ugh! | f.w

By asiamatti

"we're still each other's first kiss! whether you like it or not!" "your still a stupid piece of trash! whet... More

𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸
𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
🍂
𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓼𝓲𝔁
𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓽𝓮𝓷
𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝔁
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝔁

𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

1.5K 39 53
By asiamatti

PLEASE?

PLAY :
understand BY : christian leave
you are going to hate this BY : the frights

last night was very, well

eventful.

hearing those words come out of finns mouth made y/n feel something she's never felt before. she didn't know hot to explain it, so she just didn't do anything.

just like finn.

she stared at her ceiling. the time was 12:38 pm. finn would normally be yelling at her from his window at this time. she walked over to her held open window only to see his window fully shut, with blinds and dark blue curtains covering his window.

she went downstairs to see her parents in their living room.

"morning." she said to them. they looked back.

"morning sweetheart." red told his daughter. "uh, get ready. we're going somewhere nice today."

"where is that?" y/n asked, curious on where this nice place was.

"uh, swan hill." he told his daughter. swan hill was a fancy restaurant y/n and her parents went to when they were feeling fancy. they always dressed nice every time they went.

"okay." y/n said excitedly. she went and ate her breakfast fast so she could go change quickly since it was close onto lunch time.

she was happy she was going to spend time with her family. just the three of them. no distractions.

no finn.

"okay so my parents told me to pick any of these and they'll pay for it when they come back. they've been saving up for this category."

finn and his friends were currently at the cadillac dealership, getting himself a car. his mom had to leave for a family reunion somewhere across the globe, and dad was far away. so he got to pick it out himself.

"when are you gonna use it?" caleb asked his best friend.

"uh, maybe today. with y/n. that's if, she says yes." finn said, kinda worried about the girls answer.

"she'll say yes. i know her really well." louis told finn, patting him on the back.

they walked through many rows of the car category until they found the one. after almost 40 minutes, jack kept count, they found it.

it was a brand new dark blue cadillac with an adjustable roof. it was perfect for finn.

"i'm guessing this is the one?" wyatt asked finn, who was staring at the car.

"yup." jack answered for finn.

"this is the one." finn said, laying his hand on the car.

they called the lady up and finn left with his own dark blue car. jack and louis rode with him, while wyatt rode with caleb in his car. it was brand new, finn didn't want to crash it.

especially since he wanted to take y/n places in this car.

"i mean, we don't even go to swan hill when there's nothing going on." y/n was looking into her closet for something to wear, all while facetiming sadie.

"i mean, sofia told me she's only been there once and i checked the reviews on reddit and it looks fancy." sadie said.

"yeah, there's like sixty-dollar steak there and appetizers are like twenty bucks." y/n said. "we should go there sometime. maybe anytime since i'm going randomly with my parents." y/n joked, causing sadie to laugh.

"ooh wait. how about, this?" y/n asked, holding up a sage green sundress. "i don't think i've ever worn this yet."

"anything looks great on you, so my answer is yes." sadie said with a smile. y/n blew a kiss to her from the screen and she pretended to catch it. the two laughed.

sadie then got a notification banner on her phone from caleb.

"calebs texting me hold on." sadie said, causing y/ns facetime screen to go on paused.

when sadie looked at her phone, she saw calebs text.

childish gambino😁
finn just got a new car
and he's asking y/n on
a date today
he told me to tell you
not to hang with her
JUST FOR TODAY THO
cus of the date thing

sade wade🙄
WHATDHAHDHWH
A DATE
OMGJRJWJEJ
OKAY
I WOMT TELL HEJRJRMDDM

sadie squealed at the text message, causing y/ns attention to be drawn to the noise.

"what was that?" y/n asked the girl.

"uh, he's getting me something from the store. i needed him to do this favor so." sadie lied, hoping it was believable.

"o-okay. uh, so i tried on the dress." y/n said.

"show me already!" said told the girl. she saw y/n perch her phone up, leaning it on the table.

"here it is!" y/n said.

"finns gonna- be out of town! yeah, uh he texted me and he's going to be out of town." sadie told the girl. "i think you look stunning."

"out of town? where?" y/n asked, paying no attention to her beauty in her dress.

"uh, i don't know. louis texted me about it." sadie told the girl.

y/n was about to speak, but sadie heard mr and mrs carter interrupt.

"y/n! five minutes!" they called.

"i'm so sorry i have to leave. bye i love you!" y/n said, sadie waved, and y/m ended the call immediately. she got ready as quickly and precise as possible.

finn was currently trying to dress as nice as possible for y/n. not too fancy, but good enough for a date, he got calebs help, so he had no problem.

he quickly put on his top and bottom and fluffed his hair. he put on three silver rings and rushed down the stairs.

"you have a date today?" his mom asked.

"yeah. with y/n." he told his mom confidently.

"i like her. now go for it. i love you." she told his son.

"i love you too mom." finn said, giving his mom a big hug. he slipped his vintage nikes on and grabbed the rose bouquet he asked his mom to get for y/n. he walked over to y/ns house and knocked on the door.

here goes nothing.

"y/n! time to leave!" y/ns parents called her from downstairs.

"coming!" she yelled, struggling to put on a bracelet on her wrist. luckily, it finally worked, and she finally rushed dow the stairs into her shoes.

when she rushed to put her shoes on, she saw her parents in their pajamas.

"why aren't you guys changed?" y/n asked confusingly. both her parents just giggled. y/n rolled her eyes in confusion.

then, she stood up and opened the door, seeing

finn.

he was dressed in a black button up and pants. his screwed up vans which held his feet screamed finn to the girl. he was holding roses.

"hi." he said with a shy smile.

"h-hey." y/n said, looking back at her parents.

"okay bye! enjoy your date honey!" y/ns mom scooted y/n in front of finn, having the two teens' bodies become very close.

"date?" y/n said quietly, confused on what's happening.

"y/n go on a date with me. please?" finn sternly said to the girl in front of him.

"o-okay." she said with a small smile. "wait where are we going?"

"swan hill. now come on." he said, holding out his hand for her to take. y/n took his hand. she was still a bit confused, but she was going on a date, a date with finn wolfhard.

they walked over to his driveway. y/n saw the car.

"holy shit! is this new?" she asked the boy.

"yeah. my parents got it for me today since i passed the drivers test like months ago." finn told her.

"it's nice." she said with a smile.

the two got in the car, driving off the swan hill for their date.

today was going to be special.

authors note!
hey guys!
thanks for reading!
i may update late for the last
two chapters, but it will be worth it!
i hope you enjoyed!
vote, comment, and tell me what you think!
love y'all 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 16K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
821K 17.6K 25
Being Richie Tozier's sister guaranteed you a spot with the losers! So, of course, you get dragged along to go take down some psychotic killer clown...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
795K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...