Alycia Debnam-Carey/ Alicia C...

digshit

All of these are probs gonna be g!p you so if your not into that then don't read it. Feel free to suggest thi... Еще

Alycia Debnam-carey
Alicia clark*
Alycia Debnam-Carey
Alicia clark
Lexa kom skaikru
Alicia clark
Lexa
Alycia Debnam-Carey
Alycia Debnam-carey
Alycia Debnam-Carey/Alicia Clark
Lexa the 100 au*
pure luck (lexa)
best friends younger sister* lexa Au/ A/B/O dynamics
best friends younger sister Pt. 2
my beautiful flower. (lexa)
Emily Thomas: Apartment*

Lexa kom trikru*

8.7K 139 61
digshit

Lexa smut
G!p you
You're POV
Suggestion: space-potato31 sorry i forgot to post it 😬

The horses hooves hitting the ground and the birds chirping from high in the trees were all the sounds you could hear. On our way to camp jaha for some stupid meeting with the skaikru not being able to control some of their own people was causing some issues with trikru. The sun was starting to set and we all knew that it wasn't safe to travel at night "hod op!" I heard her powerful voice from the front of the group speak up, voice radiating power. "We'll stop here and leave after dawn" the commander ordered  and everyone else nodded, getting off their horses and starting to set up tents and a fire for our one night stay.

Night had fallen and with nearly everyone asleep and me knowing I was keeping last watch just before the sun come sup, I sat near the fire with my back leaning against one of the logs Ryder and gustus had brought over as seats. Closing my eyes and drifting into unconsciousness.

——————————

A light shaking on my shoulder woke me and I squinted my eyes that soon opened, the light of the fire right next to me making it too bright to see straight away "huh?" I was confused "it's you're watch" the voice said gruffly and I nodded. Standing up and hearing the popping of my joints. Watching as Ryder sat down next to the fire, going to get some sleep. Looking around the makeshift camp we had built for tonight I felt my eyes travel to the commanders tent, the biggest of them all. Thinking about her green eyes as enchanting as the colour of the forest, her plump lip-. No. I tell myself, as much as I'd like to, I know it's wrong, I'm a mere archer, she's heda and love is weakness. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath  I decided to go for a stroll around the outer areas of our camp to find something to entertain me.

I kicked a rock and after a couple of seconds hearing a splash, snapping my head up I see a  lake with rocks surrounding it. A grin finding its way to my face, I started untying my shoes and then taking my shirt off next before working on my belt buckles and then sliding them down my legs, leaving me in my boxer shorts and chest bindings. Making my way towards the water I dipped my toe in and surprisingly enough the water wasn't as cold as you'd think. Walking into the water until it was just below my chest bindings, I started to unwrap them before tossing it up onto the rocks Above and then submerging my head, coming back up for a breath of air, I heard some rustling from above me and on the rocks "hello?" I heard someone say, my eyes widening when I realised that it was heda "shit" I mumbled "who's there?" she said and I heard the sound of a sword being Unsheathed.

"Hold on!" I called out before swimming backwards so that I could see up to where she was standing "sorry heda, I was just taking a swim" I said as red coated my cheeks in embarrassment. Seeing her mouth slightly agape and her eyes not quite meeting mine, I glanced down seeing that the water I had walked into was shallower than before and now my breasts  were on full display "oh, arh" I said as I used my arms to cover my boobs "sorry, uhh-" she cleared her throat and then finished "I'll leave" "no!" I called out before my mouth could stop me "huh?" She questioned looking back at me "you can umm, stay, if you want" I said now nervously scratching the back of my head and she slowly nodded her head "is the water cold?" She asked and I shook my head a little to quickly "no, not really" I said and with that she started to undress.

Looking at her stunned. It's not everyday you see you're commander strip down to her undergarments. Seeing her toned mussels flex as she made her way to the edge of the water before dipping her feet in, nodding to herself she slipped into the waist deep water.

Dipping her head under the water, she was gone for a moments before popping up 2 metres away from me "aren't you supposed to be keeping watch?" She said but I was focused on the drop of water about to fall from her pouty bottom lip. Nodding my head then shaking it to get my mind back on the conversation "umm, arh yeah,... sorry I should get back to, uh you know umm, keeping watch" I stumbled over my word and I metal cursed myself for trembling under her vibrant green eyes.

Turning from her and about to swim from the water to the edge I felt something grab my wrist before they turned me around. Now only a couple of inches from lexas face, my face bright red and my breath stuck in my throat "or you could stay..." she said and closed the gap and kissing the corner of my mouth "oh uh, mmhm arh y- uh" I was just making weird noises now in my attempt to reply to her "shhh" she said with her lips next to my ear "calm down" she whispered huskily.

Grabbing both of my hands gently she led me into slightly deeper water, now coming up to our chests. Slipping her hands around her back she started to undo her chest bindings. Her brunette hair shining in the dim glow of the barley rising sun. Now having fully removed her chest bindings and looking at her chest my mouth went agape. I felt her hand gently place a finger under my chin and face her, bringing her lips to my own I was already in cloud 9 with the pillowy soft feeling of her Rosie lips. I could feel my pants twitch and I moved my hands down, resting on her hips. Our lips moving in sync and tongues gliding together in a smooth pattern. Pulling away in need for air, both of us panting.

