Crystal {Completed}

By Sarah24SM

One world two different colors.... She came from all the wrongs she never did, her side was nothing but fille... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue!
Romano

Chapter 27

1.4K 139 37
By Sarah24SM

Crystal gasps as she jerks wide awake from her unconsciousness, gasping for air. Looking around she finds herself in her own room and gulps wondering if everything was just a dream, all those feelings of pain, hurt, anger, regret and loneliness, she wonders if those really were just a dream.

"Okay, calm down everyone she is alive" Dante claps his hands cheerfully as he walks and sits beside Crystal with a big grin on his face.

"Destiny" Crystal whispers as she pushes the cover away from her body.

"Ah, I know I am devilishly handsome but little red I am not your destiny" he replies but Crystal ignores him as she gets out of the bed and makes her way out of the room.

"Do not ignore me, I feel offended" Dante cries following her and Crystal starts to run bare foot out of her room.

"Just because this is a palace does not mean every girl has to run around dramatically, but whatever I like it" Dante grins as he too runs behind her as if they were playing.

But when she starts to make her way towards the gate Dante frowns speeding up to stop her, standing in front of her, he grabs her shoulders halting her on her steps.

"Dante?" Crystal frowns as if just now noticing her was there.

"Now that you have finally acknowledged me, lets pause and talk why you are acting like a lunatic, do yu have any idea what that does to my reputation. You were raised in my house under my parent's watch, this behavior of yours is ruining my family's name" Dante reminds making her stare at him with narrowed eyes.

"You have already ruined your family's name, Dante" she states directly and he grins mischievously.

"Ah, no wonder Ad blames me for your rebellious behavior. But, where are you headed to as if you are a main character of a movie who is running to go save the great love of her life, only to end up being fucked and pretend she is happy with his small dick?" he asks and the guards around the ground coughs, some pretending they did not hear him.

"I don't have time for this" she states trying to move past him.

"Oh please, time is the only thing we have, everything else will just fade away and are here to serve us as distraction" he scoffs before gasping.

"Oh my, did I sound grown up just now?" he asks her and Crystal sighs as he feels weak and puts her head on his chest to rest a bit.

"It will be such a shame if someone saw you like this my little red, weakness, some people live on other's weakness" he sighs as he puts his arms around her.

"I need to go"

"Me too, red, me too. Have been holding on my pee for quiet sometime, so let's go in and just let it go" he smiles but it drops from his face when she stares up at him with her tear-filled eyes.

"They killed her" she whispers and Dante's hold around her tightens a bit.

"Who?" he asks.

"Des, our little Des and I could not even protect her" she cries and Dante closes his eyes as he feels her sadness surround them.

********

Crystal slowly makes her way towards Destiny's grave, she looks at the tomb, before bending to pick up the dried flowers. She kneels down as she touches the tomb and dusts it off with her hands.

"Why did no one inform me she had a child?" Dante whisper asks to Warren who slowly gaze at Dante before he stares at Crystal.

"Goddamn you dogs, you could not even make sure she was mated properly. Not just she has a mate on loose, she has lost her child as well...

My poor little red, do you know how carefully I have ruined the way my parents tried to raise her? Do you have any idea the sacrifices I had to give? For sixteen years I had to wear clothes in my own house to not get caught naked and...

Hey" Dante shouts as Warren just silently walks away from his side.

"That's her mate's sister, idiot" Warren points and Dante frowns.

"No wonder her mate is on run, she must not have given him the goods" Dante states crudely and Warren pulls out his sword before touching the tip with his finger and Dante scoffs knowing well that the man was silently threatening him.

"Asshole" Dante mumbles before he focuses back on Crystal with a deep breath.

"Sorry, I could not come see you sooner" she whispers as tear fills in her eyes before it drops one by one.

"But you need to understand, every single day, I missed you. I missed your smile, your laughter, even your bossiness, but I did not know, I really did not know that I will have nothing but a life where I can never get it all but just keep missing it...

Why did you two had to push me away that day, why could you not just confront me" she asks as she bends her head and cries before she wipes her tears away and takes a deep breath.

