Fate Bansho/Highschool DxD

By ghyguh

The reader will be Child Gil but with the powers of the Gudou Gods,Legionnaire Gods and Hadou Gods from Dies... More

Y/N Bio
Prologue
Y/N vs Ophis and teaching the pecking order
Demon Tomato comes to fight
Harem or not?
Harem decision
Offer to train someone?!
Shiori's trainers
First part of Training and rescuing Asia
Embarrassing talk and situations
Asia's trainers
New possible harem additions
Bath
Trailer or not?

Getting to know each other and Nun

2.7K 30 10
By ghyguh

Author Note:Does anybody know if there are any other events from Asia appearing to Riser's defeat apart from the Familiar Forest I sort of have the 3rd season nailed down The exorcists(Xenovia and Irina) appear, Kiba's hate boner for the Holy Swords,Freed,Kobakiel, the 3 factions reunion the attack during said reunion and that's about it.

Y/N:So Shiori, what would you like to eat?

Shiori:Anything is fine thank you.

Fou sat on Shiori's lap and started rubbing himself on Shiori's head causing her a laugh.

Y/N:Fou seems to like you but first things first-said looking seriously to Shiori.

Shiori:What is it?

Y/N:Are you going to take the training seriously?

Shiori:Yes!.

Y/N:Good I thought you would be like your aunt and not train yourself.

Shiori:I know she doesn't take seriously her training even thought of....that.

Y/N:*Interested*What is it?

Shiori:It's nothing.

Y/N:Come on Shiori,you can tell me everything after all we're friends aren't we?.

Shiori:Ok, so my aunt Rias has to marry a high class devil from the phoenix clan called Riser Phoenix.

Y/N:And the problem is?

Shiori:He is an arrogant dick who has 15 women on his peerage dressed all in some sort of fetish one of the peerage member is his own sister.

Y/N:Why and who arranged that marriage?

Shiori:Well it was the council.

Y/N:Let me guess old rotten to the core people that just want power and more power.

Shiori:Yes.

Y/N:Now why would they want Rias and Riser to marry they wouldn't last a minute without throwing at each other's necks especially Rias.

Shiori:Well it's because the Pure Devil Population is really low with only a handful or so of pure blooded devils they want it to preserve the Pure Devils and get really strong Gremory Phoenix hybrids.

Y/N:*Facepalms*They don't know the story about Izanagi and Izanami don't they?.

Shiori:The gods that created Japan?

Y/N:Yes those ones, do you know about it?

Shiori:Only that they were tasked with organizing the chaos that was the world bellow the Gods World using the Ame no Nuboko or the Jewelled Spear.

Y/N:Well you see they created the island of Onogoro were they would live,in their Eight Measure Palace. In the very center of it stood the Heavenly August Pillar some undetermined time after they decided to start family and thus they both circled the Heavenly August Pillar Izanagi to the left and Izanami to the right. In spontaneous delight, Izanami exclaimed, "What a fine young man!" "What a fine young woman!" said Izanagi in response. He then complained that Izanami should have left it to him to take the initiative. Do I have to stop?

Shiori:No continue-said very interested.

Y/N:Ok, well as I was saying they were unsure of what to do next so they got advice from some wagtails,their child Hiruko and an unnamed one were born but one was born without bones or limbs so they put him on a boat made of reeds and abandoned to float away to his melancholy fate,the unnamed one was unsatisfactory,crestfallen they returned to heaven and asked what had they done wrong and it was that Izanami took the initiative when normally it's the male,so they tried again and they they got many children but during the birth of Kagutsuchi the Fire god Izanami was burned to death,do you get what I'm saying with this?

Shiori:Not really.

Y/N:Well let's say that Rias is Izanami and Riser is Izanagi but with how their personalities were in the legend the possible spawn they would have has the chance of burning her from the inside thus getting a really angry Maou who grief stricken by this would probably do several things one of them being killing the children who didn't do anything wrong,vanish the Phoenix Pillar from the Underworld along with quite possibly starting a Civil War due to this thus destroying the Devils from the inside.

Shiori:So are you going to put your(divine)hand in this-said/thought.

Y/N:No, if I do that and that's a big IF I do that would be if I want something from them,not marrying Rias she is a

Y/N:Anyway why wouldn't she want do something for the well being of her race?

Shiori:Because she want's to choose who she marries with.

Y/N:So she wants freedom from an arranged marriage what a cliche for a girl.

Shiori:What?

Y/N:You see Issei the newest addition to Rias's peerage is "deeply" in love with her although it's pretty much just the boobs and this will trigger some sort of romance where Issei fights Riser for Rias's hand in marriage or as Issei will most likely say her virginity-Shiori blushed at this.-Which he will win using cheats such as using Holy items as weapons which tell me are they illegal or not in the Devil Society?

Shiori:Well they are Legal if they aren't used with intentions to kill or used in events which are permitted but even then they have a penalty for that but if they so much as use of the big guns of Holyness such as Excaliburs then if you aren't careful enough they can sent you to jail to make sure you aren't some sort spy.

Y/N:Well Shiori do you want some food?-said which Shiori's stomach rumbled.

Shiori:*Blushing*Yes.

Y/N:Good, Cynthia is food ready?.

