Sweet Devil (YiZhan) (Complet...

By BbooBun

→Wang Yibo completed his graduation and joined as a CEO in Wang corporation. He have flippant and straightfo... More

✺Characters Informations✺
Chapter : 01
Chapter : 02
Chapter : 03
Chapter : 04
Chapter : 05
Chapter : 06
Chapter : 07
Chapter : 08
Chapter : 09
Chapter : 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter : 12
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 30
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Chapter : 35
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Chapter : 38
Chapter : 39
Chapter : 40
Chapter : 41
Chapter : 42
Chapter : 43🔞🔞
Chapter : 44
Chapter : 45
Chapter : 46
Chapter : 47
Chapter : 48
Chapter :49
Chapter : 50
Chapter : 51 (END)
Author's NOTE

Chapter : 13

3.7K 343 66
By BbooBun

It's morning, sun is shining in the sky brightly. In Liu Mansion, Zhu Zanjin is working in kitchen. Yu Bin went to uni. All of sudden a door bell rings,

"Baby, check who is it. I'm preparing breakfast." Zanjin asked to Haikuan, who was sitting on the couch and doing his business works.

"Mnn, ok baby." Haikuan replied and walk to the door and opened it.

"Surprise, my love." A girl's voice came when Haikuan open the door.

Someone was standing infront of the door with a big rose bouquet on his face.

"Who are you?" Haikuan a sked, he wasn't able to see the face of the girl because of bouquet.

"I'm your love. You are my love." Another voice came. Which Zanjin heard clearly. He stopped his doing, and came out from kitchen.

"Who is it?" Zanjin asked coming beside Haikuan.

"I don't know." Haikuan replied.

The girl uncovered his face and smiled.

"Who are you?" Asked Haikuan confusingly.

"You are Liu Haikuan right?" The girl asked smilingly.

"Yes. But, who...

The girl hugged Haikuan cutting him in middle.

"Haikuan?!!" Zanjin react.

Haikuan looked at Zanjin, who was standing beside him with confused face.

Haikuan and Zanjin exchange gazes.

The girl broke hug, when Zanjin Haikuan asked again,

"Who are you?"

"Are you even serious? You didn't recognize me?" The girl asked dramatically.

"Ahhh..I'm sorry but,

"Yeah. I know, I became more beautiful and cute now." The girl said cutting of Haikuan in middle.

"Are you Zanjin ge?" The girl asked smilingly looking at Zanjin.

"Yes." Zanjin replied.

"Oh god. You are so beautiful." The girl said and hugged Zanjin.

"Thank you. You are also beautiful. But, so sorry that, we are not able to recognise you." Zanjin said and broke the hug.

"Ahh. Yeah, I have two identity. Let me tell you first one then second one. So, I'm Xiao Wan, Yibo's cousin. Did you guys recognise me?" The girl introduce herself.

"Oh Gossh!!, You kiddo." Haikuan exclaimed and cupped Wan's face.

"Zanjin, she is Yibo's cousin. Do you remember? You meet her back then 5 years." Haikuan said smiling.

"Ohh. Yes. Wan, have a seat." Zanjin said.

"Thank you ge. Here, take it." Wan gave flower bouquet to Zanjin.

"Ehh.. why you came with this all of sudden?" Haikuan asked raising his eyebrows.

"Well ge, I wanted to surprise someone and it seems, I'm late and he is gone.." Wan said with a gloomy face and sat down on the couch.

"Surprise? Who?" Zanjin asked placing the bouquet on the table.

"Well gege, I already said, I have another identity. And, that is I'm Yu Bin's girlfriend." Wan said and covered his face with her hand.

Hearing Wan, Zanjin and Haikuan both was in shock. They exchanged another eye sight.

"Whah.. Yu Bin?" Zanjin finally spoke breaking the awkward silent atmosphere.

Wan nod, still she was covering his face with her hand.

"Wahhh.." Haikuan said and laughed awkwardly.

They don't know what they should say because, it was totally unexpected. They didn't even think that, Yu Bin can talk to a girl but, his girlfriend was sitting infront of them. It was a big surprise and shock for them.

"When you came China?" Haikuan asked

"Day before yesterday." Wan replied and sat properly.

"Ah.. Then where you meet Yu Bin?" Zanjin asked.

