Blessed - A Charmed Spinoff

By mdaCHARMED2016

Set in 2015, just so age works out! Phoebe Halliwell and Clay Muniz had a son in 1998, she left New York an... More

S1, EP1 - Happy Birthday Pip! You're A Witch!
S1, EP2 - Blinded By The Grimlock
S1, EP3 - The Sins of the Parents
S1, EP4 - Daddy's Home
S1, EP5 - Uh Oh! We're In Treble!
S1, EP6 - Saving Mr. 35th President
S1, EP7 - Wiccans Envied

S1, EP8 - Speeches and Zombies...Don't Mix!

77 4 4
By mdaCHARMED2016

STARRING

Cory Grüter-Andrew as Pip Muniz-Halliwell / Zombie Pip

Sophia Lillis as Beverly Carson / Zombie Bev

Jack Dylan Grazer as Eddie Kresington

Ted King as Andy Trudeau (mentioned / credited only)

"Uma Thurman" by Fall Out Boy plays over aerial shots of San Francisco. Supporting cast and guest stars to roll in these shots.

SUPPORTING

Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell / Zombie Phoebe

Victor Webster as Coop Halliwell

Logan Thompson as Victor Cross / Zombie Vic

Megan Charpentier as Greta Brewer / Zombie Greta

Kennedi Clements as P.J. Halliwell

Zoe Blakely as Parker Halliwell

Maya Le Clark as Brianna Halliwell

Jaeden Martell as Bill Reynolds / Zombie Bill

Finn Wolfhard as Richie Tozier / Zombie Richie

Wyatt Oleff as Stanley Upright / Zombie Stan

Jeremy Ray Taylor as Ben Hartman / Zombie Ben

Chosen Jacobs as Mike Hunter / Zombie Mike

Nicholas Hamilton as Henry Benson / Zombie Henry

Owen Teague as Patrick Hutchinson / Zombie Patrick

Jake Sim as Belch Higgins / Zombie Belch

Lucas Jade Zumann as Steve "Moose" Schneider / Zombie Moose

Isabelle Nélisse as Bethany Fadden / Zombie Bethany

Cynthia King as Brittany Reynolds / Zombie Brittany

SPECIAL GUESTS

Holly Marie Combs as Zombie Piper Halliwell

Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews / Zombie Paige

Raven Goodwin as Madam Orra

Ciara Bravo as Danielle / Zombie Danielle

Bridgit Mendler as Maya

UNCREDITED

David Eigenberg as John Kresington (seen in Madam Orra's crystal ball)

Molly Atkinson as Sonia Kresington (seen in Madam Orra's crystal ball)

Unknown Actors and Actresses as Zombie Students

Unknown Actors and Actresses as Zombie Teachers

Unknown Actors and Actress as Fortune Shop Zombies

CREATED BY

Constance M. Burge, Brad Kern and Stephen King

WRITTEN BY

Matt

EDITED BY

Matt

TEASER

NOVEMBER 5, 2018 - SAN FRANCISCO - HALLIWELL MANOR - SECOND FLOOR BATHROOM - EARLY MORNING

The shower is running and two silhouettes can be seen inside. It's Pip and his boyfriend, Victor Cross. All we are allowed to see is shots from their heads down to their upper chests.

Vic's arms are wrapped around Pip from behind and he kisses Pip on the right side of his neck. "I hope that helped with today's jitters?"

"Definitely, the less stress I have today..the better." Pip says. Today, he and the other student body president-candidate, Greta Brewer, have to present their speeches for why the students of Baker High should elect one of them as student body president. Pip turns around in Vic's arms and kisses the older boy on the lips. "What did I do to deserve you?"

Vic shrugs. "I've always believed that there are higher forces guiding everyone on their respective paths."

'You have no idea.' Pip thinks. He knows he can't say that, well he can but he didn't want to risk losing Vic to magic. Why chance it right now? "I believe everything happens for a reason and when things do happen...then it's meant to be." He smiles. "Like us."

"Like us." Vic says, smiling. He kisses Pip again who returns the kiss.

UPSTAIRS HALLWAY

Phoebe Halliwell is walking to the bathroom. The shower of the master bathroom which is adjoined with her and Coop's bedroom isn't working so they had to share the only other bathroom with the kids.

Phoebe still a little sleepy opens the bathroom door and realizes she has just walked in on her son and his boyfriend in the shower. The two times she walked in on her sister, Piper, and Piper's husband, Leo--who had also been the sisters' whitelighter--in this very bathroom, run through her mind. The second time wasn't even her fault, it was Piper's. Thanks to the spell she cast to literally walk down memory lane. "Oh dear!" She says, immediately covering her eyes.

"Mom?!" Pip says. "What are you doing in here?" Pip and Vic cover their groins.

"Well I was going to take a shower." Phoebe says.

"Shouldn't you have knocked?" Pip asks.

"I feel lots of love in here, did you two do it?" Phoebe asks, dodging the question and being incredibly nosy.

"MOM!" Pip shouts this time. If she had been more specific, she would have exposed their family secret. "Please, get OUT!"

"Well there better be hot water left, mister." Phoebe says and turns to find the exit without uncovering her eyes. Coop, having heard the commotion, approaches and grabs Phoebe's right ear, pulling her out of the bathroom.

Phoebe feels a hand grab her ear and pull her out of the bathroom. "Hey!" Once she's out, Coop lets her go. Phoebe still has her hands over her eyes.

UPSTAIRS HALLWAY

Coop reaches into the bathroom without looking and grabs the doorknob. He pulls on it, closing the door. He looks to his wife. "Leave them alone." He says.

"I'm his mother, I have to know when he's beginning to.." Phoebe says, trailing off. "You know..."

"Become a man?" Coop suggests.

"Well, that too!" Phoebe says. "But mainly when he begins doing it."

Coop wraps an arm around his wife and leads her to the stairs. "As his mother...it's none of your business."

"You're supposed to side with me on this." Phoebe says.

Coop smiles. "Not this time, honey."

