After Bb (COMPLETE)

By AStarfiction

It's all about how after bb sidnaaz relationships grew in all the situation... How they fell in love with eac... More

New Journey
Duriya
Expose
Sana's Reality
Sid ka Bhanda Fut gaya
Jalus
Dinner
Sana's Breakdown
Bad Time
Rainbow 🌈🌈
Separation
Confession
SIDBAAZNAAZ
Cute Romance
Star 🌟
Love
Love
Nok Jhok ❀️
Nok jhok + Serious Talk
Jo Mera Hai Vo Tera Hai
Mom Went Her Flat
Author's Note
Surprise
Episode 51
Episode 52
New Book
Episode 53
Episode 53
Hi
54&55
56&57
58,59
60!
61
62,63
64
67,68
69
70
71,72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79 To 82
83 & 84
New Book
85&86
87
88
89&90
91
92
93
94 & 95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110

65,66

4.1K 306 10
By AStarfiction

Episode 65
Sana: Ha vishal! (and sid left with a angry 😡 face)
Sid pov : sala mai soch rha tha ki ek bar check karlu kahi ro to nahi rahi hai, or ye madam apne vishal se baate kar rahi hai, sahi hai sahi hai, kare bate apne vishal se... Mai bhi karunga unse bate jisse mera mann karega... Ise to mai batata hu...
Vishal : or kaisa hai mera bacha?
Sana : thik hu madsi tu kaisa hai?
Vishal : mai bhi thik hu beta(yr jab vishal sana ko aise beta bacha bolta tha na mujhe badhi achi wali feel aati thi) yr sana tu to mujhe bhul hi gayi hai yr...
Sana : aisa kuch nahi hai massi, bus tum log se itne mahine bate karke pakk gayi hu ab naye logo se baate karti hu or apna entertainment karti hu... (giggling 🤭)
Vishal : tu nahi sudhregi na!
Sana : bilkul nahi...
Like that they talked for some more time and than they ended call.. She picked her night suit with herself as she had decided to stay with mom for night 🌃
She came out of room and saw sid watching news on TV 📺 she intentionally stormed her feet on floor so she can get his some intention... As soon sid heard her foot steps he picked his phone and acted like he is talking with someone...
Sid : ha aarti bol! Kaisi hai tu?.....(ye laga Sana ko pehla shock)... Kaha yr mai to bore ho jata hu ghar me.... Ha lele paras mahira ko bhi conference me.... (ye laga sana ko dusra badha jhatka).... Hey paras! What's up man?.... Are am sorry too yr, us din aise hi bina baat ke tujhpe hath uthaya, i mean mera to kuch lena dena bhi nahi tha bus thorha emotions me beh gaya tha.... Ha ha bhai meri taraf se bhi sab clear hai...
(jo bhul gaye hai ye kis bare me baat kar rahe hai, vo please ja kr is fiction ka rainbow 🌈 wala part padhlo 🤭😂)
And now Sana was full of tears, she couldn't hold her self... she came out of house without making any noise, so he couldn't know about her leaving.... She ran towards lift and cried her heart out once she entered in lift.... She gathered herself back before reaching her floor and whipped her face to hide her sorrow...
Here shukla ji was still acting without knowing what blunder he had made this time in his anger 💢 (Haye waise hot badhe lagte hai shukla ji gusse me) He stopped acting and looked around but didn't find her, than he looked at bedroom door and it was closed so he thought that she may be inside bedroom...
Sid : moti baby tune bohot sataya na mujhe ab tu or hurt ho... Oh man bus jyada na hurt hoyi ho... Ab to definitely aayegi mereko manane kyuki she will never be able to see me with these three people in life and she will definitely gonna manofy me to talk to her...
Here sana had reached sid's mom flat, she hugged his mom tightly as she entered home 🏡 mom rubbed her back to calm her... But as soon she asked her "TU THIK HAI NA BETA?" She broke down in her arms... Mom got worried for her... She quickly closed door and took her to bedroom... She made sana sit in front of her and held her hands in her... Sana was still crying badly and sobbing like a kid... Mom picked a glass of water from side table and gave her to drink....
