Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

69

701 8 0
By HisKoala2003

- May 20th 1999-

    Me,Chandler,Joey and Phoebe run towards the chapel.

Joey:C'mon Pheebs.Hurry,Hurry,Hurry,Hurry!.

Phoebe:Okay,Okay,Okay!.

   Joey and Phoebe run into the chapel as Me and Chandler stop seeing Monica and Zakery.

Zakery:Oh my God.Is everybody getting married?!.

   Phoebe and Joey run back out and head towards the street.

???:N-No running in the chapel!.

Phoebe:"To attendant".Hey!.Don’t you give me any of your...Hey!.

Phoebe sees Zakery and Monica.

Zakery:Hey!.

Chandler,Elizabeth:Hey!

Monica:What are you guys doing here?.

Joey:Ross and Rachel left us a message saying they were getting married!.Isn’t that why you guys are here?.

Zakery:Yes!.Well that yes.

Monica:Why else would we be here?.

Joey:Well!.What happened?!.

Elizabeth:Did we miss it?.

Zakery:We actually missed it.

Phoebe:Well maybe you wouldn’t have had you."Turns to attendant".Run in the Chapel.

Monica:This is insane!.

Phoebe:What’s the big deal y’know?.It’s not like it’s a real marriage.

Chandler:What?!.

Phoebe:Yeah if you get married in Vegas you’re only married in Vegas.

Elizabeth:What are you talking about?.If you get married in Vegas you’re married everywhere.

Phoebe:"Shocked".Really?!.

Monica:Yeah!.

Phoebe:Oh my God!.Eh!.Well…

*****************************************

    The next morning Me and Chandler enter The breakfast buffet.We see Joey and Phoebe sitting at a table as Zakery and Monica walk in behind us.

Chandler:Hi.

Joey:Hey.

Zakery,Monica:Hey.

Elizabeth:So has anyone talked to Dr and Mrs.Geller yet?.

Phoebe:Umhm yeah.They left me a message they should be here any minute.

Joey:Where is the waitress?!.I’m starving!.

Chandler:It’s a buffet man.

Joey:Oh here’s where I win all my money back!.

   Joey gets up and heads for the buffet table with Zakery following him.Chandler follows them to tell Joey about our living situation as Me,Monica and Phoebe talk.Monics tells us how her and Zakery almost got married last night.

Monica:How do I tell Zak that it’s too soon. It’s gonna break his heart he’s not gonna think that I don’t love him anymore.

Phoebe:Well you don’t.

Monica:Yes I do!.

Phoebe:Good!,Good!.I was just testing you.

Joey,Zakery and Chandler return to us.

Zakery:Hi.

Monica:Oh hi!,Hi!.Y’know we were just talking about bacon.

Phoebe:No we were talking about tennis. Tennis is more believable.

Ross and Rachel enter.

Ross:Hey!.

Girls:Hey!.

Chandler:Hey!.

   They both sit down and Rachel pours them both some coffee.We are all staring at them.

Ross:What?.

Zakery:Are we gonna talk about what you guys did last night?.Or…

Rachel:"To Ross".I don’t know."To all".What do you mean last night?.Nothing,nothing uh happened last night.

Ross:Yeah!.

Phoebe:Uhuh!.Ross invited us all to watch.

Rachel turns to Ross.

Monica:Rach!.We weren’t gonna miss our friends getting married!.

Rachel:"Gasps".Who got married?!.

Elizabeth:You did.

Ross:What?!.Hello!.We didn’t get married.

Rachel:No we didn’t get married!.That’s ridiculous!.

They turn to look at each other

Ross:We,we,we...I remember being in a chapel.

Rachel:Oh my God.

Ross:I...They would not let us get married when we were that drunk!.

Rachel:No!.

Joey:They let you get married when you’re drunk!.Most people who get married in Vegas are drunk!.

Phoebe:Hell I’m drunk right now!

We all turn and look at Phoebe.