Phoebe glares. "I bet you know about their entire relationship, don't you?" She accuses.

"No, actually. That's between the two of them." Coop says. "I only guided them to each other and helped them open their hearts."

"Okay, well, I better wake the girls up for school." Phoebe says and tries to walk past Coop, who blocks her.

"Nope, I'll wake the girls." Coop says, grinning smugly. "You go downstairs and get their lunches packed."

Phoebe squints her eyes. "Ooh." She grunts and turns on her heel, walking to the stairs. "What about my shower?" She asks.

"You can wait." Coop says, smirking.

SECOND FLOOR BATHROOM

Coop reaches into the bathroom without looking and grabs the doorknob. He pulls on it, closing the door.

Pip looks to Vic. "I am so sorry about that."

Vic chuckles. "I'm not mad, in fact..I found it hilarious."

Pip glares at Vic and moves his hand behind Vic. Though we can't see it, Pip pinches Vic on the butt.

"Ow!" Vic shouts, jumping. "Okay, fine, it wasn't funny."

"That's what I thought." Pip says, smiling triumphantly. "Let's finish up in here before we get walked-in-on again."

Vic nods. "Good idea." He grabs a bottle of Old Spice body wash and squeezes the bottle, pouring some of the liquid soap onto a washcloth. He begins washing Pip's back.

SAN FRANCISCO - FISHERMAN'S WHARF - MADAM ORRA'S SHOP OF FORTUNES - SAME TIME AS PREVIOUS SCENE

Madam Orra, an essemancer who poses as a fortune-teller, sits behind her crystal ball and watches Pip and Vic in the shower. Only their faces are seen. The crystal ball changes to show Bev searching for an outfit to wear.

"Soon, Blessed Ones." Madam Orra says as the picture in the crystal ball changes to show Eddie eating breakfast with his father and mother. "Soon my game will begin and all bets will be off." She laughs evilly.

A bell rings signaling a customer has walked through the shop's front door. Madam Orra waves her hand over the crystal ball ending the picture of Eddie.

"Madam Orra?" A woman calls out.

"In here, my darling Maya." Madam Orra replies.

The woman enters the back of the shop where Madam Orra's fortune telling station is set up. "You know who I am?" Maya asks, stopping behind the empty chair at the table.

"Darling, the spirits know all. Please, sit." Madam Orra says and shifts in own seat. "I feel lots of struggles in your life, darling." She takes the woman's hand and reads her palm. She acts concerned. "Oh this isn't good."

"What's wrong?" Maya asks.

Madam Orra immediately checks her crystal ball for confirmation. "Darling, I see..." She trails off.

"What do you see?" Maya asks.

Madam Orra looks up at Maya. "Death." She says and grabs both of Maya's hands. She begins to electrocute Maya with Electrokinesis.

Maya screams in pain and jerks around in her seat.

Madam Orra grins wickedly as Maya dies and her spirit leaves her body. "Where do you think you're going?" Madam Orra asks, grabbing a jar from under the table and removing the lid.

"Incedo capio et meus iussum." Madam Orra chants.

Maya's spirit is sucked into the jar and Madam Orra places the lid back onto jar. "Now we wait for the perfect time to begin the game." She says to the jar and then laughs evilly.

END OF TEASER

ACT 1 - HALLIWELL MANOR - KITCHEN - 7:28 AM

Coop has made breakfast and the girls sit at the table, eating. Phoebe stands at the kitchen island, reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. Bev is also at the table, eating. She had told her father that she didn't feel safe living with him. Phoebe and Coop converted half of the basement into a living space for Bev. Her father allowed to her to move in until she could forgive him and once he changed his life around.

Pip enters the kitchen, dressed in an orange and yellow, plaid button-up shirt, white slacks and white Chelsea boots. No suit and no tie but still formal. He has to look his best if he's gonna beat Greta, he must give it his all. "You." He says to his mother.

"Uh-oh." Phoebe says, worried. She had avoided Pip all morning after accidentally walking in on him and then trying to be nosy. "You look great, you're gonna knock them all dead."

Pip scowls. "Don't butter me up, you're not getting out of this one."

The girls watch with interest, Brianna giggling in amusement. "Ooh, Mommy's in trouble."

Bev smirks. "Yep, she's in big trouble and I'm on your brother's side."

Phoebe looks to her. "Really?"

Bev nods. "You should have knocked."

Coop stays out of it.

"I don't care that she didn't knock, she almost revealed the family secret." Pip says, angry. "You will not put me through what you and the aunties went through during those eight years."

Phoebe rolls her eyes. "I would never do that to you. Besides, the love that you and Vic were emitting was intense."

"Are you not in control of your Empathy? I mean you dealt with it for a year with Aunt Piper, Uncle Leo and Aunt Paige." Pip says. "Surely, you were able to gain control of it."

"I only had it for a few months before my powers were taken." Phoebe says.

"You got them back." Pip says.

"I was given Premonition back." Phoebe explains. "I didn't get my Levitation until a year after the Ultimate Battle. I got my Empathy back, a month before you arrived. I'm still learning to control it...this time without a potion to help."

Pip nods. "Don't let it happen again."

Coop speaks up. "Question, when are you going to tell Vic?"

Pip is about to answer when Vic enters the kitchen. "Tell me what?"

Brianna looks up. "That Pip is..."

Parker gasps. What is her little sister doing?

Bev drops her fork and clamps her hand over Brianna's mouth.

"Brianna?!" P.J. says, scolding her little sister.

Vic raises his eyebrows, smiling. "Pip is what?"

"Let me guess..." Vic trails off. "Pip is handsome today?"

Pip turns and smiles. "Very appreciative of how much you've helped me with the stress of the student election." He pauses. "Wait, today? Am I not handsome everyday?"

Vic smiles. "One, you're my boyfriend, that's what I'm supposed to do." He says, wrapping an arm around Pip. "Two, my apologies. You're handsome everyday." He says and kisses Pip.

"Ewe." Parker says.

Pip looks to his little sister. "What?"

"Kissing is gross." Parker says, making a sick face.

