Larry Stylinson Smut One Shot...

By _AndIdMarryYouHarry_

Just some Larry smut one shots Most will be A/U and there may be a couple with them in the band there will b... More

A/N (plz read)
Shower
The Couch
The Counter
Our Little Secret
Flower Crowns and Crop Tops
On The Road (Again)

The Couch (pt. 2)

11.2K 133 442
By _AndIdMarryYouHarry_

Summary: party two to the couch; when H and L awake from their night of fooling around, Louis goes on the ride of his life.
(top harry, daddy kink)

*Harrys POV*

the sun that showed through the curtains caused me to awaken and when my eyes adjusted i looked over to see my beautiful baby curled up next to me with his face smushed into the pillow he was hugging. for a moment i was extremely jealous of said pillow and desperately wanted to be in its place. however, waking up to the sight of my feathery haired lover was definitely a good consolation prize.

I took my phone that was sitting on the table next to me and checked my messages. I then decided i needed to pee so i got up as quietly as i could so i wouldn't disturb the sleeping beauty next to me and headed to the bathroom.

after relieving myself and deciding to brush my teeth i walked back over and sat in bed again and went on my phone while I let louis continue to sleep.

I was lost in a game of doodle jump and didn't notice at first when the soft blue eyed boy beside me started to wake. I heard little grunts and passed it off as him stirring in his sleep but when i felt the bed move i finally turned my head to see my lover opening his eyes.

he pushed himself up and sat back on his knees and rubbed his awakening eyes. i internally cooed at my soft baby and couldn't stop the fond smile that made its way onto my face.

after he was more awake he let his hands drop to his lap and looked at me and smiled which had my heart swell for him even more. he shuffled his way toward me and got into a straddling position on my lap.

"morning baby" I spoke softly, voice still a little raspy from the morning.

"g'morning daddy" he replied with a dopey smile. my hands were resting on his bare bum, seeing as we never dressed from the previous nights antics, and his hands rested comfortably on my chest.

I smoothed my hands over the curve of his bum and up his back while he hummed in approval. I then leaned forward, not being able to deny my want to be attached to the boy any longer, and kissed him passionately.  he kissed right back and let his hands travel to my hair, expertly tangling them in the loose curls.

we sat there for a bit just kissing with no tongue, savoring the intimate and sweet moment. louis then broke away and looked as if he was about to speak but i leaned forward and kissed his little nose before he could utter any words which had him erupt in a fit of giggles. i watched him fondly as the crinkles by his eyes appeared.

"daddyyy i was gonna tell you something" he said with a pout

"i'm sorry baby go ahead what did you want to say" i urged him with a fond smile as i bumped his cheek with my nose.

"well it was about a dream i had last night" he started and i hummed to urge him to keep going. he leaned in to my ear as if he were telling me a secret. "i dreamed about your cock daddy. i dreamed that you opened me up with your fingers then laid me down and fucked me hard with ur big cock, making me scream. " he said innocently.

as he said this my eyes subconsciously closed and my hands tightened their grip on his ass as i took my bottom lip between my teeth. when he was done he sucked on my ear a bit and gave it a kiss before he moved away.

"jesus baby.  so dirty dreaming of daddy's cock then getting him all worked up when telling him about it" i said playfully which made him giggle. he was constantly teasing me but to be honest i didn't mind.

"well daddy, people say that if you wish real hard then your dreams will come true" he said with a cheeky smile as he lightly grinded down on my crotch. this had me let out a low hum and i grabbed his ass even harder.

"oh yeah? is that what people say?" i asked with a smirk, playing along.

"mhm and dreams come true especially for good little princesses " he said with a smile

"well good thing your daddy's little princess" i said before i dove in to attach my lips to his neck. he let out giggles which soon turned into soft moans as i continued to mark his neck.

he began pulling my hair and grinding down on me. when i found his sweet spot he let out a loud moan in which i smiled at.

when i was satisfied with the amount of lovebites littered on his soft skin i pulled away so peck his lips before i went down to kiss his chest and lick over his nipples.

louis was whining in pleasure and i could tell he was getting frustrated at the only source of friction being him grinding down on me. i took this opportunity to get a hand around both of our lengths that were fully hard at this point and began moving my hand up and down.

