Detectives

By coniferous_

" Am I just an authority for her." Wherein, Taehyung and Jisoo work together to solve a series of cases. More

Work
I got Tagged
Finally a meeting
In The Office
I got Tagged
Case-1
Continue
Anyone?
Who?
Okay
Adoration
Fishing
Authority?
I got Tagged
Case-II
Sense
DNA
Apperance
Woo her
Confession
Tag
That was suprising!
Whats wrong?
Murder
Distant
All Good?

Another One

1.5K 115 153
By coniferous_

Taehyung's POV

I walk inisde the jewellery shop. Don't get me wrong. I just wanted to gift Jisoo a necklace or something.
As a friend. Nothing wrong with it right?

I stared at the jellewery that was all lined up. What to take? Its hella confusing. Thats why I don't like shopping. I am always confused what to buy.

"You need any help sir?" a girl said. Worker I guess. "Ah I want to gift my colleague something. I am little confused. Can you recommend me any?" I ask. "A girl?" the worker ask. I nodded.

"Can you describe her?" the worker ask. I thought for a moment and Jisoo's angelic face fell infont of me. Her flawless skin, her heart shaped smile, her black raven hair. I just smile at her thought.

"She is pretty." the words blurted out my mouth. "seems like she is really special." the worker said as she smiled. I look towards jer and nodded. "how about this snowflake one?" the worker ask. I look towards the necklace.

(Everyone. I am hella obsessed with frozen)

I picked it up and scan it. It will fit her. "thanks I will take this one." I said. The worker nodded and went to the cashier. I followed her as I payed for it and took the packed necklace.

"Please come again." the worker said as she open the door for me. I nodded and left for my office. I look towards the small plastic which contained the small box in which the necklace was kept.

I smile at the thought of Jisoo wearing it. I reached the department. I went to my and Jisoo's office but Jisoo was nowhere to be found. I frown. Where is she?

I went out of the office. "Het excuse me. Do you know where is Jisoo?" I ask the lady that was passing by. "Ah Jisoo? I saw her in the canteen." the lady replied. "Ah. Thank you." I said as I went towards the canteen.

I reach the canteen and saw Jisoo carrying a coffee. I smile. "Jiso-" I tried to call her name but was cut off by another guy's voice. "JISOO." I look towards the source of voice.

There was a guy who ran towards Jisoo and hug her tight. As I saw it I felt a eccentric feeling running through my body. The first question that came to my mind was,

Who is he? What role does he plays in Jisoo's life to give him the right to hug her? Is he her boyfriend?

I shook the thought out of my head. He can't possibly be her boyfriend. As I thought of it I slowly hide the plastic I was carrying in my coat's pocket.

Jisoo's POV

"JISOO." a familiar voice said and before I could process anything I felt someone hugging me. I look towards the person. "Oh Jaehyun. You are here? I missed you so much." I said as I hug him back.

He was a friend from my old department. But what was he doing here?

"I missed you so much Chichu." Jaehyun said. I chuckled at him. "I missed you too." Just than I saw Mr Kim walking towards her. We pull away from the hug. "Morning Mr Kim." I greeted.

Jaehyun turn towards him. "Who is he Chichu?" Jaehyun ask.

Taehyung's POV

Chichu?

"Oh Jaehyun. Meet him. He is my senior and the person I am working with. Mr Kim Taehyung and Mr Kim he is my friend from the department I came from  Jung Jaehyun." Jisoo introduced.

Just a friend right?

"Ah. Nice to meet you." Jaehyun said as he led out his hand. I shook his hand before saying "nice to meet you too." "By the way, Jaehyun what are you doing here?" Jisoo ask.

"Will you believe Mr Kim Namjoon transferred me here for a few days. I thought it was great because I haven't seen my Chichu for so many days." Jaehyun said.

My?

"Ah seems like you two are quiet close." I said as I tried to ignore my heart that was growing annoyed from their hugging and all.

"Ah. We are quiet close since we started working at the same time." Jisoo said. "Oh. Good for you than. You got to see your friend after such a long time." I replied.