Pip looks to Vic. "Well, in that case." He continues kissing Vic. Parker groans in torture, she knows Pip won't stop until she takes it back. Soon she starts giggling. "Okay, okay. Kissing isn't gross."

Pip and Vic start laughing too. P.J. and Brianna catch the laughing bug too.

"Alright, First Husbands of Baker High..." Bev says, teasingly. "...get a room."

"We already did." Pip says.

Phoebe smiles at Coop.

"Yeah, I know." Bev says. "Which is why I'm breaking this up before you take the kitchen too."

Vic nuzzles Pip against him. "Careful of your word choice, there are little ears present."

Bev shakes her head. "As long as the basement stays off your to-do it in list, I'll be fine."

Phoebe's eyes widen. "No." She says, wagging a finger at Pip and Vic. "No, no, no, no. House rule, the two of you are confined to only one place on that list."

"Time to go." Pip says. "I'm not having that conversation."

Pip pulls Vic with him, grabbing their backpacks from besides the stairs.

"Thanks for breakfast." Bev says to Coop and Phoebe, then she dashes out of the kitchen. She hopes Vic and Pip haven't left in Vic's car yet.

Phoebe turns to her husband, shaking her head. "Teenagers." She sighs. "Clay got the easier years."

Coop laughs. "Well, then shift your focus on the girls...they're not teens yet."

Phoebe walks over to the her daughters. "And thank goodness for that."

P.J. nods. "I agree, older boys are gross."

Phoebe laughs. "Yes they are."

The girls laugh with their mother and Phoebe collects the plates. She sends the girls off to finish getting ready for school.

"Better?" Coop asks his wife, who places the dirty plates in the sink.

Phoebe nods, smiling. "Much better."

BAKER HIGH SCHOOL - GYMNASIUM - 8:45 AM

The gymnasium fills with freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. The students pile into the bleachers and get comfortable for the next hour. The Losers along with Vic sit together. Henry, Patrick, Belch and their newest member, Steve Schneider who everyone calls "Moose", also sit together.

When all of the students are settled and quiet, Principal Brittany Reynolds approaches the podium which is located in the center of the gym floor. "Good morning students!" She greets.

The students in the bleachers echo back with "Good morning."

"As you know, Election Day is right around the corner which means your candidates must give their speeches. I would like all of you to pocket your cellphones, earbuds and the like and give your full attention to your candidates. I will now give the floor over to your current student president." Brittany says, she says clapping.

Students clap and cheer for the senior, DANIELLE, who approaches the podium. She smiles and the students quieten down. "First of all, I'd like to thank everybody once again for allowing me be student president. The past two years have been awesome and I'm going to miss all of you." Danielle says. She'd be graduating in January, having earned enough credits to graduate early. "However, it makes me happier to know the mantle will be in great hands."

The students applaud her.

Danielle pulls a coin from her pocket. "To keep it fair, I'll flip a coin to see which of your candidates will give their speech first." Danielle flips the coin and turns sideways so Pip, Greta and the audience can see she doesn't attempt to bluff. She keeps the coin covered on her hand. "Call it."

"Heads." Greta says, quickly. Everything was a competition if it involved one of the Losers.

"Tails then, I guess." Pip says, smiling.

Danielle uncovers the coin so Pip and Greta can see it. It's on the tails side.

Greta sits back in her chair. She rolls her eyes. "What a surprise."

Pip sighs, tilting his head. "That was totally fair."

"Whatever." Greta says. "Just hurry up."

Danielle turns back around. "Everyone please give a round of applause for your first candidate, Pip Muniz-Halliwell." She says and claps her hand, stepping to the side.

Pip approaches the podium, his heart pounding and his stomach fluttering with butterflies. He's done this before and he won the hearts of the Hamilton Vikings. However, that was mainly since he took the initiative to stand up to the administrators for ignoring the poor conditions of his now-former high school. He was also the only one in the running. So he can do this, he can win the hearts of the Baker High Huskies.

Pip clears his throat. "Good morning, fellow Huskies!"

The students who are in favor of Pip cheer.

"As you know, my name is Pip." He says, repeating his name. "And you should elect me as your student body president." He looks around at them all. "I know I've only been here a few months. However in that time, I've noticed the art curriculars are in need of supplies. The drama department needs a new lighting system and upon interviews some drama students, I've found out that the stage in the auditorium needs to be replaced in certain spots. The choral and band department would like more and new music sheets to perform. The marching band would like new uniforms and the art department desperately needs to replace supplies that they have been rationing for months, but on a small budget they can't afford those things. I was also thinking we could use the ballroom to host fundraisers to earn the money to help those departments. Most of the funding goes into the sports teams so instead of taking their funding, all of us together can unify and host a car wash, a bake sale, etc., to raise the money. I know those are cliches but by giving back to our community, we can grant our fellow Huskies-our friends-the stuff they need to make their dreams come true." Pip says, taking a huge breath.

All of those who are in favor Pip becoming the student body president, stand to their feet and applaud him. They cheer and shout his name. "PIP! PIP!"

"Thank you, fellow Huskies!" Pip says. "For giving me an ounce of your--"

Suddenly, the lights go out.

MADAM ORRA'S SHOP OF FORTUNES - SAME TIME

Madam Orra places her hands on the sides of a dark blue outcropping crystal. She hums and Maya's spirit is sucked from the jar and into the crystal.

Madam Orra then starts chanting. "Cum haec anima, ego mutare vitam. Ego mutare animas beatus veneficas. Ego mutare omne quod est notum." She chants in Latin. The crystal glows a blue light from within.

A ring of blue light travels through San Francisco, bathing the city. It tears through the neighborhoods and bathes the houses, including Halliwell Manor. The blue light spreads out further. It floods Times Square in New York City, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Ginza Shopping District in Tokyo and Luna Park in Sydney. The entire world has been affected by the spell.

The blue light returns to the crystal and Madam Orra smiles wickedly. "Let the game begin."

