-ONGOING- Save Us.. (KPOP Mur...

By -S1LLYARL0-

//escape the night kpop version// Sorry if your favorite idol dies. creds @-S1LLYARL0- published november 19t... More

Warnings and About the Book
Season 1 Characters and Roles
Prolouge
Chapter 1 The Invites
Chapter 1 The Invites (2)
Chapter 3 The Invites (3)
Chapter 4 The Invites (4)
Chapter 5 The Invites (5)
Chapter 6 An Invitation
Chapter 7 An Invitation (2)
Chapter 8 An Invitation (3)
Chapter 9 An Invitation (4)
Prolouge to Machine Mayhem
Chapter 11 Machine Mayhem

Chapter 10 An Invitation (5)

35 4 17
By -S1LLYARL0-

Third Person POV

The third team:

Jennie, Johnny, and Taehyung (J.Seph)

Team 3 headed to the Lounge where the third key was said to be hidden. They walked in and saw a big black box with holes in the sides.

Jennie stuck her hand in one of the holes and started moving something around.

"Guys I feel something..its..its a maze!" We have to get it out somehow? I think the key is inside the box!" She stuck her other hand in trying to find the box. The others do the same trying to help her.

Johnny on the other couldnt get his hands in because Jennie wouldnt let him since she basically used her whole body to get the box.

"Wait hold on let me try something." Jennie ignored him focusing on the box.

Jennie's mind

Bro why isnt Johnny doing anything. Hes so useless! Why the hell am I on the same team as him?

The team continued to try and beat the maze leaving Johnny out.

"Can you atleast help?"

"Your the one who wont let me do any thing!"

"Its not my fault your not asking?!"

"I have been asking you! You just keep ignoring me!"

They argued.

"Alright lovers stop arguing, and Jennie he has been asking you just wont let him." Taehyung seperated the 2.

"Ugh fine, here" She took her hands out and moved aside letting Johnny contribute. She scoffed

"You better get that damn thing out or I'll drop kick you." She threatened the elder.

"Can you shut up! How am I supposed to concentrate when you keep spewing dirt and your fat ass head is in the way!?" He sighed going back tot he box.

"Oh shut up." She turned around seeing group 2 still working in the opposite room from them.

"12 minutes left!" Arthur stated.

"Fuck..move out the way grandpa!" She pushed Johnny and stuck her hands in the contraption immediatly searching for the box.

"Calm down Jennie!" Taehyung ran to Johnny who was on the floor.

"Im not letting someone die because of me!" She exclaimed.

"Its not just on you its all of us now slow down!" He reasurred the girl.(bro idk if i spelt that right my bad)

Jennies hand quickened little marks growing on her arms from being rubbed against the entrance of the holes (😏)

"3 minutes!" Arthur worried.

"Cmon we got this!" (T)

"Hurry guys help me!" (JE)

"Oh I found the box!" (J)

"Okay switch with me let me lead it!" (JE)

"50 seconds!" Arthur yelled.

"Shit we wont make it.." Jennie just stared at DK from afar.

"Shut up and help!" Johnny slapped the girls arm. "You dont get to quit now! You were so eager to finish this now finish it! Were not letting him die!"

Jennie just glared at him. He glared back, scarier though.

Taehyung on the other hand was still working on the box.

"20 seconds left!" Arthur raised his watch

"We arent gonna make it...just stop its not gonna work." Jennie looked down.

"HOLD ON I GOT IT!" Taehyung grabbed the box and took the key out.

They ran to the antidote struggling on the lock. The key flew out his hand and fell. Jennie quickly picked it up opening the lock.

"5 seconds!" Arthur furrowed his brows.

"I got it!" Jennie grabbed the antidote and ran towards Dokyeom

"3..2..1.." Arthur counted as Jennie opened the bottle, but was to late..

"No.." She breathed. "He's dead.." Everyone was now in the room and gasped at what just happened. Team 2 walks in.

"We couldnt figure it out.." Sana stared at the body. "We were too late." Johnny patted Sana's back.

"What are we gonna do with the body?" Chae pointed at the corpse.

"We need to leave now!" Chan said as he led them out the house. "I have a spare car outside waiting, we can get out of here." He walked towars his car.

The car suddenly exploded bursting into flames. Everyone ran back inside yelling.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Irene growled, pulling her hair.

"How are we supposed to get out now?" Minnie pointed at the car that is now in engulfed in flames.

"That was the only car." Chan paced back and forth.

"I have a question? What are we gonna do with the body? Thats all I wanna know!" Solar motioned her hands towards the now dead, once living Dokyeom.

"I dont know! Lets check the body first, maybe he lefts ome clues?" Minnie started patting his suit checking for anything

"Ayo let me have his wallet!" Hongjoong joined the patting search.

"My guy- he just died and your not even-" Chae face palmed herself, shaking her head.

"Im a mobster thats what a do duh." Joong joked.

"I forgot.." She sighed.

"I found something! A note!" Minnie grabbed it and handed it to Joey.

"If your reading this I have failed my mission. My killer is not who you think it is. Its the house itself. Which is possessed by an acient evil that has locked it in time. I came here tonight with the intention of destroying it. I am a member of a secret organization know as the Society Against Evil. We've been battling this wicked force for centuries. There are four artifacts which the evil has hidden behind a series of puzzles and clues. If they can be gathered and a binding ritual lerformed, the evil will be locked away. However to complete the final task to retrieve each artifact the group must vote on 2 people who must undertake a dark challenge. Tragically one of them will die. But to help you along the way, the Society Against Evil has marked the clues with their symbol. You have until sunrise to recover the artifacts before you are trapped forever. What lies ahead will not be easy but I'm afraid you have no other choice if you wanna get back to 2016.." He read his voice fading at the end. "-Dokyeom, he knew?"

(What the symbol looks like.)

"So your telling me more of us have to die in order to leave this place?..."

"What the hell have you dragged us into Chan?"

Sana said her voice cracking with a tad bit of anger.

-----------------------------------------
au note

Quick reminder the time they're in is 2016. They are stuck jn 1920's right now though just to clarify.

uhm idk if you guys are liking the story but imma still keep writing for my own pleasure and the ones who actually comment :)

Btw ik this gonna sound kinda rude but I killed DK off first because I had planned most of my book already and I chose him for it idk why? Hes my bias in seventeen so dont try to say i killed him cause i hate him or something >:(

But the rest of the deaths that are going to happen are going to be based off a random generator so yeah anyways that all for now thanks for reading! <3

- Arlo :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 636 23
You should be with them, I can't compete. CURRENTLY EDITING THE STORY ! Started: 5-4-2020 Officially ended; 19-1-2021
1.8K 105 18
Even the prettiest of flowers have dark secrets. Collab with @_jimlogy
8.7K 552 24
❝- 𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’˜π’†? 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’”π’π’Žπ’† 𝒐𝒇 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 π’ƒπ’Šπ’• π’Žπ’π’“π’† π’…π’‚π’“π’Œ.❞
9.4K 39 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios β€’ disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk β€’ start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020