The Bad Boy Is Possessive

By BrittanyLeigh8

Is it possible for a bad boy to be your saving grace? Well for Farrah Bryant it was. After she finds out her... More

Chapter 1- The Bad Boy Is Planning Something
Chapter 2- Deal With The Devil
Chapter 3- Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 4- Not what I Expected
Chapter 5- Meeting The Bad Boy's Parents
Chapter 6- Bad Boy Surprises
Chapter 7- Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 8- Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Chapter 10- A Little of the Unexpected
Chapter 11- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 1)
Chapter 12- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 2)
Chapter 13- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 3)
Chapter 14- Vandalising the Bad Boy's Car with Lipstick and Bieber
Chapter 15- The Bad Boy is an Evil Genius
Chapter 16- The Bad Boy and His Eggs Distracted Me
Chapter 17- Bad Boy Confessions
Chapter 18- Bad Boy Advice
Chapter 19- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.1
Chapter 20- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 2
Chapter 21- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.3
Chapter 22- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 4
Chapter 23- Girls Night
Chapter 24- The Bad Boy Has A Romantic Side
Chapter 25- Just My Luck
Chapter 26- I Know People Can Surprise You But I Never Expected This
Chapter 27- Everyone Has Secrets
Chapter 28- Breakthrough
Chapter 29- The Bad Boy Likes Trouble
Chapter 30- The Beach House
Chapter 31- The Truth Will Out
Chapter 32- The Walk on the Wild Side Isn't for Everyone
Chapter 33- Why Me?
Chapter 34- Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Chapter 35- Until You
Chapter 36- You Live And You Learn
Epilogue
TBBIP Spin-off- "Just My Type"

Chapter 9- It's A Good Thing I'm Not A Vampire. I'd Never Make It.

1.5M 36.2K 9.3K
By BrittanyLeigh8

(Chapter 9- It's a good thing I'm not a vampire. I'd never make it)

"Fare, I'm freaking out here. Help me," Olivia begs after telling me about this mystery guy she likes. She won't give up his name, but she's promised me she will tell me soon. "Do you think he still likes me or he has given up?"

From what I had gathered from our conversation, the mystery guy had started acting different towards her. No flirting, no teasing, and giving her some space. Olivia was definitely worried. 

"I think your over analyzing it. Maybe something happened to him and he's taking a step back. It doesn't mean he's given up." 

I hate I can't give her better advice, but I honestly don't know this guy's situation. I can't judge. 

"Ugh my mom's calling, I've gotta go." She complains.

"Ok, I'll see you at the game." I quickly reply before she hangs up.

I lay the phone down on my dresser while checking myself in the mirror. I had to get everything just right to make Blake jealous tonight. Although I don't think we would have to try very hard. He seems to be jealous all the time. I didn't forget those looks he gave me today every time he saw Brody and I together. Brody ate it up though. He seems to get his kicks out of pissing Blake off. I wonder why he despises him so much anyway.

I slip on my flats and wrap a loose complimenting scarf around my neck and I'm ready to go. I look at the clock in my room and see its 5:45 pm. Brody should be here soon. I think he was coming to get me at six if I'm not mistaken. Will that be enough time to do something to drive Blake completely mad? I mean more so than usual.

"Hey." Heather says interrupting me from my thoughts.

I turn to see her standing in my door way with some money in hand. She reaches it out to me without waiting for a greeting. "Dad told me to give you this for the game."

"Thanks." I reply taking the money and putting it in my pocket.

When I notice she isn't leaving I decide to speak up. "Did you need anything else?"

"No." She shrugged. "I just thought I'd tell you that you look nice. Blake will definitely approve."

Her comment took me by surprise. Well not just the compliment but the thing about Blake to. I guess she didn't know. Heather and I didn't exactly talk like most sisters do. Well....we really never talk at all to be honest. We try to keep our distance from each other as much as possible.

"Uh...actually we broke up." I confess.

She looked completely shocked by my words. "Really?"

I nod my head. "Yeah but it's a long story." I start then realize the truth.

"Actually, no. No it's not." I say bitterly. "Basically he's been with my now ex best friend Megan behind my back and God only knows who else."

Realizing I just spilled my guts to my sister I stand shocked. Why did I just do that? I never talk about my personal life with her. Maybe I just needed to get that out there. Keeping it in was starting to bother me. The longer I keep this secret the more I want to lash out at people more specifically Blake.

"Um... wow." She says a bit taken back. "I'm really sorry Farrah."

Wait, a sincere apology from Heather Bryant? Am I in the twilight zone? This doesn't happen in my reality.

"Thanks." I say still unsure of myself.

"Well I'll let you get back to getting ready." She half smiles as she turns to walk away.

"Wait! How are things with you?" I say rather quickly to stop her from getting to far.

