Just Say Yes

By Ginersnap2010

" ash.....can u promise me something?" a small young mewtwo asked a small young ash " yes. what is it?" ash a... More

Chapter 1: Dream~!
Chapter 2: The greatest pokemon master!
Chapter 3: Explanation
Chapter 4: Just say yes!
Chapter 5: No?
Chapter 6: Don't Make Me Laugh~!
Chapter 8: Anything you want~

Chapter 7: Erasing memories

894 15 1
By Ginersnap2010

Mewtwo's eyes glowed as he went into ash's head, all memories of misty and brock were erased from his mind, along with most of his childhood. All ash knew was the promise he made to Mewtwo and the fact Mewtwo was the only thing he knew from his childhood.

Once Mewtwo was done with 'fixing ash's memories', he laid ash down on a bed before locking the door to his room. With that out of the way, Mewtwo began cloning the new pokemon before resending new invites out for more trainers. Meanwhile, confused ash woke up in an elaborate locked bedroom.

He walked around and decided to get cleaned up since he didn't have anything else to do. Once he was cleaned up he found a book and decided to start reading it. He eventually finished the whole series of books.

Bored as hell, he walked around looking for something else to do, he found a word puzzle booklet and worked on that for about 5 hours until someone unlocked the door. Which both shattered his concentration and startled him.

the being looked like Mewtwo but bigger, but that couldn't be right Mewtwo was smaller than him, right?

" I see you're awake now ash," Mewtwo replied smirking

"Mewtwo?! but you, small...cute...huge...big?!" ash asked very distraught 

" it's me, and yes I'm taller than you now!" Mewtwo replied with confidence.

"drat! ash replied while Mewtwo chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1K 14
Naruto's a jonin and Kakashi, Sasuke, and Sakura are eight. Why kinda stuff is gonna happen? How many things will be destroyed? Who knows?
31.5K 871 11
Male! Meilin Lee [2022] Book 8 " I wear what I want, say what I want, and I will not hesitate to do a spontaneous cartwheel if I feel so moved. " Mei...
4.8K 125 10
A love story about a monster and toman's hero. (note: that this takes place after 2nd gen toman fights kanto manji gang) I wanted to do this because...
31.1K 542 11
What if instead of amber... Ash was made with Mew Two as a mate , and what if he lives but gets lost. Mew two loves him and needs him to be happy. So...