The Unholy Reunion

Autorstwa Mashkook7

??: I don't know why destiny would even let us meet knowing that we could never be together,not in this life... Więcej

PART 1: Intro
part 2 : Intro 2
Part 3: Beginning
Part 4: Unexpected Encounters
Part 5
Part 6
jeon jungkook's first appearance - Part 7 : Destinies have started to join
Part 8 : sweet and beautiful memories
Part 9
part 11, Beast has awaken.
Thank you everyone
part 12
Ayoo buds!
part 13 ( yuie's fucked up)
part 14
part 15 : stars crosssed
Part 16 : first touch.
Attention
My apologies
part 17 (new beginning)
y'all hate me right? 😭💀
part 18 : Repetition of past
part 19: The half revealation of the unknown.
...
HELLO IM BACK

part 10:Bad times have started!

1.2K 33 4
Autorstwa Mashkook7

AUTHOR P.O.V

NEXT DAY
💜
Jungkook entered the news building with his guards where Wendy works , every one was damn scared when then saw JEON JUNGKOOK there ,they were scared to death bcz they knew that if they made one wrong move and they are DEAD!!!

He entered the main office with all his dominance..

Head of XXX channel: Mr JUNGKOOK !!!!! ( He said while getting up from his chair with his wide eyes ) wha... What are you doing here?? Wha..what do you want Mr JUNGKOOK??

JUNGKOOK: oh just shut up!!!!! You already know what I want right? ( He said with a smirk ,while sitting on the sofa)

Head of XXX channel: sir we are really sorry for what happened yesterday,she'll apologize to you and she'd also say this live that whatever she said last time was a misunderstanding! (he said while sweating)

Jungkook smirked

Jungkook: do you really think that her apologies and all that shit that she'll say live will SATISFY ME??

Head of XXX channel: sir please!! We are really sorry for what happened!

Jungkook: just shut your stupid mouth!!and call that bit*h here

Head of XXX channel: o...ok sir plz wait a min,
(on call) hello call Wendy and tell her to come to my office right now , quickly!!!

Sir she's coming

Jungkook smirked

After few moments

Wendy entered the office confidentiality with no regret in her eyes ...

Wendy: sir did you called me? (She looked towards jungkook)oh look who's here it's Mr JUNGKOOK the mafia boss ... ( She said in a sarcastic way)

XXX channel head: Wendy!!!!! Apologize to him right now or else you are fired!!!!!!

Wendy : whatt!! I'm not going to apologize to this criminal!! Why are you supporting him huh!!!

Office head: Wendy!!!!!! ( Screamed) are you in your senses !!!!!! What the hell are you saying huh !!!!!! YOU ARE FIRED WE DON'T NEED YOU HERE GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!

JUNGKOOK SMIRKED

Jungkook: can you plz shut up !!,( He said while pointing towards office head) soooooo wow after a long time I found someone like you,hmm it's gonna be really fun with you (raised an eyebrow and smirked)

He got up from sofa and moved towards her , so are you gonna go live and apologize to me or should I .........( He smirked)

Wendy: or what huh!!!! What are you going to do !?kill me huhhhh , every one would know that you killed me !!!

Jungkook: ( jungkook chuckled a bit) hmmm I didn't knew you were so stupid , first I'm not gonna kill you but let's just consider that I killed you right now right here so then what ?everyone would know that I killed you right? So what are they gonna do ,,,??? NOTHING ! SIMPLY NOTHING! they can't compete me , the only thing that will happen after killing a bi**h like you is that people will fear me 10x times more then before so ? I don't think so that's a problem for me,,,, ( he said while staring at her and tilting his head side wise with a smirk )

Jungkook: so close this building right now or else it'll be destroyed by tonight 12am , the rest is up to you ( he said while pointing towards office head)

Office head: Mr JUNGKOOK , plz don't do this im begging you plz don't do this !!! ( He was begging to him like a beggar but JUNGKOOK just smirked)

Jungkook: if you don't want to die then get the hell out of my way !!!!! And I'll deal with you in my own way miss Wendy.(he said calmly)

Office head; Wendy!!! Plz apologize,!!

Wendy: I won't!!

Jungkook,: that's great !!! Bcz it'll be really fun with you in future!!!

And with that JUNGKOOK left the office with his guards

Office head: you are fired !!!!!! Get lost you idiot !!!!!! Bcz of you my career is destroyed ,now wait for him untill he kidnap you and do whatever he wants!!!!!!

Wendy: mind your words !!!!!

Office head: oh so now you are gonna tell me what to do huh!!!!! Get out of my office !!! Get lost !!!!!.

Wendy; I also don't wanna stay here with an animal like you!!.

She left the office with a loud bang!!!!

