《BFF》|| taekook ✔️

By x13434o

In which Taehyung falls for his best friend. "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but fa... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Book
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 68

6K 272 247
By x13434o

Dear Diary...

Can you believe it? Mrs. Jeon found out about me being forced to leave. But here's the thing that makes me really suspicious: She knows my father's name!

They're about the same age, what if they went to school together? But then again, what are the odds? Maybe she just searched for his name in our family contacts once...

But she seems pissed at him, that's good. Maybe she'll slap some sense into him?

But yeah, that was weeks ago. Jungkook told me she barely stays at home right now, and she's not telling anyone what she's up to...

However, it's the first week of December! Which means a lot of exams on one hand but on the other hand, it's December, and that means Christmas.

I remember the Christmas talent show last year, Jimin and his disgusting shit-pile of a cousin dancing, Yoongi playing the piano, that really cool and talented senior singing that self-love song...

Oh, and of course: Jungkook calling me baby for the first time! ♡♡
Well, he may have lashed out on me and been a meanie before that, but the situation we were going through wasn't easy on either of us.
Ugh, I don't wanna remember.

And I surely as hell don't want to think about the future and what could happen to us...

Anyways, if it weren't for the horrific amount of glitter splattered everywhere, Christmas would be my favourite time of the year!
And if it weren't for the shit ton of exams...

But Chaeyoung's been an amazing study buddy, her grades are great and we always help each other out.

Can't say the same thing about dear old Jiminie unfortunately, poor dude should really at least try to improve his English. Or, you know what? He should've taken Japanese instead, his girlfriend is from goddamn Japan!

Ugh, I miss my Jungkookie! :(
I haven't seen him for such a long time, and to think about the fact that we're mid-year already? Time flows like stars, and I'm not even ready to think of the thought of letting go yet...

But we're gonna spend Christmas together, and New Year's!
We are so gonna kiss under a mistletoe, I'll hang hundreds of mistletoes all around my place.
It's gonna be sooo romantic...

And all of a sudden, I'm realizing that we've known each other for like, fifteen years by now? For all this time, I've always thought of his existence as a necessity. He's everywhere I go and I'm everywhere he goes. And if we get seperated, we start hurting.
And I think that's beautiful.

By the way, I've come to notice how casual I feel about you again, I'm not afraid of anyone reading you again. Why should I? It's literally just me gushing over my lovely boyfriend, ranting about my shitty father or writing about how amazing my sweet friends and my dear mommy are.

I really enjoy spending time with you, dear diary! Thanks for existing.
Now I really need to start studying, I have a Biology exam the day after tomorrow...

See you later, dear diary!

-Taehyungie ♡

°○●○●○°

"Only two more subjects to go, then I'm finally free for today... Netflix, I'm coming...," a certain redhead mumbled, packing up his pencil case and stuffing it into his school bag, shoving in his English book right after.

Taehyung yawned. He had not gotten a lot of sleep at night.
Maybe it was the Biology revision he had forced himself to do up to two in the morning or maybe it was the many hours he had spent staring at his ceiling and wondering about random things that he normally wouldn't even give a single damn about.

Forcefully, he shut his English folder close and stored it into his backpack carefully, his eyes drooping slightly and his body wanting nothing more than at least ten minutes of sleep. He had the sudden desire to lean his head on his desk and doze off for the rest of the day.

"Taehyung, would you mind seeing me for a moment?"
The blonde's eyes snapped open in confusion. He raised his head that was currently resting on his elbows and lifted himself into a standing position, his feet slightly stumbling.
"Not at all, Sir," he spoke politely, swinging his backpack over his shoulder and waving Jimin goodbye.

Forcing his way through the crowd of students who were now exiting the classroom, Taehyung walked towards the teacher's desk and gave a small smile towards his English teacher, Kim Namjoon, who gave him a smile back, his dimples on full display.

"Why did you want to see me, Sir? Is it because of my lack of class performance today? I'm sorry, Sir, I was really tired today and I really hope my performance grade won't be too aff--" The other cut him off with a short laugh.

"Not at all, Taehyung. I actually wanted to talk to you about your classmate Jackson, if you don't mind." Taehyung froze at that.
Not that son of a bitch again!

"Um... yes? What about him?" He tried to sound as calm as possible when internally, he was starting to remember all the unpleasant memories he had made with him which made his stomach churn.

"I know what he did to you, no need to pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. I just wanted to ask if he did anything to you recently."
Feeling a huge weight get lifted off his chest, Taehyung simply shook his head.

