My Bad gurl ๐Ÿ‘…

By ChetnaAbrol

This is a story with emotions, romance, sassiness, love, care... healing each other in their own way..!! both... More

hlo everyone๐Ÿ’•
POLES A PART..๐Ÿ‘ป
New day๐Ÿ’œ
Basketball๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ”ฐ
pRaNk๐Ÿ‘ป
ChIkNi cHaMeLi ๐Ÿ˜‚
Feel to protect!
DhaRam , bAgwaAn๐Ÿ™
Rat or Dad?
FAST...WITH KURTA PAJAMA๐Ÿ™…
LALA LAND๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
KAAR( BESHARMI / SHARM)
SeNtiMenTs๐Ÿ’•
Don't MEsS๐Ÿ‘ฟ
SHAKHAT LAUNDA GAYOO..??
SHukLa kE saPnE๐Ÿ‘
new story
ShuKla ne macHaYa shOoR๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š
Kya kaho..? kaise kaho?๐Ÿ˜ญ
home, fantasy,not my type๐Ÿ™Ž
shukla nhi sudhrege.!
sorrryyy...๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
listen.. see it...
๐Ÿ˜‡
๐Ÿ˜จ

Kya chal rha hai???

2.5K 388 95
By ChetnaAbrol

Hello...what is 👆?
Let's start !!

________

Shehnaaz came back home , with a light and cheering mood. Dadi saw her n smile.
Dadi- kha gyi thi? Shehnaaz smiled.
Shehnaaz- apne bachoo se milne. Dadi chucked.
They were shehnaaz family.
Dadi- chal aja dinner krle putter, karela outing pr gya hai. Shehnaaz laughed.
Being sitted down.. she attacked her food making dadi rolled her eyes.
Dadi- bhaggg nhi jayega, aram se kha.
Looking up.. shehnaaz huffed.
Just a morsel was going into her mouth. Shehnaaz stop and looked at her food for a sec.
Dadi was observing both her expression and actions silently.
Putting a peice of chapati and sabji aside, she took her morsel smiling and chucked at her own action.

Dadi mouth was stuffed with the bites but she was finding it difficult to gulp down both the bite and the scenario.
She need no explanation about her this action... she knew from where it came from..but affecting shehnaaz was drastic.

Shehnaaz looked up and noticed her who was already reading her face.
Feeling  embarrassed. Shehnaaz grab the bite separated and stuffed. Dadi laughed out on her behaviour.

Dadi- areee😆.. laughed dadi noticing her red cheeks. This was a different gill.

On the other side.

Sidharth was shredding little tears and was counting the remaining money he had. He looked above with more tears.
Sid- mai kya kro ab? Said innocently like a baby.

*********

Morning came with a shinning sun who was cursed by shehnaaz with some punjabi gallis. She snuggled mire into her duvet...which was soon discarded by her booboobs.

They looked at each other. Zinny chucked.

Ayesha- uth shehnaaz. Winned ayesha patting her cheek making her groan.
Shehnaaz- mat kar yr.. lemme sleep.
Ayesha rolled her eyes.
Where zinny was busy in her phone.

Sitting on her stomach, she again grabbed her duvet.
Shehnaaz- sali...
Ayesha- haa pta hai... banoo gi ab.? Zinny laughed.
Ayesha- kya chal rha hai? Ayesha folded her arms still sitting on her torso.
Opening her eyes..shehnaaz looked at her...!
Shehnaaz- kya chal rha hai? Ayesha glare her.
Ayesha- ha vohi kya chl rha hai?
Zinny got up.. jumped on the bed.
Zinny- kya chal rha hai? Shehnaaz snapped.
Shehnaaz- kya chal rha hai? Confused shehnaaz asked them.

Zinny and ayesha looked at each other and smirk.
Ayesha- ab zda ho rha hai... yda chant mat bn.. or bta kal kha gyi thi, hume chodke humara wait bhi nhi kia?
Ayesha narrowed her eyes.

Zinny giving a mischievous smile..
Zinny- tu uss vo.. cuteness usko pick krne gyi thi?
Ayesha- haaahaa... shehnaaz gill jiske kaan mai bomb marne par bhi nhi uthti, vo jlde uthkar usko lene gyi.. hahaaa... ohh my fucking god.. ! Vo kya khte hai.. tu.. haa muje zehar ka tikaa lgado..hahhaa!!

Zinny dramatically moved her hands... making a specious sound.
Zinny- shehnaaz gill.. jo breakfast ke liye apna period miss krdete hai.. vo ek apple lekee baag gyi..😆.. don't tell me... ??

Shehnaaz- shut up guys.. kya bkwas hai.! Ayesha and zinny gave a naughty smile .

Shehnaaz- thik hai.. main gumao gi nhi.. it's just.. i feel to protect him or he is too innocent for this world... maar khata gumta hai har jagah se..?
Or jo kachra tumare dimag main bhara haina, usko phenk do.. he is not my type.

