Chapter : 14

"Hahahahaha. You are a burden on this earth. Why you are alive? You can die you know?! No one is here for stop you."

"Hahahahaha.." Everyone started laughing and clapping loudly.

"Noo. Please stop laughing. Please!!"

"Zhan!! Zhan!! Get up Zhan, Xiao Zhan. Wake up." A loud voice broke Zhan's sleep, Zhan open his eyes quickly and sat on the bed, when, soft sun light hit his eyes. Zhan blinked few times and watched over his room. Zhan hugged the person, who was sitting infront of him, he was huffing and coughing rapidly.

"Again that dream?" The person asked hugging him back.

Zhan didn't reply but, tears was falling from his eyes immensely. His eyes was red and full with tears.

"It's.. it's 22 November." Zhan said stammering.

"I know, that's why I'm here in this morning." The person said still hugging each other.

"Thank you Yu Bin." Zhan said and broke the hug.

"Don't need to thank me. I'm here always, always beside you. You are not just my friend. You are my brother, you know nah." Yu Bin said wiping tears from Zhan's cheeks.

Zhan nod.

"It's been two years, Zhan." Yu Bin said

"I don't want to talk about that, please Bin. I'm having enough." Zhan said when two drop of tears fall down from his eyes.

"Mnnn. Then, go and fresh yourself. Granny is waiting for us. Granny made your favourite food. I'm already starving. Go, go." Yu Bin said with a smile.

Zhan nod and tried to smile back but, ge couldn't. He stood on his foot and walk to the bathroom, closing the door behind him, Zhan sat on the floor. His body is shivering badly, tears started floating again.

Zhan punched the wall,

"Was that my fault? Was that my fault?" Zhan stammered and closed his eyes.

Red, everything is red.

"Blood!! Blood!!" Zhan screamed loudly and opened his eyes immediately.

"Zhan!! What happened!! Open the door Zhan. Open the fucking door!!" Yu Bin screamed from outside of the door.

Zhan got up and opened the door.

"What happened? What happened ?, Where is blood?" Yu Bin asked impertinently.

"There.. in the floor." Zhan said and showing the floor, there were not a single drop of blood.

Granny came upstairs hearing screaming of Yu bin.

"What happened to my baby?" Granny asked seeing Zhan crying.

"Same." Yu Bin replied with teary eyes.

Hearing Yu Bin, granny's eyes become full with tears.

"Come here Zhan." Granny said and hugged Zhan.

"Nothing is there baby. Everything is okay. Calm down." Granny said comforting Zhan.

Zhan didn't say anything.

"Granny did you make Zhan's favourite breakfast??" Yu Bin asked.

" Yes. I have prepared all yummy and  Zhan's favourite dishes. Come hurry up. It's getting cold." Granny said breaking the hug and left Zhan's room.

Yu Bin tap Zhan's shoulder and said, "Come, let me help you for freshing up."

"I will do. Don't worry." Zhan said