Just like me

By Chocochibi

Izaya is an information broker who messes with people's life at his own entertainment and joy's sake. One da... More

1: pet?
2: stalker?
3: set.
4: about manna
5:like izaya
6: just...a piece.
7:assembled and a past
8: love?
9: saika inai
10: happy ending?
11: home
12: not going anywhere
13: yuka.
14: hims
15: screwing around.
16: chase
18: dangerous piece
19: screw you
20:stuck
21: the kill
22: dissapear
23: izaya liar
24: I'm making you...

17: my head

73 4 0
By Chocochibi

Celty: manna. Shinra too?

Shinra: ah. She called me.

Manna: seat.

Her eyes turned serious and her cold tone on ' how would you like to get your head back? '

Celty: you know where it is?!!!

Manna: promise me that you won't ask anything about it. I will get it for you.

Shinra: you really can get it back?!!

Manna: ah. I can.

shinra hugged celty ' isn't that great?!!! '

Celty: um.
_____________________________________

Celty pov:

My phone vibrated and I opened it. A message was sent to me. I opened the file. It... Was a... Picture. A picture of shinra kissing... Manna.

This is a lie right...?

Than another message was sent ' gomen. Wrong person. '

' You won't be angry right?'

' Its all my fault. Don't blame shinra ok. '

I want to cry... But I have no eyes to tear. My heart hurts like it has been split open. Without a head... Being not normal... Is it that bad?  Being compared to someone who has a head...

Am I that bad?

If that's what shinra thinks than...

I message shinra...

Celty: shinra do you love me?

Shinra: of course I do.

Celty: than... What do I lack for you not to love me?

Shinra: nothing.

Shinra: ah. Celty is always so strict about those kind of things. You should be more bold with me.

Is that why you think I'm not that good? I don't have lips for you to kiss?

Celty: so its because I don't have a head...

Celty: I knew it.

Shinra: what?!!!

Shinra: no!!!

Shinra: its not like that!! 

Shinra: why say that?!!!

Celty: let's break up. Shinra.

Shinra: no!!!

I switch off my phone. I don't even want to talk about it.

_______________________________________

Izaya: manna cheeky.

Manna: I'm bored.

Izaya: what if they hate you?

Manna: everyone hates me. Since the day I was born. I kill people izaya.

He patted her head ' not me. Ningen (Human) daiski. Ningen aishteru. Dakara...manna daiski. Manna aishteru. '

She cuddled into his embrace lying onto his lap ' izaya... You don't mean it. '

He stroked her hair ' of course I do. '

manna: izaya... daiski. Izaya aishteru. To izaya... I am..just a piece.

izaya: than why are you back?

manna: because I am selfish. I... just want to be here... Izaya will come to hate me.

izaya: I only hate shizo-chan. *kisses her cheek*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 327 22
Izuku has been a pro hero for 6 months now, fighting villains and protecting citizens with a smile. He gets a big job by patrolling at one of the big...
44.5K 1.5K 23
This takes place around the same time as the Durarara but after the main plot... I'm guessing it is an AU... Kaya Ryugamine, adopted sister of Mikad...
49.6K 2.1K 16
*******Completed******** After some "unknown" incidents, Izaya Orihara forgets himself, the people around him, and his relationships. Although he has...
141K 5.2K 20
*****Completed******* Izaya Orihara is a strange person. On the outside he seems heartless and even psychotic. However, on the inside, he suffers thr...