BAKER HIGH SCHOOL - GYMNASIUM - 9:00 AM

The emergency lights power on and everyone in the gym look around in confusion. Some students have been changed. Their skin paler or faded, the color drained from their faces as if they were sick or the one thing they most dreaded had happened. Their eyes are milky white like Pip's had been when the Grimlocks had stolen his eyesight. Their eyelids are a dark purplish-black like they had been punched, and heavy bags exist under their eyes. They were so heavy it would seem as if they hadn't slept in weeks or months. Among the affected students are Danielle, Henry, Patrick, Belch, Moose, Bill, Richie, Mike, Stan, Ben and Vic. Principal Reynolds is also been changed.

"Aah!" Bethany Fadden screams as Moose bites her arm and refuses to let go. He doesn't rip a chunk out but finally lets go when Bethany has been changed like the others. Whatever Madam Orra had done, it seems those affected have been turned into some kind of zombie.

Students start going crazy and go running for the doors. A lot of them getting mobbed and taken down.

Bev has made it off of the bleachers and down to the gym floor. Bill and Ben chase her, she got separated from Eddie who also wasn't affected. Richie and Mike had gone after him. Bev runs from her friends. "What is wrong with you guys?" She screams at Bill and Ben. Not looking where she had been going, she bumps into someone. She turns around and is face to face with Danielle.

Danielle stares at Bev and groans out in a raspy tone. Danielle grabs Bev and wraps her arms around her, holding her captive.

"Let me go!" Bev says, hitting and slapping Danielle's arms, trying to break free.

Bill and Ben rush Bev and each bite one of her arms. The color in Bev's face drains and she turns like everyone else.

"Bev!" Eddie screams from nearby. He uses his Psychokinesis and throws Richie and Mike away from him. Eddie realizes it's too late to save Bev, right now anyway.

Bev and Danielle look at Eddie and take off running for him with Bill and Ben.

Eddie turns and sees Pip standing by the podium. "Pip!" Eddie shouts and rushes toward his remaining friend.

Pip slowly turns his head to look at Eddie. He looks just like the rest who have been affected.

Eddie stops in his tracks and stares wide-eyed. Eddie shakes his head as he looks back at Pip. "No."

Pip growls and prepares to rush Eddie. However, his attention immediately shifts to something behind him which has knocked over one of the chairs and fallen to the floor with a thud.

Eddie watches Pip's head snap in the opposite direction and Eddie can see Greta staring up at Pip with fearful eyes. Realizing an innocent is in trouble, Eddie runs to Pip. "I'm sorry Pip." He uses his power to throw Pip away from Greta.

Greta, even more scared than before, looks at Eddie and begins to crawl backwards. Eddie reaches her and pulls her up. "Don't hurt me, please!" Greta cries.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." Eddie says. "Now come on, we have to get out of here." He pulls Greta with him. He continues to throw zombified students, who come to attack him, out of the way.

"What are you?" Greta asks as she witnesses Eddie move students without touching them.

"I'll explain later." Eddie says as he and Greta make it out of the gym and continue running. Eddie couldn't stop wondering where Andy is and why he hadn't come to his charges' rescue.

Eddie and Greta make it out of Baker High and they don't stop running.

"Where are we going?" Greta asks.

"A safe place." Eddie says. "We're going to Halliwell Manor." He hopes Pip's family hasn't been affected by whatever the hell is going on. He needs to get to the family's Book of Shadows, maybe he'll be able to find out what's going on and/or a way to reverse it.

Eddie and Greta continue running down the sidewalk and don't stop to look back at the zombie-infested high school behind them.

HALLIWELL MANOR - OUTSIDE - 9:35 AM

Eddie and Greta crouch beside a hedge by the sidewalk outside the Manor. There were no cars parked in the driveway or on the street-side, but that didn't necessarily mean that nobody was home. Eddie had skipped going to his own house since he knew his parents wouldn't be there, his mom had errands to run and his dad was helping a friend vanquish a low-level demon. Greta lived further away and they had no reason to go to her house.

"Why are we hiding beside a bush?" Greta asks.

"Just be quiet for a second." Eddie says, shushing her and she scoffs. "I need to concentrate." He stares hard at the Manor and his x-ray vision activates. He can see through the walls of the old Victorian house. The walls become transparent but their shape is still present. Only Eddie can see them like this since this is the other power he possesses. Inside the Manor, Eddie can see that the hearth of the Halliwells was truly empty...for now anyways. "The house is clear." Eddie says.

"How can you know that?" Greta asks, confused. After witnessing what happened back in the gym, she wants answers. People don't just become zombies in the blink on an eye, so what the hell is going on?

"I'll explain inside." Eddie says. "Come on."

Eddie and Greta enter the Manor, though Eddie had to use his Psychokinesis to unlock the front door. He locks the front door, once they're inside and proceeds to make sure the back door and conservatory doors are also locked. They didn't need unwanted company right now.

"Why exactly are we here?" Greta asks as she follows Eddie up the stairs.

"You'll see." Eddie says.

HALLIWELL MANOR - ATTIC - 9:45 AM

Eddie and Greta enter the Attic and Eddie hurries over to the lectern, only to realize that the sacred Book of Shadows isn't there. "Damn it." Eddie curses under his breath. "You've got to be kidding me!" He looks around the Attic and there is no sign of the Book or even any magical supplies.

"Okay, what is going on?" Greta asks. "And you better give me an answer or so help me Eddie..."

"I'm a witch!" Eddie shouts at her. "Pip, Bev and I are witches. We have powers that we use to vanquish demons. Is that enough?"

"You know what? Screw this." Greta says. "I don't have to stick around and listen to your nonsense." She turns on her heels and walks to the Attic door.

Eddie closes his eyes and uses his Psychokinesis to shut the Attic door. Greta stops in shock as she watches a dresser slide against the door. Greta turns around and glares at Eddie. Eddie has his arms crossed and smiles cunningly. "Going somewhere?" He asks.

"Eddie, if you don't let me out of here then you're gonna wish you did." Greta threatens, but it seems like she is more scared than angry.

