##GET YOU.

By kiyoomism

WHEN WE'RE MAKING LOVE, YOUR CRIES THEY CAN BE HEARD FROM FAR AND WIDE ' . ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐˜†๐˜‚๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€/๏ฟฝ... More

๐†๐„๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”.
- ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ; ๐—ผ. ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜‚
- ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ; ๐—ป. ๐˜†๐˜‚๐˜‚
- ๐—ฝ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ; ๐˜. ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜‚๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฒ
- ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜†๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ ; ๐—ฎ. ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ถ

- ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—บ ; ๐˜€. ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚

680 28 17
By kiyoomism

𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

⌜ 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝘅, 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗸.⌟

꒰ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒊 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔. ꒱

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

suna had been your roommate for over six months now. you agreed to him staying unwillingly, your friend bribing you.

he had been such a pain in the ass, leaving dishes and trash everywhere possible. after all this, he would go into his room, blast his music as loud as possible, getting high. what else would you suspect from a highschool volleyball burnout?

he never said a word to you, no matter how many times you asked him simple questions. you knew practically nothing about him, except for one thing. he was a math genius.

this information is what lead you to be standing in front of his door, at 10 pm on a friday night.

you raised your fist to knock on the wooden door, hearing mellow music blasting from the inside.

you waited for a second, before hearing a low "come in," from the inside. jesus his voice is hot, you thought to yourself before turning the doorknob, slowly entering the room.

your breath hitched, as you looked at the view in front of you.

there laid suna, his eyes closed, shirtless. his smoothly sculpted abs out for show.

you quickly cleared your throat, standing there awkwardly. he opened his eyes, they were bloodshot, but not as much as usual.

you continued to stare at him, before you locked eyes with him, the latter raising an eyebrow in question.

"oh! uh s-sorry! i was just wondering if you could help me with my math? it's due on monday and-" you got cut off by the sound of the rustling of bedsheets, seeing suna move over to make space for you.

he patted the spot, signaling for you to sit. you shuffled over, through his surprisingly clean room. you sat down, lightly shoving your papers over to suna.

"mmm. this is easy." he mumbled, grabbing the pencil from your hand.

...

you had gone through a few problems with the boy, finally understanding some of it. he left to you to do a few on your own, scrolling on his phone.

"hey suna, can you help me with this one? it's different from the others." you asked him, looking at his phone screen.

"sure." he replied, leaning over you to look at the paper. he was still shirtless, his bare skin lightly touching your shoulder.

he began explaining it, but you were too entranced in the sight of him.

"jesus christ." you mumbled, looking at him. shit.

"what was that, y/n?" suna smirked, turning to look you in the eye.

"n-nothing. i swear." you stuttered, cheeks burning.

he put one of his fingers under your chin, tilting your head to meet his eyes. "you sure?" he asked, tilting his head.

you nodded, to embarrassed to say anything.

"if it's nothing, then i'll just lay here, continue working." suna replied, laying his head on your bare thighs, as you were wearing shorts.

you attempted to get back to work, and ignore the pretty boy laying on your lap, but quickly failed once you felt soft lips touch the skin of your thighs.

you looked down, to see suna kissing up and down your thighs, looking you in the eye.

"what are you d-doing?" you asked, blushing.

"do you want me to stop? i won't do anything you don't want me to." he responded seriously, looking up at you.

"no!" you blurted out. "i m-mean, no? i've never done stuff like this before." you blushed, getting more embarrassed by the second.

"then let me show you how, if you want?" he asked, rubbing your thighs lightly.

you nodded vigorously.

he smirked, before leaning into connect your lips with his. his soft lips hit yours, automatically moving smoothly.

you wrapped your arms around his neck, tilting your head. he slid his tongue across your bottom lip, requesting entrance. you quickly granted it, feeling his slick tongue enter your mouth.

you continued like this for a few more minutes, before he moved his lips toward your neck, searching for your sweet spot.

"u-ugh s-suna! right there pls." you let out a small moan, as soon as he found the spot. he smirked, then responded quickly, "of course, baby."

he sucked a few marks on your neck, emitting squeaks from you every so often.

it was going too slow for your liking. and you were gonna do something about it. you grabbed his chin, bringing his attention back to you.

"can we...you know? go farther?" you asked hesitantly. "hmm?" he asked teasingly, raising an eyebrow. "you know what i mean! don't make me say it." you pouted, crossing your arms.

suna let up, nodding before going back to your neck. he kissed up and down it, before going to take off your shirt. he looked you in the eye, making sure you were okay with it, to which you nodded.

he slipped off your t-shirt, throwing it to the side before bringing his lips to your chest.

he began kissing down your abdomen, rubbing your thighs gently. he reached the waistband of your shorts, looking at you for consent. you nodded aggressively.

he pecked your lips, before slowly removing your shorts, to reveal your white lace underwear, making you blush.

"just for me? how nice." suna smirked, peeling off your underwear.

he brought his mouth to your glistening folds, smiling before going in.

the feeling of his tongue against your entrance made you squeak, before moaning out his name. "fu-fuck suna! pl-please!" you whined, arching your back subconsciously.

he put his hand on your thigh to calm you down, before going back at it. he slid his tongue in and out of your entrance, building a tingling feeling in your stomach, before sitting up. he moved over, laying down on his back.

"come here." he said, looking at you. you crawled over, confused, before suna grabbed you and positioned you over his face.

"you're gonna ride me. is that ok baby?" he asked, rubbing your thigh once more. "uh s-sure!" you smiled, before getting more comfortable.

as soon as he heard your consent, he went for your entrance. he decided to change it up, by inserting his finger as well.

"jesus ch-christ suna! yes daddy!" you shouted, not paying attention to the words that just slipped out of your mouth.

suna stopped suddenly. "d-daddy?" he asked, gripping your thighs in place. "sorry! i shouldn't have said tha-" you were cut off by a low hum from the boy beneath you.

"no. i like it." and with that, he slid his tongue into your slick entrance quickly, emitting a loud moan from you.

"daddy! please please please!" you begged, getting the grove and moving your hips back and forth.

you kept at this for the next few minutes, the coil in your stomach tightening. "d-daddy i think i'm g-gonna- fuck!" you cut yourself off, at the feeling of suna sticking two of fingers into your entrance.

"cum for me baby, i got you." suna hummed, rubbing your thighs.

with those words, you let the coil come undone, letting out the most pornographic moan suna had ever heard. "yes! yes! yes! fuckkkk yes!" you squealed breathing heavily.

once you finished out your orgasm, you got up from suna's face, moving down to his waistband.

he grabbed your face looking at you confused. "i need to make you feel good?" you asked, equally as confused.

suna chuckled. "oh baby, no. you've done enough for tonight. let me clean us up and get you some clean clothes." he cooed, stroking your cheek lightly.

you nodded, laying down on his sheets.

he walked over to his dresser, grabbing a pajama shirt for you to sleep in. he walked to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water for you, before going back to the room.

he walked in to see you laying there peacefully, lightly snoring. he smiled, before slipping the t-shirt over your abdomen and turning off the light. he smiled, and quietly climbed into the bed. he pecked your forehead, before wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you close to him. you snuggled into him, making a content noise.

"goodnight y/n."

NADIA SPEAKS!

here's the first oneshot! i tried to add fluff throughout the whole story, but most of it was at the end. i hope you guys like it! make sure to vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
306K 13.6K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
304K 17.4K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
949K 50.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...