Fishing

Jisoo's POV

"Mr Kim didn't we get any case to solve?" I ask. He look towards me. "No. Why?" he ask. "I am bored. I wish we could get any casee to solve." I whine. Mr Kim chuckled. "Come. Seat here." he said as he took a chair and fix it beside his.

I went towards him and I sat down. "Now tell me. What do you usually do in your free time?" he ask. I thought for a while. "Things I do in my free time?" I thought.

"Ah yes. I usually go fishing." I said as I smile brightly. "Do you think we should take a two days break to go for fishing?" Mr Kim ask. I smile brightly. "Should we? I would love to." I said. He nodded and said "let me tell Jimin about it." Mr Kim said. I nodded.

He took his phone and made a call. "Jimin. I am taking a two days break with Jisoo. Okay. If anything serious happens, you can call us." he said. "Okay bye." Mr Kim finally said and hung up. He look towards me "what did he said?" I ask. "He agreed. Should we get ready for our fishing trip?" Mr Kim ask. I nodded.

"Let me call Jennie." I said to which Mr Kim agreed. "Hi Nini. Wanna go on a fishing trip?" I ask. "Starting today and tomorrow." I replied to the question Jennie ask. "Oh. Its okay. Take care. Eat well. Bye." I said and hung up the call.

I look towards Mr Kim. "Nini said she won't be able to come. She has some project to do. She will be staying with her friends." I said. "So I guess it will be only you and me." Mr Kim said.

Taehyung's POV

"Do you think we should ask Mr Park. He is your friend right?" Jisoo ask. I frown. "Why do you so want to ask Jimin to go with us?" I ask.

"I thought you would feel good if you have your best friend with you." Jisoo said. "Not because he is handsome?" I ask and god knows why I was asking that.

"Ani but why are you asking?" Jisoo ask. "N-nothing. Jimin will not go. He will be busy today." I said and why did the hell I stuttered. "Okay. Then lets get ready. I am really excited." Jisoo sqeual like a samll kid. I chuckled. "Okay. Lets go." I finally said as we made our way outside.

"You get ready. I will pick you up." I said. Jisoo nodded and drove away in her car and I went to mine.

Jisoo's POV

"Okay. All set." I murmured to myself as I took my things near the gate. Nini was still at her uni and I expect her to stay in Chaeyoung's or Lisa's house.

Just than I heard a horn outside. "Coming." I said and pick my things and went outside. Mr Kim walk towards me and took my things and carried it to the car. "Where will we do our fishing?" I ask.

"Should we go to Gangwon do?" Mr Kim ask. "But thats 107 km from Seoul. Do you think we can reach there in time?" I ask. "It almost takes 1h and 11min to reach there by taxi. I will be faster. Don't worry." Mr Kim assured me.

I lastly agreed. "Okay than. Lets go." Mr Kim said as he open the door for me. I took my seat. Mr Kim took his and off we went.

"You excited?" Mr Kim ask. I nodded vehemently. He chuckled again. "Why do you always keep chuckling at my gestures and answer?" I whine. He chuckled, AGAIN. "You are really cute when you whine." Mr Kim said.

I flush red at his statement. I look out of the window. "Why? Its my Jisoo blushing?" mr Kim ask.

My Jisoo?

"and what do you mean by my Jisoo Mr Kim?" I fired as I cross my arms. "W-when did I said that? I didn't." Mr Kim replied. "Why? I Mr Kim stuttering?" I tease.

And the rest of the time went by we teasing each other constantly.

-pheonix