Neeyarudh:- Between Love And...

By _manyav_

If we say 'Society', what comes in our mind is differences, malpractice, and so many ill deeds we can think o... More

INTRODUCTION
*CHARACTERS*
>•°•01•°•<
Addition in Characters
>•°•02•°•<
>•°•03•°•<
>•°•04•°•<
>•°•05•°•<
>•°•06•°•<
>•°•07•°•<
>•°•08•°•<
>•°•09•°•<
>•°•10•°•<
>•°•11•°•<
>•°•12•°•<
>•°•13•°•<
>°•.14.•°<
>•°•15•°•<
>•°•16•°•<
>•°•17•°•<
>•°•18•°•<
>•°•19•°•<
>•°•20•°•<
>•°•21•°•<
>•°•22•°•<
>•°•23•°•<
>•°•24•°•<
>°•°25°•°<
>•°•27•°•<
>•°•28•°•<
>•°•29•°•<
Ω•~30~•Ω
*•°31°•*(edited!)
...•°•*32*•°•...
▫️•33(a)•▫️
◾▫️33(b)▫️◾
*•-34-•*
*°°35°°*
••36••
•°*37*°•
°•38(i)•°
•°38(ii)°•
▪️39▪️
*40*
41
42
43:
44:-
45
46
47
48:Taiyaari jang ki
49
50
51:*jeet*
52:-jashn(epilogue)

>•°•26•°•<

849 47 8
By _manyav_

*Bahu*

The same scene can be seen...
Neeya running with Indra and his men behind her. But this time, not her baba, Anirudh save her from them. When both Anirudh and Neeya runs away from Indra, he looks at her and his expression suddenly change into anger one and starts shouting on her,"Sab tumhare wajah se hua h.." she looks on.
"jo chot mere dil mai h uska ilaaj kaise karogi tum Neeya?.
Koi sun ne ko bhi taiyar nhi h. Koi smjh hi nhi rha h ki maine jo kia kisi majboori mai ki..."
Neeya woke up breathing heavily. She was still sitting in the same position not able to move.

She was broken and hurt. It was still night. Seems like there's still 1 hr left for sunrise. She wiped her tears away and stood up. Taking deep breathe, she start walking and looking around. The haveli seems to be empty as everyone was sleeping in their room. She walked down the hall taking all the time absorbing everything around her, wall, objects, furniture and else. And then she reach mandir of the house. She removed her slipper and sits down infront of durga ma idol.

"Hey ma. Aaj jo hua, jin halaaton mai hua, kahi na kahi glt hua. *Tears escape her eyes* Ma mujhe kshama kar dijie. Kshama kar dijiee ki mai Anirudh ji aur Saudamini ji ke beech mai aai, kshama kar dijie ki maine is parivar ke ijjat par agar kalank lagaya h to, kshama kar dijie agar maine is parivaar ko aur anirudh ji ko, unke bhavnao ko chot pahuchai h to. Mujhe kshama kar dijie. Ma, aap apna ashirwad in sab pe banae rakhiega......sab pe.." she wiped the tears away and start walking back when she saw a door to a room opened.

She slightly opened it only to find Anirudh sleeping on a couch and looking at him, her heart sank.
She walked to him and kneeled down beside him. His face was lil pale and the marks of tears were visible on his cheeks. He cried a lot.. at that time, she really felt guilty.

She saw a photo frame in his hand. She slowly takes it out of his hand and looked at it. It was him and Saudamini, both laughing in each other hands. It will be a lie if we say that neeya wasnt feeling jealous, but she knows that they deserve each other. She silently kept it on a side table and brought the blanket from the almirah and puts it on him, covering his whole body. She kneeled down beside him and just stared at him, his beautiful face.

Aapne jo kia h mere lie aaj, mai zindagi bhar ke lie apki karjdar ban gai hu. Apne mere lie jo kia h, mere khushi meri jaan bachane ke lie apna sab kuch chodh dia, mai vada karti hu ki aaj se apki khushi meri khushi h, apke sapne mere sapne h, apke jeet haar meri bhi jeet haar h aur mai vada karti hu ki ami apka humesha saath dungi.

She wanted to cares his sad face and wipe all te tears away, she wanted to absorb all his sadness, all his pain. But when she is the only reason how she can do so? She stands up and turns to leave and walks when she feels like someone has hold her saree's pallu. Anirudh ji... Smiling she turn around....but only to find it stuck on the couch.

Feeling sad, she pulls her pallu and glance at his face and then leaves to his room.