"please daddy ugh pleaseee" he begged as he lightly thrusted up into my hand

"what do you want angel? you know the drill, use your words" i urged him as my hand continued moving.

"uh! want your cock daddy want you to fill me up so good want it so bad" he said pleadingly as he tugged my hair which always sent shots of arousal down to my cock.

"alright baby you'll get what you want. gotta open you up first though" i said as i stopped my hand movements in which he whined at. before he could complain further i scooped him up and changed our positions so his back was against the bed and i was on top of him.

he squeaked at the rough change in position and i smiled at that. i met his blue eyes and leaned down to capture his lips. tongues immediately got involved this time as the kiss was more heated and full of lust.

"gonna open you up so good baby okay? do you want that? do you want my fingers deep in your pretty little hole?" i asked when i pulled away. louis moaned at my words.

"yes daddy want your fingers so bad please" he begged with short breaths. i then sat up and leaned over to retrieve the small bottle of lube we kept in the top drawer of the bedside table. I opened the cap and squeezed a fair amount onto three of my fingers before closing it and tossing it on the bed next to us.

i leaned back down between his open legs and grabbed a pillow to put under his lower back to hold his hips in position so he wouldn't tire himself out trying to do so.  i then reached my hand down between his legs and brought it up to his exposed entrance to brush my fingers across his sensitive rim. his eyes immediately fluttered closed as he let out a moan that sounded so delicious.

i traced around his rim for a bit longer which had him writhing under me and squeezing his little hand around my bicep. i finally gave up the teasing and began to push my pointer finger into his heat slowly. he scrunched his face at the temporary discomfort so i leaned down to take his lips with mine to successfully distract him while i worked on opening him up.

i was pumping my finger in and out at a slow pace, getting increasingly faster with every push. my kisses were distracting him enough that when i added a second finger he only squeezed my arm and scrunched his face for a second before he relaxed again and focused on meeting my tongue with his.

soon enough i had three digits buried in his hole pumping in and out at a medium pace. louis was letting moans escape into our kiss with every thrust of my hand but when i hit the little bundle of nerves inside him, he broke away to let out a heavenly scream

"AHH! yes daddy! right there do that again!" he pleaded with labored breaths. his face was now in the crook of my neck while his hands keeps a hold around my neck and pushed my face into his feathery hair. i repeated my actions which of course earned another heavenly scream from the melodic boy.

after a few more thrusts into his prostate i knew he was opened up enough so i pulled out my fingers slowly which had him whining.

"don't worry angel you'll be filled up again soon" i reassured him

"daddy?" i heard him say and i turned to look at him

"yes baby?" i answered as he pulled my face down to him and put his mouth right next to my ear.

"wanna ride you daddy. wanna sit on your cock and fill myself up" he said in a whisper which had my achingly hard cock twitching

"you wanna fuck yourself on daddy's cock?" i replied with a low moan, already knowing the answer

"yes daddy really want to. wanna make you feel good" he said with batted eyelashes.

"you always make me feel good, angel" i told him with a peck to his lips. he smiled and giggled at my affection. i then shifted so my back was resting against the headboard and louis sat up so he was back in a straddling position on me.

i grabbed the lube again but before i could open the cap little hands were coming up to stop me.

"i wanna do it daddy" louis said sweetly so i handed him the bottle and watched as he opened it and poured out some of the contents on his hand before tossing the bottle aside again. he brought his hand down and wrapped it around my cock to spread the clear liquid all over it.

i sighed at the first bit of relief i felt in what seemed like forever. louis' hand went slowly up and down my length, thumb brushing over the head occasionally to tease me.  when he was satisfied with the job he had done he let go of me and wiped his hand on the duvet.

louis moved to he was closer to me and lifted his bum up and grabbed my cock to position it under his entrance. when the head made contact with his hole, he gasped and then started to sink down which had both of us letting out moans of pleasure.

when he was fully seated he took a minute to let himself adjust and i took this as an opportunity to kiss him because i could never get enough of his angel lips. we were lost in the kiss so it came as a surprise when he started to push himself up and off my cock just to sit back down, taking all of me once again.

my hands rested lightly on his hips as his rested on my shoulders, using it as leverage to push himself up so he could sink back down again. at this point he had settled into a faster rhythm and was now bouncing on my cock as we both let out grunts and pants

"shit baby you feel so good fucking yourself on daddy's cock. do you like that? do you like bouncing on daddy's cock to get off?" i asked in between breaths because damn no matter how much i opened him up he would always be so tight for me.

