BEN DROWNED x Reader MESSING

By Jonah_Le_Fish

❣️✨ UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY ✨❣️ Welcome to the crazy world of creepypasta~ there's a cocky and sexy beast waitin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

1.6K 36 23
By Jonah_Le_Fish

"Come on run woman!" Ben yells loudly at you. Flinching you desperately try to pick up the pace. Your heart was thundering and your forehead rained sweat. Your vessels could burst if you push any further.

Either way you kept running until you stumble over a tree branch. Causing you to fall with a loud thud. Pain rushes through your joints before also noticing your bloody knee and hands. You get up in frustration crying.

Ben sighs walking over to you. "You need to get faster...and control your footing more." His hands rested on his hips as his red pupils stare at you with grief.

"Sorry Ben...but believe me I'm trying really hard!"

"Tsk not hard enough." He frowns irritated.

That's it you're officially pissed. "What's your problem?!" You snort back.

"My problem?!" He laughs mockingly. "My problem is you're a useless proxy!" He angrily yells. You take a step back from his outburst. You try to hold back your tears.

"Well fine! It's not like I asked to have my life ruined! This is all your fault! I wanted a normal life!" You quickly turn away before running off.

Ben clutches his fists before running after you. He felt guilty for snapping on you. He was just under a lot of stress and concerned about you. He calls out to you but you ignore it.

Soon enough you were pinned down. You flare your arms around. "Let go let go!" You scream. Ben grips your neck while embracing you.

"Shhh." He calmly coos while pressing his finger against your neck. You began to calm and clear your mind as your pupils dilate. "There. Now listen."

You try to move but realize you were paralyzed. It must be from want Ben was doing to you. Your eyes look toward him as you try to say okay. "Okay (insert name) I didn't mean to yell. I'm sorry for pushing you so much. You're actually doing good for a newbie. And I was just butthurt over something and mistakenly let it out on you. I'm really sorry."

Your eyes clear and return to normal as he releases you. "Okay I'm sorry too but what the heck did you do to me?!" You question while rubbing your neck.

"It's a useful tactic proxies use to calm each other." He replies. You nod as you look at your palms. Thinking of how it reminded you of what ferrets do to their young ones.

"Think I could do that?"

"Oh course. Every proxy learns this once they are fully awaken. However at the moment you can't since you're still a mortal ." Ben falsely smiles.

"Heh I'll do my best to be a useful proxy. I promise I will Ben." You cheer happily.

However Ben just smiles weakly. "Yeah, I know you will."

A gentle breeze whisks into your bedroom. It was nearly midnight and you still couldn't fall asleep. It was Ben. He was worrying you today. He's not himself. And worst is you can't pin point what's bothering him. And this caused you to feel sick.

"Oh my God I need to poop." You hiss while getting up. After a nice bathroom break you get back to your room. But suddenly you rush back to the bathroom to defecate again expect this time it was painful and the smell was unbearable.

You wince in pain while holding onto your belly. After the episode ended you slowly turn yourself to look into the toilet. Blood was staining the bowl. And a slimy substances floated in the bloody water.

You jump off the toilet terrified. You hold in your screams as you flush and quickly clean yourself up. You get your coat and run into the woods. A mere mortal can't enter portal that proxies enter. But there are some portals that they can that remain open for the newbies or when a human needs to enter into their world to give warnings.

You find the old brimstone well and jump right into it. You were transported into another well. Climbing out you stand before the CreepyPasta Mansion. You stumble toward the door and knock.

Masky quickly answers. "Hello (insert name). It's late why are you here?" He asks shyly. You ask to enter.

"Can I see Ben please. It's urgent." You gasp.

Masky could tell is urgent it was and allowed you to head towards Ben's room. You knock the door. Hearing a grumpy Ben wake up. "What the hell it's late!? And tonight's not my shift!" Ben yanks the door open. But softens as soon as he sees you. "Hey what's up?"

Hm Ben is acting too much like his serious self...

"Ben we need to talk. I think I'm dying." You cry entering his bedroom. Ben's eyes widen.

"Whoa what's wrong?" He quickly asks with full attention on you.