"We meet yesterday and I fall in love with him. He is so cute nah. And, I became his girlfriend." Wan said shamelessly. Well, Yibo is her monitor so, she have to keep his name in shamelessness.

"In one day?" Zanjin asked

"Mnn. Why gege? You don't like me?" Wan asked blinking few times.

"Nono.. you are beautiful meimei. But, Yu Bin is kind of introvert so, we didn't even think that, he will be someone's boyfriend. " Zanjin said with a bright smile.

"Thank you. Ge. Let's go in the kitchen. I will help you in breakfast." Wan said standing up from sitting.

"Ahh. Wan, you don't have to. I will prepare everything. You have a seat and chat with your ge. I'm coming."

"No. Gege, as you are my would be brother-in-law. I will help you." Wan said and walk in the kitchen.

Zanjin and Haikuan looked each other,

"Yibo's small version." Haikuan said

"I'm seeing it." Zanjin replied and smile

"But, Yu Bin is in relationship?" Haikuan exclaimed.

"Let him come from uni. Why he didn't say me anything?" Zanjin said when, he heard a sound from kitchen.

"Baby, gogo.. check. She can create typhoon in kitchen." Haikuan said

Hearing Haikuan, Zanjin stood up and run into the kitchen.

Haikuan took out his phone and dailed Yibo's number. Within three rings, Yibo picked the call.

"Hey bitch, what's up?" Yibo said from other side of phone.

"I'm good. Wan came." Haikuan said.

"I know. I drove her in your house." Yibo replied.

"So, Yu Bin and she is in relationship and from when?" Haikuan asked his voice clearly showing confusion.

"Eh? Relationship? Well... I don't know. Ask her. I'm busy. Call you later. Bye bye." Yibo said and cut the call immediately.

___________________

It's been four hours, Wan came in Haikuan's house. Wan and Zanjin made breakfast then Haikuan went his office. Then Wan and Zanjin enjoy themselves while watching movies and eating snacks. After that, they make Yu Bin's favourite dishes. Now, they are sitting on the couch waiting for Yu Bin. And finally, door bell rings,

Wan looked at Zanjin and give him a smile, Zanjin also smile back to Wan.

"Go, it's might be him." Zanjin said and smile again.

Wan run to the door and opened it.

"Surprise!!" Wan said loudly.

Yu Bin's eyes almost popped out seeing Wan.

"Wh..what are you doing here?" Yu Bin asked in shock.

"I'm here for you, love." Wan replied with a smile.

"What? When you came here?" Yu Bin asked still standing outside.

"In morning." Wan replied.

"What?" Yu Bin react.

"Why you are standing outside? Come in. Wan, close the door and both of you sit infront of me. Right now." Zanjin said Loudly.

As Zanjin said, Yu Bin came inside. When, wan close the door and both of them sat infront of Zanjin.

"So, Yu Bin why you didn't tell us that. You have a sweet girlfriend and, that is also our Wan." Zanjin asked making his face serious.

Hearing Zanjin, Yu Bin looked at Wan and said, "Girlfriend?!?"

Wan blushed, hearing Yu Bin.

"Ge, what you are thinking is not true. She is not my girlfriend." Yu Bin said

"Don't deny it now. Me and your Haikuan gege, like her very much. So, don't worry. You don't have to lie now." Zanjin said smiling and pattering Yu Bin's shoulder.

"But ge,......

"Go and fresh yourself. I'm making coffee for you." Zanjin said and went to the kitchen.

"Why you said, you are my girlfriend?" Yu Bin asked looking at Wan.

"Because, we are going to be boyfriend- girlfriend. So, I made it easy for us. " Wan said and chukled.

"Ahh.. small Yibo ge." Yu Bin said internally and stood up and about to went his room when, wan grasped his and pulled him back to the couch.

Now as consequences, Yu Bin is on top of Wan. Wan wrapped her hand around Yu Bin and pulled him more closer. Wan smashed her lips to Yu Bin.

_________________

A perfect evening for Xiao Zhan, he was in their small resurant, serving guests and enjoying his coffee. He was very happy that, today Yibo didn't show up infront of him. But, soon this happiness faded when he saw a black car stopped infront of his restaurant. Because, he knows that, that car belongs to none other then Yibo.

"Here you go. My worst time came. God please, give me some strength." Zhan prayed and hang a fake smile on his face.

Yibo entered in the restaurant and walk direct to Zhan.

