Overprotective Ro'meave -Inco...

By Insertgeniususername

*Notice: This will soon be in the making of being remastered. Once published, I'll post a link to the new ver... More

Chapter 1~ He's awake!
Chapter 2~ Tell me
Chapter 3~ Garroth's Suspicion
Chapter 4~ Coming Home
Author's Note
Chapter 5~ Panic Attacks
Chapter 6~ Mysterious Messages
{Another Author Note}
Chapter 7~ Garte's Concern
Storms~ (Extra)
Lets 👏 Talk 👏
Chapter 8~ Back in School
Chapter 9~ Bully Beatdown
Chapter 11~ Memories (PT.2)

Chapter 10~ Memories (PT.1)

494 15 1
By Insertgeniususername

~Zane's P.O.V.~

Garroth's coming, Garroth's coming,

The words wouldn't stop going through my head. When the chant started, I was fine. But now... it made me angry.

Why should I care if Garroth's coming? He doesn't control me... nobody controls me... Garroth doesn't care. Why would Garroth care? I know better. I know its just an act for popularity.

Colors seemed like they were flashing- from blue, to black, to green, to black, to red, to black. Black. The color of the dark. What people used to describe evil.

But why?

Everyone enjoys the dark every now and then. It's comforting. Why should it be described as evil?

~Sasha's P.O.V~

Zane started screaming "let me go," and as we did- he had started chanting colors. He was gripping his head, rocking back and fourth, muttering something in which I couldn't make out.

"W-what should we do?" I asked shakily, holding my hands together at my chest.

"We run! Whatever's about to happen we certainly don't want to be in the mix of things!" Zenix shouted heading for the door. However, when he starting turning the handle, it burst open and Garroth came bearing out.

His face was a bright red- either anger or from using all his strength to get himself here this fast.

"Where is he?" Garroth half-screamed, half-panted at me, too out of breath to contain his voice.

There wasn't exactly a place to hide on the rooftop, so he answered his own question rather quickly before I could process what was going on.

~Nobody's P.O.V.~

Garroth rushed over to his unstable baby brother- at a speed which had caused him to slip right at Zane's knees.

His jeans were torn and bloody from the rough impact, but none of that mattered now. What mattered was keeping Zane stable.

Keep it out of his head, keep it out of his head, keep him out of his head. Garroth thought, over and over.

Garroth lifted up the younger below him, only managing to bring Zane on his feet for a few seconds before loosing grip and watching him fall to the ground again.

~Garroth's P.O.V. (sorry for all the changes)~

"Go away! Go away!" They yelled at me. I could already hear him coming. The change in his voice going from my baby brother, the the demon within him.

"Baby brother! Listen to me! It's okay... i'm here. Your stronger than this. Please," I tried convincing. It was all I could do for now. Persuasion.

But one of the hardest things to do to Zane was to persuade him, even if it's for not only his safety but to whoever that thing affected in the end.

"Garroth! We need to call a trained witch or wizard! It's the only way!" I heard Gene yell over Zane's screaming and crying.

However, I know i'm stubborn. But its for a good reason this time. If we got a witch or wizard to try and control what's inside of him, I know we'll all be back to where we started. In the hospital. Fearing for his life everyday.

Kids will fear him even more. Nobody will want to talk to him even more. It'll feed the darkness. Being alone.. was the worst thing to happen to Zane. Putting him back in a state of mind where nobody can reach him won't help. But nobody else understood that. Nobody other than Vylad and I.

As I was trying to keep ahold of the Zane I know and love, it seemed as if time was repeating itself but in a different way. It was weird.

All that was running through my mind was the day this all started, where we ended up, and now this is happening again.

~Flashback to before the hospital~
~Place: Witchcraft 101, Phoenix Drop High~

"Alright children, you know the activity for today. Take great caution in the spells- a screw-up occurs and next thing you know you have students turning into mythical creatures! Ahaha!" The teacher told the class.

Student's looked at eachother nervously, feared they might end up turning their friends into some type of creature, or becoming one themselves.

"Alright, alright, we don't have all day! Get to it class! This is worth 30 percent of your final grade for the semester!" She had said a bit impatiently.

The assignment was to put a spell on a type of plant, if you did it correctly it should feel light, warmth, and protection- causing it to grow bigger and brighter than before.

However, Zane got mixed up into that class. This wasn't odd at this school considering many people's schedules got mixed up a lot. But that's not the point. The teacher had wanted every student to make at least an attempt at the project.