I'm not sure why but I kind of feel like I should be asking about her. After she made an effort to be civil to me I can at least pay her the same courtesy. The flash of sadness in her eyes when I asked didn't go unnoticed.

"How's college and life?" I say trying to sound genuinely interested.

"Uh...good." She smiles but I can tell it's fake.

I could tell she didn't want to talk about it so I didn't press the matter. If she wants me to know then she'll tell me when she's ready.

"Ok. Well if want to talk you know where to find me." I say feeling like she needed to hear it.

Without a response she gives me a weak smile and turns away. I stand staring out my door in confusion of what just happened.

"Ok that was weird." I say to an empty room.

As much as I would like to figure out what was going on I needed to focus on the game tonight. The Heather thing was a problem for another day.

'My heart stops when you look at me'

'Just one touch, now baby I believe'

'This is real, so take a chance'

'And don't ever look back, don't ever look back'

That would be Brody. I think while reaching down to answer my phone. I should probably assign him a ringtone soon or either change my default one. Hearing those words when he calls makes me feel...weird.

"Hello." I answer.

"I'm outside your house. Come on I don't want to be late." He demands. Bossy as ever.

"Okay Jeeze. Keep your pants on I'm on my way." I say while making sure I have my things.

"I wasn't aware they were off." I could hear the smirk in his voice. "But if you're into that kind of thing-"

"Whoa, whoa." I shout stopping him from completing that sentence. "I'm coming down now. Bye."

I hang up before he can get in another word.

"That boy." I say shaking my head. "He's got some serious issues."

I rush down the stairs and out the front door only stopping momentarily to let my parents know when I'll be back. Once Brody sees me coming he leans over to the other side of the car from the driver's seat and opens the door for me. My heart lightly flutters at his gesture. Ok I know it was the most romantic thing in the world but it did kind of seem sweet. I wonder if he's ever opened a door for anyone before?

I smile at the possibility I might be the only one he's ever done that for.

Whoa there Farrah. What are you thinking? Who cares he's just a guy who's using you just as much as you are using him. Don't get too excited.

I instantly snap back to reality and shake off my feelings. It's true I may be his girlfriend but this is no more real than the episode of The Young and the Restless my Nana watched last week. It's all for show.

I get inside the vehicle and close the door after me and notice he is staring at me but I can't quite place the look.

"What?"

"Nothing." He smiles before tearing his eyes from me and focusing on the road ahead.

I felt the weird tingles go through my body again as notice him sneaking a few glances at me during the ride. Maybe I did better than I thought choosing my attire for the evening. If I can affect him then I know I can affect Blake. That thought made me smile

Thirty minutes later we're pulling up to the mostly empty parking lot next to the field just as a few of Blake's friends are as well. I instantly notice Hunter looking at us and all the memories of the janitor's closet are brought back up again. He was the accomplice. Why did I ever agree to talk to him that day? Why couldn't I have just said no thank you and been on my way?

Brody's phone rang as we got out of the car and he quickly excused himself to take the call. Well he more like just walked off but whatever. I stand next to his car waiting for him to return while trying to ignore the guys next to me walking by. No one tried to me, which I was thankful for, but then I heard his voice. Hunter. He was saying my name but I continued to block him out until he touched my arm.

"Look Farrah I just wanted to say I was sorry for the other day. Blake asked me to do it and he seemed really hurt after you-" He paused as if choosing his words before continuing. "Anyway I felt bad for him and if you're mad at anyone it should be me."

"I am." I state.

He sighs before replying. "I know it's not my place to say anything but don't try so hard to piss him off. You'll drive him crazy and it'll just make him come after you that much more. It's already killing him to see you with Bauer."

Like I really care what Blake thinks. The whole point of this is to piss him off. He deserves it after what he did to me.

"Your right it's not any of your business and he can try all he wants but he'll only be wasting his time." I say. "Oh and just a little bit of advice for you. Blake is a big boy. You should let him handle his problems by himself."

Before he could reply I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pulling me to someone. I looked up to see Brody there being all territorial giving Hunter the death glare.

"What do you want Green?" Brody snapped.

"Nothing now." He replies shifting his eyes back to me. "Just think about what I said ok?"

With that being his last words he walks off to the direction of the field leaving behind me and a very unhappy Brody.

"What the hell was that about? What did he tell you?" He demanded.

"It was nothing. Blake just doesn't know when to give up."

"That didn't answer my question." He states while crossing his arms in a displeased manor.

I sigh realizing he's not going to give this up till he gets some answers and decide to tell him.

"Hunter was just telling me not to keep pissing him off that he's not giving up and it will only make him come after me that much harder." I explain. "He can't stand you."

"Oh I guarantee it." He smirks. "I'm the guy who has what he wants."

