No matter how cold they are. They seemed to be able to feel truly comfortable with you.

"My teams going to the carnival ro celebrate the third years and beginning of summer. Want to join..?" They'd aid in their normal deep but calm voice.

You gasped. Springing on your toes like a spring as you smiled brightly. "Yes!" Your head twitching in practically excitement.
-
"Yachi~!" You sing. The blonde haired girl turned around and smiled softly.

"Hey,y/n!" She smiled happily as she turned around. "Everyone's already in the park. We gotta catch up!"
You nodded. Rushing to follow the girl.
-
The rest of the day was amazing. There was a firework show as everyone was in their respectable kimonos for that so after all the fun rides and then changing you all grabbed some pots and ones then a towel.

You sat next to your favorite people. Tsukishima and Yachi.

You talked with them with your mouth moving a mile a minute.

Their eyes.

They were so fixated.

So soft.
I'm nervous. Is it because of past insults?
I must be hurt.

Then I noticed. "Woah.." you mumbled.

They tilted their head. You flushed. Softly ticking.

"N-nothing!" You flushed suddenly.

What's this???

There it is.
The ports and pans making noise.

The fireworks beginning to go off.

You loved fireworks but..
They have drawbacks. You somehow push them to the back of your mind.

You held them in.

You felt your eyes get watery.

Your lips making noises.
Your head twitching.
Your arms moving uncontrollably.

'Oh no..' you said.

You said and began ticking even more.

It became hard to breathe.

You stood up and ran away from everyone.

Stumbling with the sudden movements and blurry vision.

Your arm moving. Hitting your head. Hips and such.

"Y/n?!" You heard from a distance.

You tried suppressing mrke.

But they were spilling like an overfilling cup.

You heard footsteps quickly run after you. You turned your head and felt someone engulf you in a hug.

"Let it out.." a calming voice said.

You couldn't say no.

At least they didn't try to stop you..

It took a bit. The held in tics spilling out. Seemingly struggling and whining and even hitting their back and digging your nails into their shirt until you slowly began crying.

The tics were back to normal but..

"I-I'm so s-sor..ry.." you managed to get out.

Them sighed with seemingly relief before letting you go. Their cupped your cheeks and smiled with their glowing gold eyes staring into yours.

You felt so calm. Their forehead against yours.

"K-kei?" He smiled. Nodding softly and kissed your forehead gently.

"Y/n L/n.. I love you. And have for a while...Will you..be your girlfriend.." he said. Pulling back.

Giving you space.

Your eyes widened.

It all makes sense.

This. Is love..

"Yes.." you smiled. Tears of joy streaming to cheeks and began laughing as you both had your moment together.

"I'm glad.." he said.

With the brightest smile you've ever seen from him.
-
Word count: 1759
YES I LOVE HOW THIS TURNED OJT.

Thank you so much for the suggestion,I hope you like it:)

             𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐢-𝐒𝐚𝐧~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 116 19
["ONE SHOTS"] [I don't own haikyuu] These are reader inserts~ I do requests: LEMONS, LIMES, FLUFF, ANGST, GENDERBENT, AU'S, MALE READER, basically an...
13.6K 343 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
21.2K 366 22
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
128K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)