Protection||Jay

kkyukyuu tarafından

hana found herself running away from one type of love to accidentally falling into real love. Daha Fazla

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two

chapter eight

3.1K 177 47
kkyukyuu tarafından

jay laughed at hana's flustered state and grabbed onto her wrist, "come on. i've got to find a four leaf clover."

"that's almost impossible," hana replied.

he simply hummed and shrugged his shoulders before slightly stepping away from hana and speaking into the camera he was holding.

"of course sunghoon put me in charge of the four leaf clover," jay sighed, "but then again he probably wanted to stay with jake, so makes sense."

hana let out a soft chuckle at how idiotic jay looked talking to a camera.

noticing this, he pressed a button on it and brought his arm to his side, sighing, "what? what's so funny?"

"nothing nothing," hana smiled, "if you're going to actually try to find this leaf, we better start looking."

"let's go over there," jay spoke, pointing to the children's area.

hana gasped and ran over to the swings, sitting in one of them.

"push me push me," she cheered, making jay scoff with a slight chuckle.

"wah- what are you? a baby?" he asked.

hana nodded, "very much yes."

instead of pushing her, jay walked over to a crying little boy who stood in the middle of the playground.

"jay, what are you doing?" hana questioned, running after him.

"hey hey," he softly called out, bending down to the little boy's height, "what's wrong?"

"momma," the boy cried.

"momma? are you lost?" jay questioned.

he held the camera stick in up in one hand and tried to carry the boy in his other arm.

"you're going to drop him," hana complained, "here let me film."

she took the camera out of jay's hand and filmed him and the little boy, while jay gently patted the boy's back.

"hey, it's okay. we're going to find your momma," jay comforted, making the boy's crying settle.

"we are?" hana asked, "how are we going to do that?"

"i don't know," jay whispered, "hey buddy .. do you know your name? can you tell me your name?"

"momma .. mommy said name no tell stranger," the little boy replied, "stranger bad."

hana gasped, "aww he's so cute!"'

jay chuckled, "i promise i'm not a bad stranger okay? i'm going to help you find your mommy."

"taejin," the boy mumbled, playing with the gold chain around jay's neck.

"ahh taejin? do you know your mom's name?"

"jinnie!" a female exclaimed.

"taejin-ah," jay began, "is that your mom?"

taejin turned his head towards the woman and nodded, jumping out of jay's arms, "momma!"

"aigo," the woman smiled, "where were you?"

taejin pointed towards jay and hana, making his mom look over and smile, "ah .. thank you for keeping him safe."

"of course," jay replied.

"bye bye taejin," he waved before walking away with hana.

"well you seem to like kids," hana spoke.

"who wouldn't?" jay asked, "they're so cute."

"eh .. i don't know about cute. one minute they're laughing the next they're crying. they're more complicated than life itself," hana ranted.

"and sounds like someone doesn't like kids," jay chuckled.

"tch," hana snickered, "come on let's go find that clover."

"do you have a night shift or something? why aren't you at work?" jay asked.

"ah that," hana began, bending down to look in the grass, "like i said yesterday, i usually have a night shift, but someone couldn't make it in yesterday, so i filled in. but yeah, i have a night shift today."

"gotcha," jay nodded, crab walking in the grass.

"yah- you look so .. idiotic," hana laughed.

jay turned his head to see hana standing up, pointing the camera towards him.

"give me that," jay spat, taking the camera out of hana's hand.

"you're no fun," she sighed with a pout, bending back down to look for the clover.

minutes went by and the two still hadn't found a single clover. however, before they were about to give up, hana exclaimed, "i found one!"

"where?" jay asked, wobbling over to her, unintentionally bumping into hana's forehead, "ow!"

hana remained in her squat position and looked up to see jay squatting as well, but that wasn't what shocked her. it was the fact that their faces were millimeters away to the point where she could feel jay's hot breath on her lips.

"ow," she mumbled quietly.

"that was such a slow reaction," jay chuckled, falling back into a sitting position.

how is he not flustered?

"but are you okay?" he asked, rubbing her forehead.

"y-yeah, what? i'm fine," she assured.

jay smiled and leaned closer towards her face, "do i perhaps .. make you shy?"

"sh-shy my butt," hana replied.

she placed her hand on jay's wrist and removed his hand from her forehead, placing the four leaf clover in his hand, "here take it."

"jay!" a voice exclaimed, making the two back up immediately.

"yes?" jay answered, standing up.

"have you found one?" one of his members asked.

"yep right here."

the boy speaking to jay looked over and saw hana, immediately greeting her, "oh- hello!"

"hi," hana smiled, "well uh .. since you have the clover, i should head home. bye."

"oh okay .." jay replied, "yeah bye."

hana smiled once more at the boy next to jay before walking away, fanning her face due to the heat that rose up to her cheeks.

"jay! what was that?!" the boy exclaimed, "what if a staff saw you? what if a fan saw you?"

"i know i know," jay spoke, "sorry jungwon. i wasn't paying attention."

"but i got the clover .." jay smiled, trying to change the subject.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.7K 436 24
until now jisung hadn't really believed in love at first sight.
286 14 13
A normal fan life changes when her ultimate bias fell in love with her.
101K 4.8K 29
❝I'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.❞ #1 in Jungwon
3.2K 200 17
"𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁.." ━ [🍯] © sseongki, 2021. park sunghoon ff. completed.