Amour | 18+

Από sexsationella

(18+) "You forgot about your panties, baby." His voice was husky and deep, he had the type of voice that made... Περισσότερα

𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬
C L U B
R E D W I N E
C H E E T A H
S E L F I S H
P O O L D A Y
S I M S
C H A R M
P L A N E
W I F E
I C A R E
G I R L F R I E N D
Y E L L O W
A R G U M E N T S
T H E R A P Y
H I G H E N O U G H
C H R I S T M A S
S T A R T I N G O V E R
D E L I C I O U S
S E R E N A
F A M I L Y D R A M A
S U F F E R
G A L L A G H E R
K I S S O F R E G R E T
L O V E Y O U
S E V E N C U B E S
D E B O R A H
B R O K E N H E A R T S
C O U R T H O U S E
U S
T R U L Y Y O U R S
H O L D O N
D I A M O N D R I N G
E P I L O G U E
Bonus chapter

C H A R I T Y C A S E

114K 2.7K 2.9K
Από sexsationella

I felt someone jump on me, my eyes fluttered open to see Kenzo and Livia jumping on my bed. I pulled the blanket over my chest with a huge smile on my lips. I glanced up to see Faust leaning against the door frame.

"Nicolas called me asking for you." Faust says.

I frowned at his words, I grabbed the jacket next to me to put it on. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom without saying a word, I pulled my phone out from my pocket and powered it back on. My phone started to go crazy with old text messages, they were all from yesterday and early this morning.

'Adora answer my phone calls, I didn't mean what I said.'

'Adora I'm worried.'

'Baby please call me or text me.'

'I just love you Adora, I don't want to lose you.'

'You're my yellow baby.'

I glared at the last text message, his yellow. I shoved my phone back into my pocket ignoring his text messages, I fixed my hair a little before walking back out. The kids and Faust weren't in the room anymore, I changed back into my original clothes before walking downstairs.

Faust was cooking eggs for the kids with bacon cooking on the side. My lips curled up, I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I thought they were vegan?" I questioned.

He gave Kenzo two eggs and two slices of bacon while Livia got an egg and three slices of bacon. Livia immediately went for the bacon while Kenzo destroyed his eggs.

"Deborah wants them vegan but that doesn't mean that I do." Faust grabs his coffee mug while sitting at the table with them.

"So I made them vegan food for nothing."

"Well not exactly, Deborah doesn't know that when she goes off to Paris that the kids aren't vegan." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes as I laughed. Our laughs dialed down when we both stared deeply into each other's eyes. He's very intimidating with his broad shoulders and bright blue eyes, he was almost too perfect. Everything about him is perfect, his suit literally never has wrinkles, his watch is always shinny, his hair always has the perfect amount of gel and perfectly styled.

How could his biological parents give him away?

"Uncle Nico!" Kenzo shot up from his chair, sprinting behind me.

Faust coughs before looking behind me, ripping his eyes off of me. My shoulders tense up as I turned around.

Nicolas looks like shit, there were dark bags under his eyes, he's wearing a t-shirt and joggers, his hair is messy with no gel in it. Nicolas was laid back compared to his cousin, that's what I liked about him.

He hugs Kenzo and Livia before sitting them back at the table so they could finish eating. Faust stands up to put his dish in the sink.

"I had a feeling you were here." Nicolas says as he walks to my side, I moved away casually trying to not draw attention to us.

"You told me she wasn't here, cousin."

I glanced at Faust, he was scrolling through his phone.

"I wasn't going to invade her privacy." Faust response still not taking his eyes off his phone.

"You just care so much about her privacy, what did you read her a bedtime story last night?" Nicolas slams his hand down on the table scaring the kids.

"Livia, Kenzo go to your room." I mumbled. They listened and quickly got up and exited the kitchen.

Faust smirks before making his way closer to him, he tilts his head when he was in front of Nicolas.

"All night long while you were too busy at my wife's hotel room. Now get the fuck out of my house." Faust's raspy voice whispers.

Nicolas did something unexpected, he slammed his fist into Faust's cheek. My hand flew to my mouth, I was too stunned to move. Faust touched his lip before looking down at his bloody hand.

Before Faust can do anything I got between them, I was breathing so hard that I thought my heart would jump from my chest. Faust held his hand up in the air ready to punch Nicolas back but he lowered it almost immediately once he seen I was blocking the way.

"You used me for some type of revenge." I said, angrily.