"Hiiiiiiii." Yibo said smiling.

"Hello." Zhan replied with a fake smile.

"How are you today?" Yibo asked

"I'm good. What about you?" Zhan replied.

"Mnn..I have a surprise for you." Yibo said and winked.

"Again? What's wrong with him. Why he is doing this kind of things. What he think about me?" Zhan thought himself and his his fake smile faded.

"What gift?" Zhan asked.

"Surprise. Come with me." Yibo said started walk outside.

"Ugghh.. it seems, he won't give a peaceful day for living. Why he is so annoying. Actually, how can be this much annoying." Zhan thought in his mind and followed Zhan asking restaurant staff for handling all guests.

Yibo took out his phone and called someone. As he called, other person picked it soon.

"Hello. Bring it." Yibo said and cut the call.

"What he is up to. Oh God save me." Zhan mumbled.

"Ahh? Did you say something?" Yibo asked.

"Ah? No!! No!!" Zhan replied and hang a fake smile again.

After few seconds, a beautiful car stopped infront of us,

"Woow!" Zhan exclaimed.

"Do you like it?" Yibo asked

"It's beautiful." Zhan replied.

"It's for you." Yibo said smiling looking at Zhan.

"What?! For me?" Zhan asked in confusion.

"Yes. For you. Everyday, you went uni in foot or bus. I can't see you this way. So, I bought you a car. From now on, you will go in uni in this car and, he is your driver until you learn driving." Yibo said introducing a man who was sitting on the car in driver seat.

"What? What are you saying? You can't see me? Can I ask who asked you to see me? Did I?" Zhan asked.

"No one. But, you are my friend so...

"I'm your friend so what? So, what???? I don't need car. I'm good. You don't have to see me." Zhan shouted cutting of Yibo in middle.

"But.."

"Don't explain me please, go away with your car. Please Yibo go." Zhan said and went in his house.

Yibo was still standing there.

"What should I do to make you like me. Can you say me?" Yibo said with a disappointed face.

Yibo ordered the driver to follow him and he went to his car. Yibo start driving his car towards Office.

After driving 20 minutes, Yibo reached his destination and went out from the car. Yibo's face was gloomy. He is sad. Which Jiyang saw clearly.

Yibo went to his cabin and seeing Yibo sad, Jiyang also followed him in his cabin.

Yibo sat on his chair.

"What happened to you? Anything wrong?" Jiyang asked and sat infront of Yibo.

"Anything? Everything is wrong. Yesterday, I went to Captain Rabbit with a ROLEX watch he rejected it. Then, today I went him with a Audi limited edition car. He also rejected it. I'm really trying hard to make him like me. But, I don't know what should I do now? Tell me Jiyang. What should I do?" Yibo asked with gloomy face.

"Are you mad or what? Why you went him with watch and Car? Are you screwed or what? Why ?!" Jiyang asked furiously.

"What? Wan said me to do this. She said, if I do all this, he will like me back." Yibo said pouting.

"You guys are mad. Yibo, as far I saw Xiao Zhan and understand, he love his dignity and pride. So, giving this expensive gifts, you are hurting him. Don't do this. " Jiyang said trying to make understand Yibo.

" Then, what should I do?" Yibo asked

"Listen, What I can say is, please don't hurt his dignity and pride. And, if you have serious feeling for him then sincerely handle everything. And, if you have courage then, say it to him that you like him. Try to make him happy not with expensive gifts. Try to make him happy, be his friend, take care of him. Be good with him." Jiyang said calmly.

"Oh!! Okay. I got it. I made whole mess. But now, I know, What I have to do." Yibo said and smiled.

Hey loves, I hope everyone is safe and healthy.
So, do you guys enjoyed is Chapter? Let me know if you do. And, don't forget to vote and comments.
Love you guys
❤️💚

-- Yours Devil Author 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.8K 9
" Do you want to be called Dad or should I make you call me Daddy? " Life of a single dad is never easy but would Zhan be able to pull it off taking...
18.5K 1.8K 27
It's Zhanyi FF... "Ying Ying!", Wang Yibo says. Xiao Zhan flinches at his place. He widen his eyes and looks at Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan gasps and then h...
21.1K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
94.6K 4.3K 51
Hlo guy's! How are u? I hope everyone is safe and healthy 😃 This is my first story hope everyone Support me and I will give my best to Work hard! So...