she's just a kid || the 100

By indrassoup

"i'm just a kid and life is a nightmare" in which a very special 7 year old is sent to the ground among 99 cr... More

she's just a kid
season I
1 || the ground
2 || hike
3 || jasper
4 || butterflies
5 || acid fog
6 || wells murphy bellamy
7 || who did it
8 || rampage
9 || new companions
10 || company
11 || save me
12 || learning
13 || crazy
14 || unity day
15 || bridges and old friends
16 || blood
SEASON II
18 || mount weather
19 || space girl
20 || reunion
21 || dresses
22 || the truth
23 || criminals
24 || incredibly special
25 || doing what's right
26 || boom
SEASON III
27 || wanheda
28 || clarke
29 || secrets
30 || summit
31 || novitiate
32 || titus
33 || ontari
34 || A.L.I.E
35 || A.L.I.E 2
36 || emerson
37 || contact
38 || floukru
39 || plan
40 || brain dead
41 || the city of light
SEASON IV
42 || echo
43 || offer
44 || rain
45 || ceremony
46 || gonplei
47 || osleya
48 || praimfaya
SEASON V
49 || bunker
face reveal?
50 || new life
51 || resurface

17 || gone

12.2K 339 153
By indrassoup

IT HAD BEEN TWO DAYS AND I WAS FEELING MUCH, MUCH BETTER. The sickness had passed for almost everyone and luckily, the bomb at the bridge bought us some more time to prepare for this stupid war.

I was in the smokehouse with Octavia, helping with the meat. Del came in an put a heap of logs on the fire, causing it to get really big. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"Let's get this party smokin'," He said in a weird accent as he dumped the logs on the fire.

"You don't want the fire too big so maybe just try to knock it down with some wet leaves," Octavia said calmly as she hung another piece of meat up.

"The meat wont preserve good if the fire's too big," I added. "It'll just burn."

"You get that from your boyfriend, Grounder Pounder?" Del teased Octavia.

"They're right. A hot fire isn't gonna preserve the meat as well." Murphy walked into the smokehouse.

"Exactly," I said and hung up a piece of meat.

"You can't take the heat, get out of the smokehouse," I really don't like Del. He's like John Mbege but worse. "You should be kissing our asses for being allowed back in this camp. Just keep working."

"You wanna say that again?" I spat and started charging up to the boy as he exited the smokehouse. Murphy held me back with a laugh.

"Easy, tiger," He chuckled. I huffed and went back over to the meat. "Your brother couldn't get either of you a better job?" Murphy asked Octavia. "Anything would be better than working in the meat furnace."

"Probably," Octavia said as she unsheathed her knife. "That would just mean someone else would have to do it." She sliced a piece of raw meat in half. I grabbed one half of the meat and hung it up as she did the same to the other half.

"Do you even know what the Grounders want with you?" Murphy asked, trying to make conversation. Octavia gave me an look of uncertainty. I didn't know whether I could trust him with a secret that big so I just lied.

"Not a clue," I pursed my lips and passed him a piece of meat to hang up. The fire was getting warmer and bigger by the second, which definitely wasn't good.

As if on cue, the wall caught fire and in no less that five seconds, the whole smokehouse was aflame.

"Shit!" Murphy cursed. "C'mon, c'mon," He said frantically as he pulled Octavia out with an arm around her shoulder. She grabbed my hand, pulling me out with them. Octavia and Murphy seemed okay, just out of breath. I was heavily coughing from all the smoke I had inhaled.

"You guys alright?" Bellamy came rushing up to us. I coughed and nodded in response while Octavia gave a weak 'yeah'. 

"This is all your fault! We told you it was too much wood!" Murphy yelled and started throwing punches at Del. Not to be bias or anything but in my opinion, he kind of deserved it. We now had no food left.

Bellamy ripped the two apart. "Hey! Hey! Stop! Save it for the Grounders," He barked.

"Bell, now what the hell are we gonna do?" Octavia shouted.

"That was all the food." I added, finally able to catch my breath. "Nice going, Del."

Clarke and Bellamy decided to send people out to hunt. Of course, Bellamy didn't let me go, even though I wanted to. He left with Harper, Sterling and Jess. Clarke went with Finn and another boy named Myles, who I didn't know too well. They thought it was better to go in groups in case Grounders attacked.

I was with Raven, scrounging for parts to make walkie talkies; wires, screws, basically anything we could get our hands on. We found some antenna wire for the radio from some guy who tied it on his bed.

We marched up to Monty who was fiddling with the radio, trying to find any sound that wasn't static. "We found some good antenna wire for the radios. Some guy was using it to fix his bed." Raven placed the wire down on the cluttered table in front of Monty. "You find anything else from the Exodus ship wreckage?" She inquired.

