Karasuno, FIGHT! {Poc!Reader...

By XZodiacManiacX

You're a YouTuber who can sing, play almost any sport, and do crazy stunts. You're short and a bit too develo... More

Character Info
"Oh, HaRdEr DaDdy-"...."Ma'am this is a McDonald's Drive Thru-."
Keeping it real and fair

Chapter 1: "BuT mOm! I WaS fAiLiNg ChEmiStRy!"

246 6 12
By XZodiacManiacX

H/C - Hair Color

C/N - Country Name

E/C - Eye color

F/N - First Name

L/N - Last Name

YT/N - YouTube Name

I promise not to break the 4th wall - Talking in your Native language (ex. Spanish, Latin, English.)

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ 🏐 ⊥ \(^ω^\)

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

'That flight was so long...I'm so tired I want to curl up into a ball and go into hibernation.'

"Miss. L/N, come this way. The car is not that far. Let's continue so you can unpack, rest up and get ready for school." My secretary said all while carrying one of my bags of luggage. I decide not to complain. We walked out of the airport and into an elevator.

A girl with blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes came up to me, seeming slightly panicked and awestruck. 'She's cute, even if she's taller than me. I shall top her. Stop it, your gay side is showing.' "Oh, I'm sorry but are you mockingbird? Sorry I meant YT/N." I nod at her, wanting to dig 6 feet underground at the memory of me singing live and two mockingbirds landing on me, one on my head and the other on my shoulder. I laugh slightly, "Yeah, that's me. It's nice to meet one of my fans." I said.

I couldn't help but notice that she was surprised at my fluent Japanese. My secretary, Nakayama Katsumi, stops walking and goes to my side. "Oh, I'm sorry," the girl said, "I didn't know I was holding you guys up! I just wanted to take a picture and maybe get your autograph?" The cutie said, obviously panicking on the inside. I look at my secretary for permission since I already know that she is extra like that. Katsumi nods, smiling slightly at me. I look back at the fan nodding. "Yep! I don't mind. What's your name, by the way? My name is L/N Y/N, but please call me Y/N, and this is my secretary, Nakayama Katsumi." I asked her, looking up a bit since she was fairly taller than me, 'why is everyone taller than me?' I thought. "I apologize for my rudeness! My name is Hitoka Yachi. Thank you for letting me take a picture with you!" I nod happily and begin to take the picture with her and talk some more.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ 🏐 ⊥ \(^ω^\)

~Time-Skip~

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Once we got in the car and arrived at the house, 

we got out things from out of the car to inside the entryway. 

"Alright, I'm going to be unpacking and getting myself situated," I spoke aloud. Katsumi nods at me and goes to her room. Even though we knew each other for quite a long time, she takes her job rather seriously, even when I tell her that she doesn't have to. I go to my room and look around and smile. (You can change the colors if you want to)

  'I can't believe the workers took the time to do all of this. I'm going to have to tip and thank them later.' I go and get my pajamas and my hygiene necessities, then head to look for the bathroom. Luckily it was in my room.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ 🏐 ⊥ \(^ω^\)

~Time-Skip~

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Once I am done, I get my speakers and start playing music.

Song Name- Hold Up

Made By: Beyoncé

-or-

Song Name: TRY JESUS

Made By: Jabari Johnson, Tobe Nwigwe

-or-

Song Name: WAP

Made By: Megan Thee Stallion, Nikki Minaj

I hum to the beat while putting away my clothes, slightly swaying my hips to the rhythm. I start decorating my room with some other stuff that I was able to fit in my bag. I took my U.A. pillow and put it on my bed. 

I step back a little, examining my work. I was about to lay down and start watching anime on my computer until I heard the doorbell ring. I turn off my speakers and look out of my bedroom window to see a- middle scholar with orange hair? "Huh, weird."

I head downstairs to see Katsumi already heading to answer the door. "I got the door Katsu, you lay down and rest up, okay?" She reluctantly nods and heads back into the living room, sits down on the couch, and continues reading. 

I open the door, "Hello, is there something you need?" The middle scholar looks at me for a second before beaming up, taking the sun out of commission while he was at it. 'Alright, time to pack it up, just now noticing this dude is taller than me, let me go b*tch cry in my corner.' I thought, becoming even more depressed when I had to crane my neck to look at him.

He stares at me...DEADA** STARES AT ME FOR 2 MINUTES STRAIGHT. "Wow, I have to look down to see you!" 'this dumb dumb is the reason why God created the middle finger...' I stare at him, trying my best to keep my composure. "Let us pray the B*tch you got about five more seconds to get out of my face prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this unfortunate mortal and guide my hand and make it strong, Lord, so that he may learn not to f*ck with me or my emotions. Amen."

