Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

71

716 5 0
By HisKoala2003

- November 4th 1999-

   At Monica and Rachel's Chandler is talking to Me,Phoebe and Zakery about trying to give Joey some money.

Zakery:So is Joey going to have to give up the apartment?.

Chandler:No I hope not!.I tried to offer him some money but he wouldn’t take it.

Phoebe:Well how much do you think he needs?.

Chandler:I figure that $1,500 would cover him for a few months y’know?.But I have to trick him into taking it so I won’t hurt his pride.

Phoebe:Why don’t you hire him as an actor?.You could have him dress up and put on little skits.Whatever you want.

Elizabeth:Well that would help the pride thing.

Monica enters from her bedroom.

Monica:Hey!.

Zakery:Hey!.Wow!.You look great!.Wanna move in with me tomorrow?.

Monica:"Thinks".Okay.

Zakery:Okay!."Kisses her".So what do you girls have planned for tonight?.

Monica:Well instead of being sad that tonight is my last night together with Rachel we thought we’d go out to dinner and celebrate the fact that Rachel is moving in with Phoebe.

Phoebe:And also my birthday.

Elizabeth:It’s not your birthday.

Phoebe:What a mean thing to say!.I would never tell you it’s not your birthday!.

   Joey and Ross enter Monica and soon to ve Dakery's apartment.

Joey:Hey!.

Ross:Hey!.

Elizabeth,Chandler:Hey!.

Phoebe:Hey!.So you guys have anything planned for the big last night?.

Chandler:Well instead of just hanging out we figure we’d do nothing.

Zakery:Yeah.

Ross:Whoa,whoa,whoa Knicks season opener tonight.I thought maybe you guys would come over and watch it.

Joey:I don’t know Ross not if you’re gonna talk about how you gave up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist.

Ross:I did give up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist!.

Rachel enters from her bedroom.

Rachel:Pheebs I was wondering…

Monica:You’re not dressed yet?!.We’re supposed to start having fun in 15 minutes!.

Rachel:Well and clearly not a minute sooner.

Monica:Rachel you are packed though right I mean please tell me that you’re packed.

Rachel:Of course I packed!.Monica relax!.I just wanted to ask Phoebe her opinion on what I should wear tonight.

Phoebe:My God I can’t get a minute of peace around this place.

   Soon Phoebe goes into Rachel's bedroom with her and after a few minutes Monica joins them and after a few more minutes
Phoebe enters and closes Rachel’s door behind her.

Phoebe:Hurry!.Monica’s gonna make you pack!.She’s got jobs for everyone!.Now it’s too late for me but save your selves!.

   Me and The guys run for the door but Monica enters from Rachel's bedroom and stops us.

Monica:Okay!.The movers will be here in 11 hours.Rachel has not packed.Now everybody has to help!.Chandler,l we’re gonna start with…

Chandler:Oh nope I-I have plans with Joey.

Monica:I thought you said you were going to do nothing.

Chandler:Yes but for the last time.

Monica:Okay fine now Ross…

Ross:Oh but,but I can’t do it.

Monica:Why not?.

Joey:"Quietly".I’ve got Ben.

Ross:Because,because I’ve got Ben.

Monica:It’s almost 8 o’clock it’s almost past his bedtime.Where,where is he?.

Zakery:He’s at a dinner party.

Monica:Is he really coming?.Because I can see right into your apartment!.

Ross:Of course he is!.What do you think I’d just use my son as,as an excuse?.What kind of father do you think I am?.

Monica:All right sorry..."To Zakery and Elizabeth".Okay you guys-

Elizabeth:I have an actress thing.

Zakery:And I got a hospital job.

   Monica sighs and goes back to Rachel’s room.

Ross:'To guys,Elizabeth".I gotta go make a fake Ben.

   The next day at Me and Chandler's apartment he walks in.

Chandler:Hey.

Elizabeth:"Smirks".Hey.

    Chandler kisses me and I smile at him he see's the Miss Piggy nicknack I'm holding and was trying to place on out top shelf and he takes it and places it in the spot I wanted.