Eddie shakes his head. "No, you don't scare me."

"Eddie, please!" Greta begs. "This isn't funny."

Eddie's posture changes, he uses his power to move the dresser and open the door. "Whoa, what's the matter?"

Greta doesn't answer.

"Greta, have you ever been attacked by your greatest fear?" Eddie asks. Greta's immediate change in emotion is enough to convince him that IT has paid Greta a visit before.

"Why?" Greta asks. "Did you have something to do with it?"

Eddie shakes his head. "The thing that attacked you was a projection of your greatest fear. What made the attack was an ancient creature called "It", I know this because It attacked the Losers and I too."

"You're lying." Greta says, refusing to believe Eddie.

"No, I'm not." Eddie says. "But you don't have to be afraid anymore, IT can't hurt you anymore. Pip, Bev and I made sure of it. Look, I know it's hard to grasp that magic and demons exist but it's true. Whatever's responsible for this mess going on now has turned our friends into zombies."

Greta slowly nods. "What do we do?"

Eddie lightly smiles. "We save them and stop the one responsible."

END OF ACT 1

ACT 2 - HALLIWELL MANOR - ATTIC - SAME TIME AS LAST SCENE

Eddie and Greta are still in the attic of the Halliwell's sacred home, whose walls once stood to protect the Nexus before the latter had been destroyed to vanquish Zankou. Now the same walls are making room for the memories that Pip will be etching into them, so long as Eddie can save him from who or what has turned the world on it's axis.

"There's got to be something here that can help us." Eddie says, looking around until his eyes land on a large wooden trunk. "Of course."

"What?" Greta asks.

"Pip and his family sometimes keep the Book of Shadows in a trunk when its not being used." Eddie explains as he approaches the trunk.

"The Book of Shadows?" Greta asks, following Eddie to the trunk.

"It's a big green book that was created by Pip's ancestor, Melinda Warren, before she was burned at the stake." Eddie says as opens the latches. "It's full of spells, potions and info on demons."

"Holy crap." Greta says, shocked. "You're being serious." She says.

"Yeah, I am." Eddie says. He opens the trunk to be disappointed and relieved. "The Book's not in here but I have solved the mystery of the missing magic supplies."

"Why does Pip's family keep weapons up here?" Greta asks, lifting a Darklighter's crossbow out of the chest.

"That would be a Darklighter's crossbow." Eddie says. "Be careful, the arrows are poisonous though not to us anyway."

"That didn't answer my question." Greta replies.

"Sometimes when demons are vanquished, they leave behind a weapon or object that isn't destroyed by the spell or potion." Eddie explains. "Pip's mom and aunts kept these items in case the family could use them."

"How is jewelry useful?" Greta asks, picking up the IMMUNITY RING [Charmed's "That 70's Episode"] and the PROTECTION NECKLACE [Charmed's "Pardon My Past"].

"Well, Pip's mom gave the three of us some backstory on all of these items. That ring used to give it's owner immunity. A warlock had Pip's grandmother bless the ring with immunity from the sisters' powers, the sisters being Pip's mom and aunts. After the ring was unblessed, the warlock was vanquished."

"And the necklace?" Greta asks.

"The necklace protects the wearer from witches' magic. Pip's mom had to use it when her past life was being killed by her cousins, who were Pip's aunts' past lives."

"Right..." Greta says, slowly nodding. "Is it possible we could use these to our advantage?"

"Given their current state, I don't think so." Eddie says.

"But you could try right?" Greta asks.

Eddie is trying to grasp what Greta means, and he is, but isn't all the way there. "What are you getting at?" He asks.

"What if you used your magic to make the ring and necklace turn Bev and Pip back to normal?" Greta asks, delivering her very quick solution for part of the mess they're in.

Eddie slowly nods. "I could try but I'd have to enchant them and if we had the Book of Shadows, we could use the Enchantment Spell that's in there."

"I've seen witch movies before, just write your own." Greta says.

"Easier said than done." Eddie counters. "But your theory is possible and it's all we have right now."

Greta smirks. "Looks like I'm even better than a witch."

Eddie scowls. "And here I thought: now you know the craziness that is my life, you'd would quit being a bitch. I was wrong."

Greta is taken back. "What did you just say?"

"Yeah, I said it." Eddie says. "You're a bitch. You treat the Losers and I, mostly Bev and Pip, like crap. Apparently, now knowing that the three of us never leave death's doorstep, you still think you're better and you actually are. You don't have to keep looking over your shoulder every day to ensure a demon doesn't get the jump on you. You don't have the never-ending worry that you might lose everyone you care about because some demon wants to make you suffer. You don't have any of it, you don't know what it's like to be a savior of the world who could lose it all just so everyone else lives. Things never go my way, no matter what I do or want...fate pushes me back and it always will because of my duties to you and the rest of the damn world."

Greta goes to say something but Eddie stops her.

"Pip had no mother growing up because she had to be here fighting demons and it was too dangerous for him. Bev's mother died fighting a powerful demon that's still out there somewhere. My parents almost permanently split because of magic. Pip's grandmother never came home to her very young daughters and one of them didn't even get to know her sisters until the eldest died from a demon, that was fourteen years ago might I add. You see, our lives will never be perfect so I kindly ask you to please stop boasting about your perfect, happy life." Eddie takes a breath, he didn't really mean to go off on Greta like that, it just slipped out. Does he regret it? Yes and no. Greta needs to know what their lives are like. Maybe she'll treat them differently now that she's aware of just how awful their lives could very well end...dying young and unfinished. It happened to Prudence Halliwell. It happened to his aunts and uncles. It happened to Patricia Halliwell and Lynda Carson. Poor Jenny Gordon even had a similar fate.

"My life isn't perfect." Greta looks down, she's pained. "Sure I have lots of money but I rarely see one of my parents, let alone both together. I used to have a nanny when I was younger, and now that I'm older...I'm alone. I may have friends but they don't care about me. Pip's gonna win the student election...just about everybody likes him."

"If you weren't such a bully to everyone...maybe people would like and care about you." Eddie says.