"By the way Mr Kim is there any works to do. If not I wanna spend time with Jaehyun to catch up." Jisoo ask. I look towards her hopeful eyes.

I hate the feeling that she is giving me her hopeful eyes just to spend time with another guy.

"There isn't. You can go." I said. Afterall who am I to stop two friends from catching up? "Thank you Mr Kim." Jisoo smiled brightly as he took a hold of Jaehyun's hands as she intertwined their hands. "Lets go Jaehyun." Jisoo said as she walk away.

I look towards their disappearing figure as my eyes went to their intertwined hands. I hate that. I went to my office and sat on my chair. I fell back on my chair as I close my eyes. Just than Jisoo's and Jaehyun's intertwined hands came in my eyes.

I irritably open my eyes. If they are just friends why were they walking hands in hands. Other might misunderstand them for something else.

I look towards my watch. 7:30 am it read. I sigh as I made myself busy to get things off my mind.

...........................................

I look towards the clock 11:46 am it read. They went away in 7:30 am and its almost afternoon now. What the hell are they doing?

I shook my head. Its their choice if they want to stay long with each other. Who am I to stop them? I tried to get back to my work but fail miserably.

I sigh in frustration and stood up as I took my car keys and went in search for them. They shouldn't have gone too far as they didn't took the car.

I search for them and soon stopped as I saw a familiar figure walking in the park with another guy. I got out of the car and approach them.

"Jisoo." I called. They look towards me. I ran towards them. "Oh Mr Kim." Jaehyun and Jisoo said in unison. "You two were taking so long. I thought there was some problem, thats why I came to search for you two." I said.

"There wasn't any problem ot seems." I continued. "I am so sorry Mr Kim. I made you worried." Jisoo bowed. "Its okay." I assured. "Chichu, I have to go. I have some work. You want me to fetch you later?" Jaehyun ask.

Before Jisoo could replied back I said "no need. She has her car." "Oh you have a car?" Jaehyun ask. "Yes oppa." Jisoo replied. I shot my eyes at her.

Oppa?

"Okay. I will go. Take care." Jaehyun said as he kissed Jisoo's forehead and went away. I look towards Jisoo. "Jisoo come here." I called. She looked towards me confused. "There is something on your forehead. Let me get rid of it." I lied as I clean her forehead with my hands.

"Lets go back." I said. Jisoo nodded. We went to my car and took our seat. "You happy?" I ask. "For what?" Jisoo ask. "For meeting Jaehyun." I replied. She smiled brightly and nodded.

I just smile bitterly seeing her all happy with another guy. "He is so nice. He always use to take care of me when I was a newbie in my previous department. He is all rounder you know and he cooks so well." Jisoo rant about Jaehyun.

My grip on the steering wheels got tighter as I tried to calm my heart who was clenched so hard with....... jealousy?

"Stop." I finally said. Jisoo stopped her ranting about Jaehyun and look towards me confused. "Did I bored you with my talks? I am so sorry." Jisoo apologize. "No its not that. I didn't get bored. Its just that I was gonna tell you that we have reached." I said.

Jisoo look outside as she realized we are in infront of the department. We got out and made our way towards the office. We took our seats.

I look towards Jisoo who got busy with her laptop. I open my drawer in which I kept the necklace. I took it out of the plastic and opened the box as I stared at the necklace.

I look towards Jisoo again. I smiled bitterly knowing that she doesn't like me as I do. I gave my attention to the necklace again.

I should probably give up now. I thought as I kept the necklace back on the box and closed the drawer.

-pheonix

(You won't believe, how much I waited for this moment.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2.9K 32
{Mafia AU } Where in Jisoo a daughter of Commissioner, held as hostage by Mafia king Kim Taehyung for recusing his brother from her Commissioner dad...
92.8K 6.4K 34
- wherein Kim Jisoo a simple girl who is addicted to sleep gets a job at Kim Taehyung's company where she has to work for 24/7 © sweetfeather- | comp...
6.7K 312 18
Jennie behind the mask isn't who you thought she would be. But will Jimin who will see her through the mask still accept her for who she is? and what...
11M 255K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...