Vampire Servant (J.JK)

By LadyLagunah

Vampires? There is no way they exist. No matter how much evidence the media displays, or the cases that are g... More

Ch 1: A Fairytale coming to life
Ch 2: Becoming a servant
Ch 3: Let's have a drink
Ch 4: Night of Vampires
Ch 5: Jungkook's Identity
Ch 6: Contracts and mixed feelings
Ch 7: The meaning of being a servant
Ch 8: A vampires true intentions
Ch 9: Everyone has a secret
Ch 10: Blood and grief
Ch 11: My heartbeat is changing because of you
Ch 12: From Servant to something else
Ch 13: Ready for a change
Ch 14: Mr. Kang
Ch 16: Red eyes
Ch 17: Trouble coming our way
Ch 18: Book of tales
Ch 19: The tales of Necromancers
Ch 20: My Jooha
Ch 21: Unfortunate Encounters
Ch 22: The key to Training
Ch 23: The Killer
Ch 24: Pent up feelings
Ch 25: One step closer
Ch 26: As the truth unfolds
Ch 27: A new Threat
Ch 28: A New Threat II
Ch 29: More Tales
Ch 30: Rivals
Ch 31: A One-Sided Love Life
Ch 32: What needs to be done
Ch 33: Precious To Me
Ch 34: We are changing
Ch 35: Till Death Do Us Part
Ch 36: Losing The Battle
Ch 37: Break The Contract
Ch 38: The Man With Blue Eyes
Ch 39: The Harsh Truth
Ch 40: The Necromancer With Green Eyes
Ch 41: Haunted By Memories
Ch 42: Aware Of My Feelings
Ch 43: Queen Nue
Ch 44: Escape Plan
Ch 45: A Sign Of Affection
Ch 46: Royals
Ch 47: The Lion's Den
Ch 48: The Lady In The White Dress
Ch 49: Reunited At Last
Ch 50: She Is Gone
Ch 51: The Real Vampire?
Ch 52: A War Starting
Ch 53: We Can Become One
Ch 54: Be Polite And Accept
Ch 55: A Red Colored Line
Ch 56: Denial
Ch 57: The Tables Are Turning
Ch 58: Our Color Is Red
Ch 59: The Return Of Butterflies
Ch 60: A Joyful Day
Ch 61: The Story Of The Villainess
Ch 62: The First Blow
Ch 63: Nue Come Forth
Ch 64: Eye To Eye With The Enemy
Ch 65: The Start Of A Rage
Ch 66: Enemy?
Ch 67: Our New Blue Eyed Goddess
Ch 68: From Hero To Villainess
Ch 69: Lost Game
Ch 70: The End Of A New Beginning
FULL STORY (Inkitt)
Side Story 1: Love Can Hurt Like This
Side Story 2: Blue Birds
Side Story 3: My Savior
Side Story 4: Welcome Back
Side Story 5: Our Journey Will Continue
NOTE!
Book 2!!

Ch 15: Mystery case

3.5K 249 16
By LadyLagunah

Y/N

''You have been drinking that for a week now'' I looked to the side seeing Hoseok enter the kitchen. 

''Oh yeah, it's tea. My boss gave it to me to help me sleep'' I replied. Ever since Hoseok decided to teach me how to defend myself we have been training ever since. I was completely blown away by the fact that he owns his own dojo. After work, we would always go there and train till late. 

He really isn't going easy on me. 

To be honest drinking this warm sweet cup of tea before heading to bed really did calm my body and help me sleep. I feel very peaceful these days despite the long working hours and training. 

''I see how nice of him'' He spoke before walking up to the fridge to get him something to drink.

''Do you want to try it too?'' Maybe it will help him rest as well. Despite being a vampire and having completely different physic than humans I'm sure things are hard on him as well.

''Did you hurt yourself?'' My question was left unanswered as he stared at my finger which was wrapped up in a bandage. 

''Oh, this? Just a small cut when I was cutting fruit earlier'' Why is he looking so shocked? It's not a big deal tho....

-----------------------------------

Hoseok

How come I didn't smell it? Especially the blood of an S class vessel. Their scent is always really strong. A cut like that I should have been able to smell even though I was in another room. 

Are my senses becoming weaker...Or?

''You have been drinking that for a week now''

The tea?

''I might wanna try it, can I?'' Her hand reached out to me handing me her cup. I could already feel the strong sweet scent filling my nostrils. I brought the cup closer to my nose inhaling the scent. 

Tislus flower...

It's a rare type of flower used for medicines and healing. 100 years ago humans discovered that when consuming the flower it lessened the scent of their blood. They made sure to mix in their drinks or food so they would be consuming it on a daily basis. This way vampires couldn't easily track them by the scent of their blood. 

''Oh nevermind, I'm not such a fan of sweet things'' I lied while handing her, her cup back. 

If she got this tea from her boss, does that mean he knows? Or is it just a coincidence?

----------------------------------------

''Yooo'' I knocked on the open door twice only to lock eyes with Jungkook who was slumping into his seat, totally drained from energy. Dark circles under his eyes and his skin as pale as the moon. His lips looked more red than usual. 