After a while she received her resignation letter and she signed those papers and when she was leaving the building so YOONGI came in front of her to stop her and he suddenly hugged her really tightly

YOONGI: thnx God you are alright ,( he said with a smile)

Wendy: YOONGI( in a low voice) what are you doing ? Why are you hugging me all of a sudden? What happened?

YOONGI: I was really worried about you,what happened between you and Mr JUNGKOOK????did you apologized to him???

Wendy: Do I look like I would?

YOONGI: oh my God !!! What happened tell me!!!..

Wendy told him everything and now YOONGI eyes were wide open, he grabbed her by her shoulders and said

YOONGI; ahhh Wendy what the hell have you done !!!! Oh my God !!!! What's gonna happen now !!!!!!!!!! He's gonna torture you now until your LAST BREATH!!!!!

Wendy: wait a minute YOONGI!!!! What are you saying how do you know that now he's gonna torture me till my last breath!!!

YOONGI: just ....just dont ask me anything now ,come with me quickly!!!

Wendy: where are you taking me???

YOONGI stopped and looked in her eyes ..

YOONGI; listen Wendy I know this isn't the right moment to say this but I can't even believe myself that Im saying this to you under such situation!!!

Wendy: just tell me what is it!!!!

YOONGI: it's...... it's... that........I REALLY LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE WITH YOU AND I WANT TO GROW OLD WITH YOU ( he said all these things in a very high speed like he was reading something and with closed eyes )

Wendy was just starring at him , with wide eyes

Wendy: ummmm YOONGI! Are you ok dear?you are kidding right?

YOONGI: do I look like im kidding huh!!! Now leave this topic ,I just wanted to let you know that I love you BEFORE YOU DIE BY MR JUNGKOOK!.

Wendy: YOONGI what the hell are you saying !you are talking non sense and stop calling that idiot
" Mr" JUNGKOOK in front of me!!

YOONGI; listen Wendy get your passport ready ,we are gonna get you a ticket for America and tomorrow you are gonna go to America and you'll never come back to Korea !!!!!

Wendy: YOONGI plz stop! explain what exactly you wanna say , you are making me confuse...

YOONGI: listen if you stay here he'd probably kidnap you and torture you for the rest of your life and then no one would be able to save you from him ,that's why tomorrow morning you have to leave south Korea forever ,plz listen to me !!!

Wendy: YOONGI I have to go home now I'll think about it

YOONGI: are you crazy ,you don't have time to think you are leaving south Korea tomorrow that's it , after 1 week I'll also come to America ok but plz you have to leave tomorrow or else plz tell me WHERE SHOULD I BURY YOUR DEAD BODY IN FUTURE !!!

Wendy' : ok ok relax, now stop this , you go arrange my ticket ,I'm gonna pack my stuff ! Bye YOONGI I'm going now

YOONGI: Wendy ! I'm sorry bcz I confessed my feelings for you without any preparations and I know you must be thinking that I'm not serious but yes I am !!

Wendy: we'll talk about that later

YOONGI: be safe !

KATE'S HOUSE

💜 Rachel: uhhh finally I'm here ( she said with a wide smile)

On call,, hey Kate where are you ??

Kate: why?

Rachel: idiot I'm standing outside of your house ,come out ,open the gates for me !

Kate : just wait a bit I'm coming okayyy!

Rachel: okassssss!!!

After a while

Kate: ahhhhhh oh my God , Rachel finally you are here , I missed you soooooo much

Rachel: same same same ,come here give me a tight hug ( wide smile)

Kate : Rachel !!! What happened to your hair ???

Rachel: oh yeah I cut them 😁

Kate; but why !!

Rachel: ughhh bcz of hair fall and bcx I like short hair , don't that look beautiful?

Kate: oh no no I didn't mean that ,you look super cute

Rachel': well your hair are longer then last time and you look beautiful TOO!

Kate: awww thnx ! Now come inside you must be really tired ,! You have to spend your vacations with me in my house this time ok?

Rachel: but I was going to Busan to meet my parents tomorrow

Kate : it's alright I already talked to them and they told me that Rachel can stay with me 😁

Rachel: wow your pretty fast !

Kate : I know 😁 Hehehe

Inside Kate house

Kate : so how did you get your vacations?

Rachel: our military training teacher is temporarily park jimin who is also the general and he's also here in Seoul bcz of that blast in your father's building , according to them that blast was caused by the mafia boss JEON JUNGKOOK.
So as he was coming to Seoul so he also gave us some vacations

Kate: oh yeah yesterday I saw Wendy on news she was also saying the same thing she said that she got some proofs according to them that blast was caused by JEON JUNGKOOK! But why Would he do that

Rachel: bcz he's a mafia ..

Kate: no I mean their must be some reason behind it right?

