Love Pickles [ YiZhan ] & [...

Por aaoyue

Are you serious about that Cheng! Me!!!, I'm Xiao Zhan. Why me? What the fuck..! It's a kind of job W-what... Mรกs

๐Ÿ’™One
๐Ÿ’™Two
๐Ÿ’™Three
๐Ÿ’™Four
๐Ÿ’™Five
๐Ÿ’™Six
๐Ÿ’™Seven
๐Ÿ’™Eight
๐Ÿ’™Nine
๐Ÿ’™Ten
๐Ÿ’™Eleven
My Dear๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’™Twelve
A/N๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿ’™thirteen
๐Ÿ’™Fourteen
๐Ÿ’™Fifteen
๐Ÿ”ž S*Xteen ๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žSeventeen๐Ÿ”ž
Only The words I say
โคEighteen๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Nineteen๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Twenty๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Twenty-1๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’™Twenty-2๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Twenty-3๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Twenty-4๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Twenty-5๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ”ž.... Special ....๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žTwenty- 6๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ’™Twenty-7๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ”žTwenty-8๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žTwenty-9๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Thirty๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Thirty-1๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Thirty-2โค
๐Ÿ’™Thirty-3๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Thirty-4๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Thirty-5๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Thrity-6๐Ÿ’™
HELP
๐Ÿ’™Thirty-7๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’™Thirty-8๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ’™Thirty-9๐Ÿ˜œ
โคForty๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Forty-2๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ’™Forty -1๐Ÿ’™

6.6K 401 49
Por aaoyue

🌿🍀🍀🌿

"Haoxuan, why are you proposing when we don't even have a proper relationship right now?"

Jiyang awkwardly stood, feeling a little sorry for interrupting him. Haoxuan gave Jiyang the clam, backing away.

"Song Jiyang .. If you don't go out with me.. I'm going to drown myself..!"

Jiyang stared at Haoxuan in disbelief.

"Haoxuan ... You could just ask me out normally!"

Jiyang  shouts as he watches Haoxuan go furthur away. Haoxuan shakes his head, acting childish.

"I wanted to recreate our high school days!"

"Are you an idiot?!"

"When it comes to you, yeah!"

Jiyang grumbles, but slowly blushes.

He's so cheesy it's annoying...

"Mommy..?"

Jiyang looked beside him and sees Ji Jun wiping her eyes, sleepily.

"Junnie.. Can you look after your baby brother for a bit? I need to get your daddy back here."

"Okay."

Ji Jun walked back to the blanket staring at Hunnie, full on guarding his.

Haoxuan smiles watching Jiyang  swim to him.

How cute.. He's still as slow as ever..

"You made it-ow!"

Haoxuan painfully yells, after being whacked by Jiyang on the head.

"Why do you do stupid things? Such an idiot!"

Jiyang yells, giving Haoxuan the clam. Haoxuan laughs, loving Jiyang's annoyed face. The singer, grabbed Jiyang's hand underwater, and smiled.

"Jiyang , will you go out with me?"

"What's the ring for then?"

"Think of it as a promise ring. I'll buy you a better one next time."

Haoxuan said, grinning from ear to ear. Jiyang bites his lips, silently staring at Haoxuan.

".. Xuan, please. Please, promise me you're serious. I don't wanna get hurt again. This was how you acted back when you asked me out. I really thought you were serious, and so I trusted you. But you left me.."

Jiyang faltered, looking away. Haoxuan squeezes Jiyang's hand underwater, pulling him into a hug.

"I'm sorry.. But I'm really serious this time.. I really do want to spend the rest of my life with you. I can wait if you want. So please, trust me once more.."

Jiyang blankly stared at sun in front of him, before hugging Haoxuan back.

".. This is the last time, Wang Hao Xuan . I mean it."

Haoxuan closes his eyes, relieved. "Please don't worry. I'll replace all the bad memories. Trust me."

The two didn't let go, both standing still. They haven't hugged each other for so long, it felt good to finally embrace again.

"It's been two years! Comeback already!"

Haoxuan and Jiyang jolts in surprise. Ji Jun yells from up shore, yelling at her parents to quickly comeback already.

Haoxuan and Jiyang stared at each other, before swimming back. As they made it back, they see Junnie crossing her arms.

"You two can be love each other as much as you want, back in our hotel. Don't leave your own kids behind. Okay?"

Ji Jun scolded, glaring at the two. Hoaxuan and Jiyang nods, watching Ji Jun walk back to where Hunnie was.

"I'll put this on you."

"Oh.."

Haoxuan slipped the ring on Jiyang's finger, fitting perfectly.

"It's creepy how you got the measurement right.."

"I still remember all your measurements."

