Larry Stylinson Smut One Shot...

By _AndIdMarryYouHarry_

Just some Larry smut one shots Most will be A/U and there may be a couple with them in the band there will b... More

A/N (plz read)
The Couch
The Couch (pt. 2)
The Counter
Our Little Secret
Flower Crowns and Crop Tops
On The Road (Again)

Shower

25.4K 233 954
By _AndIdMarryYouHarry_

Summary: Harry and Louis wake up one morning and have some fun in the shower
(Top Harry)

*HARRY'S POV*

The feeling of thin fingers drawing shapes on my stomach while I'm coming out of sleep and on the edge of consciousness, sends a shiver through my body. At first I think I'm still dreaming, but when I feel the delicate fingers move up my chest, ever so gently brushing over my nipple that is starting to harden, and stop at my collarbone to start tracing my swallow tattoo, I know it's real life.

I slowly open my eyes and I'm hit with the harshness of the morning sun, but when I prop myself up on my elbow and turn my head, i'm met with the most beautiful cobalt blue eyes in the world. I can't stop the smile that spreads across my face. His small hand is still resting on my chest as his thumb caresses my collarbone.

"Morning, baby." I grumble in my raspy morning voice before I lean down to press a kiss to his forehead. I hear him giggle as I roll onto my back once again and the warmth of his dainty hand resting on my peck is taken away, much to my dismay, and I make a small noise in protest. Before I can carry on my complaining, the beautiful boy I get to call my boyfriend moves his body and positions himself so his legs are straddling me and his hands are resting on the mattress right above my shoulders, trapping me under his intense gaze. He sits his gorgeous ass right above my crotch, so they aren't quite touching. He's wearing his usual attire for bed, which matches exactly to mine; boxers and only boxers. I take a minute to admire his smooth toned body that I've come to know and mark many times. I smile at this position. It's my favorite one. 

"Morning Harold," he said, voice raspy and coated with sleep as he flashes his usual innocent smile. He looked absolutely gorgeous and it wasn't fair. I couldn't stand not touching him any longer, so I moved my hands up so they cupped his bum. I gave it a little squeeze which forced a small sweak to escape his thin red lips and my large hands began to rub up and down his gorgeous thighs.

"God, I love how reactive you are." i said while biting my lip and never breaking eye contact. "Mmm only for you Haz" he replied with a cheeky grin which made me smile because it's true. He's mine and only mine.

"You're so beautiful lou'' I said with much fondness in my voice. He blushed at my words and he looked even more gorgeous with the pink tint in his cheeks. Everything he did made me want to throw him against a wall and kiss the life out of him. Of course making out with your gorgeous boyfriend against a wall at any given time isn't always an option, especially when you're volunteering at an old folks home. Trust me I had the internal battle one time. You can't blame me though he was wearing his extra tight jeans and his ass looked soooo good. I wanted to ruin him right then and there. I swear he teases me on purpose because he knows he's my weakness.

I was quickly torn away from the wandering thoughts of my sexy boyfriend by the boy himself. "What are you thinking about, H? You seemed very concentrated." he said with a devilish smirk. For a second I thought he could read my mind, but then I noticed I had a semi and I figured he could probably feel it by his ass.

"Hmm just my sexy boyfriend and his sexy ass." i said back with another squeeze of his bum, which of course got him to let out another squeak followed by a giggle. I smirked even more at that. I loved teasing him and the reactions were just a bonus.

He suddenly got a mischievous look in his eye and I knew he was planning something. I was about to ask him what he was up to when he suddenly scooched his hips down to align our crotches and started moving them up and down, grinding against my semi-hard length.

My eyes closed in pleasure and I let out a small moan as I gripped his ass firmly and pushed them down for a moment before letting up and having a bit of a looser hold on his bottom. "Shit lou ur such a little devil." I said as I opened my eyes to meet him. My hands still sat comfortably on his bum and I couldn't help but continue to knead the soft skin. His hips still moved against mine and I could see his eyes glaze over with lust.

