A New Feeling - Draco Malfoy...

By Leahlovesmalfoy

"Because you have no idea what I'm capable of." He says, slowly gliding his finger along my breasts-causing a... More

a/n and Characters
S L Y T H E R I N
M U D B L O O D
W A N T
D E T E N T I O N
D R A C O
L I B R A R Y
G O N E
L I S T E N
P A R T Y
S O R R Y
F E E L I N G
C H A N G E
F R I E N D S
J E A L O S Y
P R O V E
L O V E
S T R A N G E R S
G O O D B Y E
B A C K
W R O N G
B I T C H
C O L E
R E S T R I C T E D
M O A N I N G
A M O R T E N T I A
C O N F E S S I O N
B A L L
S T R O N G
M O O N
H E R
P R O M I S E
T E A S E
C U R S E
D E N I A L
B A T H R O O M
M A N O R
D I N N E R
L O S T
E X P L O R I N G
W O U N D S
P L E A S U R E
R I G H T
M U G G L E S
P L A Y
H O M E
A L W A Y S
S Y M B O L
A NEW FEELING
NEW FANFIC!
Epilogue

R E A L

28K 405 856
By Leahlovesmalfoy

Draco looked awful. He had bruises everywhere and his skin looked grey. It was as if the life has been sucked out of him. But it was so clear just looking at his cheekbones and the skinniness of his hands, that he was starving. There was a small cut in his lower lip and a larger one on his right temple. The remains of the blood from the wound had dried around his face. There were darkening bruises around his wrists from the iron chains that were suffocating his skin. I felt a sickness rise to my stomach, the thought of a father doing this to his own son made me want to vomit.

I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and helped him to a stand, I could tell he was trying not to put all of his weight onto my body. "Draco, you're body is hurt. Let me help you." I spoke.

I saw him role his eyes and he added a little more pressure on my body as he stood. "We need to hurry before he notices you're here." He said. I slowly nodded and started to head to the door to exit the basement but, to my luck it was swung open. The creeks of the rustic door making me feel uneasy and my eyes met the man who has caused too much pain.

He had a smug smirk playing at his lips which made my blood boil. I hold still, staring at Lucius, eyes locked right on his. There is a wrinkle in my nose that has nothing to do with a coming sneeze, muscles tight, jaw clenched. It is fear that brings rage, that hot burning anger that seeks to harm. My need for revenge was like an abscess on the skin of the soul that could only be cured by the cruel sharp steel point of revenge.

"Look what we have here." He sneered as he slowly started putting one foot infront of another, causing me and Draco to pace backwards. I could feel Dracos body tense up at the sight of his father, a look of fear in his eyes. I bit my lip out of fear, anger, frustration as I eyed the wizard who murdered my parents. I could soon taste the liquid of blood filling my mouth.

I drew my wand from my waistband and pointed it at the killer, standing my ground and trying not to show the fear hiding behind my eyes. "Get out of our way Lucius. I wont ask again." I threatened.

He let out a sinister laugh as he mocked my threat, making me grip my wand tighter. "Silly little girl." He spat as he walked closer to us, drawing his wand also. "At least your existence will do me some good." He spoke.

"What the fuck are you talking about." Draco spat as he brought his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. "You're not touching her." He snapped.

"Silence Draco." He spoke. "I've been waiting for this for too long and it's finally time." He smirked as he moved his wand in an unfamiliar motion and cast an unusual spell.

"Werewoltra!" He shouted as a dark blue spark shot at me, hitting my chest and knocking me out of Dracos grasp. My vision went blurry and my eyes slowly shut.

Draco POV

"LEAH!" I screamed as her body shot backwards and hit the back wall. My weak body sprinted towards her. Pure terror surged through my veins, icy daggers straight to the heart. Fear curled up inside me and clung to my ribs, settling uncomfortably in my chest. I pulled her emotionless body into mine, her head resting on my lap.

"Wake up." I whispered. "Please get up, I'm not losing you again." I clenched her shoulders shaking her slightly in an attempt to wake her. No response. I turned my head to look at my father, a relieved look on his face.

"I feel it. It's gone." He breathed as he held a massive grin on his chapped lips. I ripped Leahs wand from her hand and stormed towards the man, pointing the wand close to his face.

"What the fuck did you do?!" I screamed, my hand trembling. He smugly rolled his eyes before speaking.

"She's not dead. Well...not yet." He grinned.

"What do you mean not yet?!" I yelled.