Greta doesn't say anything, she keep looking away from Eddie. "You should get to work on saving your friends."

Eddie shakes his head. "We should get to work on saving our friends."

Greta looks up at him, eyes wide. "What?"

"You heard me." Eddie says. "Let's save our friends."

COMMERCIAL BREAK

ACT 2 - SAME LOCATION AND TIME AS LAST SCENE

"Okay, the spell is finished." Eddie says and puts down an ink pen on the large, round table. He sighs. "I just hope it works."

"If you are as powerful as you say you are, then I have no doubt it won't." Greta says, smiling at him.

Eddie smiles and nods. He looks down at the Ring of Immunity and the Protection Necklace. "Here goes nothing." He clears his throat. "Items that protect are called upon again, to block an evil spell on a witch befallen."

The red jewels in both the Ring of Immunity and the Protection Necklace, glow. The light is bright red due to the color of the jewels.

"It worked?!" Eddie asks, surprised. Honestly, he didn't expect it to work in their favor like just almost any plan a Loser or himself has thought of. "It worked!" Eddie shouts.

Greta grins. "I'm catching on to this whole witch thing quickly."

"Slow your roll." Eddie says. "Being a witch is not at all like it's hyped up to be."

"So I've heard." Greta says. "Now it's time to save everyone so I can make my speech." She turns on her heel and strides to the Attic door. "Let's go, Placebo."

Eddie shakes his head and sighs, unable to stop himself from smiling. To see this nicer side of Greta was like a breath of fresh air. Bev's going to love it. "Alright, just don't call me that ever again or I'll put a spell on you." He grabs the enchanted items from the table and follows after Greta.

"I guess it's not just some hocus pocus anymore." Greta jokes.

HALLIWELL MANOR - FOYER

They leave the Attic and descend the stairs to the second floor. They continue to the ground floor where they watch Coop suddenly beam into the foyer, gripping his arm. He crashes onto the floor.

"Coop?" Eddie asks, rushing to the Cupid's side. "What happened?"

"Whoa." Greta says, having witnessed the sudden appearance of Coop.

Coop rises to his feet and looks at Eddie. "I just got attacked by one of my charges, he bit me." He shows Eddie the bite and finally notices Greta. "Who's this?"

"Greta, she's a friend." Eddie says. "You aren't turning into a zombie..." He says, realizing Coop hasn't changed like he saw Bev do.

"Why isn't he?" Greta asks.

"He's a Cupid..." Eddie says, trailing off. "He's dead, at least in a sense." Eddie looks up at the ceiling. "Which means...ANDY!" He screams the name of his Whitelighter but the older man doesn't come. So, whoever altered the world also made sure to block Whitelighters from reaching their charges...or just Andy from reaching his charges.

"Who's Andy?" Greta asks.

"Whitelighter." Eddie says. "He heals Pip, Bev and I when we get injured by demons and he's how we get in touch with the Elders."

Greta nods. "Right." She accepts that answer, trying her hardest to swallow the questions she wanted to ask. There wasn't time for questions anymore. "We should get going." She says to the witch.

Eddie nods. "We've got to turn Pip and Bev back." He says to Coop.

"Go." Coop says. "I'll be fine."

Eddie believes him and nods. "Alright." He look at Greta. "Come on."

Greta nods and the two teenagers head for the front doors of the Manor.

MADAM ORRA'S SHOP OF FORTUNES - SAME TIME

Madam Orra watches through her crystal ball. "NO!" She shouts. "Alright Blessed One, you've had it easy so far...but now it's time to up the ante."

Madam Orra waves her left hand over her crystal ball. Three new scenes appear in the glass. Zombified Piper Halliwell blasts through the barricaded office door of P3, which had been preventing the zombie from reaching one of her bartenders and a supplier. Zombified Phoebe Halliwell flips one of her coworkers and then goes in for the bite. Zombified Paige Matthews orbs in behind one of her charges and grabs the woman from behind.

"Transporto." Madam Orra says in Latin. The zombified Charmed Ones disappear from their current locations. Madam Orra begins cackling. "Let's see if you can get past the Power of Three, Blessed One."

Madam Orra waves her left hand over her crystal ball, a second time. The zombified Halliwell sisters reappear together in the atrium of Baker High School.

BAKER HIGH SCHOOL - FRONT ENTRANCE - 10:15 AM

Eddie and Greta cautiously enter their high school. The emergency lights illuminate the adjoining hallways and quiet classrooms with an eerie glow.

"I feel like we're on an episode of The Walking Dead." Greta says as she and Eddie enter the school. "Where's Rick and Daryl when you need them?"

"Even if we were in that world, Rick and Daryl would be about three-thousand miles away on the East Coast." Eddie says, as he and Greta venture further into the school.

The journey from the main entrance to the atrium is surprisingly clear until they reach the atrium. Eddie and Greta stop dead in their tracks as the three zombies turn around.

"This is so not good." Eddie says.

"The one in the middle kind of looks like Phoebe Halliwell of Ask Phoebe." Greta says.

"That's because it's her." Eddie says. "We're about to battle the zombified Charmed Ones." He gulps. "As long as they aren't aware--" Phoebe levitates mid-sentence while Piper and Paige get into a battle stance. "of their powers...we're screwed."

In the span of a minute, Eddie and Greta have underwent attacks. Paige orbs stuff at them, Phoebe beats on Greta and Piper uses her molecular combustion to back Eddie into a corner. "The ring." Eddie says, eyeing it on the floor where it has fallen from the attacks.

Piper advances on Eddie. She flicks her wrists at a bench and it explodes into pieces, causing Eddie to move himself against the rear atrium wall to avoid flying debris.

Eddie closes his eyes and uses his psychokinesis to move the ring onto Paige's right middle finger. Eddie opens his eyes and tries to back further away from Piper, who closes in on him.

Immediately after the ring is on Paige's finger, she is back to normal. "Whoa, what's going on?" Paige asks, looking around. She sees her sisters attacking Eddie and a girl.