I was enjoying the feeling of his slow movements against me, but I needed more of him. I slowly dragged my hands up his back and stopped them so they cupped his cheeks. I pulled his face to meet mine as I leaned up a bit to capture his soft lips. As always, he responded almost immediately and our lips moved against each other, taking one another in with every motion. Louis' hips continued their slow movements and little sounds coming from his throat were making their way into our kiss.

Louis' hands had now found their place in my hair and he started to tug gently which sent a shot of arousal straight to my crotch. His hips slowed as he swiped his tongue across my bottom lip which I knew meant he wanted to deepen the kiss. I easily complied to his request because come on how can i deny him? I opened my mouth and our tongues quickly started moving against each other.

We were both lost in the moment, just taking our time to explore the familiar place that was each other's mouths. I moved my hands back down to his bum and i was about to start grinding back when all of the sudden-

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" the alarm set on my phone had gone off which forced louis and I to disconnect due to the scare. I was now sitting up and Louis had, unfortunately,  moved off my lap to sit next to me.

"Bloody hell Haz that scared me!" Louis said with a laugh.

"sorry babe don't know why it was turned on. Scared me too." I replied as I leaned to kiss his temple. I looked at the time and figured now would be a good time to shower so we could start our day. "Right, I'm going to have a shower love." I told him as I got off the bed and stood up. I was expecting him to just nod and let me be off, but when I looked at him he had a pout on his face. "What is it boo?"

"Our moment got interrupted" he told me as he scooted to the edge of the bed, crossing his arms with a pout still covering his face. I smiled and uncrossed his arms to take his hands in mine.

"Im sorry babe but i have to shower if we want to go out and do stuff today. We'll continue our moment when I'm done, I promise." I told him with a wink.

"Hmmmm but Haz" he whined. I felt bad for leaving him like this but I really did have to shower.

"What do you want then babe?" I asked and he stood up to face me, which allowed me to quickly peck his forehead. He smirked and looked as if he'd gotten an idea in his head. "What is it lou?" I was still confused on what my boy wanted.

"Want to join you," he said with a huge grin, so casually and confidently. This  made my eyes widen and my mouth fall open at his boldness. Once I took a minute to compose myself I looked at him and smirked.

"If that's what you want baby, then i'm all for some company." he smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck. I patted his thighs signaling for him to jump and he did, now wrapping his legs around my waist. He leaned his forehead on mine and I took the chance to quickly peck his nose then once on his lips as well.

I carried him into the bathroom and sat him on the counter. He swung his feet and watched me as I went over to start the shower. It needed time to warm up so I made my way back to him and nudged his legs with my knee and they gladly opened, letting me step in between them. I put my hands on his hips as he let his arms lazily drape over my shoulders. I leaned down to kiss him sweetly and he wrapped his legs around my waist once again. I pulled his hips closer to me so our semi- hard erections were touching and I began to grind against him. After a minute or two of grinding against him, my cock was now rock hard in my boxers and I knew he was in the same situation. I pulled away from the kiss and he made a sound of annoyance.

"I can't get these off if we're still kissing" I laughed as I tucked my fingers into the band of his boxers, ready to pull them down and off him. He huffed but knew I was right so he jumped down off the counter, but kept his hands around my neck. My fingers were still hooked in his boxers so I began to tug them down and as I did Louis had started to suck on my neck, biting slightly. I let the boxers go and they dropped to his ankles and he kicked them aside and continued to suck marks onto my neck.

When he moved his mouth to one particular spot right under my ear, I let out a low moan and cupped his bare ass in my large hands and began to knead the flesh. I could feel his bare length in between our stomachs as he pressed his body closer to mine. I was in heaven. The feeling of Louis attacking my neck and his ass in my hands was all I needed.

"What's fair is fair Haz" he said with a smirk as he pulled away from my neck and tugged my boxers down my legs, freeing my achingly hard shaft. I remembered that the shower was going and figured that it was now warm enough for us to get in, so I took Louis' hand in mine and led him over to the door.

"After you my love" I said to him as I opened the door so he could get in. He blushed and stepped inside and I followed right after. When we were both in the shower I shut the door and turned to face Louis who was standing in the shower stream getting himself wet. I went over and put a hand on his waist but he just turned away to face the water instead of leaning into my touch.