He looks at me, dumbfounded, about to ask what I said before I lunged at him. He screamed as I was on top of him, legs wrapped around his shoulders and me staring down at him. "Call me short one more time. I will break your Nico Nico knee caps. You middle scholar." I said, making sure I got my point across. He nodded, and I quickly got off of him and dusted myself off. "Hey, wait! I'm not a middle scholar! Well, not anymore, at least, but still!" He said, pouting at me.

"Gomen! I didn't know. Now, if you don't mind me asking, why are you here, again, Tangerine?" I asked like nothing out of the ordinary happen. He calmed down and looked at me. "My name is Hinata Shoyo, and I wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood." He said. I nodded, "Nice to meet you too. My name is L/n Y/N." He looked at me wide-eyed, "I know you! You're MockingBird, the person; my little sister keeps talking about! I heard you play volleyball mind playing with me?" He asked. I giggled and nodded, sure! let me tell my friend first, okay?" He nodded eagerly, and I went inside to find a sleeping Katsumi on the couch in front of me. I giggled at the sight, 'I'm amazed she doesn't have a boyfriend yet. She's beautiful.' I thought to myself, smiling slightly. I wrote her a note and placed it on her book, knowing that'll be the first thing she picks up, and head to walk back outside to find Hinata waiting eagerly, jumping up into the air with a volleyball in hand. "C'mon! Let's go, Tangerine!"

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ 🏐 ⊥ \(^ω^\)

~Time-Skip~

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

We ended up at a park near our houses. It was covered with grass with a bench right in the middle of a green patch of grass. A few trees surrounded the area too.

"Woo! I haven't had this much fun in ages!" I exclaimed, hitting the ball back towards him once more and shifting to move away and go to a different spot. "You're making it seem like you're an old lady L/N-chan. Is it okay if I call you L/N-chan?" He asked me as the ball landed on his forearms, and he hit it back to me. I grinned, laughing heartily, "Just call me Y/N no Kund for honorifics, trust me." His cheeks flushed a light pink from the sudden permission of using my first name. "Alright, then if you want, you can call me Shoyo-Kun!" he yelled happily at me since I backed up a little to deliver the ball back to him. "So you want to be like the little giant?" I asked him curiously. "Yeah! And I will finally beat the king of the court!" I blink, obviously confused. "King...of...the court?" He looks at me confused, hitting the ball once more, and looked at me with bewildered eyes. "Yeah! You don't know him? His name is Kageyama Tobio, the king of the court! He's a really good volleyball player. That's why I wanna beat him!" I nodded, thinking about what he said before smirking in contentment, hitting the ball back to him. "Hmm... I might challenge him then!" "Wah! Really! You're so cool!" He said, hitting the ball with more force than needed. I blushed, laughing at his childish nature, running backward and hitting the ball once again with more enthusiasm.

A few more hours passed by, and we lost track of time, throwing silly insults, reenacting clips, and tossing and hitting the volleyball back and forth. I didn't even notice how late it was until I looked up at the sky, "Wow, it's night-time already." I stated, a slight sigh escaped my lips. "I have school tomorrow," I stated, making him turn to me. "Oh, what school are you going to? I'm going to Karasuno." I smile, even happier, knowing that I was going to have a friend that was going to the same school as me. "Same here!" I exclaim before stating once more, "I'm a 1st year, though. What about you?" I asked him, tilting my head to the side unknowingly. "Same here! How about we walk to school together in the morning? Does 7:00 sound good?" He asked me. I nodded, dusting invisible dirt off of my shoulders, knees, and elbows. We began our walk back to my house, and we were now standing at my front door. I was about to say goodbye until the door swung open, revealing an angry black and Puerto Rican Katsumi Nakayama. She yanked me by the collar. "You're lucky you came home at this time because if you didn't. I would've made you sleep outside with only a futon, you brat." Katsumi said, every word she had said was laced with venom, and she spoke in a tone that reminded me of my mothers and an anime character named Levi Ackerman that I shamefully read fanfictions about.

I shivered and waved blankly at the dumbfounded Hinata. "See you in the morning Hinata," I spoke weakly. He nodded and went back home. Katsumi, still holding me by my collar, brings me inside and closes the door. "You're lucky that it's late, and I can't give you a proper punishment." She grumbled, bags visible under her eyelids. I apologetically smile with my face, and she drops me, making sure I land on my feet. "Go to bed, don't stay up later than it already is reading fanfiction, you hear me?" I nodded and went up to my room, turning off the lights and clocking out for the day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
294K 10.1K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.8M 43.6K 14
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
725K 60.2K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...