Faust didn't look me in the eye, he hung his head low.

"I quit." I told Faust. "I quit you, I quit your family, I quit everything."

I turned around looking at Nicolas, I slapped him across the cheek. My hand was buzzing with pain, my eyes were foggy with tears.

"You cheating bastard." I said, my voice sounded so little and broken.

I pushed him out of the way before running out of the house, everything was so slow. I felt like I was running in slow motion. Once I got to my car I started digging for my keys in my purse till someone grabbed my wrist.

"I didn't do anything with her, I swear."

Nicolas held onto my shoulders, forcing me to look at him.

"Do you feel anything for her?" I asked.

Nicolas shakes his head no.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't feel nothing for that women." I demanded.

Nicolas tried looking me in the eye but he couldn't do it. He just showed me what I knew all along, I wasn't his yellow, Deborah was.

"So much for being your yellow." I frowned at my own words, I've never sounded so weak in my entire life.

"I was just a charity case to you." I mumbled while opening my door.

I didn't look back at him, once I was finally in the clear I broke down in tears. My hands were shaking so bad against the wheel. I was gasping for air as I turned the corner, I drove all the way to sims. I got to sims pretty quickly, I even got to the bar faster. I sat at the stools in front of the loaded bar, my addiction was alive and well right now.

"What can I get you doll face?" The bartender asks.

I needed to forget everything, I needed alcohol.

I wiped my tears with a fake smile on my lips, I leaned over to whisper into his ear. "Get me four bottles of the most expensive whiskey you have."

He did his job, he grabbed me four full bottles. I lifted the bottle to my lips, everything that has happened was for a reason. I shot my head back while chugging down the whiskey, I was use to the burning sensation.

I gulped down the whole bottle, my body filled with warmth and I was finally numb to the pain. I was too busy chugging down the other bottles that I didn't notice someone sat next to me.

"Alcohol doesn't solve your problems, A."

My head sloppily turned to look at this person, Victoria was facing me with her legs crossed.

"Where's your hideous boyfriend? Shouldn't you be somewhere up his ass." I slurred.

"Faust Santos called me for a favor, he told me that my best friend was in trouble, so here I am." Victoria says.

"Faust fucking Santos. Well he lied because I'm perfectly fine." I leaned my head back chugging down more of the whiskey.

Victoria grabbed the bottle from me and placed them behind her.

"Grab your shit and let's go." Victoria says, irritated.

"Oh go suck your boyfriends little dick."

"All of suddenly now you want to be friends again, fuck off." I laughed.

My words hit her hard, she took a couple seconds before speaking again.

"I love you, A and I know after you found out about your parents it changed you but that doesn't mean I stopped loving you."

"You're my sister, my twin flame. I didn't choose Jakob, I chose happiness." Victoria whispers.

My drunk mind some how felt sympathy, was my depression making her depressed. Could she not have handled me? I was the reason why she walked away.

"I'm so so sorry, V." I cried. "Everything I touch breaks apart, everyone always leaves me. My dad, my mom, you, Faust, and now Nicolas."

Victoria brought me to her chest hugging me tightly. She helped me grab my purse and my wallet, we left my car there and she drove me home in her car. I leaned my head against the window, I watched as we passed by houses, the lights simmer down.

Soft music was playing on the radio but I wasn't listening to it, my thoughts were loud and clear.

We arrived at my house, my mom was already outside waiting for me. Victoria helped me up the stairs to my front door where my mom grabbed me.

"Thank you, sweetie." My mom tells Victoria.

She nods before getting back inside her car. My mom hugs me as we walked inside my cozy house.

"Cricket, I'm very worried about you." My mom mumbles.

"Me too." I whispered.

My mom laid me down on my bed, she tucked me in with my blanket. She turned off the light on my nightstand and was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist.

"Stay with me." I begged.

"Of course, baby." My mom was secretly hoping I'd ask her, she took off her slippers and slid in bed with me.

I turned around to face her, she ran her hand across the side of my head. Her warm touch felt good against my cold cheek.

vote, share and comment

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

475 97 21
Reniella intends to take revenge on Nicholas Grayson , her biological father, for his actions in leaving her mother when she was pregnant. "Nicholas...
4.7M 64.8K 28
[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the zipper of his pants. "I know." His dee...
9.8M 212K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancé." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
842 27 21
Michael and Natalia, are two people brought together by an arranged marriage. Despite initial reservations to marry for the sake of status, and not h...