Haoxuan grins, pervertedly. Jiyang rolls his eyes slapping Haoxuan's arm. Haoxuan took Jiyang's hand, coming close to Jiyang's face.

"You idiot.. You said you can wait."

"It's just one kiss."

"Get off my view,  Wang Hao Xuan ."

Haoxuan flirts with Jiyang, teasing him. Haoxuan stopped playing around as Ji Jun stood in front of them, annoyed.

"Do it at the hotel room."

"O-okay.."

Jiyang and Haoxuan said in unison.

"Ji Jun got your temper."

Haoxuan whispers. Jiyang rolls his eyes, and pinches him on his side. Haoxuan takes his shirt off, since it kept sticking to his skin, and it will also wet Hunnie once he picks his up.

Girls who were passing by, began to squeal and giggle watching, a half naked Haoxuan gently pick Hunnie up. Jiyang also stared at Jiyang's body, surprised it got even better than it was before.

"Hey ladies, be quiet! My brother's asleep!"

Ji Jun yells, shooing the girls away like they were dirt. Jiyang chuckles, ruffling Ji Jun's hair. Jiyang covers Haoxuan's back with a towel, as they walk to their suite.

"Are you guys going to make another sibling?"

Ji Jun asks. Haoxuan and Jiyang freezes, and stared down at their daughter.

"W-what are you talking about?" Jiyang stuttered, shocked from his daughter's question. Haoxuan clears his throat, shy.

"Yixao said, his daddy and Xabu always do it. So now, he has baby sibling."

"J-Junnie.. Never say anything like that.. Okay?"

"Hmm.. Okay then!"

Ji Jun said, shrugging. They all began to walk again, acting like nothing happened. Haoxuan hums, thinking of Xiao Zhan and Yibo.

Do they not lock their door? Or Xiao Zhan's just very loud?

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yixao never knew this would happen. He always thought the two, idiotic lovebirds would never fight. Yixao was more shocked because he knew his daddy became a loving fool for his Xabu, bunny.

But.. Yibo was the one who started behaving like a mad man.

It was hard for Xiao Zhan since he's eight months pregnant already.

"Yibo please... I'm also going to do it.. Why don't you want to? We're having a child! They need to know.. Don't you think?"

"Goddammit, Xiao Zhan !"

Yibo growls, slamming his fist on the table, making Xiao Zhan and Yixao jump.

"You know I never want to associate myself with those people! You said you your mom right? It's the same for me with my parents! We both don't like our family, why do we have to tell them hate this? It's bullshit!"

"Yibo, don't swear in front of-"

"Fuck! Just shut up!"

Xiao Zhan stared at Yibo, shocked. Yixao whimpers, and goes beside Xiao Zhan, looking at his daddy, scared.

"Yibo... I-I just wanted.. I.. Isn't it the right thing to do? I've been keeping this in ever since I found out.. Plus, your parents never even met Yixao right? How would you know if they actually hate him?"

"Zhan. Stop."

"But. Please.. We don't need to do it now.. I just want the kids to know-"

Yibo stands up, ignoring Xiao Zhan. Yibo took his jacket, and left, slamming the door loudly. Xiao Zhan leans back on the couch, sighing.

Xiao Zhan glances at Yixao who was close to tears. He hugs the little boy, caressing his back softly.

"It's my fault, huh.. I knew your daddy doesn't like your grandparents.. But I'm making him meet them..."

"But Xabu ..I wanna meet grandma and grandpa."

"... Your daddy doesn't want you to."

"Daddy's being mean."

"I kind of understand his anger.. I'm also pretty skeptical about meeting my mom.. But.. She's still my mom.. I can't keep this from her.."

Xiao Zhan tears up, whimpering.

"I'm her only son.. How would she feel when she finds out I had a child, and is now starting a family... I don't like her.. But she deserves to know the truth.."

Yixao pouts, seeing Xiao Zhan cry. His bottom lips began to quiver, tears slowly filling his eyes.

"D-don't cry Mommy.."

Yixao whimpers, his throat hurting as he tries not to cry. Xiao Zhan wipes his tears, patting Yixao's head.

"What did you say? NOW!

"M- mommy🥺!!"

"Thank you baby.
My baby.. Mommy's okay Now😊.."

_______________

Yibo angrily enters the cafe Xiao Zhan used to work at, and sat down by the corner. The owner, Cheng, immediately recognized him and walked right up to him.

"Hello, do you want anything to drink?"

"... No thanks."

"Ah.. I-is that so.."

Cheng slowly walked away, stealing glances at Yibo.

Where's ZhanZhan and that little boy? They usually always come together..

Cheng shrugs, going behind the counter.

Yibo curses, messily ruffling his hair.Of course he regret swearing in front of the two. He can still remember their scared faces when he yelled.