Phoebe:What?.I can’t have a mimosa with breakfast?!.I’m on vacation!.

Monica:What are you guys gonna do?.

Rachel:Well I guess we just find a divorce lawyer?."Looks at Ross".

Chandler:Well I think,I think Ross already has one.Now this one’s free right?.Because you paid for the first two so the third one’s free.

Ross:Laugh it up but the joke’s on you. Because we don’t need to get divorced okay?.We we’re just gonna get an annulment.

Joey:An annulment?.Ross!.I don’t think surgery’s the answer here.

Phoebe:Oh,oh that’s your thing.

Ross:What?.

Phoebe:You’re thing.You’re thing.Y’know?. You’re the guy who gets divorced.

All:Oh yeah!.

Ross:No,no,that’s,that’s not my thing.I do not love getting divorced!.

Phoebe:Yes you do!.This is your third divorce!.You love divorce so much you’re probably gonna marry it!.Then it won’t work out and you’re gonna have to divorce it divorcing guy...I’m so drunk.

*****************************************

  Later on Me and Chandler are in our hotel room grabbing our bags.

Elizabeth:I can't believe Monica and Zakery almost got married last night.

Chandler:I know and Rachel and Ross actually did get married last night.

Elizabeth:Looks like Ross's new years Resolution isn't gonna go so well.

Chandler:Yeah.But we kind of already knew.

Elizabeth:Yeah.

Chandler:I tried to talk to Joey but Zakery and Joey ended up talking about last night.I'll try telling him again when I get a chance.

Elizabeth:"Nods".Okay.Just don't wait till moving day.I have a list of apartments for us to look at in You and Joey's building.

Chandler:Really?.Thats great!.

Elizabeth:Yeah."Grins".

-May 26th 1999-

   A week later at My place Me and Chandler are cuddling on the couch.

Chandler:Y’know when we move in together can I get a gumball machine?.

Elizabeth:Of course!.Joey wouldn’t let you have one?.

Chandler:No.When it comes to sweets he’s surprisingly strict.

Elizabeth:Well I say you can have one...Its wierd how's he's strict on sweets and not all that food he eats.

Chandler:"Laughs".Yeah.

Elizabeth:Y'know you gotta tell him.

Chandler:I know.Know what?.I'll go tell him right now.

   Chandler gets up and kisses me and leaves the apartment and I smile...Later that day after Chandler told Joey Me and Chandler are in my kitchen packing it up before our first apartment tour when everyone enters my apartment.

Rachel:Why are you packing the kitchen?.

Phoebe:Oh no are you moving?!.

Elizabeth:Actually I'm getting an apartment in Joey and Chandler's building.Me and Chandler are gonna get a place together."Grins".

Monica:No way!.Me and Zak were just telling everyone that we are gonna live together!.

Zakery:Talk about synchronicites.

Chandler:Yeah.

   Later on after an apartment tour Me and Chandler settled on a place...Soon at Chandler and Joey's I enter the apartment as Chandler is packing some books and Joey is watching him.

Elizabeth:Hi.

Chandler:Hey!.

Joey:Hi.

Elizabeth:You okay Joey?.

Joey:I'm gonna miss Chandler.

Elizabeth:Sweetie we are going to be right down the hall.You can stop by as long as you knock and wait for an answer.

Chandler:She's the boss lady.

Elizabeth:You better know it!.

   Joey laughs cheered up and Me and Chandler smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 3.6K 119
This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller.
1K 25 15
It's 2025. Hi, I'm Emma Geller-Green. My dear, Auntie Monica let me live in her old apartment. Don't tell her, but it's totally revamped now. I live...
182K 5.5K 55
Quinn Sullivan moves from Montreal to New York after a high fashion magazine discovers her work and decides to hire her. What she doesn't expect is h...
1.2K 53 9
Oakley Green was a rich girl brought up by her rich mother. Oakley was known to be a girly girl. When Oakley and her mom Rachel Green run out on Rach...