"Well, he did apologize about being cruel to me and my..." The older suddenly started smiling.
"You can say boyfriend, Taehyung. Everyone in this school talked about the two of you a lot, even the teachers."

The blonde's ears perked.
"Oh, really? Wh-What did they say?"
The teacher sighed.
"If you want me to be completely honest, a lot of them didn't take it very lightly. Some thought you should leave school, some definetely considered giving you extremely bad grades. But luckily, me and some very nice colleagues could persuade the headmaster to let the two of you be treated just like other students."

"So, the teachers had to keep giving you fair grades if they didn't want to get fired and you could stay in school safely. But I saw Jackson cornering you in the hallway, that wasn't okay. So I had a little chat with him and it seems that he listened to me, conveniently." He smiled another beautifully dimpled smile, Taehyung smiling back very happily.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim. That's very kind of you." Mr. Kim patted his shoulder softly.
"No need to thank me. I think you and Jungkook are very brave, going into public like that. You handled the situation wonderfully and you must've been in a lot of pain. The way society treats you does not define who you are as a person and if any of you ever go through a rough time, please know that you can consult me." Feeling his heart beat faster out of emotion, the boy beamed.

"Thank you so much for being supportive, Mr. Kim. We got used to it, what people think doesn't bother us anymore. But in case anything should happen, I'll make sure to keep your words in mind," he spoke happily, throwing a brief glance outside and smiling even wider as he saw his boyfriend stand outside the door.

"I need to go, Mr. Kim. Someone is waiting for me. But thank you so much! And goodbye." Bowing his head in politeness, the blonde stood up and planned on leaving the classroom.

"Oh, Taehyung? Please be so kind and help your friend Jimin with his English, it seems that he still didn't get the concept of the conditional clauses," the teacher added, making Taehyung laugh softly and nod his head afterwards.
"Will do. See you on Monday, Mr. Kim!"

Temporarily forgetting about a certain ravenette standing outside and waiting for him, he walked out of the classroom while wrapping a fluffy scarf around his neck to keep himself warm from the chilly hallways.

And all of a sudden, he felt two hands cover his eyes from behind, making him stumble into the person's chest with a little shriek.
"Jungkookie! You scared me!"

"I'm sorry, baby. I just missed you so much." Jungkook grinned, taking his hands off the other's eyes and backhugging him instead.
Enjoying Taehyung's quite flustered state, he started peppering kisses all over his jawline.

"Oh my-- not here! Anyways, I have to tell you something. We gained a new ally," the blonde giggled, turning himself around so that he was now hugging the younger boy.

"Oh, really? Who is it?," Jungkook asked with a smile on his face, loosening the hug with one hand and stroking the other's hair with it instead.
"Mr. Kim, our English teacher."

"Aw, that's sweet of him. And I was about to hate him even more for touching your shoulder just now." At that, Taehyung momentarily lifted his head, his lips forming into a boxy grin.

"When did you get so possessive, huh? You do realize he has a wife and kids, right?" He pinched his boyfriend's cheek, said boyfriend grabbing his wrist and removing the hand that was pinching his cheek just now.

"I can't help it. You don't know what it's like being in love with you, so don't judge me," the ravenette whined, now intertwining their fingers.

"I'm not judging you. It's really cute, actually...," the older boy trailed off, kissing the slight pout off Jungkook's lips.
"By the way, do you wanna come over tonight? I don't have exams for a while now and my mom's decorating the house like crazy, maybe we can help her."

The younger nodded. "Sounds amazing."
Taehyung beamed.
"Yay! There's so much we haven't done yet. We need to kiss under a mistletoe."

"We'll kiss under mistletoes until our lips swell to the size of plums."
The blonde boy giggled, tracing his index finger along Jungkook's cheekbone.

"And we need to make a gingerbread house."
The ravenette pulled him closer by his waist, booping their noses against each other.
"We'll make as many gingerbread houses as you like."

The both of them smiled.
"Perfect."
"Perfect."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N:  )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 130 5
Two spies, an assassin, and a telepath all live together to create a fake family. What can go wrong? [Charlotte Frost x Yuri Briar] [Disclaimer: I on...
394K 5.8K 31
Based upon Season One of The 100 - - "Bellamy Blake. You're a lot of things. A rat, a janitor, a criminal, but I would have never thought you'd be a...
22.1K 284 8
Love will make you irrational do things. The need for more power make you suffer. To prove that she is as great or even better then her father, Weiss...
76.7K 1.2K 27
Poppy, Branch, and Val discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six diffe...