It's true, Yibo's parents never met Yixao. But they hated his ex, so of course they wouldn't like a kid born from that woman's blood.

Though, that's what Yibo thought.

He never asked his parents if they wanted to meet Yixao. He didn't even bother with them, after they tried to separate him and his ex.

Yibo heavily sighs, guilty as fuck. He understands why Xiao Zhan wants to come out to their parents, but Yibo really hates his parent's guts.

They were the reason why Yibo had to take a break from the entertainment when he was ten.

As Yibo grew older, he did notice his parents were much more softer. But that changed when he introduced Sun Li. They did everything to separate them.

Telling Yibo she isn't a good woman. Telling him, he can date anyone but someone like her.

Well.. I'd give them points for noticing how fake she was.

It got worst when they found was pregnant with Yibo's child. They didn't force her to get an abortion, but they began to ignore her's presence. They didn't yell at her, or do anything physical. Just completely ignored her.

That got Yibo mad.

So then, he decided he never wants to associate himself with his parents anymore. All he can think about is Yixao getting hurt because of his own grandparents.

What Yibo's most afraid of, is Xiao Zhan taking the blame. To begin with, Yibo only dated women. His parents knows that too.

Yibo knows what kind of person Xiao Zhan is. And he never wants to see his Zhan blaming himself.

Yibo stared at his phone, contemplating.

It's going to be awkward if I suddenly call.. It's been years too..

Yibo sighs. He picks his phone up, dialling his mom.

I need to hear them out, before they talk to Xiao Zhan and Yixao. I need to know how they're going to be.

"Well, look who finally decided to call."

Yibo rolls his eyes, hearing his mom's sarcastic tone for the first time in years.

"So? What made you call?"

"Uh.."

There was a few minutes of silent before he heard his head mom sigh.

"You think we're dumb, Yibo ? We may be old, but we still pay attention to what's going on in the TV when it comes to you."

"So you know.. Why didn't you bother calling me then?"

"Why, we thought you'd call us. You're having another child, and you're not even bothering on letting us meet your first one?"

"I didn't even try, because you guys hated Sun Li! Since you hate her, you'll obviously hate my son!"

"And when did we say that? We hate her. Your dad and I never said anything about hating your son. That thought came only from you."

"Why didn't you bothering visiting then.."

"Because we know you'll go! We know you too well, Yibo. Of course we wanted to come, but we know what you're like."

"I see."

Yibo sighs, cursing under his breath. Well, he didn't expect his mom's answer. Now, he even feels more guilty.

"I got mad at my lover.."

"Oh?"

"He told me, we should tell the truth to our parents.. I got angry because he knows I don't like you guys, but he still suggested something like that."

"Ugh, I hate how you just bluntly said you dislike your dad and I.."

"... Well it's true–––"

"Your lover's just trying to make things right, Yibo. I want to meet with your son and your lover as well. He isn't wrong for thinking about that."

Yibo frowns, staring at the empty table. Still skeptical whether he should let them meet. Mrs. Wang sighs on the other hand, frustrated.

"My goodness, Yibo. What are you so hesitant about? Is it because you're afraid we'll embarrass your lover? You think, because he's a man, your dad and I will humiliate him? Is that it?"

"Yeah. Point on."

"Well we won't. I only saw him on TV but I can see he's different. And the way you talked about how he helped you and Yixao get along, already shows how mature and patient he was with you."

"But why are you suddenly wanting to meet them?"

"You really can't read the mood? Your dad and I are growing old. We want to see our grand kids before we die."

Yibo hums, tapping his finger on the table.

"Fine. When do you guys wanna visit?"

"...Tomorrow."

"That's too early! I also still need to apologize to Zhan. Plus, you need to take a flight to USA don't you?"

"Then, in two days."

"Oh my god. You do know, we still need to ask Xiao Zhan's mom."

"Oh? Then, tell her in two days."

"Wha-you know what, I'll call you after I make up with my lover and we call his mom."

"Stingy as always... Fine! Fine! Call me in two hours."

"No. I'm going to hang up now."

"Two hour-"

Yibo hung up, mumbling curses.

She's always so impatient.

Yibo stands up and walks out the cafe. He looks around the streets, thinking of what to give to Xiao Zhan when he apologizes.

Zhan probably going to hit me.. I'll bring him some sweets so he can lessen his hits.

And there are only 1 part left, and I'll update on my birthday day and wait a little bit

And
knock Knock
Here is my new story

Happy Reading
Guy💕

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

35.8K 1.7K 20
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก........ ๐˜Ÿ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฐ ๐˜ก๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๏ฟฝ...
153K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
189K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
7K 587 15
I stood there, staring at the damn door like it was going to magically unlock itself. "Xiao Zhan, you sleeping or what?" I called out, hoping for a r...