"I was born with a curse that forced me to die on my 42nd birthday. The only way to rid of it was to transfer it to another. It had to be a werewolf and Miss Austin coincidentally was one." He spoke.

A werewolf? Leah's a werewolf? Why hadn't she told me? I never expected anything like this to be uncovered. "You're saying she will die on her 42nd birthday?" I questioned angrily.

"No, she will die on her next birthday as I had only one left." Lucius spoke.

My eyes widened with rage, my fists clenched together leabing visible marks on my pale skin. "No." I whispered. "Now you're lying!" I yelled. I refused to believe this! She's not going anywhere! She's not leaving me!

He scoffed. "Believe what you want. But you'll see. Soon all you see when you think of her is her dead body." He sneered. Rage swam through my blood. Anger is a silent huntress looming in the night, ready to strike when you least expect it. It hovers over you like morning fog, clouding your judgment. The pressure of this raging sea of anger would force me to do something I never thought I'd end up doing.

"You're a fucking monster." I spoke slowly. The only thing my mind was focused on was revenge.

Revenge revenge revenge.

"You liste-"

"Avada kedavra!" I screamed as a jolt of green light shot out of Austins wand.

The force from the spell through me backwards and I felt my body clash with the floor, making me wince. I looked up and the scene infront of my eyes settled my anger. I watched as my fathers body collapsed to the floor, causing a loud thud. I blinked multiple times, unsure if it was a hallucination from my mind but when I saw his dead corpse lying there I knew this was real. His expression was cold and full of hatred. I sneered down at the man who abused me my whole life, tortured me, hurt me, killed her parents. Her.

My body sprung up from the floor and rushed over to the girl who I cared for deeply. It had been weeks since I'd seen her. Since I left her that night I found out what he had done. She looked almost the same. Her plump lips still looked sweet and smooth, radiating that addicting vibrant pink. Her soft features framed her face perfectly, making her seem like the most beautiful creature. But she looked almost drained. She was more frail, her body lifeless and weak. I felt guilty. She needed me when she lost her parents but I had to find him. And now he's dead. For good.

But she might be soon.

*****

Leah pov

Smut warning hehe

I awoke to soft sheets, and the morning light trickled in through the blinds. Shedding myself of the remaining glimpses of a nightmare, my eyes were still shut as I soaked in the warmth of my covers before letting my blue eyes see the sun's rays.

My stunned eyes locked onto familiar grey ones. But they weren't just a grey, that term was far too plain in comparison. His eyes shimmered like the rare rays of light bouncing off of pebbles on a cloudy day. Beautiful. Abssolutely beautiful. A small tear fell from my eye.

"Why are you crying?" He furrowed his brows as he sat beside me on the bed. His finger slowly wiped away the shedding tear sliding down my cheek only this time his touch felt more cold, more real.

"I just wish this was real." I whispered.

He let out a small chuckle as he raised an eyebrow. "So you've been dreaming about me Austin? I'm flattered." He smirked. My brows instantly furrowed as I quickly shot up from my sleeping position into a sitting one and traced my hands all over his face, feeling his skin and bones.

"Bloody hell, do you have to be so touchy?"

I short gasp escaped my lips as I pressed my lips onto his, confirming that this really wasn't a dream. The way our lips fit like two puzzle pieces. The way I felt safe as he played with my hair and held me tighter and tighter. This was real. He was here. When we broke away after what seemed like ages I looked at him. Merlin I forgot how perfect he was.

"You're actually here." I breathed.

"I think so, might just be a clone." He teased and I smacked his chest making him grunt.

"How? And why? And wha-"

"Geez chill out alright, you literally saw me last night." He chuckled. My stomach sank as I recalled the events of what I thought was a nightmare. The memories were blurred, the last thing I remember is Lucius casting an unusual spell. One I've never heard of before.

"That was real?" I asked.

He let out a long breath. "Unfortunately yes." He sighed. Do you know what happened?"

"The last thing I remember is him saying an unfamiliar spell." I admitted and I saw his body tense up, a sad look written on his face.

"Okay, that's fine for now." He spoke.

"Wait what happened after that? I don't remember." I blurted.

He grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly as he brought my body over to his so I was straddled on his lap. One arm wrapped around my waist as the other cupped my cheek. His finger slid along my bottom lip, my breathes were slow. Merlin, I missed his touch.

"I'll tell you soon." He spoke. "I've just...I've really missed you." He breathed.