Mom : pani pi beta or thorha shant ho or mujhe bata kya hua hai? Kyu roye ja rahi hai?
Sana sipped some water and looked at mom like a innocent kid, mom could not stop herself from adoring this cute little baby like grown up girl.... She kissed her forehead...
Sm : tu baith mai tere sar me tel lagati hu, itna jyada royi hai, aakhe bhi kaisi huyi padhi hai teri, sar bhi dard ho rha hoga na...
Sana silently sat down on floor and mom on couch, she massaged her scalp... She decided to ask her once she is comfortable as she was looking really sad and somewhere she had idea that his son is behind this situation...
Sm : chal aaja kuch khale, maine kaali daal
(brown wali jo hoti hai, hamare yaha maa ki dal bolte hai) or chawal banaye the, maine to kha liya tu bhi khale...
Sana : mera mann nahi hai maa...
Sm: mai kuch nahi sunugi, chup chap chalke kuch kha, vo gadha to pakka bhar pet kha kr baitha news dekh rha hoga, or tu uske karan bhuki hai yaha pr...
She made her eat a half bowl of rice as she was not eating much... She gave her glass of milk...
SM : shakal dekh kaise bana li hai, dudh pi thorha skin bhi better hogi...
Shehnaaz had that without any tantrums... Later mom made her sleep in her lap on bed... She soon dozed off because of crying...
Sid looked at time, it was 6 pm and there was no clue of sana... He got up and came in room and to his shock room was dark as lights were off.. He quickly switched on lights and found empty room, he called her name to call her but didn't got any response... He checked every corner of house but there was no clue of her... Now he was hell worried for her... he felt horrible at that moment... Many bad thoughts came in his mind and than only few words came out of his mouth...
Sid : kahi Maine use kho to nahi diya?
His heart ached at this thought, he felt niddles piercing his heart ♥
He quickly grabbed his phone and tried to call her, but her phone was switched off... He was getting really bad thoughts in his mind and than the flashbacks came in his mind about last night when he broked down in her arms and asked her to leave him...
Sid : kahi vo sachme mujhe chorh to nahi
gayi... No no... This can't be possible...
He called his mom as she is the only person who can help him in this situation...
Sid : hello mom! I need your help, I did a blunder.... I... I umm I lost my world... I lost shehnaaz....( He cried like a baby while telling his problem to his mom)
Sm : chup hoja sidharth... Shehnaaz mere pass hi hai... Abhi so rahi hai, tu bhi aaja or bata is bar kya stupidity ki hai tune, isne to kuch bataya ni bus ro rahi thi or abhi maine iska hath dekha pura red red hua padha hai jaise kuch garam chij gir gayi ho...
Sid : mom mai aa rha hu, please aap uske sath rehna, mai bus aaya...
He ended call and locked home and quickly ran to his mom's house... Mom opened door for him, he told mom everything (not romance) once they settled on couch 🛋...
Sm : tu aadhi baat jankar itna react kyu karta hai? Tujhe pata hai ki usne call kiya tha vishal ko ya vishal ne khud kiya tha? Or vo hai thorhi foodie, it's not an easy thing to give up, just like you can't give up on your cigarettes, same thing goes to her... And you shouted at her just because she had used loo on the same time you wanted to use... Sidharth your home has atleast 3 washrooms, you had used other one silently... And the biggest stupidity was that phone call prank, you acted like you are talking to people who had always hurt her... Now you have to deal with her very politely, I was going to ask her about your boths roka ceremony, pammi ji and I had talked about this and decided to talk with you both also but now it look likes waste of talking about this... (sid:😭😭😭😭)

