The 10th Princess

By fucktheshitoff

Samantha Evergreen the meek and delicate princess of Hatolian Kingdom. She is also known as the 10th Princes... More

Disclaimer/ Ms. T note
Prologo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

711 31 0
By fucktheshitoff

"I manage enter Golden Academy my King" said by Samantha to the crow in the window while using her creation magic to make a ballpens well Principal Calom personally request it to her. She didn't make complains thou coz this is also a perfect mini training for her as well.

"Is there any signs of the lost Prince"

Said by Erin through the crow. Samantha nod her head as if Erin can she her. "Yes the orb has been reacting actively this past few days, but I never make any contact with the lost Prince, I never have a chance to look for him because of the two nobles beside me currently, but he's also in the academy just like you said your highness" Samantha explained.

Erin chuckled because irratation is visible on her tone when she mention the two nobles.

"I see...keep your eye on him and protect him at all cause...The Great ruler will not last any longer..Reaper I need you to act as soon as possible...but stay in the shadow.."

He ordered, "As you wish my king..." Said by Samantha then give a salute before the crow leaves her room.

Samantha stared at the white orb on her study table near to her bed. She stop using her creation magic then put the ballpens, to the small box, before making her way to the principal office. 

"Wendy! Wait"

Samantha instictively look behind her then a man suddenly collided to her and she immediately loose her balance.

She irrately look at the scattered pens on the floor, but her annoyed face instantly became wide open when she sees the orb glowing in almost blinding light. She immediately grab the orb then look to her right and left then she saw a guy running away from her the guy who also crash to her.

She was about to followed the man when many students block her way to ask if she is okay. Samantha just hissed in annoyance as she watch the man disappear from her sight.

***

Samantha has been wandering the whole academy just to find the guy she saw earlier, but the orb is not reacting. So she stop looking instead focus on practicing her magic instead.

She does'nt like to go back to her class either, she can easily followed alk those missed class anyway. Also her instuctor does'nt even bother at her skipping classes.

Samantha looks at the wet mud, she breath relaxly she let her mana flow, she rise her hands that made the small portions of muds lift in the air. She close her palms that made the muds turn into spikes with sharp edges. She smirks a little. So this what my second gate can make.

As long she picture something in her mind she can make it possible. She can even make cellphone if she wanted too. She open her palms letting the soil seperated from the water the dryed soil fell on the ground while she plays the water making it different weapons from vow into spikes from spikes into sword and when she get bored she made the water to evaporate after all she can do anything using her liquid magic.

Liquid magic is very similar to water magic so many people can be easily confused because of that, but in Liquid Magic you can make Liquid into solid while Water magic can dissolve any liquid matters, that is the one thing that made Liquid and Water magic differ from each other.

Samantha sense someone behind her so she immediately turn around letting her to see a guy who was shocked from her sudden turn.

Her eyes narrowed then glance, again to the guy who is scratching his nape.

The Rainbow man. She thought to her self.

He has a pair of silver beautiful eyes his hair is grayish that comlementing from his eyes, his nose was small and his features is womanish but manly at the same time. He has a shy smile on his face that is highlighting his womanish features but not in gay one, it making him look more attractive than before.

"Wait...you are the girl from the Vanumous Forest right" the guy asked at her. Samantha nods

"Y-you know...I really sorry for stoling from you..." he said then lowered his head, Samantha took a deep breath before speaking.

"You'd been following me for days...What do you need from me" she irratedly said

He was shocked that the knew that he's been following her for days now, he actually thought that he's good at stalking.

"You knew?" he ask and the girl just nodded at him. He suddenly feels his face heated from embrassment! He's not a stalker okay! His just waiting his chance to bring back the pouch he stole from her thats all! But ever since he saw the girl in the stage the day after the entrance exam of Golden Academy he knew that getting near the girl will be hard, so he decided to wait his chance!

"Of course...I" Samantha halted when she feels a monstrous mana leaking from someone. The guy feels the sudden change of aura of the girl beside him. Samantha look at the surrounding, she slowly grabs her twin dagger.

She immediately turn when she feels in her radius the sudden thing making its way to hurt her, she used her one dagger to block the weapon thats about to hurt her. There's a man in black coat, he swiftly attack but Samantha counter every attacks he did their weapon meet each other the sound 'Clang' was echoing in the guy behind Samantha ears.

"Who sent you" Samantha said to the guy in the coat but its attention was locked to the man behind her, she gritted her teeth because the man disregard her as its opponent. She kick the man in the stomach that made the guy in the coat step a back in pain.

Samantha turn her gaze to the guy behind her. "Run! Idiot!" she yelled that made the guy behind her bring back to his senses, he was about to run away when he remember that a girl is fighting a man who has a monterous mana, she don't stand a chance!

Samantha is dodging his attacks it was fast and she's sure if she loose her focus the guy infront of her may stab her. She swing her dagger to block the sword that was going to hit her face, she immediately recreate her dagger into a whip locking the hands of the man that made him let go his sword and fell in the ground.

Samantha was about to finish the fight when the guy sudden grabs her long brunette hair making her yelped in pain and the next thing she knew was the man in coat was choking her to death! Her feets was hanging. A sudden memory of her choking bring back to her, when she was with lily minutes before been killed in her previous life.

Her control to the whip was loosing but before the man finally freed from her whip, she bit his arms so hard making his arms bleed he unwillingly let go of the girls neck. When the man finally let go of her, Samantha immediately grabs her whip dagger then turn it back to its original form and while recreating her dagger she used her other dagger to cuts the mans chest, the man glare at her but she just smile wickedly at him, Samantha was about to stab the mans neck but the man kick her in her face making her to fall in the ground.

She is groaning but before she can stand the man suddenly stab her but instead of the ladys cry to be heard the sound of cracking made Samantha bring back to her senses.

The orb!

Samantha recreate her dagger into sword she kick the mans knee making him to loose his balance but before he falls to the ground he ankled his right hand and landed safe and sound on his feet again. Samantha wave her hand then the mans body's stiffen.

He tried to move his body but his body just don't do what he commanded. He glanced at the girl who is looking at cracked white orb before glaring at him. Then he suddenly feels shiver down to his spine when a pair of beautiful emerald eyes was looking at him with death intent.

He have to pull back!

He thought to his self but how? She's walking towards me and I can't even move my body! Is this her magic?!

"SAMANTHA!"

The girl infront of him suddenly turn her head, making her loose her focus on restraining him to move, when the man notice that he can move, he took his opportunity to escape, he knows he's no match at this girl.

And when Samantha sense that the man is escaping she clicked her tongue then immediately recreate her dagger into a bow she pull the string then focus to man who is hopping from the trees, she let go of the string then a man's cryed can be heard.

She immediately run where the man landed but she saw nothing beside from the arrow who have a blood stain on its sharp.

She picked up the arrow that immeaditely turn into a dagger. Samantha suddenly remembered the cracked orb and she remember a certain girl that gave it to her.

Rowena...

*****

She told me to run but how can I run when I know she's also in danger!

W-wait...

Is that man...also the man before...

Is he...trying to....to kill me? Again...

Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.9K 21
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
83K 1K 12
Meri nayi nayi shadi hui hai. main 19 saal ki hu. mere sasural wale bohot shareef hai lekin na jane kyu kuch dino se badal se gaye hai.
36.8K 1.7K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...
47.2K 1.2K 173
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...