"This is the time for washing, not for touching. Don't know what's gone through your head but my intentions were to wash in here." he said with a cheeky grin.

"You little tease!" I replied with a smirk. He gave me another cheeky smile and turned his back to me completely. I took the opportunity to grab his hips and turn him around to face me, pushing him against the wall. He let out a squeak as his back made contact with the cold shower siding. My hands rested on the wall on either side of his head. He was giggling and running his fingers through my hair.

"You're so sexy Lou" I said and he replied by tugging on my half wet curls. I bit my lip and dove in to start leaving marks of my own on his neck which made Louis let out many breathy moans. After leaving a fair amount on both sides of his neck, I decided to move further down, kissing across his chest and paying extra attention to his sensitive nipples. I then crouched down to leave kisses on his stomach. Louis's eyes were closed and his head was thrown back to rest on the wall.

I looked up at him with fondness and I suddenly got an idea. My hands smoothed over his hips and I then took one of my hands to get a hold on him and he moaned at the contact. I pumped my hand a few times then shifted my body so I was completely on my knees, level with his hard length. His eyes were still closed so he had no idea what I was doing. That is until I took the tip and licked around the head of his cock. He let out a loud moan as his eyes shot open and down to meet mine.

"Fuck Haz!" he moaned out in surprise as he put his hands on my head to fist my hair. I smirked as I took more of him into my mouth, loving the sounds he was making every time I took him deeper. At this point I had taken all of him in my mouth and his hands were harshly tugging at my hair, but I didn't mind. I reached a hand up to massage his balls as I started to pull off him and then sink back down.

I bobbed my head faster and faster, moaning when I felt him hit the back of my throat, which drove him mad.  I hollowed my cheeks to make a small tight "O" with my lips which I could tell he liked from the loud moan he let out. I pulled off completely and took a proper look at him and saw that he was almost completely wrecked, this sight made my cock twitch. I brought my free hand up to pump his length fast and leave more gentle kisses on his hips.

"Fuck Haz i'm really close. W-won't last much longer." he said as he pulled tighter on my hair and let out a shaky breath. I nodded my head and took him back in my mouth and bobbed my head fast with tight lips. Moments later he was moaning loudly and releasing down my throat. I helped him come down from his high and pumped him with my hand to get all of his release and when he finished I pulled off and stood up. I looked him in his lust filled eyes as I swallowed what he had just given me. He looked absolutely fucked, out of breath with a silly smile on his face.

"That was amazing. Haz you blow my mind every time, literally." he finally said with a laugh when his breathing was more regular.

"I only aim to please '' I replied and stepped closer to him so my forehead was resting on his. Our eyes were locked and I was getting lost looking into his beautiful blue ones. I leaned down and took his lip between my teeth, biting down gently, which caused a gap to leave his mouth.

"Haz" he whispered.

"Yeah boo?'' I replied, our foreheads still touching. He stood on his tip toes and rested his arms on my shoulders and then nudged my head to the side so his mouth was next to my ear.

"Want you to fuck me now" he said slowly and my knees almost buckled. My hands went to his waist and squeezed to steady myself. I moved my head away from his mouth to look at him and I nodded quickly. I turned away from him to grab the bottle of lube we kept in the shower. Yes we kept a bottle in there. For emergencies....obviously.

I opened the bottle and poured out the contents on three of my fingers then turned back to Louis who was eagerly waiting for me. God he looked so pretty waiting for me to ruin him. I walked back over to him and he was about to turn around when I stopped him. He had a confused expression on his face but when I tapped the back of his thigh, he knew exactly what I wanted.

He quickly locked his arms around my neck and jumped to do the same with his legs around my waist. I walked forward so his back was against the wall once again. I leaned in to kiss him as my hand traveled down to his bum. I took my middle finger and teasingly circled it around his sensitive rim. He was humming in pleasure and after a bit I finally began to push my finger into him. He was scrunching his face from the initial pain but after a bit of slowly moving my finger in and out he started getting used to it and his face softened into an expression of pleasure.