Reaching to his room, she takes out beautiful red saree and goes to get fresh and bath. After this, she goes down to the mandir and prepared the arti thaal, with diya, some flowers, teeka, sweets/prasad and agarbatti. It's the only way to forget all the sadness and get some positivity. She starts performing arti, singing durga arti:-

Durge durge durgoti nashini
Mahishasur mardini Jai Maa durge

Durge durge durgoti nashini
Mahishasur mardini Jai Maa durge

Devi durge jogoto jononi
Tumi Maa Mongolo Karini

Devi durge jogoto jononi
Tumi Maa Mongolo Karini

Durge durge durgoti nashini
Mahishasur mardini Jai Maa durge

Trilochan, who was sitting now on his bed doing dhyaan, opened his eyes when he heard a female voice singing arti. He somewhere felt really good. Ghar mai subah subah arti...itne varsho baad..he got tears in his eyes and got out of his bed.

Dosho Bhuja Dosho Shostro Shalini,
Modhu Koitabho Sombharini

Dosho Bhuja Dosho Shostro Shalini,
Modhu Koitabho Sombharini

Additiya Tumi Anannaa,
Vabani Maa dukho harini,

Durge durge durgoti nashini
Mahishasur mardini Jai Maa durge

Anirudh, who was sleeping, on hearing the arti woke up. He blinked and rubbed his eyes, but he was still sleepy. He was kind of surprised to listen a female voice. But the voice sounds much familiar. The voice he love?
He stood up and went out.

Sumbho Nisumbho Danobo Doloni,
Bhokti Mukti Daayini

Everyone came there, Trilochan, Anirudh, Binoy, Somnath, Batuk and Bihari. Trilochan just stood there looking at the girl with his teary eyes and fully focused on her melodious voice.

Sumbho Nisumbho Danobo Doloni,
Bhokti Mukti Daayini
Jogo proshobhibi moha yogini
Chondike Maa Shivani

Anirudh just stood there looking at her back. He remembered everything and he was still angry, though she was at no fault; but listening to her melodious voice, he forgot everything. He was lost in her voice, he felt like blessed, light.

Durge durge durgoti nashini
Mahishasur mardini Jai Maa durge

Sotya Gune Moha Saraswati
Rajo Gune Moha Lokhhirupini

Sotya Gune Moha Saraswati
Rajo Gune Moha Lokhhirupini
Tomo gune moha Durga Tumi
Tomo gune moha Durga tumi
Mohomaya Go Sonatoni

Durge durge durgoti nashini
Mahishasur mardini Jai Maa durge

Devi durge jogoto jononi
Tumi Maa Mongolo Karini

Neeya touched the thaal to her forehead and touched durga ma feet taking her blessings. She got nervous when she turned around. Everyone was just staring at her. She tried to read their emotion but blank..
Ignoring it, she walks forward to Trilochan and gives him prasad, which he accepted. She bend down to touch his feet, but he just moved away making her hurt. She stood up and walked to Binoy. She was going to bend but he quickly moved away leaving her hurt again.

Anirudh also somewhere in his heart felt bad to see her in this situation. Its not her fault, but still this is her fault.

"Anirudh!!!" Trilochan turns to Anirudh looking at him in anger,"ye ladki yaha kya kar rhi h?" Trilochan ask him loudly pointing at her. "Tumne to kaha tha ki tumne isse majboori mai shaadi ki h. Phir ye yaha kya kar rhi h?" Neeya looks at all of them feeling nervous. "Bolo Anirudh. Dada kuch pooch rhe h. Is ladki ki jagah yaha nhi h to ye yaha kya kr rhi h?. Bolo" Binoy ask strictly. Anirudh was deep lost in his own thoughts. Neeya goes to defend him,"kaka wo-" "-CHUP! EKDUM CHUP! Tumhe koi hak nhi h humare beech mai bolne ki. Ye ek parivaar ki baat h jiska tum hissa nhi ho. Aur ha hum tumhare lie bade Malik hi h, kaka nhi. SAMJHI!?" Neeya looks down wiping her tears away.

"Anirudh hum kuch pooch rhe h tumse!" "Isse kya pooch rhe h dada? Isne to is ladki ko apni patni maan lia h. Ye q-" "-nhi!" Everyone looks at him. "Ye meri patni nhi h." Neeya looks on broken. "To phir tumne isse shaadi q ki?" Binoy ask. He was enjoying this. "Neeya ko bachane ke lie mujhe ye shaadi karni padi. Ye baat mai ap log ko kabse samjhane ki koshish kar rha hu." Anirudh didnt know why but he felt really broken while saying these. He wasnt able to look at his wife. Neeya feels her leg giving up. But she controls herself. "Shaadi ki h lekin patni nhi h! Huh! Are samaaj to ise tumhari patni hi bolega na. Samaaj ke nazar mai ye ladki tumhari patni h-" "-Kaka. Samaaj kya sochta h mujhe iski kabhi fikr rhi h?. Nhi na." He wasn't able to look at her. "Accha! To phir ye kis hak se is ghar mai rhegi?" "Mere naam ke adhikar se." Binoy and trilochan chukles. "Tum kuch bhi keh lo Anirudh lekin yahi tumhari patni h. Aur jo chidh tumhe ho rhi h na ise apni patni kehne mai, mai keh sakta hu ki ek din tum khud ise iski asli jagah ise phenk ke aaoge. Aur ye jo samaaj seva ka fitoor chadha hna tumhe, Jaloge tum apne is fitoor aur pagalpan ke aag mai aur ye ladki hi tumhe jalaegi. Tumhari jindagi tumhare sapne tumhara pyaar, sab tabaah kardegi. Aur phir tum bhi barbaad hoge. Aur iski wjh sirf ye ladki hogi." These words of Binoy really felt like sharp knife in her heart. She just had enough and now she know that if she heard them anymore, she wont be able to control herself. She just went to the room and cried all her heart out.