Elizabeth:Thank you.

Chandler:No problem roomie.

I turn and hug Chandler with a grin.

Elizabeth:Our first night as a couple that lives together.

Chandler:"Smiles".I know.

*****************************************
-

November 11th 1999-

    Me,Chandler,Ross and Zakery are at Monica and Zakery’s apartment hanging out.

Ross:So I just finished this fascinating book. By the year 2030 there'll be computers that can carry out the same amount of functions as an actual human brain.So theoretically you could download your thoughts and memories into this computer and,and,and live forever as a machine.

Chandler:"Not amused".And I just realized I can sleep with my eyes open.

Monica enters the apartment.

Monica:Hey!.

Ross,Elizabeth,Chandler,Zakery:Hey!.

Monica:"Jumps over a box".Honey that's a great idea nailing the boxes to the floor!.

Zakery:I didn't nail the boxes to the floor.

Monica:Oh So you can move them!.

Zakery:Yes and while I'm doing that Ross has a great computer story for you.

Joey enters the apartment with a woman.

Joey:Hey everybody!.Uh I'd like you to meet Janine.She's,she's gonna be my new roommate!.

Janine:Hi.

Ross:Hi!.

   Ross rushes over to shake her hand instantly.

Janine:Hi

Joey:Yeah she's gonna live with me!.

Monica:It's nice to meet you.Janine?.

Janine:Lecroix.Janine Lecroix

Joey:I didn't know that!.Well what a pretty last name.

Elizabeth:So uh where ya from?.

Janine:Australia I just moved here a couple of weeks ago.

Joey:"Shocked".From the land down under?.I didn't know that either!.

Ross:So uh what uh what do you do?.

Janine:I'm a dancer.

Joey:You're a dancer?.She,she's a dancer!.

Janine:Well I think I'll go and unpack.

Joey:Oh hey let me.

    Joey opens the door for Janine and after he closes the door behind her gasps.

Monica:Joey.did you even interview this woman before you asked her to move in?.

Joey:Of course I did.

Elizabeth:Uhuh what exactly did you ask her?.

Joey:When can you move in?.

Ross:Thank you for bringing her into our lives.

Zakery:Unbelievable

Monica:Oh so you like her too Zak?.

Zakery:Hey look at all the boxes!.

Joey:Ugh I cannot wait to ask her out!.

Elizabeth:Wait a minute...Joey.Joey you can't ask her out she's your roommate.It,it'll be way too complicated.

Ross:Yeah,yeah man don't do it.I mean if you date her then,then,then I can't date her.

Chandler:All right think about it.Now remember when you were going out with that girl Donna and you guys broke up. Remember how horrible it was when you guys bumped into each other at the supermarket?.

Joey:Oh God yeah.

Chandler:Now imagine you live at the supermarket.

Joey:"Happily".Okay!.

Chandler:No,no

Joey:Oh,Oh you're right!.I don't want that.I can't date her.

Monica:Yeah and you better watch the flirting too cause you know in such close quarters it could be trouble.

Joey:Well that's gonna be tough Mon.I mean it's hard for me to be around an attractive woman and not flirt.

Monica:"Chuckles".Hm well you're around me all the time and you don't flirt.

Joey:You a little sad about that sweetheart?.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 67.9K 82
❝After we what?❞ ❝Kiss. Four little letters just like my name.❞ ❝And you're nuts. Four little letters just like your name.❞ | In which Monica Gelle...
690 35 6
Oakley Green was a rich girl brought up by her rich mother. Oakley was known to be a girly girl. When Oakley and her mom Rachel Green run out on Rach...
115K 3.7K 50
Quinn Sullivan moves from Montreal to New York after a high fashion magazine discovers her work and decides to hire her. What she doesn't expect is h...
747 23 9
Kat Bing hasn't talked to her half-brother Chandler in four years. She knows it's her fault. She ran off and got married to a guy she KNEW Chandler w...