That's where the problem came in. Zane was no wizard, nor knew anything about magics and spells and potions. Or the type of danger it could cause in the wrong hands.

Zane sat in the back, like usual. He carefully read his textbook word for word quietly to himself.

"This is so stupid. It's not even going to work for me. I'm just going to make myself look dumber. People will have more of a reason to make fun of me." Zane mumbled.

He looked up to the front of the room and had accidentally made eye contact with the teacher.

She was staring him down, waiting for him to do something. It was very awkward.

Zane had tried the spell over and over to show he genuinely couldn't do it.

When the teacher continued to look at him, like a hawk staring down it's prey, Zane got frustrated and impatient, and nearly yelled the spell.

But this time, his borrowed-staff light up and started to form energy.

He had said the spell again a bit louder for a second time, the orb growing lighter and lighter with every word.

"It's...working!?" Zane thought to himself.

The orb of the light of the staff was changing colors. From blue, to black, to green, to black, to red, to black.

Nobody around him was paying attention to him, they were focused on their own plant. Failing miserably, I must add.

But even though most kids were working, there were kids in the back of the class with him, one's that weren't as invisible as Zane. The ones that messed around.

And this time, one of the kids was thrown into Zane's direction as he was preforming the spell.

"Dude, watch out!" Some kid yelled- assuming at Zane. He looked away from the orb, and at the kid being launched towards him seconds before shoving Zane onto the floor- the magic in the orb firing off, but not at the plant. At a mirror. And reflected right back to onto Zane.

The impact of the Orb of... well, who knows what magic, sent Zane flying across the room, burning him and the wall behind it. The magic from the Orb circled him, burning him, hurting him, messing with his mind. It felt as if a thousand hot irons were being thrown at him. The pain was unbearable, so he had just passed out.

However, when he passed out, something else came in.

The teacher had rushed over to the scene, shouting Zane's name, and at the kids who were pushing each other.

Now, everyone in the Witchcraft room was faced in their direction, panicked, confused, and concerned.

Hyria (for anyone who doesn't know I'm pretty sure that was who the Witchcraft teacher was) tried yanking Zane up out of his spot, only to be denied by a powerful force, either emitting from the Orb or from Zane.

Suddenly Zane got out of his spot standing up. His eyes were pitch black, empty, and he was twitching from the impact. His skin whiter than usual. Clouds of dark fog surrounded him.

She, Hyria, had somewhat understood what happened.

The spell that was supposed to be used would give light, warmth, and protection. But Wizards and Witches could do that. If a non-wizard, or non-witch, preformed the spell... interfered with its magic, it could only mean the worse. The opposite. Darkness, cold, and negligence.

And since this wasn't applied to the plant, it was applied to Zane.

_________________________________________

Hihi!

Hey guess what it's me hi i'm back...
not like I ever really left.

Basically I been... avoiding this story. Since, like I said in the beginning, I have/had no planned plot. I put myself into a position where if I don't want to have any plot holes I had/have to re-read this and piece it all together how I want it to be pieced? Anyway I have an idea now and I just need to figure out how to write it, since i'm no skilled writer it's taking a bit.

I originally wanted to post one long chapter to cover everything, but I felt bad for... leaving you peoples on...read (aha get it? imsonotfunny-) 

Speaking of which- thank you soso much for all the support you have givin me. I didn't expect people to really enjoy this story so-

Now that that's covered the last thing I want to say related to the story itself is that this will most likely be split up into three parts, Part One: Memories- which you just read. Part Two: The Twisted Truth- which was going to be the original name of the first two parts, and Part Three: The Explanation. Just wanted to get something out to hold you peoples over. Since we're nearing the end I just want to say again, thank you!

Well,
That's all for now! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3K 50
This is the second book of an Aphmau and Garroth fanfic. If you read the first one you will mostly get the full story so yeah. What is going on in th...
29.5K 892 19
"Why are you doing this?" Aphmau's face saddened by the news "Why?" "I'm sorry, but I need to erase my memory, for a reason..." The man looked deep i...
40.3K 1.5K 54
~~ "Are you sure?" "I'm positive. I wouldn't be so sure if it was anyone else." "Alright. I'll trust you." ~~ Warning! This is a book about serious...
2.3K 162 25
"It's true, we don't have it as easy as other couples. But this is no ordinary love." ---- Zane Ro'Meave is the high priest of O'Khasis. But what...