Rachel: well maybe...But I can say one thing for sure... Wendy has invited the problem for herself!

Kate : why

Rachel: check the internet , he went to their XXX CHANNEL BUILDING and ofcouresssss now Wendy must be In some sort of problem !

Kate: oh my God , I need to call her

Rachel: ok call her later I'm hungry give me something to eat !!!!!

After a while..........

On call.......
Kate and Wendy: whatt ,what have you done Wendy , you are telling me that you had a fight with most dangerous mafia jeon jungkook !!!!!😳😳, Were you crazy huhhhh!!! YOONGI is right !! Don't come to meet us tomorrow just leave Seoul as soon as possible and save your life , you idiotttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!! What you think you are huhhh , a super hero or something!!!

Wendy: ok ok I know I was wrong but can you plz stop scolding me now I'm already a bit scared ,he won't kill me but he'd torture me now forever! Should I go to meet yuie once , she doesn't know about this ?

Rachel: you have gone mad , that mafia is after you and you want to meet yuie huhhh!!! If he saw you with yuie so you'd also put her life in danger !!! Just don't meet anyone and leave Seoul tomorrow early morning !!! Did you get it!!.

Wendy: ughhh ok I got it , now I'm going bye , good night

"Next morning"

Wendy: YOONGI I'm at the airport,where are you I'm waiting for you!

YOONGI: I'm almost There , wait I think I saw you, look at your left ..

Wendy: oh YOONGI finally you are here !

YOONGI: here's your passport and leave Seoul as fast as possible !!!! He's coming for you!!!!!

Wendy: wait who's coming for me !!!! Jeon jungkook!!!!!!😳

YOONGI: Wendyyyy!!!! Just go !!

Wendy: but how do you know that he's coming for me !!??????????

Bammmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Loud gun shots)

And here comes the one from whom everyman is scared !!!! Jeon jungkook!!

Jeon jungkook; I didn't knew that my dog will help a bitch ( smirk)

Both Wendy and YOONGI were scared to death , especially YOONGI bcz he was scared for both of them and he knew exactly what was gonna happen next !!!

Wendy was looking at YOONGI with surprised face

Wendy,: do you already know him!!( Serious and scared expressions)

YOONGI; I told you to leave but you wasted your time while talking shit here!!!!

Wendy: just shut up and answer me!!!

Jungkook: oh dear, didn't he told you that he's one of my dogs in media ( smirk)

YOONGI; we... Wendy plz listen to me I can explain!!!

Wendy: just shut your mouth ,you lier!!!!!( Crying)

Jungkook: what were you thinking that you'd leave Seoul this easily without having a bit chit chat with me ( smirk)

YOONGI: sir....sir!!!! Please let her go ,sir plz forgive her( screaming,)

Wendy was just starring at YOONGI with amusement

Jungkook: ughhhhh you are so annoying ,! First I'll make your mouth shut (, jungkook moved towards him and punched him a couple of times Really really hard on his face ,he was having blood on his face, jungkook just looked at him in satisfaction and smirked, with that he looked towards his men and they moved forward and tied his hands and injected him , YOONGI was continuously screaming and begging to jungkook to let her go but jungkook just smirked at his actions and within a few moments ,he passed out,)

Wendy was crying and two of jungkook men were holding her from behind

Jungkook,: hmm.......
so now it's you and me ( smirk,) welcome to HELL... little bitch.

Jungkook stepped towards her and slapped her on her face due to which she felled on ground , Wendy was having tears in her eyes , there were alot of people and airport police and security around them but they were just looking at the situation bcz they knew it that if they make one wrong move ...they are DEAD!!!!!

jungkook: GET UP!!! I SAID GET UP !!! ( he grabbed her from her wrist and pushed her towards his men , jungkook glanced at them and his men covered her mouth with some sort of cloth and tied her hands and also injected her forcefully )

Jungkook: ( smirk) hmm GET READY FOR YOUR NEW LIFE ...

Written by Mashkook 💜

DON'T YOU DARE TO COPY MY WORK ,OR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL!!!!!!!!
don't forget I'm the one who created jungkook's character 😌

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

26.9K 622 45
What happens when A INNOCENT girl caught on a heartheless mafia Kings eyes " ur mine SWEETHEART "- jungkook "I'LL WILL NEVER STAY WITH A DEVIL"-yn W...
121K 8.6K 33
"I am a crazy mafia obsessed over childish webtoons." ---------------------------------------------- Who said a cruel Mafia cannot be a cute enthusia...
13.4K 813 47
"A broken heart can't be heal twice..." "I wish I could change that." "Do you take your ex to be your next" DO YOU?? STORY RANKING #45 Fan fiction...
42.4K 1.6K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...