Shehnaaz got up.. and ran to washroom leaving them to gulp down.

Dadi patted their shoulders. Both looked back and smile.
Dadi- shehnaaz gill jo bartan bina chatee nhi chodti., vo kal... chdooo.

Shehnaaz got ready in yellow middy, with snickers... putting little mascara and highlighter. They ran to college.

**********

Getting ready for his day.. he grabbed his food and drove to the college. Entering unknowingly, he looked here and there.. just wanted to take a glance of her. Till 2-3 lectures he didn't find her.. happy and sad too.
Happy??
Usko pta hai.. mile gi toh koi kandd ho jayega uske sath.

It was a free time when he barged in canteen for lunch. Opening his book.. he start to munching his sandwich and reading his notes.

He moved his hand to grab his last bite, no finding it, he looked up at the plate.. but it was long gone.
Hearing voice of munching, he snapper his head, pooped his eyes out.

Shehnaaz- hmm..tasty hai..! Licking her fingers. She smiled at him.

Pinching his cheeks... she almost squeeze his cheeks.
Shehnaaz- good morning shukla..! Rise and shine.!

He groaned and rub his cheeks. She smiled.
Shehnaaz- aww... how cute baby.? Again she squeeze him.

Two jaw were dropped down watching the scene.. ?

Zinny- holly molly polly.. she is gone .!
Ayesha laughed.
Ayesha- main ise nhi janti, yeh hai kon.. yeh apni ladki nhi hai..?
Zinny- yeh ise protect krna bolti hai.?
Ayesha laughed and adore.
Ayesha- let everything go with a flow...! Zinny looked at her then at them and smiled hummed.

Shehnaaz take off his specs making him groan. Putting it on her, she looked at him.

Shehnaaz- kaise lg rhi hu? Mia kalifa no? Sid confused.
Sid- kon? Shehnaaz shook her head.
Shehnaaz- bhajan gati hai..do check her details in google.. kafi achi collection hai.. ! Shehnaaz suppress her smile on his serious face.
Sid- ok.. i will?

Shehnaaz got up.. and went to food counter.

Shehnaaz- bhaiya 2 chikc... no no.. 2 fries.. 2 drinks... 2 burger... or..orr.. bas yhi abi k liye vo kya haina.. abi breakfast kia tha.. kam bukh lagi hai..shehnaaz winked making the uncle laughed.

Grabbing her food,  she went back but he was long gone. Scrunching her nose.. she took the tray and went out.
Tracing every place she detect him sitting on the bench alone, reading something.

Sid was into his book reading, smiling, marking some lines and shehnaaz stood their adoring him.

Mummering the written words... sid was reading his notes.
Sid- oo...! His words were left incomplete as it was stuffed with fries by shehnaaz who stood there smiling.

Throwing it up.. he gared her..!
Sid- k..kya chahiye yar apko..?
Shehnaaz glare him.
Shehnaaz - chicken nhi hai, nhi toote ga tumara dharam.. laws. Shehnaaz laughed making him serious.

Smelling seriousness.. maintained a normal face.
Shehnaaz- fries hai...loo khaoo.. i ate yours.. so take it ? Said shehnaaz offering him. He denied moving his head and again got into his book.

Taking another she again shoved into his mouth.. making him irritate. He looked up and melt when he met her puppy faces. He smiled a little.

She smiled and again shoved another fries. He was eating like a baby.. adoring her features.
She was beautiful... her eyes.. Brown orbs dropping love and innocence.. chubby pink cheeks which he soo want to bite.. first tym he was drinking someone's beauty.. her little nose which scrunched every min making her look more cute.. !
She was more beautiful with her smile.

Her action was making him feel special. Someone was taking efforts.
His eyes welled up.. lips starting to Quivering... he would cry anytime.

Flashback.

Sid was getting late for his school.. running here and there.. he packed his father's breakfast.

Asim- chal yr sidharth.. vishal wait kar rha hoga . ( shouted from outside ).

Sid ran to kichen.. folding a chapati.. he was going to bite... but it was snatched.

Sd- ek din nhi khayega.. mar nhi jayega ... vo kab se bula rha hai.. jaa ab.! ( yelled).

Sid smiled sadly and nodded.

Both went to vishal's home to pick him up.. where he was hurriedly putting his books into his bag and having his food which his mom was feeding him by her own hands...! Sid smile in tears... and chucked sadly when his stomach growls.

Flashback ends.

Shehnaaz noticed his tears and panic..
Shehnaz - hey are you ok cuteness..? Kya hua.. ? He shoke his head and smile, wiping his tears with hus sleeves.

Shehnaaz pov.

Yar kitna pani bara hai, iske andr? Khane par kon rota hai? Rondar.. maine kuch kia kya.. isko acha nhi lga kya ? Kya kru ? Yarr.. arghh..!

Pov ends.

Shehnaaz- you ok? Acha nhi lga? Kuch or loge..