Somehow I don't think that's all there is to it. I think there is something else neither of them are saying.

"Yeah but I think it's more than that." I state.

"What did you tell him?" He asks ignoring my statement.

Hmm. Interesting.

"I told him that he can take care of his own problems and I wasn't giving into him."

"That's my girl." He smiles leading us away from the lot with his arm still around me. "Things just became a lot more entertaining."

Ok I know why I hate Blake right now but I'm still curious why he hates him. It doesn't even make since to me. I knew Blake had a dislike of him while we were together but I never understood why. Maybe there's more behind it than what I thought.

Brody and I sat on the Bleachers watching the players huddled up on the field. I noticed Blake kept stealing glances our way the whole time the coach was talking to them. Good to know I got him distracted.

"Ready?" Brody asks looking at me.

I nod my head eagerly wanting to cause Blake half as much pain as he's caused me. Hmm...I think I've really become fixated on this whole revenge thing.

Without warning Brody lifts me up and places me on his lap then wraps his arms around my waist. His face closes in on mine where I can feel his breath on my skin making this moment a whole lot more intimate.

"Kiss me." He whispers almost touching my lips and that's all it took.

Without hesitation I wrap my arms around his neck and close the distance. His warm lips dominate mine as they work together. His tongue invades my mouth eagerly trying to take in every inch. I have to fight to hold back a moan refusing to let him know his affect on me.

I feel his hands squeeze my sides obviously getting lost in the moment just as much as I was. Sometimes it's hard to tell if this is all still fake. At times it can feel so real.

Shouting from the coach quickly grabs my attention causing me to pull away from him and look to the field. Blake had thrown down his helmet and stomped angrily off the field. He looked pissed.

"Mission accomplished." Brody smirked watching the scene before us.

Suddenly Hunter's words from earlier played though my mind. "Don't try so hard to piss him off. You'll drive him crazy and it'll just make him come after you that much more."

Was he right? Will he really try even harder to come after me now? Not that it mattered but I've never seen him more determined to get something. The janitor's closet was proof of that. Thinking about it got me worried again and my stomach started to feel queasy. I think I need some water or something.

I stood up from Brody's lap. "I'm going to get some water. You want something?"

He shook his head while pondering what was wrong with me. He could tell something was wrong but didn't ask. Without another word I made my way to the Concessions. I ordered my water and quickly opened it taking a sip while walking away.

On my way back to the bleachers the sound of two people arguing caught my attention. I almost instantly recognized their voices as Megan and Blake continued to shout. I followed the voices coming from behind one of the building on the ground and catching the end of what Megan saying.

".....so you can tell her or I will."

"You do and you'll regret it." He warns.

Ha! If only they knew that I already know their secret.

"She dumped you, get that through your head. She didn't want you anymore. She's already moved on and you should to."

He laughs humorously at her. "With who, you? Sorry to break it to you Megan but we are never going to be anything. You were just someone to pass the time with."

I could hear her gasp and I almost laughed. Well what can she expect for messing with someone who is already taken? I hope this teacher her a lesson for the next times she thinks about screwing over one of her friends.

"Be careful Blake because if you keep this up you will end up completely alone." She replies bitterly.

I hear her starting to walk off and then she pauses. "Oh and I wouldn't expect Farrah to come back so easily. I think she's really fallen for Brody."

What? Why would she say that? I haven't fallen for him. I quickly hide myself by leaning up against the other side of the building as she storms off. Luckily she didn't notice me. I can't be found out yet. Blake still hasn't learned his lesson.

"Coleman get back here or twenty laps after practice tomorrow." The coach yells  to get his attention.

As I hurriedly walk away I hear him mumbling profanities only we can hear. He knew better than to say that to the coach.

I quickly made my way to the Brody as fast as I could but made sure to slow down before I was in his sight so he wouldn't think something was up.

"Hey, what took so long?" He asks as I sit down next to him.

"Oh uh...long line." I lie taking another drink of my water to avoid his stare.

I don't know why I felt the need to hide the truth from him, I just did. Is it maybe I didn't completely trust him yet? I really didn't know. I mean it's not like it had anything to do with what we were doing. It's not like we have to share everything with each other so it shouldn't matter what I tell him anyway.

During the game Blake kept looking distracted the whole time. Every so often I would notice him glaring at Brody or watching me. His game was definitely off. I think we succeeded in what we came here to do. Our school cheered as the last touchdown of the game was made. We had won by a landslide which made the victory that much sweeter. If it wasn't for the other players having to make up for one of their teammates being off I don't think it would have happened. I wouldn't be surprised if he was benched after today's game.

Olivia and Grace rushed over to us after everyone started to leave and gushed about us winning the game.

"It would have been more awesome if we could have found you guys." Grace adds. "And we would have if this one wouldn't have been running late." She says motioning to Olivia.