"Paige, hurry, send Piper and Phoebe to P3." Eddie says, as Piper goes into bite them. "No!"

Paige, realizing her sisters are literally zombies, doesn't ask questions. "P3!" Paige calls out, her hands aimed out at her sisters. Blue and white lights surround both Zombie Piper and Zombie Phoebe. Within seconds, they are removed from Baker High. "Care to explain why my sisters are zombies?"

"We aren't exactly sure yet." Eddie says, dusting himself off. Paige nods, understanding the situation. Somebody's cast a spell and Eddie unfortunately doesn't know who. Paige recalls the many times that's happened during her five years of Charmed One duty.

Greta joins them. "Good thinking with the ring."

"Who's your friend?" Paige asks.

"This is Greta." Eddie says. Greta waves and Paige smiles at her. "She didn't become a zombie like everyone else did."

"I'm guessing that Pip and Bev are zombies, then?" Paige asks.

Eddie nods. "Yeah, which is why we're gonna need the ring back." He eyes the ring on Paige's finger

Paige looks down at her hand. "That's new." She looks at Eddie. "I'm also a zombie, aren't I?"

Eddie and Greta both nod.

"Well, don't let me stand in your way of saving your friends." Paige says and then orbs out.

"Wait, the ri--" Eddie gets out but stops when the ring orbs in on the floor. "Never mind." He picks the ring up. "Let's go."

"Right behind you." Greta says.

The path to the gymnasium is clear enough, aside from a couple of stray zombie students which Eddie and Greta are able to bypass. They arrive at the gym doors and the look inside through the doors' windows. The gym floor is densely packed with students and teachers, more than when they were last inside. Pip and Bev are on the opposite side of Eddie and Greta.

Eddie looks at Greta. "I've got an idea, open the door slightly."

Greta nods and does as Eddie tells her. Eddie closes his eyes and uses his psychokinesis to send the Ring of Immunity and the Protection Necklace to his zombified friends.

The necklace finds Bev and hooks itself around her neck. The ring finds Pip and slides itself onto his right middle finger. The jewels in both the ring and necklace glow. Immediately, like Paige, Pip and Bev are turned back to normal.

Pip and Bev look around in horror but prepare to fight their way through. Eddie helps them by using his power to clear them a path. Students and teachers are all brought to the floor, Eddie continues to exert his power to hold them all down. "Pip! Bev! Hurry!" Eddie shouts, his power draining fast. He hasn't ever performed such a feat with his power before.

Pip and Bev hear Eddie and they take off running across the gym. Once they are out, Eddie releases the zombies inside.

"What's going on?" Bev asks.

"Why is everybody a zombie?" Pip asks.

"Run now, questions later." Greta says.

The two confused witches nod and run with Eddie and Greta. The zombies in the gym burst through the doors and chase after the four teenagers.

BAKER HIGH SCHOOL - LIBRARY

"Where can we go?" Bev asks, looking back at the pursuing hoard.

"Library!" Pip shouts, pointing ahead.

Two zombie students run out a classroom and pull Greta back. "Aah!" She screams as the zombies bite her arms.

"Greta!" Eddie shouts, turning to go back for her.

Pip and Bev pull him forward to the library as Greta turns into a zombie. "It's too late for her." Pip says.

"We can save her by defeating whoever made this mess." Bev says.

The three witches hurry into the library and pull the thick, wooden doors shut. The zombies pile up outside the doors, they bang and claw at the wood.

"How are we supposed to find who did this?" Pip asks. "We don't have the supplies to scry."

"We'll say a spell to take us who's responsible." Eddie says. "Greta didn't deserve that. I mean, she helped save you both."

Bev rests a hand on his shoulder. "We know and we're gonna save her along with everyone else."

Pip grabs a piece of paper and a pencil from the librarian's desk. The librarian wasn't in the library, fortunately. He scribbles down a spell and rejoins his friends. "One spell à la mode."

Bev and Eddie stand beside Pip. "It's time to nut up or shut up." Pip says.

"We beseech all powers above, free us from this living hell, send us to who cast the cruel spell." Pip, Bev and Eddie chant. In a flurry of white lights, the Blessed Ones disappear from the library and from Baker High School.

END OF ACT 2

ACT 3 - MADAM ORRA'S SHOP OF FORTUNES - OUTSIDE - 10:30 AM

The Blessed Ones appear outside Madam Orra's shop.

"Nice going with the spell, Pip." Bev says. "Definitely an improvement from your word choice in the spell to vanquish Eileen."

"Hey, writing spells is so not easy and rhyming can get difficult." Pip says, defending himself. "Which is why I've been taking lessons from my mom."

"Well, it's certainly paying off." Bev says. "So, any idea where we're at?"

Eddie nods. "A fortune teller shop." He stares up at the sign above the door.

"Oh." Bev responds. "Wait...a fortune teller shop?" She asks with confusion. "A fortune teller turned everyone into zombies?"

"Or someone posing as a fortune teller." Pip says.

"It could be something." Eddie says. "Who says it has to be a person?"

Pip nods. "Yeah, there's that possibility too." He walks up to the glass door. "Shall we?"

MADAM ORRA'S SHOP OF FORTUNES - INSIDE

Bev and Eddie sidle up to Pip, who pushes the door open. The shopkeeper's bell above the door jingles. The Blessed Ones glance up. "There goes the element of surprise." Eddie says.

"Eddie, we're the Blessed Ones." Bev says. "We don't need the element of surprise."

The three friends enter the shop. "Actually, you never had it." Madam Orra says from the back of the shop.

Pip, Bev and Eddie look at each other before proceeding to move further into the shop. They keep a triangle formation. Upon reaching the back, they find Madam Orra sitting at her table where her crystal ball rests.

Madam Orra stares at the Blessed Ones with a mischievous smile. "How can I be of service today? I perform a variety of different readings for a variety of prices. Today is also the last day for the special 'buy two readings, get a free numerology reading'."

"How about a reading where you tell us how to reverse your spell and then vanquish you?" Bev suggests.

Madam Orra continues to grin, evilly.

