𝘚𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘺 π˜—π˜’π˜³π˜¬...

By Eliana_tan28

Jeon Jungkook's secretary, Park Jimin suddenly decides to quit after working for 7 years as Jungkook's secret... More

Introduction
1. Quit?
2. A reason.
3. Old Friend.
4. A negotiation.
5. Sudden Proposal.
6. Rejection?
7. Stupid.
8. Fanboy?
9. Brother.
10. Sleepover.
11. Another alpha?
12. Apology.
13. Confusion.
14. Strange?
15. Vacation.
16. Same Room.
17. Rivals.
18. Chaos.
19. Realization.
20. Confession destruction.
21. Him?
23. Trustworthy.
24. Answers.
25. Committed.
26. Misunderstandings.
27. Return.
28. Making up.
29. Firsts time ruins.
30. Motherly embrace.
31. Battles far away.
32. Forgive?
33. Let Off.
34. He said yes!
35. Till death do us apart.
Epilogue.
Bonus: baby daddy koo
Bonus: Anniversary

22. Stupid Love.

8.1K 592 241
By Eliana_tan28

"Because I like you and I get jealous!" Jungkook blurted out, holding the omega by his shoulders.

What?! He likes me?! How in the world?! Me? How?

Jimin was frozen in his spot, staring up at the alpha with pure confusion, what did jungkook just mean? He said he likes jimin? And he gets jealous?

Just where is this coming from?

"Mr Jeon?" Jimin muttered, he didn't know how to react to that, his mind and heart were in mess.

"Yes! I fucking like you- no I love you. And I don't like it when you talk to other alphas." Jungkook confirmed.

"You like me?" Jimin asked again, pointing his index finger to himself.

"Yes." Jungkook answered, his tone confident.

"And I know you don't like me. It's okay. Take your time. I won't mind. It's completely okay with me if you don't like me back-"

"I like you."

"Huh?" Now jungkook was shocked. What the hell did he just hear? He was babbling so much that he didn't even notice the omega who was in pure conflict with himself, but the sudden words snapped him.

Jimin said he likes jungkook too! What!

"I love you too, Mr Jeon." Jimin confirmed, his voice sure of what he was saying.

"Really?!" Jungkook almost shouted, he didn't know why he was being so excited, his heart was beating fast.

"Yes." Jimin said again, smiling at the alpha's cute behavior.

And that was true, Jimin indeed was in love with jungkook. He surely took time in realizing it but as soon as jungkook confessed, his heart flipped. His unknown feelings got a name, a recognition. Those feelings were love. And now he knows it. And he won't hold back.

"Oh God! I am so happy!" Jungkook exclaimed, pulling the omega for a hug, nuzzling his head in the crook of Jimin's neck. Jimin smiled, his omega was in pure bliss. He felt safe in Jungkook's embrace.

Jimin understand everything now. He got the answer to his questions.

This is what he always wanted that's the reason why he didn't feel attracted to anyone even though the list of admirers was long, his heart never reacted this way with anyone before. Because he was waiting for a certain someone, and that certain someone was Jungkook. Now he understood why his heart is always restless near jungkook. Why he acted differently near jungkook? Why Jungkook's happiness mattered so much? Why Jungkook's thoughts always occupied his mind? The answer was love.

"I am sorry that I shouted at you that day." Jungkook pulled out and apologized.

"It's Okay. It was also my fault." Jimin replied, and that is true. It was Jimin's fault to enter in the room that clearly said not to enter. Guess, curiosity isn't always good. Sometimes we should just stay out of somethings.

"Still, I shouldn't have shouted at you. I overreacted." The alpha said again.

"When?"

"Huh?" Jungkook wondered.

"When did you realize you like me?" Jimin asked.

"When you started hanging out Mr Kim." Jungkook replied bluntly, he was honest though.

"When did you realize?"

"When you scolded me." Jimin replied, chuckling as jungkook pouted.

"Mr Jeon!" A voice brought the lovers back to reality. They didn't even realize that it was the office hours. And the time was almost past 10 AM, Jungkook's meeting is in 10 minutes!

"Oh shit! The meeting! Go! I will bring your tea later. And tell them to turn off the AC!" Jimin rushed the alpha to the meeting room. Fixing his tie, his hair a bit, buttoning up Jungkook's sleeves as the alpha didn't do it.

"And don't stare at the employees for too long, they get scared." Jimin said, finally looking up at the alpha who was grinning stupidly. Seeing jimin care so much made Jungkook's wolf preen in happiness.

"I won't. Don't worry." Jungkook reassured, patting the omega's head.

Finally he left.

Jimin huffed and plopped down on the sofa behind him.

"Ahh!! Fuck! He confessed! Oh my God! I am gonna die!" Jimin exclaimed, pinching himself, he just couldn't believe it. Who would believe it? Jeon Jungkook fucking confessed to him! That thing alone is very huge.

Slowly the omega calmed down. Realizing everything now.