"Hey I couldn't leave until I found my lucky bracelet." She defended. "You better be glad I did to. You saw how the game turned out."

Grace gives an amused grin and points to Olivia. "Do you hear this? She thinks her bracelet was the cause of us winning."

I can't help but laugh at my crazy friends right now. They are definitely one of a kind.

"Ok I've got to use the restroom I'll be right back." I say when all the laughing reminds me that I need to pee. I blame it on the water.

"I'll come with you." Grace offers.

Leaving Olivia and Brody alone we make or way to the restrooms. They were overly crowded as usual after a game but thankfully we didn't have to wait due to some people giving up after seeing the line.

After washing my hands I fought my way outside to wait for Grace. It was just a little too cramped in there for me. Mental note, never dink any liquids before a game ever again.

The cool air felt nice on my face as it blew past me. It had a fall time feel which I liked. It was my favorite time of year.

"I saw you two before the game you know." A voice startles me. It was him. It was his voice.

"You know if I would have been kicked in the chest I don't think it could have hurt anymore." He states taking a step closer to me.

His intensity was making me nervous and the only thing that calms my mind is the few people that are still around us. He wouldn't try a stunt like the other day with people around.

"I-I'm sorry Blake but he's my-"

"No he's not. Don't even say it." He warns. "We are supposed to be together, remember?"

Yeah I remember but then you got with my friend.

"Ok Blake I've gotta go. I can't deal with this right now."

I'm afraid of having this conversation right now. Before I can walk away I feel a hand on my arm pulling me back but not to rough. He looks me in the eyes sadly.

"Why, just tell me why?" He asks. "Why do this?"

Oh no I'm gonna break. I felt my anger rising as I remember the video. All that and he has the nerve to ask why? He wants to know? Ok then I'll tell him!

"I'll tell you why." I snap. "I know all ab-"

"Coleman why the hell is your hands on my girlfriend?" Brody yells cutting me off.

Oh no. This is not good.

Blake's eyes leave mine only to meet Brody's furious one's. They stare dangerously at each other, his hand never letting me go. Is he trying to get killed?

I try to pull away but he refuses to release me. I don't know what he's up to but I wish he would just stop.

"Let. Her. Go." He says each word slowly. "I won't ask you again."

He gives Brody an intimidating look and does just as I suspected and doesn't let me go. Well I hope they have a medical staff on sand by because someone is not leaving here without injuries.

"Why don't you make me Bauer?" He challenged.

At this point they have successfully gained everyone's attention. No one was turning away from this fight. Don't panic Farrah.

Suddenly without warning Brody's fist comes in contact with Blake's face knocking him to the ground and dragging me along with him. Luckily though I don't sustain any injuries. Blake finally lets me go and jumps up to attack Brody and before I know it both of them are on the ground throwing punches. I stand up watching the scene before me in horror.

Brody successfully gets a few hits in on Blake but then Blake comes back and lays a few on Brody. It's hard to keep score who was winning.

"Someone help me pull them off of each other before someone gets killed." A person yelled.

A group of guys rush over and pull them apart despite their resistance, Hunter being one of them. He shoots me an 'I told you so' look before attending to his friend.

Once everyone is out of the way that's when I notice it.....the Blood. It's on the concrete and on both of their hands. I instantly become sick and light headed. This was way worse that my paper cut even thought about being. It's ok Farrah just breathe it out.

Normally I can tolerate some blood if I have to but not when it's on people. That just a bit to much for me to handle.

'You need to keep a strong stomach. It's no big deal. It's only.....b-blood. Lots of red blood everywhere.' It's a good thing I'm not a vampire. I'd never make it.

I felt myself becoming weak and spots forming in my eyes. Oh this isn't good. So much for keeping a strong stomach. Then without another thought I feel myself falling to the ground and everything goes black before me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote- Because you think I deserve it.

Comment- Because it brings a smile to my face.

Follow- Because you want to stay informed on my updates and announcements.

Also thank You guys so much for the incredible amount of support on this story. When I saw is was #13 in teen fiction and # 5 in humor I was stunned. That is a brand new record for me but none of it would be possible without you, so again thank you.

This chapter is dedicated to futureworldleader for the awesome banner to the side. >>>>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 524 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...
2.7K 156 37
Danni Adams moves to a new school for her last year of high school hoping to start off new. She has the mind set of focusing on school, and staying o...
3.5K 213 28
*COMPLETED* Shailene Brooks is a senior at Westwood High. Her life is great, two best friends, Derek and Zoe, a boyfriend, Tommy, and her mom. Unfor...
60.1K 1.3K 73
"You're mine you hear me! No one else's but mine. So whoever you're thinking about dating, get that shit out your damn head or suffer the fucking con...