No Ordinary Love | SaKook

By juju_sk

(ON-HOLD) "I am here to offer you a job... ...be the mother of my child." Started: March 3, 2021 More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08

Prologue

1.3K 98 68
By juju_sk

"Okay, I have my clothes, check. Undergarments, check. Sneakers and flipflop, check. Toiletries, check. Powerbank, check. Everyday sling bag, check. And... cash on hand, hell yeah check." Sana mumbled to herself, checking all the things she will be bringing on her vacation out of the country. She carefully secured the wallet where the money that she just loaned from the bank will be placed.

"Hmm. What else do I need? Hmm. Ah, a jacket. No, it's summer over there so I don't need one." Sana debated to herself. She hangs the jacket back in her closet.

"Tada! It's done!" Sana cheerfully proclaimed after almost an hour of packing her things. She never knew packing for a trip would be this hard, or she's just too excited?

Sana was about to zip the Delsey black luggage that she borrowed from her roommate when she heard a knock on her bedroom door.

"Come in!" Sana shouted while leaving the luggage unclosed.
Someone opened the door and Nayeon peeked inside her room with a wide smile that reveals her adorable two front teeth.

"Are you busy?" Nayeon asked her, still in the same position.

"Not anymore. Come in." Sana grinned with arms on her torso.
Nayeon walks inside with her hands on her back, hiding something.
"Oh, so you're done preparing for your flight tomorrow?"

"Yeah, just now." Sana released a sigh.

"Do you need anything?" Nayeon inquired, leaning the side of her body on the wall.

"I think I don't need anything," Sana answered, smiling.

"What about your pocket money?" Nayeon asked with a concerned face. She knew Sana has been struggling financially recently.

"I still have extra money left from the money I borrowed from the bank." Sana grinned trying to convince Nayeon that she was fine.

"Are you sure? I told you I can lend you money. You don't have to loan from the bank."

"It's okay, Unnie. I don't want to bother you about money. And I know how you save money for your family's vacation this year. I don't want to ruin it. And besides, the money I borrowed was just enough for my expenses there." Sana reassured Nayeon that everything was alright and nothing to be worried about.

Sana is a nursery teacher. Surely, she has a good salary but she also supports her family back in Japan. So basically, her savings cannot support her expenses on this travel. Eventually, after thorough contemplation, she decided to take a travel loan from the bank. She knew it wasn't a good idea but she thought after a few years of working, she has never traveled, ever. In addition, she strongly wanted to cope up with the stress from her current work.
Thus, Sana was left with no choice but to do it. However, she promised to work hard in the next school year to pay for it.

"Fine." Nayeon agreed. She knew she can't win this conversation with her roommate. She also knew Sana doesn't want to bother any other people whenever she has a problem, most especially if it involves money.

"By the way, thanks for letting me borrow your luggage, Unnie," Sana changed the subject with a wide smile. She's so thankful she has a very supportive roommate who treated her like a sister.

Nayeon and Sana are sharing the apartment since her family moved back to Osaka when she graduated from college.

Nayeon works as a manager in a clothing line while Sana works as a teacher in a daycare. They both decided to live together to lessen the expenses such as rental fees, utility fees, and any other fees. They knew adulting is not easy, hence they decided to face it by living together. And it's the best decision they ever made.

"No problem. Anyway, you can have it from now on since I have lots of extra luggage." Nayeon grinned widely that nearly reach her ears.

"Are you sure, Unnie?" Sana exclaimed with a big smile. Nayeon nodded her head as a yes.

"Aw, thank you. I don't need to buy a new one in the future." Sana gratefully smiled back and move her attention to the unzipped baggage. She was about to zip the luggage to close but Nayeon halted her.

"Wait! Don't close the luggage yet." She exclaimed.

Both Sana's eyebrows raised in confusion and her mouth slightly open.

"I have something to give you." Nayeon continued.

Sana made a pout, the usual facial expression she's giving whenever she's confused.