Episode 66
Sm: I was going to ask her about your boths roka ceremony, pammi ji and I had talked about this and decided to talk with you both also but now it look likes waste of talking about this...
Sid (still tears were flowing from his eyes) : mom please don't say like this... I will make everything right... I will...
Sm : shant ho ja beta, aise ro matt, tujhe rota dekh kar mera dil dukhta hai, mere dono bacho ko aaj rota dekhi hu, itna bura lag rha hai na mujhe ki kya bolu, pata nahi kiski nazar lag gayi hai tumhe...
Sid : ye sab mere karan ho rha hai mom, am the stupid one, she might be younger than me in age but while handling situations I always becomes a immature... And now am feeling like that she don't deserve me, she deserves better...
Sm : beta itni badhi baat nahi hai, you are overthinkig... Don't stress this much...
Sid : mom let me know once she will have dinner and sleep again, I will come back in morning, bye...
Sm : but beta.. Before she could say something he cut her off...
Sid : mom please! She deserve happiness and please don't stop me, mai usse dekh kar aata hu fer wapis chala jaunga...
He said while getting up, but they both were unaware of the fact that sana had heard their conversation and she was silently crying standing behind wall of living room... As soon sid moved from there she silently came in mom's room and laid down on bed pretending to be sleeping... he came inside room and saw her sleeping, her dull face made his heart ache more... He came and sat near her on bed, he caressed her hair and bent to kiss her forehead but stopped himself in middle because of guilt, he mumbled a sorry and stood to move out, as soon he turned to go he felt a hold on his hand, he knew very well that sana is awake now... He had no courage to face her so he said...
Sid : shehnaaz mera hath chorh, mujhe jana hai...
Sana (no response)
Sid : shehnaaz leave my hand, please jane de...
Still no response...
Sid : shehnaaz please chorh de mera hath warna mere liye or mushkil hoga jana... Please sana chorh mujhe ghar jane de...
Sana : mere bina hi jayega?
He heard her cracked voice and turned to look at her and found her all in tears 😭.. He grabbed her in his tight embrace, crushing her bones....
Sid : am sorry, am am really sorry... I.. I promise aaj ke baad kabhi ni karuga aise... Please mujhe chorh kar matt ja...
Mom came to look at them and after seeing their reunion and breakdown she felt like giving them some space so she moved to guest room to take some rest as half of the day she was taking care of sana and now she was tention free as she thought that they had solved everything but let's see what happened next...
Sana : sidharth mera dam ghut rha hai, please chorh mujhe...
Again this made him go in his guilt zone...
He left her immediately and moved a step back with a lot of worry on his face...
Sana : sidharth idhar aa...
Sid : nahi sana, it's better to stay away,
warna mai tujhe hamesha ki tarha hurt kar duga, apne words se nahi to apne actions se definitely...
Sana was really surprised with his behavior, as the person whom she had met in bb was most rough one, who had a very rough attitude and it looked like that he feels nothing about her and specially when it comes stay without her or stay away from her.... But right now this person is crying to even think about living without her... he is ready to bury his feelings to give her a happy future... A happy life, but without him it's something impossible to her...
Getting no response from her he moved out of room and was going out of house without glancing at her once, as soon he held handle of main door to open two small hands encircled around his torso... He stood there straight and said...
Sid : sana tu mujhe bhul ja, tujhe mujhse kayi guna ache ladke mil jayege, mai tere layak nahi hu... I know ye easy nahi hoga tere liye but in future tujhe khushi hogi ke tune ye faisla liya...
She loosened her grip from his body and stood there... He thought that she had agreed to him and ready to leave him, he felt pain in his heart and tears rolled down from his eyes but her next move stunned him...
She turned him and slapped him but her soft hand didn't hurt him... And in next moment she captured his lips... She sucked his lips like a mad, he didn't did anything and stood there froze and let her do whatever she wanted to... Once she was satisfied she moved back panting...
Sana : tu mera hai, sirf mera, mujhe or koi nahi chaiye, mujhe sirf tu chahiye or agar tune mujhe kisi or ke sath set karne ki sochi na to mai tujhe... Nahi tujhe nahi fadh sakti pr jis bande ke sath tu mujhe jodhne ki koshish karega na use fadh dugi or tera jalus nikalugi vo bhi gande wala.... Or kya bakwas kar raha tha ki mai hurt hoti rahugi agar tere sath rahi to, to sun meri baat, mai tere sath reh kar shayad hurt ho jau pr tere bina mai mar jaungi sidharth...
she said last line breaking down and
sitting on floor on her knees, he sat on her level and held her shoulders...
Sid : shehnaaz please baby ro matt, am really sorry for my behavior...
Sana : dafa hoja tu (she said removing his hands from her shoulders with jerk) mujhe to lagta hai tujhe mere me interest hi nahi hai, tabh aaj uss aarti se baat kar rha tha (she didn't heard Sid and his mom's conversation about prank call, she came after that) tabhi bol raha haina ki tujhe koi or acha mil jayega... Ye kyu ni bolta ki tujhe mere se achi mil gayi hai jo meri tarha moti nahi hai... Bol na ab chup kyu hai?
Sid : sana vo maine vo call nahi kiya tha
actually vo sirf ek prank tha tujhse jealous feel karwane ke liye... (he said in a slow voice as he knew what is coming
up to him 😁)
Sana : sidharth tu... tu ruk mai abhi aayi danda le kar aaj itna marugi na tujhe ke sare prank vank nikal jane hai tere...
She was moving from there to find something to hit him, but he stopped her pulling her hand...
Sid : shehnaaz please baby jo karna hai apne ghar chal ke karte hai na, yaha mom dekhegi to kya sochegi... Please baby soch tu apne hone wale pati ko kaise maar sakti hai apni hone wali saas ke samne...
He said in a serious tone to make her understand but they ended up bursting in laughter... Mom also joined that she heard their voices....
Mom : ho gaya patch up?
Sana : nahi.. (😏 Picture abhi baki hai)
, abhi to iske chyittar lagane hai maine...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 91.4K 91
Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. πŸ’ž
119K 9.5K 54
My first story 'SidNaaz ka Zoro' Completed. I am writing the second season of this story 'SidNaaz ki Princess'. Dekhte hai aage kya hota hai. #SidNa...
86K 6.3K 95
Let's just all read what may have happened if nothing went wrong that day? Witness sidnaaz's marriage life full of. Ups and downs just like us but th...
773K 72.2K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...