𝙈𝙐𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘽𝘼

By idgafology

•𝙁𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀𝘿• @WattpadShortStory- Realistic Fiction @CoffeeCommunity- Frappuccino @StoriesUndiscovered... More

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚 & 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧
𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚
𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙨

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨

560 86 47
By idgafology

Got some character aesthetics of Alishba Hussain and Zayn Zayat. And the aesthetics are made by idgafology. Yah, it's me.😌

I DON'T OWN ANY RIGHTS OF THESE PICTURES AND I DON'T EVEN WANT TO CLAIM IT (WELL MAYBE I'LL TAKE THE CREDIT OF FINDING THEM BECAUSE IT WAS HELLA TIRING AND FRUSTRATING). NOW THAT I HAVE MADE THESE COPYRIGHT SHIT CLEAR, DON'T COME AT ME!

Aesthetics:

ALISHBA HUSSAIN

This tells you about Alishba before her life changing incident.

This one is the changed Alishba, from an immature young girl to a strong independent woman, after struggling a LOT.

ZAYN ZAYAT

He's a side role but also a main character at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 437 16
Second book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so tha...
191K 6.8K 43
"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you." I said glarin...
160K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...
36.3K 4.3K 57
"Why did you leave me all alone in this cruel world, Hoor? You promised never to let go of my side. How am I supposed to live without you? I miss you...