Crap...this was the hard part. You can't just tell a guy 'oh nothing besides I took a mega dump and was bleeding and it looked ugly and smelled like a bitch!

Your cheeks glow red "Well um. I was bleeding a lot." You fumble with your fingers. Seriously why couldn't you be more specific? This was your life on the line for God's sake!

"If this is about your period I can't help you!"

You facepalm yourself hard. "No dummy! Okay you know what screw it. Okay so I took a dump but then suddenly I had to poop again but this time it was really painful and it smelled so bad. And worse of all it looked gross and there was a lot of blood! And I mean a lot."

Ben nods not looking to worried. "Your body is trying to detoxify."

"Detoxify?" You ask wanting more answers.

"Look don't worry about it. It just means your body is acknowledging the changes of your mind and soul. And it thinks it's a threat so it's trying to detoxify. Meaning it's trying to keep your body in a human state and not proxy."

You nod before going back to frowning. "But...most proxies reach proxy state due to trauma and 'deaths'" fear was embracing you tightly at this point. But relief fills your unstable belly as Ben shakes his head.

"No, that's just one way to go. Toby just went insane and Masky was similar to you. Masky had the same detoxification and had to take medication to control his episodes."

You wiggle a little before accepting the new news. "Alright. So...what else is gonna happen to me?" You ask nervously.

Ben shrugs. "You might have similar symptoms as Masky. Hm I'm not sure since we are all different."

Well Ben's not helping. Your fear was just emanating from you. Ben places a hand on your shoulder. Compassion in his eyes. "I know you're scared (insert name). But be strong cause it'll all be over soon."

You nod your head. "I heard Masky still has...episodes. What if that's me?"

"Don't worry. You're not gonna turn out like him." He reassures you. But the fear doesn't fade.

It's been a week since that night and everyday has been intense training afterschool. Your parents were constantly worried by how you began to isolate yourself from the family and even Mitch began to get worried.

Whenever he asked where you have been you would brush him off. He was fed up with this and decides to confront Ben.

Mitch

I walk up to Ben. I couldn't wait till after class to confront him. "Yeah bro?" Ben asks smiling.

"Hey we need to talk."

"Damn right we need to talk! Becky's tits grown." Ben snickers.

"Cut the act." I hiss. Ben was taken aback but he quickly props himself as his eyes narrow.

"Tsk what is it Mitch." Ben growls as his face becomes serious. I shiver a little from the change in his personality. I really didn't expect this honestly.

It was scary by how Ben's true colors began to reveal themselves. "What are you doing to my sister." I retort with authority in my voice.

"I'm not doing anything to her."

"Liar! What are you doing to her?! She's not being herself anymore!" I persist.

"Damn you're annoying. Look aren't we buddies? Yeah, let's keep it that way." He threatens.

"Who are you?!" I nearly yell out but thankfully it came out as a sharp whisper.

Ben gets up abruptly. I grip his shoulder before he could leave. And crap did I regret my force since Ben pins me to the desk threatening to break my arm. The teacher had to call the security guards and the boys in the class had to rip Ben off of me.

I knew they couldn't. It was Ben who choose to let me go. I dust myself and yell out to him as he storms out the room. "Don't come near my sister!"

He ran out the school building. The security guards asked if I was alright and I told them to forget the situation because I angered him and that I apologize for being an overprotective brother.

They nod understanding and drop the event that happened today. But they were going to keep a close eye on Ben.

And so am I

*******************************************

Hey everyone! Yaaaaaaaay chapter seven us ooooout!

Please vote and comment cause I need to know what you guys think about this Cx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 38 8
Blame it on the game. Blame it on Majora's stupid mask. Ever since Sharika played that game, she would get nightmares. Almost every night she would w...
10.4K 486 24
✧ 。⁺ 🃏 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 💋 cherry garcia streams herself playing a haunted game, and ben drowned ends up haunting her. as her life goes downhill thr...
9.8K 410 16
A relatively comfortable life for (Name). She has a little brother, Jake, that she loves dearly, and a mother and father that she adores when they're...
529K 16.9K 47
You, the Reader, is a transfer student from Ohio. During your time in your new location, you find yourself involved with the unknown. P.s. this book...