Dear Diary (EXO KAI LOVE STOR...

By Macye_Thao21

Follow Naeun's footsteps as she starts to fall with one of the richest boys in SM High School. And follow her... More

Diary 1
Diary 2
Diary 3
Diary 4
Diary 5
Diary 6
Diary 7
Diary 8
Diary 9
Diary 10
Diary 11
Diary 12
Diary 13
Diary 14
Diary 15
Diary 16
Diary 17
Diary 18
Diary 19
Diary 20
Diary 21
Diary 22
Diary 23
Diary 24
Diary 25
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Diary 26
Diary 27
Diary 28
Diary 29
Diary 30
Diary 31
Diary 32
Diary 33
Diary 35
Diary 36
Diary 37
Diary 38
Diary 39
Diary 40
Diary 41
Diary 42
Diary 43
The End

Diary 34

76 4 2
By Macye_Thao21

Naeun woke up to see Kai's sleeping face. She stated at it for a few minutes and suddenly thought of what happened last night. She quickly sat up and took a deep breath.

I need to calm down. It's Kai, your fiancé. She thought.

She got up and went back into her room.

She went to the Police Academy to meet Lay for her next training. While Kai woke up and didn't see Naeun, of course he panicked.

He quickly got up and didn't know what to think. All he can do is go to work and go see if she's there.

"You want me to send you out on patrol? Are you crazy?!" Daehyun said.

"Lay has been training me for almost a week." Naeun said.

"And you think you're ready to go out there?" Daehyun asked her.

Naeun stayed silent.

"It's dangerous out there. I don't want anyone to risk their lives and get hurt." Daehyun said.

"Then why let Jennie go?" Naeun suddenly asked.

"She's—"
"She's a suspect." Kai said as he came in.

"Don't you know you how to knock first before coming in." Daehyun grunted.

"A suspect? How?" Naeun asked.
"Remember the case of the missing nurses?" Kai asked her.

"Yeah."
"Kai, she's—"

"She has the right to know. Anyways, she might be the lead to the case." Kai said.
"That don't make any sense." Naeun said.

"I know. I dated her for a reason." Kai said.

Naeun crossed her arms in front of her.

"Anyway, you'll find out on your on own." Kai said.

Naeun rolled her eyes and left her brothers office.

"You really have to involve her in this case." Daehyun said.
"Too late now." Kai said.

Daehyun sighed and stood up, looking at his window.

"You know what to do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.6K 41
What happens to Aby, when she meets the leader of her favourite boyband and fall in love? Will their relationship work out or not? Will fans approve...
8.9K 179 21
Kim Skye earns a scholarship to attend Overdose High, a wealthy school in Seoul. She meets a group of twelve pretty boys, also known as Exo. Not only...
96.9K 5.6K 23
โ I'm engraved in your heart so even if I die, I'll live forever. โž Where he is the heartless rich boy and she is the seemingly innocent poor girl, w...
267K 14.6K 41
Do kyungsoo gets bullied for being gay, since his mother convinced him to tell his best friend about it, who in return told every one he knew. He is...