"Even if you asked me to never see you, I am here to tell you I will come here everyday to see you. I have so many things I want to share with you, so many things to tell you" she whispers as she gets up before she opens the basket and pulls out the fresh flowers of many colors and kinds.

She puts it on top of Destiny's grave and smiles.

"I hope you can smell the scent of these flowers and know that you have been the colors that brightened our life, you have been the rainbow of our life...

Wherever you are now, you will always, for, forever be alive in our memories, be in our thoughts, be in our prayers" Crystal states as she bows her head down.

"I love you just as equally as I love your brother, our Destiny, rest well" Crystal asks as she glances at the grave before she turns her head and stares at the house behind her, she turns her gaze to the men standing and watching her so she steps towards them.

"Let's go" she asks them as they make their way towards the palace.

*******

"I am here because you are a friend Jade, but you siding to him will only bring troubles at your door" Adrian warns as he stares at the woman who tilts her head before a small smile plays on her lips.

"As if I have ever been scared of little troubles"

"Giving shelter to a newly turned vampire, one without his master..."

"Don't you think you taking him so lightly is an offence to the crown itself?" Jade taunts making Adrian frown deeper.

"Offence to the crown?" he asks raising a brow.

"I did not give shelter to a rogue vampire Adrian, but to the King of our world"

"To be a King..."

"He is a King but default, perhaps but he truly is one. I envy our Queen for bagging a mate such as him. Losing everything he ever had and finding out he has turned out to be the very thing that turned his life upside down, in all my life, I have never seen such control of emotions and power...

Even the most powerful beings among us has the ability to such controlled nature. My doors shall always remain open for him even if I have to bear the consequences of giving him shelter...

That's what friends do, they look after each other" Jade states and Adrian sighs as he gets up from his seat.

"Very well then, just don't come crying to me when he brings something more than just little troubles and consequences you cannot handle"

"Oh, rest assured you will be the one I shall scream for help if that ever will be the case. Could not trust anyone more than you, my friend" Jade grins making him growl in annoyance.

"He arrives here you alert me"

"He arrives, I will let him decide who he wants to see, he is a guest here not a prisoner" she points making Adrian rubs his forehead in irritation.

"Then let him know I am looking for him"

"Of course," Jade nods before saying her goodbyes to her friend as Adrian walks out of her pack house.

********

Jade turns around as she senses Connor, frowning she stares at the state he was in, blood all over him and his eyes blank as if he was not himself.

"Connor" she whispers trying to walk close but he raises his hand stopping her.

"I have to leave" he whispers, his voice so light.

"Leave?"

"I brought questions to your doors regarding me" he replies and she smiles.

"Adrian is a friend; he does not intend to hurt until you are in the wrong side"

"Still"

"What happened?" Jade asks and he shakes his head as if clearing his thoughts.

"I just came to say goodbye and to thank you for everything"

"Crystal really had no clue on what happened to you, you know" Jade points and he nods his head.

"I know, I know...everything" he whispers as he rubs his head and she frowns as she has never seen him so disoriented.

"Are you okay?" she worries and he jerks his head up.

"Yeah, I need to go" he states and she sighs staring at him for a moment.

"And where will you go?" she asks him, when he says nothing, she steps closer to him.

"I won't stop you but leave only if you have a destination set in your mind" she adds making him stare at the ground.

"I lost control with her" he confesses barely in a whisper and Jade puts her hand on his shoulder squeezing it.

"But you did not, you stopped and that is what matters. No one here will judge or blame you for it Connor, you are a vampire by nature...

She is a Queen; her blood is bound to be special. All of us has lost our senses once or twice in our life" she tries to make him feel better.

"How many kinds are there in this world?" he asks at once surprising her and she frowns before she counts it.

"Well, you know what you are and I am a werewolf, then leaving that we got witches, some bears, I even once saw a rabbit shifter, there is that...hmm, some mermaids, nymph lots of those, except that I don't think we got anyone, not that I have seen...

Oh, oh we got some angels too, one of them is mated to a vampire" she states and he nods once.