"yes daddy love riding your cock so so much" he moaned out. he increased his speed now and everytime he came down he was letting out little "uh uh uh" sounds which aroused me even more.

the sight of my baby boy bouncing on my dick was one i wished i could see forever. he was truly beautiful with his red swollen kissed lips parted with rose flushed cheeks and silky hair stuck to his sweaty forehead. and don't even get me started on the sounds he makes. wow. i thank whatever heaven, or rather hell, sent me this sinful angel.

after a little while longer louis let out an extremely loud moan which let me know my length had made contact with his prostate. he bounced harshly making my cock connect with the little bundle of nerves inside him over and over again, chasing his release. after a bit longer i could  tell he was close.

"d-daddy UGH m'close! uh uh uh" he shouted. his movements have now started to slow down due to him getting tired so i took it upon myself to quickly switch positions so he was on his back and started relentlessly pounding into him, still hitting his prostate dead on.

i then took his ankles suddenly and put them above my shoulders so i could thrust in at a deeper angle. this as him screaming out as i abused his prostate.

"DADDY! fuck i'm so close i'm gonna cum holy fuck!" he screamed

"let it go baby i got you" i said almost breathless. a moment later he was releasing up both our fronts and his hole was clenching around my cock which drove me to my climax seconds after his, releasing into his fucked out hole. when we were both finished i collapsed onto him. both of us breathless.

"gonna pull out baby"
i stated as i pushed myself up and gently lifted his legs from off my shoulders. i slowly pulled out of the limp boy who whimpered when i was fully out. i then dropped onto the bed next to my lover.

"shit baby that was so good" i said trying to regulate my breathing.

"yeah so good daddy always make me feel so good" he replied slightly in a daze.

i reached across and grabbed some tissues to wipe ourselves clean before i discarded the dirtied tissue on the floor to pick up later. i moved back over to lay down next to my smaller boy and he snuggled into my side with his head laying on my chest. I lifted my head quickly to sneak a look at the clock that read 1:32pm.

it was a sunday so i decided to not care that we'd been fucking since 11:30 this morning. it was a lazy day so who cares.

"daddy?" i heard louis say.

"yes petal?" i answered looking down to meet his gaze. 

"can we start every morning like that?" he said with a smile.

"that sounds perfect princess" i replied with my own laugh. we stayed in bed for another hour before we got up to shower, in which consisted of stolen kisses, bum smacking, a shampoo war started by louis, and standing in the shower stream as we held each other close.

after our shower we went down stairs to make food which really meant I made food while louis sat on the counter watching me in a pair of panties and one of my jumpers, but i didn't mind. it made it so i could go stand in between his legs and steal kisses while i smacked his lace covered bum.

"you should fuck me on this counter daddy" louis said suddenly during one of my breaks to go over and kiss him. i laughed at his forever boldness.

"i'd say no because we eat on this counter but considering your ass is an essential part of my diet i think that can be arranged my princess" i said with a kiss to his lips and a smack to his bum. he just giggled and kissed me back

the rest of the day was filled with  eating, lounging, kissing, light fooling around, and most importantly, love. each and everyday was filled with our undying and unconditional love for the other. and i couldn't dream of having it any other way.

A/N
sooo i really liked the last chapter and i think you all did too so i decided to make a part two of H and L in the morning!

i hope you all enjoyed this continuation!

as per usual please PM me if you have any requests and suggestions you want to read!!

Love you all so so so much and i can't believe the amazing response this book has gotten so far you all are incredible! <3

loads of love xx
- C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 112 31
Nyctophilia (n.) Love of darkness or night. Finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness. Short chapters Warning Depression Abuse ©imagining5soss
158K 1.3K 23
Larry smut💙💚 They get better, I promise. Any side ships included don't have smut. *THIS BOOK IS NOT COMPLETED, I AM STILL WRITING*.
9K 114 7
Another one of my filthy creations, this one's for you @BellezaGracias Read at your own risk people. guess i can't tag anyone in the description bu...
46K 1.6K 35
Selene Carmen was taken in by the Heathly family as 'support' of the heir of the family, Leo Heathly. However, Selene falls madly in love with the va...