Cynthia:Yes-said getting in the living room and seeing Shiori there.

Cynthia:Y/N you didn't tell me you had girlfriend already-said jokingly which both of them blushed immensely.

Y/N and Shiori:WE-WE ARE NOT DATING-screamed while getting up and letting their power out which Shiori's was really high.

Cynthia:*Chuckles*Relax I was joking I felt her 2 more people coming here but who is she?

Y/N:Oh that's right I forgot to present you two,Cynthia this is Shiori Gremory,Shiori this is Cynthia who is taking care of me by my father's orders.

Cynthia and Shiori:Pleasure to meet you-said both of them bowing.

Y/N:Well Cynthia,did you make extra food?

Cynthia:Yes I felt we would have someone staying over for some hours or days so I made some extras.

Y/N:Great, Shiori-chan let me show you da way to dining room-said while grabbing Shiori's hand who blushed immensely and walked to the dining room leaving Cynthia alone with Fou.

Cynthia:So Fou do you think those two are going to be thing?.

Fou:Fou-said nodding his head.

Cynthia:They will make the cutest pair of all.

With Y/N and Shiori

Y/N:So Shiori-san why do you want to get stronger?.

Shiori:What do you mean?

Y/N:People get stronger for different reasons some for vengeance,some for protecting someone,some for proving that they weren't the one that did a crime they were unfairly framed for,some get stronger just because like Issei's dream is being the King of Harem,others just get stronger to face even stronger opponents,other even though talking in power can't get stronger they can get smarter, so what is yours?

Shiori:To protect my family and make sure the Gremory name isn't thrown to the ground.

Y/N:At least you don't seek vengeance against someone.

Shiori:Y/N tell me about yourself.

Y/N:My name is Y/N L/N.I'm 17 decillion years old. My house is in the northeast of Kuoh where all the silent people are and I'm not married.I go to Kuoh Highschool and get back home by 4:05 at the latest.I don't smoke nor do I drink.I'm at bed by 11 pm, and I make sure I get eight hours of sleep no matter what.After having a warm glass of milk and doing twenty minutes of stretches, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Shiori:Too much-said with swirls in her eyes  due to the excess of information.

Y/N:And that's not even the tip of the iceberg-said putting his arms behind his head.

Y/N:Wanna go for a walk?.

Shiori:Weren't we going to eat just now?

Y/N:I don't really need to eat I just do it because of fun, you might need it but you simply couldn't eat all the food Cynthia makes.

Shiori:Ok.

Wherever there is the place were Asia and Issei meet for the first time.

Y/N:So for how much time are you staying?.

Shiori:About 7 and a half hours everyday except those were there are family reunions or other sort of events that requires my assistance aside from bathing,dinner and sleeping.

???:Ouch-said someone as they fell to the floor with their suitcase opening spreading her clothes all over the ground.

She has her initial outfit and ignore the bishop piece.

Y/N:Do you need some help-said reaching his hand out.

???:It's okay it happens quite some times-said accepting Y/N's hand and standing up.

Shiori:Here you go-said handing her the clothes all prepared.

???:Thank you!-said putting them back to the suitcase.

Y/N:What is your name?

Asia:Oh my name is Asia Argento. Do you know were a church is?

Y/N:There are some ruins of a church in the forest,but I wouldn't go there seems full of people planning to sneak attack you, so be on your guard.

Asia:Thanks for your warning-said leaving to the church.

Shiori:Stray Priest?

Y/N:Yup.

Shiori:With really powerful Sacred Gear?

Y/N:Yup.

Shiori:The rouge fallen angels are hiding there aren't they?

Y/N:Yup, there's also the leader Azazel but he is mostly a chill dude.

Shiori:How can you say that so calmly he is the leader of the Fallen Angels who survived a fight with GOD!.

Y/N:Girl I kicked your father's ass with just 2 attacks and the first one was a warning shot, who is as strong as if not stronger than Azazel. And I was restricting myself a lot, my father throws STARS and SUPERNOVAS as casual attacks both of which I'm pretty sure only someone who can survive at least solar system or higher damage can survive.

Shiori:How strong are you?

Y/N:Right now restricting myself I'm more than enough to make multiverse disintegrate with just a yawn, my normal attacks hurt both the soul and body making blocking useless, I have a several spears that can pierce even mightiest of shields some even kill gods, the peak of holy swords that killed the WHITE TITAN a being so strong that not even the gods were able to so much as hurt it,chains that bind harder the more divine you are and make escape impossible even with teleportation,literal concepts in my hand,hell I could throw you literal WORLDS if I so wanted, so how strong I am at my fullest would be without a rival hence why I'm the king only Hajun made it interesting and he was 100 and rising infinities stronger than anyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 4.6K 38
When the Omni god king and queen Have a Child and he meets the Devil's, the Fallen angels, the Angels. At how will they React when they meet the son...
82.2K 1.2K 39
Reinhard Heydrich(Dies Irae) reader(Gamer) in Highschool DxD(With elements of other animes and shows such as Fate,Dragon Ball,Jojo,Pokemon etc
99.6K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...
235K 3K 33
(Y/n) the True Descendant King of Heroes, Gilgamesh himself. his title well-known all of the world including the Ouroboros Dragon, Ophis. she took he...