Catfish - DNF Fanfiction (com...

By mcookie__

George tries to find reassurance within one of his closest friends, Dream. But there is only one possible opt... More

Chapter 1- sign up
Chapter 2- responce
Chapter 4- Voice changer
Chapter 5-Recording
Chapter 6- Trust
Chapter 7- Power off
Chapter 8- Never falling out of love
Chapter 9- I love you
Chapter 10 - Dream?
Chapter 11 - Steam
Chapter 12 - Together
Chapter 13 - Wolseley
Chapter 14 - Unbuckled
Chapter 15 - Blushed
Chapter 16 - Buzz
Chapter 17 - Acceptance

Chapter 3- small block cottage

1.8K 33 36
By mcookie__

That night, George laid in his bed staring out the dark window. He covered his ears with a pillow to block out the loud rain smashing on the metal roof.
He was too anxious about playing with Dream in the morning that he couldn't sleep.
Maybe Sapnap was right, is this really the right thing to do? Of course it is, it's the only way I can get Dream to love me.

It was finally the morning. George got out of his messy bed and ran straight over to his desk. He obviously couldn't voice chat to Dream so they would have to use the in-game chat.
He opened up discord to find that Dream had sent him the info of the server they would be playing on, his curser hovered over the join button as he fought with himself as to weather this was a good idea or not. Eventually, he clicked join.

(in game chat)

G-Hii it's nice to finally play with you!
D-Yeah i was so nervous lol

OMG he was nervous to talk to ME! George said giddily to himself.

G-haha same. so should we build a house?
D-Sure, we can do whatever you want :)

After spending an hour getting to know each other and collecting materials, they finally started to build their small block cottage.
Dream built up the walls and roof and George did the floor and the decorations.

D- well that was a really fun couple of hours!
Um i was thinking could i get ur number i really like you?

WHAT?!? HE LIKES ME! George was ecstatic.
G- of course! I really like you too! my number is 102837390 :)
George gave dream the number of his new sim card that he had purchased from the convenience store prior.
And with that their Minecraft date was over.

How will George call Dream without blowing his cover? Find out in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 541 10
Hey, this is my first fanfic I'm guessing. Spelling might be bad but ok ~| WARNING |~ Contains some BoyxBoy (full on sinner) Kissing (Or slightly mak...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
29K 531 15
โš ๏ธThis is a DREAMNAP storyโš ๏ธ if you only like dreamnotfound then you can click off this story also I don't ship the real-life dream and sapnap it's j...