Feeling her arms snake tighter around my neck I moved my hands lower, reaching her ass and giving it a soft squeeze and recapturing her lips, taking dominance. Moving my hands to her upper thighs and tapping my index fingers and she got the message as I soon felt her legs wrap around my waist and I heard a surprise gasp when her core made contact with my area before feeling her start grinding herself on my slowly hardening member .

The feeling was unimaginable. Her warm lips gliding smoothly across mine. Her warm centre making small yet bold rotations against my semi-hard erection. "Are you sure heda?" I asked in between sloppy kisses and a moan escaped my lips as she planted a wet kiss on my lower jaw "Sha, please!" She moaned, her face now resting in the crook of my neck. "Please what?" I husked seductively and I heard  her let out a whimper. Needy hands travel down from my shoulders to the waist band of my shorts, her long agile fingers slipping beneath the hem and i let out a stifled gasp when her hand came in contact with my cock. "Fuck me" she husked into my ear as her soft lips ghosted over the shell of my ear. Nodding my head smoothing as I started walking forwards until i heard lexa let out a low grunt as her back collides softly with the rock wall behind her.

Reaching my hands down as I  grab both her delicate wrists and pin them above  her head with one hand as the other slides up her toned stomach and brushes over her breasts, leaving goosebumps at my wake. Pinching her nipples lightly and hearing her mumble words in trig and different variations of my name to my surprise "stop teasing me y/n" she grunts impatiently as her hips thrust forward for the friction we've both been looking for. "Patience" I murmur "heda doesn't wait" she growls out causing me to let out a chuckle. Never in your life did I  ever think that I'd  have the commander of the 12 clans at my Mercy, begging for me. Sure I've  dreamed of it but dreams aren't often reality.

Removing my hand from her chest after giving my undivided attention to her breasts. I reached down and peel my wet shorts down my muscular legs and kick them off as well as you can. I let out a grunt as my straining length is realised. No longer straining against the restrictions of my shorts.

Reaching one arm around the smaller girls Leath waist, holding her flush against me. Bringing my other hand up and cupping her neck, bringing her lips back to mine in a bruising kiss. Teeth clashing and tongues colliding while fighting for dominance. Her wet core was grinding harder against me and I couldn't wait any longer. Removing my hand from gently cupping the commanders neck down to my hard length. Rubbing the  tip through her wet folds. Lexa let out a needy whine which had me swooning "please" I nodded, not hafting to be told again. Pushing against her tight entrance.

Slowly adding more pressure. Soon enough the head had popped in and lexa let out a moan at the intruder. "Keep going" she whispered into my neck. I could feel her nipping and sucking at my neck, surly leaving marks that would be visible for hours. Sliding further inside her, her walls were fluttering senselessly as if trying to push me out but suck me further in at the same time.
I could feel her tight spongy walls and slowly pulled out an inch before sliding back in further. Lexa was moaning loudly and breathing heavily. "Jok ai!" She moaned loudly and i had to refrain myself from ramming into her.

She was sucking harshly on my neck as I pulled out nearly all the way and thrusted back in and then repeating it. My arm was straining around her to make sure she didn't sink bellow the water. Her hands were roughly clutching at my shoulders as I set a fast pace thrusting in and out of lexa. Hitting a sensitive spot that made her mumble curses and her head to fly back against the rock wall behind her in pleasure. "Harder!" She grunted and I obliged. Letting go of her and grabbing both of her hips, bringing her up then thrusting her back down on   My hard length.

A small sheen of sweat was coating the commanders forehead as she was fucked senselessly by the archer.

"Fuck. Your fucking me so good" she grunted as i thrusted harder and faster into her tight heat.

I could feel the familiar tingling warmth pooling in my lower stomach but I wanted her to come first. Smacking my lips against hers in another rough kiss and bringing a hand to her clit and rubbing in small tight circles.

Her walls were clutching hard around my member, almost making it impossible to move but it made me thrust harder. Her walls fluttered mercilessly as a loud series of moans left her pouty lips as she tipped over the edge. Her realise crashing over her in tidal waves. "Fuck. I *thrust* need *thrust* to pull *thrust* out" I grunted in between thrust and went to move back but a set of hands clutched harder on my shoulders and legs wrapped tighter around my waist. "Lex I'm gonna cum" I groaned and she nodded "i-inside- I want you to, inside" she couldn't form words properly but i understood what she was asking and I  wasn't going to disobey a direct order from ai heda. Hot ropes of cum shot into her tight walls sending the brunette into a second orgasm which left her panting in your arms.

You held the commander as her exhausted body went limp in your arms as you peppered light kisses on her neck and cheeks.

🐸

FUCK! I need Jesus. Maybe I should start going to church? Nah, I guess I'll be paying a visit to titus in hell 🤷‍♀️ but fr I'm sorry for this ^^^^^

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.6K 98 3
Really kinky, kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky kinky...
229K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
19.2K 608 21
Intern Meredith, Attending Arizona. What could possibly go wrong on Meredith's first day? It is Meredith's first day of work and the moment she speak...
187K 5.8K 53
○○○•COMPLETED•○○○ Sabrina Carpenter × Reader (girl) ~Fluff book ~ You're a photographer working for your dad's photogr...