Sid- no.

Burger?

No

Pizza?

No

Sandwich.?

No

Chicken popps?

No

Sid glare her. She laughed out.

Shehnaaz- phir kya hua? Asked shehnaaz ruffling his hairs. He smiled.
Sid- kuch nhi.. just kuch yaad aagya.
Shehnaaz looked at him. He was handsome. His jaw.. eyes.. lips.. he was  indeed a greek god..?

Ha bas thodha makeover. Thought shehnaaz.

Shehnaz took a bite and looked at him who was looking straight.

Shehnaaz- ohh.. i came to ask you.. muje apne suit ka btado.. so that i can buy acc. To that!! 

Sid looked at her.. with a questioning.
Before he could speak.
Shehnaaz- fresher hai meri jaan.. i want everything perfect.
Sid blushed at "meri jaan''.
Sid- soo? Shehnaaz bewildered.
ShehnaZ- so? So kya.. tell me what you
are wearing.. you are my date no?
Sid sip the drink and looked at her.
Sid- yeh kab hua.. matlab..??
Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes.

Shehnaaz- oo hello mister... dare.? Remember? Chuhe tumare pant mai.? Rat? Aya kuch yaad.? Sid looked at her then at pant. Shehnaaz laugh.

Sid- i m not coming...! Sorry.. ! Sid smiled.

Shehnaaz- tumare jutti bhi aygi. Dekhoo.. paltu master mat bno.. maine apne partner ko mana kr dia hai.. ab mat paltna. Shehnaaz pointed at him shotting draggers.
Sid gulped and nodded.

Shehnaaz- so.. what you are wearing.. thodha matching matching ho jayega.
Shehnaaz winked. Both blushed.
Sid- black shirt.!
Shehnaaz- bas.. niche kuch nhi.? Laughed shehnaaz making him shock.

Being all serious sid looked at her.
Sid- nhi..nhi.. pant. Shehnaaz laughed looking at him for taking it serious.
Decided to play more... she smile mischievousy.

Shehnaaz- or pant ke niche..😉 uski bhi matching krlete hai? Sid looked at her shocked.

"Hayee.. kitne besharm hai." Thought sid.

Sid looked down on his lap, playing with his fingers.
Shehnaaz laughed her heart out making horrible sound making him scared.
Her eyes has tears of laughter.

Shehnaaz- hayeee 😆😆😆.. ohhh😂😂😂... me..mera...😆😆pet.. 😂😂😂.. !
Sid looked at her who was rolling on the ground with laughter.

Sid made a face... faking an anger. Showing her hand, she stop laughing.

Shehnaaz got up.. making him amused and shock by her action.. sitting on his lap.

Shehnaaz- dekho.. iss bar mat girana!
She pointed her finger. He nodded.

All students looked at them.. if they had seen a ghost. Boys were shocked plus jealous cursing their luck.. sid blushed which turn his cheeks red.

Shehnaaz- ab btaoo.. kya daloge?
Asked shehnaaz playing with his hairs. His breathe hitched on their proximity. Lump was formed which was difficult to gulp.

Nor he want to shoo away.. neither he wanna her to go.?

"I am liking it 😗''  thought sidharth ke andar ka ganda bacha.

Shehnaaz- bolo..? Feeling le rhe ho?
Sid shoke his head. His hand were shivering which soo wanted to pull her close.. !

Sid- vv..voo...coo.... wwhh..white..bla..black ! Stammer sid.
Shehnaaz pulled herself down and sitted on the beach. He was sad and hurt.

Sid- black shirt and pant.
Shehnaaz- and?
Sid- bas.! Shehnaaz looked at him.
Shehnaaz- blazer, tie, coat?? Kuch toh hoga na or..? Sid denied.
Shehnaaz- ok.. hum aj shopping par chle ge.. ! Said shehnaaz excitingly clapped her hands.

Sid looked at her and about to say..

Shehnaaz- it would be easy for us to match.!
Sid being a straight forward.
Sid- sorry.. i can't... ??
Shehnaaz- kyu? You don't have it.. we will buy it together..you too will go then why not together?
Shehnaaz looked at him.

Sid- no.. actually abhi budget nhi hai.. my earnings source haath se chla gya. I use to taught tuition.. or kal all denied so..

Sid looked at her helpless where she was ammused by his honesty and purity or say it natural. But guilt took over her after knowing , she was the reason after it.

Sid- soo.. i can't. !! Smile sadly sidharth looking straight.

_________________

VOTES

COMMENTS

FOLLOW 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 25.8K 43
Sidharth cant let go of his grumpy and stubborn nature Shehnaaz cant let go of her bubbly and innocent nature "Love" : Something both of them craves...
769K 72.1K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shuklaโค๏ธ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
51.4K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. โค๏ธ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
5.9K 737 10
What is love? A four-letter word; nothing outlandish, but the way we all exaggerate it, we make it sound like an equation of maths, which can never b...