Dreams Surprise Party {Dreamm...

By noideasinuse

{Discontinued} Dream sent out invitations to his birthday party, but no one showed up. Little does dream know... More

Chapter One - The Invitation
Chapter Two - Inks idea
Chapter Three - Errors friends
Chapter Four - What!? No!
Chapter Five - The plan
Chapter Six - Setting up
Chapter Seven - Dreams Reaction
Chapter Eight - Of Course Yes!
Chapter Nine - The Circlet
Chapter Ten - Flashbacks
Chapter Eleven - I can't remember?
Chapter Twelve - A dream?
Chapter Thirteen - Back To Normal?
Chapter Fifteen - Dream?
Chapter Sixteen - Shattered's Deal
Discontinued

Chapter Fourteen - The room

560 24 10
By noideasinuse

Nightmare POV
I walked with Dream through the dark hallways, walking towards the apple room. I glanced up at Dream once and a while, wondering what he was thinking. He is a hard person to read compared to me. I'm like an open book, Dream can tell what I am thinking at all times. A lot has changed since I woke up, a new system and order, the guys, and most importantly, Dream. I wondered what happened when I was gone. I sighed, shaking those thoughts out of my head, reaching for the key.

We walked up to the door, stopping. I pulled the rusted black key out of my pocket, handing it to Dream, just like last time. I took a deep breath and stepped aside, looking at Dream the whole time. I silently waited until I heard the door click open. Dream wasn't surprised this time when he looked into the room. He had seen it all before. I looked around noticing something missing from the room.

"Dream?" I called, turning towards him.

"Hmm?"

"Don't you notice something missing?" I asked him, sweeping my eyes across the room once more. He did the same.

"Hmm, yeah I suppose," he said, crossing his arms. He was acting a little strange now that I think about it. There was one thing that stood out to me most though. His outfit had changed. How had I not noticed that? I'll ask him about that later. I looked around another time, eyes landing on the two cases in the middle. I noticed that something was missing.

"Dream, where did the apple go?"

{A/N}
Yes, CLIFFHANGERS. UwU I know I'm awesome. Anyways, if you do enjoy, please vote it helps me out so much! Stay positive ~ Texas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 41.8K 40
"If my lip wasn't a wreck. I would kiss you so intensely right now that our lips burnt and I wouldn't stop until your lips awoken in realization that...
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...