"Since you're going to meet your boyfriend as well... I thought of giving you this as a gift." Nayeon grinned even more widely now while giving Sana a paper bag–a paper bag that she's hiding since she came into her best friend's room.

Sana's eyebrows creased.
Yes, she's also going to meet her long-distance relationship boyfriend, Chang Kyun. Since he lived outside the country, Sana decided to have her vacation there.

Sana's eyes narrowed at Nayeon while reaching for the brown paper bag. She found Nayeon so suspicious cause she knew Nayeon is not used to giving gifts, except if it was someone's birthday. But today, it isn't Sana's birthday. Not unless...

Sana carefully opened it. It looks like an item of lacy clothing based on its appearance. Her forehead wrinkled as she took what was inside. Sana unfolded it. But her eyes and mouth widen when she realized what is it.

"What the freak, Unnie! Why are you giving me this?" Sana yelled. She felt a gush of blood running through her face because of what Nayeon gave her. She gave her lingerie–a red lacy Versace lingerie to be exact.

"Wae? What's wrong about it?" Nayeon shrugged with an innocent smile.
"Look, you will finally meet Chang Kyun again after a year of being away. And I know what you're going to do when you see each other. So I guess you can use this." Nayeon winked at her, seductively.

Sana's eyes went wider this time. She shook her head aggressively. Feeling disgusted about Nayeon's words.
"What are you talking about, Unnie? And who told you we will... you know? We're not yet at that stage of our relationship. Oh my gosh!" Sana murmured nonstop. She suddenly felt hot inside her air-conditioned room.

Sana has been in a relationship for quite a while now but she has never been in a very intimate relationship. She wanted to wait for the right time to give herself and that time when she gets married. But she hasn't felt that yet to Chang Kyun.

Sana puts back the lingerie on the paper bag and gave it back to Nayeon with the most disgusted look she could ever give.

Nayeon whines in disappointment and left the room eventually.

Sana facepalmed after Nayeon closes the door, asking herself why she has a best friend like Nayeon.

Sure, Nayeon is a great friend but she can be so wild sometimes. She can't imagine Nayeon will come to that extent like giving her lingerie, take note an expensive lingerie from the company Nayeon works in.

But no worries, although Nayeon is like that, Sana still loves her best friend no matter what.

Sana shook her body in disgust, trying to shake off the wickedness her only best friend passed on to her.

Incheon International Airport

"I'm sorry I can't come with you, Mr. Jeon. My brother's wedding will be in two days." Mr. Yang kept on apologizing to the man beside him endlessly although the man already knew about it.

"I told you it's okay Mr. Yang. Family is more important than this." Jungkook consoled Mr. Yang while walking side by side with him who is now pushing his black Delsey luggage.

"And I am also meeting a good friend there. So don't worry about me." Jungkook added with his hands on his pocket, giving Mr. Yang a side smile.

Mr. Yang is Jungkook's personal assistant and a friend as well. Jungkook has owned a huge hotel in Itaewon for 5 years now and it starting to thrive in the hospitality industry in the country in the past years.

"Okay, Mr. Jeon. I'll just check you in." Mr. Yang said. He turned his back on the way to the check-in counter but immediately made a U-turn and face Jungkook with a worried look.

"Are you sure you want to take this flight, Mr. Jeon? I mean, you can take the next flight so I can get you a business class seat. You know, so you will travel conveniently" Mr. Yang asked.

He's hesitant to let his boss travel in an economy seat for a 17-hour flight since the business class has been sold out when they booked the ticket.

"As much as I wanted that, I don't have a choice but to go now. If I will wait for the next flight, I can't make it to the meeting. I can't afford to lose this opportunity, Mr. Yang. You know that." Jungkook answered with a serious look, staring straight at Mr. Yang's eyes.

Mr. Yang nodded his head while smiling at him. He then proceeds to check in his boss.

"Have a safe flight, Mr. Jeon." The polite assistant said as he gave the boarding pass to Jungkook.

