The Slayer Hero: Izuku (Plann...

By Denki_KaminariXD

don't know what to write, just take it like the other stories. Hope you guys like it!! i do not own kny and b... More

Ika-una
Ikalawa
Ikatlo
(A/N)
Ika-apat
Ikalima
Ikapito
Ikawalo
Ikasiyam
Ikasampu
(A/N)
(A/N)
Ikalabing-isa
Ikalabing-dalawa
(A/N)
*sigh*
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Just why?

Sorry...

672 12 15
By Denki_KaminariXD

I am either discontinuing this or have it for adoption.

My parents found out about me making the story and they were not that happy nor upset.

They said I always spend time on the computer doing nonsense instead of helping around the house.

Me being a friendly person wants to post every once or twice a week but I can't.

So... I'm sorry. I am not able to continue this...

Oh? You're still here?

I mean you can go now...

You think that my reason for discontinuing is not true?

I guess you guys are right about that...

The real reason

is

that

I'm

Lazy and forgetful so I don't post that much anymore😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm glad you made it to the bottom just to find out the truth. 

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😅😅😅😅😅

Well it is true that I will be discontinuing this or put it up for adoption even if I'm not familiar about how to put this up for adoption so yeah  (awkward silence)

Bye!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 100 35
In this AU, Uzi is still an emo tsundere girl except for the fact that she is a hybrid between a Disassembly/zombie and a worker drone. In this AU U...
2.8K 148 53
Incorrect quotes featuring the Omori cast because why not! I'm hyper fixated and the cast is too precious to pass up the opportunity. May Include shi...
364K 12.8K 41
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
47.3K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...