Re:Zero Cast Watching Natsuki...

By GoldenFang17

After being transported into another world, Natsuki Subaru has gone through all kinds of pain and died many t... More

An Unwelcome Chamber
I. The End of the Beginning and Beginning of the End
II. Reunion with The Witch
III. Starting Life from Zero in Another World
IV. Harmony of the Roswaal Mansion
V. The Morning of Our Promise is Still Distant
VI. The Sound of Chains
VII. Natsuki Subaru's RESTART
VIII. I Cried, Cried My Lungs Out, and Stopped Crying
IX. The Meaning of Courage
X. Demoniacally Possessed Methods
XI. Rem
XII. Return to the Capital
XIII. Self-Proclaimed Knight Natsuki Subaru
XIV. The Sickness Called Despair
XV. The Face of Madness
XVI. The Greed of a Pig
XVII. Disgrace in the Extreme
XVIII. From Zero
XIX. Battle Against the White Whale
XX. Wilhelm van Astrea
XXI. A Gamble that Defies Despair
XXII. A Flash of Sloth
XXIII. Nefarious Sloth
XXIV. The Self-Proclaimed Knight and the Greatest Knight
XXV. That's All This Story is About
XXVI. Each One's Promise
XXVII. The Next Location
XXVIII. The Long-Awaited Reunion
XXIX. Parent and Child
XXX. A Step Forward
XXXI. The Maiden's Gospel
XXXII. Friend
XXXIII. The Value of Life
XXXIV. Love Love Love Love Love Love You
XXXV. I know Hell
XXXVI. The Taste of Death
XXXVII. The Witches' Tea Party
XXXVIII. The Sounds That Make You Want to Cry
XXXIX. Straight Bet.
XL. Otto Suwen/A Reason to Believe
No One Can Lift a Quain Stone Alone

Into the Future

9.3K 134 191
By GoldenFang17

After witnessing the first wave of the people witnessing Subaru's adventure to their world, they are patiently waiting for what will be the new wave will give them. Madara heard something eerie and he and the gods stood up.

"Wh-Why are you standing up?" Crusch asked.

"I don't know if you can hear anything around you but, this is it for us in guiding you to watch Subaru's adventures to your world. This means, our job here is already done." Madara said.

"Huh? B-But, who will guide us in watching the second wave of Subaru-kun's and our future?!" Rem asked in worry.

"Take it easy, Rem. We reminded you that the gods that will join you aren't as kind as us. Because if any of you act strange or up against what they'll see in the future episodes, those gods will restrain you until you accept what happened to the future." Nezuko said.

"Is our future that bad...?" Otto asked.

"Let's hope that we won't see anything gore and disturbing into the next one." Julius said.

"Subaru..." Reinhard uttered.

"And by the way, you'll be having new friends joining you guys in watching the future!" Nezuko said.

"New friends?" Emilia asked as above them, a bright light appeared and several people fell from it.

"Ow!"

"Damn it, Daphne!"

"Don't you dare touch me!"

"Who the hell are you huh?!"

"Calm down, Garfiel." The new people who appeared are the additional cast of Re: Zero in Season 2. They are dressed in casual attire and a special cloak to prevent the current viewers to know about them.

"Wh-Who are you guys?" Otto asked.

"Ah! Hey there, everyone!" Typhon greeted.

"Do we have to act like different people for these people? That God seems to have taken my soul after what he did to us." Sehkmet said while scratching her head.

"We are adventurers from a world near yours! And we are here to be with you guys in watching Subaru's life and your future as well!" Minerva said.

"And Daphne is still restrained..." Jotaro facepalmed.

"To prevent her from eating someone." Nezuko whispered.

"Adventurers from a world near ours? Nice to meet you all!" Otto said.

"It is strange to be with these people. And that girl..." Echidna uttered while looking at Emilia and Scorpio released a menacing haze on her.

"I-I know, I know." Echidna uttered nervously.

'Remember, you damn witches have no powers in here anymore. You don't have the right to scare or intimidate them with your personality. Once they learn anything about you women, better act nice to them, or all of you will be buried alive in a spiked coffin.' Scorpio warned through telepathy to the witches and the other casts, making them shudder in fear.

"Now, shall we begin watching the next episode?" Puck asked.

"Well, hey, before we leave, we need to tell you this about your future you'll be seeing." Jotaro said seriously.

"Huh? What is it?" Priscilla asked.

"Unlike the first wave, you bastards will be seeing more thrilling and scary episodes. And of course, there will be shocking episodes as well, so... I wish you all best of luck." Jotaro said and now walks away from them.

"Wh-What? Shocking?" Petra asked.

"Thrilling and scary?" Otto asked.

"It's been a while, Frederica!" Emilia called on Frederica.

"Nice to meet you again, Emilia-sama." Frederica said and bows at them.