"Why are you smiling?" Eddie asks.

That's when the Blessed Ones feel warm breaths down the backs of their necks. "There are zombies behind us, aren't there?" Pip asks.

"You tell me." Madam Orra answers. "After all, you do have natural foresight in the form of premonitions. A highly coveted power, might I add."

The Blessed Ones turn their heads to find three zombies standing behind them. "Eddie, now's the time for you to send them flying." Bev says.

"Oh no, no." Madam Orra says. "Witches' powers don't work in here, a very handy charm that a friend of mine gave me."

"You've got to be kidding." Pip says. He huffs and rounds on the zombie behind him, punching it in the face. "So just what are you exactly?"

Bev and Eddie begin fighting the other two zombies as Pip occupies the first.

"I'm an essemancer." Madam Orra says. "I can alter life essences, souls, spirits...the incorporeal parts of a being, which then changes the physical aspects of that being."

"Do you plan on reversing this mess?" Eddie asks, kicking the second zombie back.

Madam Orra frowns. "Now, where's the fun in that?"

"Fun?" Bev asks, grabbing the third zombie by her left arm and swinging the woman into a bookshelf. "You think this is fun?"

"No, actually, I don't have any popcorn to watch the resolution." Madam Orra says.

Pip grabs the first zombie by the back of his shirt and drags him across the table where Madam Orra is sitting at. The zombie receives a face full of crystal ball, which is pushed off the table with the zombie. The crystal ball hits the floor and smashes into pieces. "Hey!" Madam Orra says, standing up from the table to look Pip right in his eyes.

"I've got to admit...I'm actually having fun." Pip says, smiling. "However, the world can't remain the way you altered it. So, I'll ask you one last time...how do we clean up your mess?" He uses his intense glare, the one that Andy said he inherited from his aunt Prudence.

Madam Orra glares back at the witch with her own ferocity. However, Pip ultimately wins the little glaring contest. Madam Orra's eyes widen, she is unable to look away from Pip's amber eyes. The dim glow of the room, from the lit candles and candlestick chandelier, light up Pip's eyes. The shine of Pip's own ferocity and will almost enhance the orange light reflected in the witch's irises. If the white of the sclera of Pip's eyes were black...his eyes could look just like those of the Source of All Evil. Pip absolutely was not giving up without a fight. He leans onto the table, his palms supporting his weight as he glares at the Essemancer. However, he is sucked into a premonition.

In the premonition, Pip sees: Madam Orra infuse an outcropping blue trio of crystals with the spirit of a young woman. The vision changes to show a blue light consuming the Earth. The premonition ends.

"I received a premonition." Pip says, confused. "Either she lied about her charm or her crystal ball was the source of her magic and destroying it broke the charm."

"Who cares, what did you see?" Bev asks, still delivering blows to the second zombie as Eddie does the third. The first zombie is apparently knocked out.

Madam Orra doesn't give Pip the chance to answer. She sends a bolt of electricity at Pip, which flings him away from the table like a ragdoll. Pip does grab the table's cloth and pulls it with him. He crashes into the wall separating the front and back of the shop, falling down to the floor after impact.

"Pip!" Eddie shouts.

"Eddie, look!" Bev says, kicking the second zombie into a cabinet. "Under the table!"

Eddie looks and sees the glowing crystal. "That must be what Pip saw in his premonition."

Bev powers up a fireball and throws it directly at the crystal.

"No!" Madam Orra shouts, shooting another bolt of electricity at Bev. Bev ducks and avoids the electricity.

Bev's fireball hits the desired target and the blue crystal explodes into pieces. An orb of light is released and ascends to the ceiling. It passes through and continues up to the sky. Maya's spirit has been freed.

Immediately after, a blue light flashes and the room spins for Bev and Eddie.

BAKER HIGH SCHOOL - GYMNASIUM - 8:45 AM

The world is back to normal and the Blessed Ones find themselves back at school. Time has went back to right before Madam Orra cast the spell.

The only differences are that Pip is still wearing the Ring of Immunity, Bev is still wearing the Protection Necklace, and the three witches retain their memories from the spell.

Pip picks up where he left. "--time and for listening to my campaign speech. I will now give the floor to Greta." He leaves the podium and takes his seat, as Greta approaches the podium.

"Thank you, Pip." Greta says, though this time...her tone is friendly. "Fellow Huskies, although Pip's ideas and plans are beneficial to the school. You should elect me as your next student body president because my plans are just as beneficial. You know that old, rundown storage shed beside the sports concession building. What if we turned it into a greenhouse? We can start up a gardening team or club and grow fresh fruits and vegetables for lunch, saving the school money. With the addition of this gardening team, we can also plant flowers and trees around campus to give back to the environment and beautify the school. If we save the school money by growing our food and plants, think of what else that money could be used for...we could upgrade the computers in the computer lab and even implement Pip's ideas..." Greta says, trailing off as turns to smile at Pip.

Pip nods at her with a light smile, believing this to be a campaign tactic. Greta couldn't possible remember the events of the spell.

Greta goes back to explaining her ideas.

Pip looks to Bev and Eddie, who exchange looks with each other and Pip. They smile at each other, they defeated another enemy and it felt good.

END OF ACT 3!

END OF EPISODE!

A/N: Yes, Act 3 is short. However, I've been going through some motions and I had a hard time getting this episode done. Alas, it's here. You're welcome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 23 26
The Halliwell sisters are back... and they've got "The Power of Three!" This season casts a spell of excitement, adventure and fun as Prue, Piper, an...
12K 325 36
Lila-Rose Anderson is your typical fifteen year old girl. She does what fifteen year old girls do: go to school, hang out with friends, tease her bro...
8.6K 147 100
So basically the story follows Syrus Grimson, Prescott 'Scott' McCall, and Stiles Stillinski! Three guys who've been best friends since the second g...
38K 981 32
Season 1 - 2 Melody "Mel" Philippa Halliwell. The oldest Halliwell daughter, born to Patty Halliwell and an unnamed man. Melody is the very first ha...