"Yeah. Data log," He tapped the table with his tool. "You wanna hear something weird?" Raven and I leaned in closer to listen to the radio where some weird sound was playing. It was distorted and muffled, like interference.

"Interference?" I shrugged.

"Wait, it gets weirder," Said Monty. "When the signal hit, their nav system went nuts. They never got it back, and then... boom," I knitted my eyebrows. "It's like something was jamming the signal," Why would something be jamming the signal. What could be jamming it?

"That is weird," Raven replied. "It also makes no sense whatsoever. Now pull the drives and speakers." She ordered.

"You want to strip it?" Monty asked for clarification, confused. "We'll never find out where they crashed."

"We need every component we can get our hands on if we're gonna make walkies," Raven said.

"And we need the radio..." I said as we started walking over to the radio.

"No way!" Monty protested, standing up from his seat. "How are we supposed to contact the Ark?"

Raven proceeded to switch on the radio, receiving nothing but static. "The Ark's not there," She deadpanned.

"You're listening to a hole in the sky," I added. Even though it had been two years since I even stepped foot in the mechanics shop, I remembered a lot about it from when I used to help out dad at work.

Raven continued to take apart the radio but Monty stopped her before she could do any real damage. "Hey! My family is up there." He sounded sad and defeated.

"I'm sorry." Raven tore the radio apart.

We could hear lots of chatter outside, meaning the hunters were probably back. Raven went outside to check while I stayed with Monty.    

"Alright, tell me what to do and I'll do it," I smiled.

"Could you start turning the wires into antennas?" He asked, pointing to the parts Raven had left on the table. I nodded and proceeded to do as he asked.

After an hour or so, we had finished eight walkie-talkies. Bellamy decided we were going to go out and look for Clarke and Finn. To my surprise, he actually let me come. 

Raven was paired with Octavia, Bellamy was on his own and I was paired with Monty. We were actually supposed to meet up with Bellamy but we seemed to be going in the wrong direction because he was nowhere in sight. Monty seemed to notice this too, and bought his radio to his mouth to speak.

"I thought you said you were heading west. Where are you?" He spoke into the walkie talkie.

"Just keep the moon to your left, and you'll find us," Bellamy transmitted back.

Monty handed me the walkie so he could put two hands on his gun. There was some kind of weird sound coming from the radio, like some kind of a signal. I held my thumb on the transmitter and bought the walkie talkie to my lips. 

"Is anyone else hearing this signal?" I asked.

"Just keep your eyes open, Spark," Raven said nonchalantly on the other side.

"I think it's the same thing we heard in the black box," Monty pointed out.

"Monty said it's the same thing he heard in the black box," I repeated his words into the radio.

"Damn it, Lia, pay attention," Bellamy grumbled into the radio. "Do you see anything? Report."

Before I could report, two tall figures wearing some kind of hazmat suit and scary masks came up to us with something in their hands. 

"Tahlia, run," Monty said hurriedly as one of the figures grabbed him and injected him with something. "Get off me!" Monty struggled to escape their grip.

I couldn't just leave Monty behind. The other figure tried grabbing me, but I dodged it's grasp. I kicked their knee in and grabbed my knife from my pocket, slitting their throat. The figure immediately fell to the ground in agony and I could see through the hole I had cut through their hazmat suit, their skin was bubbling and blistering.

The person, who I figured was a man because of how deep their voice was, cried out in pain as they fell to the ground. I kicked him down so he would completely fall and eventually it just stopped. He was dead. I turned to the person Monty was still struggling to escape from and kicked them too, only to feel someone holding me back.

I kicked my leg back in hopes to kick the person's knee inward. I felt a sting in my neck, much like a needle. I noticed Monty to my right, passed out and felt a rush of determination at the sight of him. I struggled harder out of the person's grip and with my knife that was still in my hand, I managed to slice their arm, making them cry out in pain. I noticed their skin do the same thing as the other person and wondered why it did that.

Without hesitation or taking time to think, I stabbed the person in the chest, making them immediately fall to the ground in agony. They struggled to breathe and yell for a few seconds as I heard the strange sound of sizzling skin before they just stopped moving. Dead.

The person who was holding Monty started to drag him away so I acted quickly, throwing my knife at them, just like Murphy had showed me that day. I managed to hit them in the neck, causing them to yell in pain. I sprinted up to them and ripped the knife out of their neck, stabbing them in the heart to finish them off.

I could hear heavy, muffled breathing behind me and turned around to see five more of the masked figures. Before I could even attempt to fight them off, I felt a wave of dizziness, followed by black spots in my vision. I stumbled back a few times before falling to the ground, losing consciousness. Everything went black.

season one rewritten is done yay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...