"Who is she?" Petra asked.

"That guy seems to be annoying." Otto said while pointing Garfiel.

"I'll be missing you all! Good luck and enjoy it!" Nezuko cried as Jotaro drags her.

"You better act nice to the new gods, Priscilla. Because if you do act like a bitch again, they'll erase you in no time." Madara said.

"I understand." Priscilla said with a bit annoyed look.

"Fufufufufu! I'll miss teasing your Smithereen faces! Thank you for the short time we've made for each other! Good luck! Fufufufufu!!" Scorpio exclaimed and crawls away. Madara leaps into the beast and they left the viewers in the theater.

"Hey! What is going to do here? We can't operate this theater you know!" Anastasia yelled. The theater suddenly starts to shake and everyone started to panic as well.

"What's going on?!" Typhon yelled.

"Are we going to die?!" Otto added.

"This is bad!" Wilhelm said. The ground crumbled and everyone fell into the deep abyss and all yelled while falling.

After they fall from the theater, they suddenly landed on the Lifaus Highway where the Flügel Tree can be found.

"Wh-Why are we here?" Reinhard asked.

"Flügel?" Ricardo asked.

"It's good to see you all still at one piece after falling from the theater. Now stand up and listen to me!" A man with short black hair that spikes in all directions, sharp green eyes, and he often wears a scowl on his face because of his cynical outlook towards the world said to them.

"May we know who you are, mister?" Anastasia asked.

"A shield?" Julius asked.

"My name is Naofumi. And I'll be the one who'll guide you to watch Subaru's future." The man named Naofumi said.

"Naofumi..." Priscilla blushed after she sees him in person.

"Don't tell me you'll fall to him too, my lady?" Al asked.

"Of course not!" Priscilla defended.

"Hey, you! With that prideful face of yours!" Naofumi yelled at Priscilla.

"Excuse me?! What did you--" Priscilla stopped as Naofumi's shield turned into rage mode.

"If you dare act stupidly again in our presence, you'll be killed on the spot. Are we clear with that?" Naofumi asked.

"Y-Yes, sir." Priscilla replied in fear.

"So you're a god who'll guide us, right?" Ram asked.

"Yes. And wait, where the hell is that idiot?" Naofumi asked.

"Graaaah! I've come to steal your--" A young man of average height and weight, has slightly spiky chestnut-brown hair and green eyes appeared but get smacked by Naofumi.

"Where have you've been, Kazuma? Have you stole Chris's panties again?!" Naofumi angrily asked.

"O-Of course not..." The young man named Kazuma uttered.

"Is he a god too...?" Puck asked.

"Yeah, but a dumb one." Naofumi said.

"Whoever mocks at me will lose their panties!" Kazuma yelled.

'The dimensional gods modified this guy way worse than I expected.' Naofumi thought.

"Anyway, listen! The way we'll watch each of Subaru's future adventures is through actual and face to face. Any battle we'll witness will be as if we are bystanders in the area. Don't worry, your future selves won't see us because we are all concealed by a powerful ability the gods gave to us." Naofumi said.

"Once the scene changes to another place, we'll be teleported to that place as well! This means, will be traveling around unlike before that your asses will be sitting on couches and relax while watching. It's the time to pump your asses out!" Kazuma exclaimed.

"Silly. Now, before we start the new episode, for one last time... Are you ready?" Naofumi asked in a serious tone.

"Yes, we are! We are willing to see Subaru-Kun and our future!" Rem replied.

"Oh, Rem..." Kazuma uttered in worry but gets smacked.

"Huh? What about me...?" Rem asked.

"Don't mind him. Since you are all ready, prepare yourselves in the very first episode. Let's go!" Naofumi said and walks away.

"Yeah!!" Everyone replied and the huge crowd of viewers followed Naofumi and Kazuma. Subaru and his family can be seen riding in an invisible ship floating and following them. Another figure above Subaru's ship suddenly appeared and observes everything down below.

"I have to reveal Pandora's true identities to them including Subaru here and now!" The figure said.

The second Wave Begins on the First Week of December.

To Be Continued...

A prologue chapter before the next episodes of  Re: Zero will be published! I hope you are all ready to see their reactions in the next one! Stay safe and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 51 8
Re: Forgotten happened. The VOTW finds Subaru slowly dying and stops his Return by Death to reincarnate him into the Cardinal World. His wishes entan...
9.5K 294 14
Natsuki Subaru has been trying to keep the existence of Return by Death a secret. However, after waking up and talking with Emilia after dying at the...
20.4K 600 18
Subaru Emiya-Tohsaka, a magus, was on the hunt after a dead apostle until suddenly being transported to a another world. How will the world and it's...
927 52 4
Due to a request made by a friend?... Relative? (By technicality) Zero decided to take a dive into World-4619 of Set 4. The world of Re: Zero. Howeve...