He really needs to feed. 

''Why are you here? What about Y/N?'' I let myself in the room giving him a smile. 

''She is safe no need to worry'' He simply sighed at what I said before slumping back into his seat.

''You're still not gonna let me nag you for not feeding properly?'' His eyes wouldn't meet mine as he focused on his hands. 

''So you're planning on just going berserk then?'' 

''No'' Well to me it seems you don't have a good plan Jungkookie. 

''Then what?'' Finally, he looked up at me while I sat on the table in front of him. His eyes were portraying fear and worrisome. 

''I drank from her neck once, but immediately stopped. You know it's the first time drinking from an S class vessel like that. Only that amount of blood was enough for me to lose control. I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back if I drink from her again.'' 

It's just as I thought...

''Well have you talked with her about it. Maybe she doesn't mind, I'm sure she'll understand that it will hurt a litt-''

''No, it's not like that...I meant totally lose control. I had the urge...to suck her dry.'' Hearing him say that made me fall silent for a moment. Is it that good?

''Then why don't you just end the contract?'' This is still something I'm wondering about

''The day I first met her.....the way she looked so scared. So scared that she begged me another vampire to save her no matter what. Ending the contract means she'll only become someone else's target. I'm not saying that she isn't targeted right now, but it's far less due to the mark. Recently she also didn't get attacked anymore so it's calming down. Setting her free will only push her back in that direction.'' 

Since when does he care about that tho? Ah well, might leave those questions for later.

''So how is everything here?'' 

''It doesn't make sense. The victim was a male...a vampire. The cause of death is being stabbed by a knife coated in wild rose. We have no clue who the killer can be. We have no idea if it's related to the serial killer, to begin with. If it was him he made sure to erase every trace.'' 

I tried processing the information thinking deeply about it. Just when I was about to speak my thoughts Jungkook was one step ahead. 

''It's strange they said he is spotted here in Busan. We talked with the witnesses and he does fit the description....So it is certain that the guy that attacked Y/N is the same one who killed Hyemi. He made sure to kill her the exact same way the other victims died. Why?''

''Perhaps they are working together? Or he is just an admirer and decided to kill others the same way.'' I spoke noticing him nod at my statement, I'm sure he came that far as well. 

''About Hyemi her death the boss wants to see me tomorrow. He has some intel about it. Maybe things will get clearer.''

''Let's hope so'' I turned to my bag getting a hold of the blood bag containing Y/N her blood. 2 days ago we went to the hospital and let her drain some blood. We have 4 filled ones in total. 

''Here, use it wisely'' I placed it down on the table before getting off. 

''I'm heading back now, it's late''

''W-What? You know I can't drink someone else's blo-''

''It's hers, idiot. While you thought you can survive on those weak blood supplements. I actually came with a better solution. Use it wisely cause I'm not bringing you more. Just wait till you get back in town.'' And with that, I waved him off and left. 

----------------------------------------

Mr. Kang

''Who is it?'' Once my office door opened I felt stunned seeing Mr. Min entering. Weirdly enough he came alone.

''Mr. Lee it's been a long time'' I greeted while raising from my seat. 

Ah, I know why he came.

''Indeed it's been a long time. I see you're doing well, your company is also getting more famous with the day'' He smiled. He had no problem guiding himself towards the seat in front of me.

''How are the cases going?'''

''Well you see that's exactly why I came here'' I sat back down staring at the sly smile plastered on his face.

''You see we have been searching for a man, and recently we found him. Dead''

''How unfortunate''

''I know that you killed him'' What to expect from a vampire like him.

''I did, he killed an employee of mine, so I punished him for it'' I took in his appearance. Still wearing his necktie like a child who doesn't know how to tie it. Going around barefoot with messy hair. He really didn't change at all. 

''You know I can arrest you for that. He was an important person regarding our case.'' Silence fell as the both of us just stared at one another. I know that he is the type to always fool around and never take things seriously but when it comes to work....his scary side surfaces. 

''Ah Well unfortunately we can't bring back the dead. So! Did he say anything before he died? Like a confession?''

''He said someone asked him to do it, that's all'' With my answer he stood up from his spot again. 

''I see. Thank you for telling me. Anyway, let this be the last time that you're meddling with my investigation. Next time I won't let it slide'' The way his eyes and voice changed as he spoke the last sentence could even have me shiver in fear. It's not anything that he is feared among our kind. He is capable of.....bad things. 

With that said he vanished into thin air.

-TBC-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 745 36
There's a conspiracy theory that werewolves actually exist but they're a government experiment gone wrong. People believed that they were simply hyb...
585K 27.3K 58
There's a myth among werewolves about the 7 loyal soldiers of the moon goddess. They are reincarnated in every life time to find the love of their li...
198K 8.3K 36
[TaeGi x JiKook] Vampires are greatly feared. Vampires suck humans' blood. Vampires are monsters. Vampires are powerful. Once a vampire bites you, yo...
42.2K 1.4K 30
I live with Vampires.Confused? What if I tell you my father gave me up to a Vampire family? keep reading for more!