CHOUS VICTIMS [COMPLETED]

By ThinkAboutMiTzu

CEO / Mafia Chou Tzuyu hires a new secretary who was bound to be another victim of hers. Mina woman going thr... More

Main Characters
Sneak Peak
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
👀
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
My Precious Girl / Secret Identity
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
BOOK 2

Chapter 10

648 30 0
By ThinkAboutMiTzu

Tzuyu's POV

My Office

Mina went back to her's to change. And now she just entered and I found her dress was too short and too revealing.

"What's wrong?", she asked.

I looked into her eyes. Well, she's in my office most of the day so it's only me seeing her like this.

"Your dress is too short and too revealing", I said moving her hair off her shoulders.

"Should I go and change?", she asked. 

"No, just remember for next time", I said kissing onto her neck then made my way to her lips.

She let me and responded as I moved my hands down to her waist, her arms wrapped around my neck. It wasn't a long kiss due to someone interrupting it. I pulled away and saw Jihyo. Shit.

"Tzuyu we speak privately now!", she said sounded kinda mad.

"Mina stay here. And don't leave the room", I said.

"Okay".

I walked over to Jihyo and pulled her to the rooftop.

Rooftop

"Tell me you haven't had sex with her", she said.

"I did", I said.

She walked off. 

"I SWEAR I'M NOT DOING THE SAME! I LOVE HER!".

She ignored me. 

"I really do love her Ji...".

My Office

I came back to the office and saw Mina and she was sleeping. I just took my blazer off and put it over her. I went over to my desk and just watched some cameras. Once caught my eye. Jihyo was being held down by one of the work colleagues. I went to get up to go to where they were but I saw Sana come in and just shot him. And I just heard it. I looked over at the couch and saw Mina was up.

"Come with me and put the blazer on", I said.

She nodded her head.

We exited the office and I went into the room Sana and Jihyo were in.

A  room

The guy was laying flat on the floor with blood pouring from his head. I saw Sana was shaking. I went up to her and lowered the gun.

"I-i-i k-k-kill h-h-him", she said shaking.

"Give me the gun okay", I said.

She slowly gave me the gun with her hands trembling. Jihyo ran to Sana and hugged her.  Jihyo repeated the words it's okay. I saw something in the window. I reloaded the gun and shot at the window. Blood squirted on the window and the guy fell flat on his face. I went over to his body and lifted his hand up. Shit Son's. I got up.

"Tzuyu what's happening?", Jihyo asked.

"Son's", I said and left the room and hit a red button under the gun alerting everyone.

Mina's POV

She left the room.

"Sons?", I asked confused.

Son is Chaeyoungs second name.

"They're very bad people who want Tzuyu and her husband dead", Sana said.

"Well well".

A guy came in from the window Tzuyu shot. He was tall dark and has a lot of tattoos. I couldn't see his face.

"Well guessing your her new assistant's", he said and came up to me. 

I backed away.

"We all know what happens to her assistants", he said touching my chin.

I felt uncomfortable.

"She's using you for something she used for all her others. And you don't want to end up like them either", he said taking my hand.

What do you mean?

"Beleive me. I know because she causes the death of my best friend", he said.

"...".

He pulled me to towards the window and I was letting him. I was believing him.

"Young-Shik!!".

He pulled me behind him. I'm confused about what's happening. Why is this guy saying this stuff about Tzuyu?

"I'm sure it anit that hard for you to find another servant", he said.

Servant?

"I never treated her like a servant", Tzuyu said.

 My head was hurting and I found myself blacking out and holding onto the guy in front of me. Then a gunshot went off.

I woke up in a room somehow familiar.

"Mina".

I saw Chaeyoung.

Chae's Room

"C-chae how did I get here?", I asked.

She pointed to the guy who was with me back at Tzuyu's.

"He's my brother", She said.

I sat up carefully. He removed his mask and hat.

"Son Jimin is my real name", he said.

"T-thank you...", I said.

"Your welcome", he said.

Chae came and laid in the bed with me.

"Mina-ah do you know why you passed out?", she asked worriedly.

 "I don't know", I responded.

"It's most probably lack of sleep. Sleep more", Jimin said.

I sleep fine though.

"O-okay".

"Cuddle with me", Chae said.

I smiled and just cuddle with her.

"Mina, Remember when you told me that she kissed you the first time. I want you to be careful when you're with her from now on. I'm just worried for you", she said.

"I'll be more careful".

Tzuyu POV

Fucking Idiot shot me in the leg. He picked Mina up and ran out with her. I was fuming with anger. I got up not caring about the pain in my leg. I didn't go far I just fell back down.

"FUCKSAKE!".

Jihyo came over to me and help stop the bleeding.

"What was he saying to her?", I asked annoyed.

"Your other assistants", Sana said.

I looked at Jihyo and her mouth, not the whole truth.

"He just said that he knows what happens to your other assistants. And mentioned you were using her. Are you?", Sana asked.

"No".

"Cause if you were. I'm seriously going to go a-wall".

"Sana go get some people to come to help lift her up", Jihyo said.

Sana left.

"You fucking hurt Mina. And I'm quitting".

"J-ji".

"No. I'm fed up with girls killing themselves because of you!".

I felt guilty.

At Home

I tried calling Mina over and over again and she declined all of them. It pissed me off. 

So what exactly is it that Tzuyu's done?

🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 378 13
Tzuyu was a mafia leader who work with her team mates Jeongyeon , Momo ,Mina and Dahyun . Who lover her girlfriend Jihyo lot but 2 years ago due to...
6.4K 462 18
Sana x female reader Minatozaki Sana, a cold hearted women who presents herself as success, fame, fortune, power and so much more, has a secret that...
9.2K 408 37
Whereas Chou Tzuyu meets a Japanese girl called Myoui Mina who uses her to get back at her ex, Tzuyus feels pissed off and breaks up with the Japanes...
Last Waltz By Rei

Fanfiction

851 51 10
⎯⎯ ୨ A TWICE Fan fiction ୧ ⎯⎯ Main ships: Minayeon; Misana/2na; SaNayeon ❜ ─ Description ─ ❛ Wherein... Detective Minatozaki Sana can't let her child...