"Thanks, Mr. Yang. See you in a few days." Jungkook replied with a smile.

"See you again, Mr. Jeon. I hope you will sit next to a beautiful lady." Mr. Yang teased which made Jungkook chuckle. He patted the man's shoulder and motioned him a goodbye.
.
.
.

"Thank you for dropping me here, Unnie," Sana mumbled as she unloads her luggage on the car boot of Nayeon's car.

"No problem." Nayeon winked while closing the car.
"Wait, are you sure you got Chang Kyun's exact address?" Nayeon inquired. She's worried Sana might get lost in a foreign place.

"Yup, remember I used to send him a package sometimes," Sana responded while slinging her bag.

"And I have Google Maps with me." Sana grinned from ear to ear while showing her phone.

"Ohh yeah! Anyway, enjoy your vacation, Sana-ya!" Nayeon exclaimed, spreading her arms and hugging her best friend tightly.

"You too, enjoy your vacation with your family," Sana replied with a hug and pats Nayeon's back.

"I will. Don't worry, I won't disturb you and your boyfriend." She teases and earns a light punch from Sana who is now giggling.

"No, seriously. You deserve that vacation, Sana-ya. You've been working hard these past few years. So I want you to enjoy every moment and time you will spend there, arasseo?" Nayeon advised just like an older sister although she is just a year older than her.

Sana nodded with a closed-mouth smile, feeling overwhelmed by Nayeon's sincere words. She's about to tear up but managed to hold it. Though she will be gone for a week, she will surely miss her annoying but sweet best friend.

Sana embraced Nayeon again for the last time before bidding their goodbyes. She went inside and immediately checked in.

Sana settled down on the steel bench at the boarding area while gazing at the huge airplanes outside the glass window.

A smile plastered on her lips, she's feeling delighted to travel and to meet a special someone again.

Sana and her boyfriend agreed to meet personally whenever they have a chance since they'd been away from each other for a while now. Last Christmas, Chang Kyun went to Seoul just to see her. So this time, Sana wanted to surprise him instead. Since she got the travel loan, she took this opportunity to see him again and to travel with him. Who doesn't want to travel with a loved one, right?

Sana still staring at her boarding pass when she suddenly felt uneasiness. Maybe, she's too excited but it's far from that feeling. She's worried and nervous at the same time. She thought of the sacrifices she just made like taking a travel loan and traveling to a far foreign country alone just to see Chang Kyun. Deep inside her, she hopes it is worth the sacrifice. She hopes she made the right decision.

Sana released a heavy sigh and stared in the air.
Despite her doubts, she can't wait to surprise her boyfriend in the next two days and also to travel to a far country for the first time and have fun.

"See you, Chang Kyun. I hope you will be happy to see me." She mumbled to herself.

Meanwhile, Jungkook crosses his legs while placing his hand on his chin, sitting at the corner side while busy checking something on his tablet.

Jungkook and Sana raised their heads when they heard a ding sound, which means there will be a boarding announcement coming.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 0129A bound to Santorini, Greece. You may now begin to board at this time at Gate 3. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready."

Jungkook unfolds his legs and slowly stands up as he heard his flight was on board. He gathers his hand-carry bag and walks to the entrance of the boarding area.

On the other side, Sana gets up and slings her bag with a huge smile on her face.

"Greece, here we go.." She whispered then proceeds to the boarding gate.

_____________________________________
A/N:

Annyeong! I hope you like the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 864 34
"hi, i'm jeon jungkook, and i'm ready to put an end to this." started: february 26th, 2020 ended: march 25th, 2020
30.5K 673 35
"Give me my daughter" " I think you mean MY daughter" Started : October 2019 Ended :June 5th , 2020
442K 16.5K 96
"I would exterminate every single human being in this planet until you and me are the only ones breathing, Sana." started on : June 11, 2019 ended on...
1.9K 77 20
"๐๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จโ™ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ" ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ˆ [๐–˜๐–•๐–”๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š๐–—] ๐š๐š˜...