"Bas baba! Kuch bhi ho lekin ab ye yhi rhegi is ghar mai humare sath." Anirudh goes from there to his study room.
'Tum kuch bhi kar lo Anirudh lekin ye ladki yaha to nhi rhegi. Ye vada h mera' Binoy smirks looking at Anirudh going to his study room.

**********************************

"Bihari!!" Trilochan calls him. "Ji bade malik." He comes in his room joining his hand. "Bahu ko bulake lao. Kaho ki humne bulaya h." "Ji malik" and he goes from there.

Neeya was still in his/her room, staring out the window. "Choti malkin. Bade malik bulaye h apko." Neeya nods. "Bihari Dada!" "Ji choti malkin!" "Aap mujhe Neeya bulaie. Apse choti hu mai." "Hum apko naam se kaise bula skte. Aap humare chote malik ki patni h" "To?"  "Nhi nhi malkin.....hum naukar h yaha ke...hum.." Neeya sighs. "Theek h. Lekin mai apko dada hi bulaungi." She smiles but deep inside she was scared. After what happened, facing her sasur wont be easy.

They come to Trilochan's room. Trilochan signals Bihari to leave.
"Ab jo ho gaya h use badla to nhi ja skta, to uske baare mai sochkar apna mann kharab q karna. Tumhari shaadi hui h Anirudh se aur is ghar mai tum humare Anirudh ki patni, humari bahu ke roop mai aai ho. Islie ye nazarandaaz karna shi nhi hoga ki tum ab humare khandan ki bahu ho." Neeya looks at him surprised. "Islie 10 din, 10 din de rha hu tumhe ki tum mujhe sabit karke dikhao ki tum is ghar, is khandan ke bahu banne yog ho. Aur agar tumne aisa kar dia, to tum is ghar mai poore ijjat se humari bahu banke rhogi aur agar nhi kar pai...to tumhe humesha ke lie wapis jana padega." Neeya smiles lightly. "Mai apni poori koshish karungi. Mera kartavya khudh ko sabit karna nhi lekin apne is pariwar ko khush rakhna h. Ek acchi bahu ka farz nibhana h aur mai apni poori nistha se ye kartavya nibhaungi. Lekin iske lie mujhe apke ashirwad ki jaroorat h kakaji." Saying this, she touch his feet and Trilochan keeps his hand on her head,"khush rho."

***************

"Accha! 10 din?" "Ji baudi. Aur agar in 10din mai wo nhi sabit krpai, to unhe yaha se jana hoga.b humesha ke lie." Saudamini thinks for a while and smirk. '10 din kya. Mai to tumhe 5 din ke andar hi is ghar se bhahar kar waungi. Mera Anirudh cheena na tumne. Ab dekhna ye Saudamini kya karti h'

•*****************•

Everyone was at dining hall. Neeya was serving them lunch along with Koyli. Neeya cooked everything today. There was still tension between Anirudh and Neeya, but deep inside, the love and respect they were having for each other, was weakening the tension between them. "Khana wakai mai bahut shwadist bana h bahu." Trilochan appreciates her, earning a warm smile from her.

"Trilochan Babu!" Everyone turns around to find the man Neeya never wants to see. Seeing him makes her scared. "Kamal Babu?" Kamal, along with his son Indra an were standing at the doorstep. Everyone left their food and stood up.
Neeya wasnt able to move. She felt anxiety and panick rising all over her body.
Indra was looking at her only, the same way he do always, making her scared, and it didnt go unnoticed by her husband, who stood in front of her, protectively...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 3.2K 30
This story starts from where everyone declared bondita as detective. The Sarpanch of one side decides the punishment for bondita by marrying Anirudh...
27.8K 2.8K 37
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...
328K 15.9K 46
Bondita Roy Choudhary became a barrister in London just like her Pati Babu wished. Now, she was an adult, returning to India. Although they had take...
29.8K 2.8K 51
Bondita grew up to be a fine woman and returned to Tulsipur after getting her degree. Now, she has achieved her and Anirudh's dream-being the first f...