"But why do you ask?" she asks him and he just shrugs his shoulders.

"Just"

"Did you see something or someone?" she asks curiously and he turns his back to her.

"No, just asking. Goodbye"

"Wait" she stops him before she walks back to her desk and opens a drawer. Walking back to him, she hands him a paper.

"If you cannot stay here, I think this will be a perfect place for you. When you reach this place just let them know I sent you"

"Where is this place?" he asks and she takes a deep breath.

"My dark side" she points making him frown.

"The side only few know, one of them is you"

"Witches?" he asks and she grins.

"Maybe it's time we start to made amend with the witches. Don't you think?"

"For what?"

"You may never know, you are a vampire, you have been in my pack, lived with the wolves, learning few tricks of witches won't harm" she winks at him.

"Tricks?" he narrows his eyes as he stares at the paper.

"Yes" Jade states as she stares at the blood stains on his clothes.

Clutching the paper, Connor makes his way towards the room he had been staying at the pack house as he starts to collect what little things he had, above it all he goes to grab the necklace he had of his sister.

Picking it up he stares at the wings of the dragonfly before a frown appears in his face.

"It did not feel or looked like an angel; it was something else" he whispers to himself.

********

Crystal stares off at the trees, deep in thoughts about her mate and Des. She tries to focus on the night her mate bite her, she felt all the feelings her had gone through but she wished if he had let her see it as well. But all she got was those raw feelings of his.

"There's my favorite girl in the whole palace" Dante's cheer makes her turn around to face the man who walks towards her with a wide grin.

"Hi" Crystal smiles and Dante pouts as he reaches her.

"What is this, a little smile for me? Little Red, if this is how you will greet me every time you see me, I would rather go stay with Adrian"

"Dante"

"You have not even asked me how I am?"

"I am sorry" she sighs and he waves his hands around before he wraps his arm around her shoulder pulling her away from the window.

"I know you are mourning few losses in your life but that does not mean you have to stay sulking and ignore your duties"

"Dante..."

"Hush, Marissa is not feeling well, she has been sick from last night and I need to take Giovanni away from his mate side before he goes crazy worrying about his mate and to make that happen, we need you to go stay with Marissa"

"The baby?" Crystal asks as guilt fills her in for not being there for her friend.

"Let's stay hopeful" he smiles but it does not reach his eyes making Crystal worry.

"Will you stay for a while?" she asks him.

"Well, I did find few of your maids very alluring so"

"Dante" she groans while he grins.

"For the sacrifices I am doing it is the least I deserve" he points and she narrows her eyes at him.

"Sacrifices?" she asks in disbelief.

"Of course, looking after you, making sure Adrian does not go all wolfy on the people around, checking up on Giovanni and Marissa...

Do you know I refused a blowjob to go along with you to see that little girl's grave?" he points and Crystal shakes her head.

"You are hopeless"

"That's because I am the hope of everyone. It's like I have to do everything over here, cheer people up, take care of them" he points making her just walks away in hurry.

*******

"Is there anything you need?" Crystal asks as she sits beside Marissa and holds the woman's hand.

"I am good, just tired" she smiles and Crystal nods before she stares at Marissa's swelling womb.

"Going back to the pack is not a good idea in such condition of yours" Crystal points and Marissa sighs.

"Gio wants to stay close to his pack"

"We will get the best help here for you, just stay until you deliver"

"His wolf is at edge; he is worried that if something happens to...he just wants to be prepared and be close to his home" Marissa points and Crystal bites her lip as she feels a sudden sadness for her friend.

"The only thing that will happen is you giving birth to a healthy baby" Crystal tries to cheer her friend who smiles as she squeezes Crystal's hand.

"I would love that as well, as long as this one survives" Marissa whispers as she rubs her belly.

"He will, he has to" Crystal states as she puts her hand on top of Marissa's belly and feels the baby moving.

********

Dante sighs as he stares at Giovanni running around the forest in his wolf form, he lays on the ground before staring at the sky above him.

"You think she is going to be okay?" Dante asks Adrian who glances at his friend.