He loves me too. And I was afraid that he will fire me. How stupid!

Finally, love.

I like it.

"Mr Park!?"

"Coming!" Jimin shouted back, and exited the office, taking his seat near Yeri, immediately getting to work, not oblivious to the smirk on Yeri's face.

~~~

"Told ya! He likes you. Anyways did you two kiss?" Jin asked, pretty curious to know exactly what happened between the two. He was almost screaming a minute ago when jimin told him that jungkook confessed to him.

"No."

"What?! You didn't kiss?! Boring......." Jin mocked, slumping down on the chair, giving jimin the 'not gonna work look', but jimin didn't mind that. Everything that happened today was already too much, a kiss will literally kill him. He isn't ready for that. But still a small part of him wants that, wants the alpha to kiss him.

"Hey!" Jin's voice brought him back to reality, he didn't even realize he was lost in his thoughts. Specifically Jungkook's thoughts.

"Yeah?!"

"Don't lost yourself like that. So did he ask you to be his boyfriend or immediately asked you to marry him. I mean now it's Okay if he wants to marry you." Jin asked, taking another shot of soju.

"No." Jimin answered, a small part of him sad and disappointed.

"What!? He didn't. Jimin think properly Okay! He might be playing with you." Jin warned.

"No he won't! Mr Jeon isn't like that." Jimin defended, he was sure jungkook isn't like that. He couldn't be. The way jungkook confessed was honest. Surely it wasn't very Romantic but still it was true.

"Okay, if you say so. Let's celebrate!" Jin exclaimed, pouring jimin a drink.

Soon both of them had finished five bottles of soju, and now they were drunk. Drunk as hell. Jin was blabbering about this one particular one night stand that he couldn't forget while jimin was literally crying and giggling seeing the add of insect repellent in the TV that was in the restaurant.

And then something got into Jimin's mind, he searched for his phone in his bag, on getting it he started giggling again.

His fingers snapped quick, and now he was calling someone.

"Aloha~~!" He giggled.

"Hello, Mr Park?"

"Hehehe~~~"

"You're drunk?" Jungkook got that jimin was drunk right now, otherwise jimin won't sound like this.

"No! I am not! I am not drunk!" Jimin replied, voice suddenly raising.

"Yes you are! Tell me where you are. I am gonna pick you up." Jungkook said, grinning as he heard the omega whine through the line.

"I love you. I love you ~ I fucking love! And you stupid alpha didn't even realize it *chuckle*. Stupid alpha!" Jimin started giggling again.

"Okay, I am stupid. Now tell me where you are my stupid omega." Jungkook asked again.

"In m....in song.... street." Jimin replied.

"Okay, stay there, I will pick you up. I am hanging up."

"No! Don't! I want to talk to you~" jimin whined, a pout decorating his beautiful face.

"You know you're really stupid! I fucking liked you all these years and you didn't even realize! *laugh* Ommo! I didn't realize too. That means I am stupid too! Haha Haha. We both are stupid!"

"Yes dear, we both are stupid. Now stop drinking and stay put in your place, your stupid alpha is coming to pick you up."

"Okay~ come soon stupid alpha!"

Jungkook cut the call, chuckling.

Soon he reached there, jimin was giggling to himself while Jin was arguing with an drunk omega in the restaurant.

"Mr Park? Who is this?" Jungkook asked as he saw Jin, he hasn't seen Jin before.

"That's worldwide handsome, Mr Kim Seokjin!" Jimin answered.

"Huh? Did someone mention me? I am Jin, aka WWH." Jin introduced, standing face to face with jungkook, jungkook was definitely taller from the him.

Surely jimin had some weird friends. Jungkook thought.

Jungkook noticed that Jin was equally drunk and not in the state of going home like this. He saw a Phone lying on the table, supposedly jin's phone, he quickly took the phone and opened it using jin's finger tip.

He scrolled through the contacts and soon found a contact number saying brother. Supposedly it's jin's brother. He gave it a call, and he was right it was Jin's brother. He told the alpha to come and pick up Jin.

Jin and Jimin were a giggling mess.

Soon jin's brother arrived and took Jin with him, thanking jungkook.

And now this drunk cute omega.

Jungkook just smiled and picked jimin.

"Mr Park, don't fall okay." Jungkook said as he secured his hold on jimin, he was carrying jimin on his back.

Jungkook could feel Jimin's saliva wetting his shirt, but he didn't mind.

"I love you." Jungkook ears perked as he heard that, he looked at jimin who was sound asleep mumbling incoherent things.

"I love you stupid alpha." Jimin mumbled again. Jungkook smiled and hurried to his car.

Guess, love isn't that bad.

________________________________

Feedback?

How is the new cover?

Vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 3.1K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
242K 8.5K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...
318K 27.1K 54
"Out of this cruel and dark world... I found the only light that led me to you..." Alpha And Omega AU πŸ“£NOTICE: NOTICE: THIS STORY TAKES PLACE DURIN...
107K 6.2K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...