I smile crept onto my lips. "I missed you too Draco." Without a second to blink I could feel his lips pressed onto mine.

He kissed me as if he wanted to consume me, devour me alive. Fierce kisses, hard kisses, desperate, wet kisses. He tasted like mint and smelled like that familiar scent of his Cologne. There was a fierceness in his kiss, a desperation . . . and I answered, just as hungry for him.

"Draco..." I pulled away. "I can't breathe."

"Neither can I." He wrapped his arms around me and drew me in for another hungry kiss. Hot, hard, and wet. His tongue worked past my lips to plunge into my mouth, every stroke tugging at things low and deep in my belly. He turned us around, placing me on my back on the soft bed.

"Don't stop." I breathed.

"No chance of that." He shifted against me, his arousal as evident from his ragged breaths as the growing hardness pressed against my hips. When he thrusted a thick thigh between my legs, I rocked against him. Desperate for him, it had been so long. He swiftly bring my shirt off of my body and buries his head into my neck and his hands rove all over my body. Our breathing then becomes rough and fast.

"You're irresistible." He says while kissing my chest. His hand comes up to my bra and doesn't attempt to undo the strap. He grabs the middle and yanks. I hear the fabric rip and gasp at what he just did. I heard him let out a soft chuckle as he attacked my breasts with his mouth.

I tugged at his jeans indicating that I wanted them off and he quickly unbuckled his belt, throwing it across the room. He swiftly removed his jeans and boxers as I slid of my slink shorts and black laced underwear. His shirt was now off and we were both fully exposed to each other. He pounced back on top of me and aggressively pressed his lips back onto mine. Our tongues fought against each other, battling for dominance. I traced kisses along his jaw, moving down to his neck as he whispered into my ear.

"Get on top." He demanded. I nodded my head and pushed down his shoulders and straddled him once again. Our lips stayed locked together and I felt his erection pressing onto my heat, making me moan into his mouth.

"I want you Draco." I whispered. "I want you so bad."

A smirk crawled onto his lips as he firmly kissed me again and slowly slid his dick into my entrance. I winced slightly as I tried to take in his size, it had been so long since I had him inside me. He slowly bucked his hips up and down as I got used to his size. The pain was now turning into pleasure and I felt myself start to rock my hips against him, taking over. His cold hands were gripped tightly onto my hips as I started to bounce on his throbbing dick.

Multiple moans escaped my lips as we continued our perfect motions. My hands grabbed my breasts, squeezing and massaging them as the pleasure was building up. Draco gripped my wrists pulling me closer to his face as he spoke.

"Mine." He spat as his cold hand gripped my breasts, playing with my hard nipples and making me squirm. The movements in my hips slowed as I started to get tired so he quickly pounded his dick into me harder making me gasp a loud moan as his pace.

"Making me do the work." He spat as his thrusts became harder and faster. The room was full of our moans and the sound if our skin clashing and I felt myself reaching my climax.

"Draco I- I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

He quickly turned me over so he was now on top and his hips we pounding harder into me as his hand snaked around my throat. "Cum for me." He whispered into my ear, making me come undone. I screamed his name out loud as the orgasm took over my shaking body. He bucked into me at a quickened pace as I felt his liquid shoot into my heat.

Our heavy breaths filled the air as he collapsed next to me. My legs were shaking, still taking in tye amount of pleasure that just filled my body. I heard him let out an amused laugh as he placed him hand onto my thigh.

"You good Austin?" He teased with a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Shut up." I groaned as he pulled me into his chest. Our legs tangled together and my head was placed on his defined collarbone. My hand trailed up and down his abs, our chests was rising up and down together in sync.

"Everything is going to be okay" he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

[Evans] By <3

Fanfiction

1M 22K 71
-Female OC X Draco Malfoy -Smut included - - "So you're telling me.." I said getting up and making my way over to him. "That if I told you right now...
7.9K 117 5
What happens at "Bond" stays at "Bond" - Hermione is taken out for drinks at club "Bond", an establishment that can offer you anything from some alco...
1.1M 19.6K 49
"Good girl." WARNINGS: - lots of mature themes (smut) -violence -Toxicity Highest rankings: 1 on Dracomalfoy 1 on malfoy 1 on dracolovestory 1...
31.1K 394 15
"Y/n, I promise I will protect you with my life, I won't let anything bad happen to you, never again" Draco Malfoy has always acted like a prat towar...