"She has to"

"This is not your doing is it?" Dante asks as he looks away from the sky to Adrian who frowns.

"My doing?"

"Yeah, you know. Because you are a sad bastard who may think just because I do not get to have a happy ending, I won't allow anyone else too" Dante points and Adrian.

"I may be an asshole but I am never going to go to that level" he states and Dante sighs.

"I wonder what exactly is your level"

"Dante" Adrian growls and the man smiles.

"It's sad to see you all alone Ad and it's heartbreaking to watch something like that happen to my little red, truly sad" Dante states in all seriousness.

"She will be fine" Adrian states as he looks away from Dante.

"I don't want her fine, I want her happy. She lost her parents too early, had to stay with total strangers before being back to here only to lose her mate as well, no one can be fine after all this...

No one should be fine and Crystal definitely does not deserve being just fine" Dante points and Adrian stares ahead in silence before he speaks after a while.

"We don't even know the man" he points making Dante nods his head.

"True. For now, let know what's in this one's head" Dante states as he nods towards Giovanni who walks out pulling on his shirt.

*******

Crystal opens the door to her room just as Adrian raises his hand to knock on it, she smiles opening the door wide for him, so he walks inside in silence.

"You called" he asks as she locks the door and turns to face him.

"There is something I need to discuss with you. It's about Marissa" she states and he nods before they take a seat.

"I know you will not like it but..."

"Giovanni will lose it if he losses his child again. To a wolf his pack and family is all he has, for and Alpha protecting them is a pride. Losing someone is always painful but not knowing how to even save or protect them is worst...

This is worst for Gio" Adrian points out.

"That is why I want you to get me a witch" she finishes and Adrian stares at her in surprise.

"Maybe they know something to help Marissa to deliver the baby safely"

"You do realize what you are saying?"

"What else can we do? Marissa shows she is unbothered but you can feel it that she is slowly fading away and so is Gio...

Miscarriages are normal but this many times is not. They both are pretending it's okay but it's not, Ad, we need to do something, anything to help them...

Maybe the witches have some potion or anything to make sure Marissa gives birth to a healthy baby"

"But it's dangerous, we cannot trust them what if they..."

"There must be someone, we can trust Ad. Witches have been in my coronation, they have submitted to me, maybe if I talk to them"

"Okay" Adrian agrees much to her surprise.

"Okay? You mean you are okay with this?" she asks in disbelief.

"Gio is my friend as well, Cry. I know what harm will fall upon him and his pack if he losses this baby and even if I have a hard way on things, I am not a heartless bastard. If the witches can help without hurting anyone, I will agree on it"

"Ad" Crystal whispers as she feels emotional, she had been ready to fight him until her agreed but she never knew he would say yes so easily.

"I will look into it but if it's harmful in anyway we will not go through it, even if we lose the baby Cry" he warns.

"We will not lose the baby; I will never let that happen"

"As long as nothing bad happens" Adrian points and she nods her head.

"We will not lose anyone Ad, no one"

"Until I find a witch who is a friend than a foe you keep this to yourself" he warns and she agrees.

"Promise" she smiles and he nods before making his way out.

"Ad" she calls him back so he turns to face her.

"Thank you" she smiles as tear brims at the corner of her eyes and he shakes his head before walking back towards her, she cries when his arms wrap around her body.

"It's not the end, Cry, it's not the end until you find happiness" he whispers and she cries harder in his arms, knowing well what he meant.

"It's not for you too, Ad. You too will find one" she points making him take a deep breath as they stay holding each other for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 24 27
"He dropped his hand after a moment and started walking toward the door, 'As much as I love you, I'm having a really hard time finding that emotion r...
16K 628 23
She had lived a life that wasn't her own. Every decision was made for her. At the end of the day though, she was still the one with the blood on her...
107 0 23
For some love is that good feeling that gives you butterflies in your stomach, for some it's something dangerous that needed to be treated carefully...
Rose By Jay

Teen Fiction

671 53 28
Her name is Rose, she was like a rose. She let no one in and whenever someone wanted to get close she pushed them away. The thorns of a rose led peo...