I soon had three of my digits in him and he began to start pushing down to ride my fingers. He was quietly humming, enjoying the feeling, but he then let out a loud moan and I knew I had found his prostate. I pumped my fingers to his spot a couple more times before I pulled them out all the way.

"Now Haz p-please I'm ready" Louis practically begged me. I nodded and reached for the bottle of lube that was on the shelf next to Louis' head. I poured more of the contents on my hand and lubed up my shaft, enjoying the bit of relief I got from my hand. I then lined the head of my length up with his entrance.

"ready? ''I asked to make sure he was prepared. He just nodded his head eagerly. I leaned forward to connect our lips and I pushed the head of my cock into him slowly and he moaned as our lips moved against each other. Vibrations were being passed through us as I pushed deeper in until he was completely sunk down on my length. I stilled for a bit to allow him to adjust.

"You can move now" he broke our kiss to say once he felt comfortable for me to do so. I nodded and started to pull out and push back in slowly getting a good and easy rhythm going. His head was thrown back and his nails dug into my shoulders as he moaned loudly.

"Shit Lou is always so tight for me, so good!" I said in complete ecstasy. Moans were heard from both of us as I began to move a bit faster, lifting him up slightly and pushing him back down on me. Louis had grabbed my head to initiate another kiss which I was happy about. Louis was now moving to meet my thrusts, pushing himself up and letting himself fall back down hard as my hips connected with him. The sound of skin on skin was heard as Louis kept bouncing. Our bodies and lips moved perfectly with each other.

"Ugh Haz faster please faster" Louis breathed out and I started to move my hips up to meet his with more speed and more force. I then angled my hips so I made contact with the spot I knew would always send Louis crazy. When I hit that bundle of nerves he let out an extra loud moan and he dragged his nails across my back, no doubt leaving marks, and burying his face in the crook of my neck and slightly biting down on the skin there.

At this point I could see that Louis' cock had completely filled up again and was caught in between our stomachs, getting a bit of relief from the movement every time I thrusted. I was close to my climax but I wanted him to finish before me, so I pounded into the bundle of nerves. This turned louis into a screaming mess of pleasure.

"Haz! shit im gonna cum!" he screamed.

"It's okay baby, let go. Come for me." I encouraged and seconds after I said that he was releasing up both our chests and calling out my name. His entrance tightened around me which sent me over the edge and I was hitting my climax only moments after he reached his. When we both finished we were out of breath. I still held him against the wall and breathed into his neck.

"Gonna pull out now babe." I warned him and he nodded lazily then groaned when I was completely detached from him. I let him slide down my body so he was standing in front of me. He looked completely fucked out, but I can imagine I looked the same.

After we both had caught our breath we finished washing and got out. I took a large towel and wrapped it around my shoulders before I took Louis in my arms, successfully wrapping him up with me. I walked us to our bedroom and sat us on our bed.

"I love you hazza" I hear Louis say as he turns around in my arms to nuzzle his face in my neck while straddling me.

"And I love you princess, always and forever." I reply with the most sincerity. We stay wrapped up in each other the whole day, not bothering to get dressed and occasionally going downstairs to get food. And if i had to fuck Louis into out mattress later that night because his naked body was so sinful, then it's no ones business. 

A/N
Heyyyy! so here is the smut one shot book i finally promised all of you hehe! This isn't my first time writing smut but this is my first time putting it out here like this on my account so i hope you all enjoyed!

thank you @loha28 for helping me have the confidence to put out my one shots! i love you bubs! also go check out her books and one shots on her profile they are AMAZING!!!

loads of love! xx
- C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
#Buddie Smut By B

Fanfiction

163K 1.3K 6
A #Buddie fanfic with just smut (and one fluff because I couldn't help myself) Includes: Bottom Buck, Dom Eddie, daddy and spanish kinks, and other v...
59K 3K 30
It's 2012. Luke is deeply in love with his fellow bandmember Calum Hood. Unable to speak his feelings, he starts a blog under the code name 'Pengui...
37.7K 448 12
Just a bunch of one shots, i'll put a warning when there is smut.