My Celebrity Boyfriend

By iam_dolly

His crush, a thai celebrity named Mew Suppasit followed him in IG. He is so elated that someone who didn't kn... More

Part 1: Follow
Part 2: Getting to know
Part 3: Video Call
Part 4: Exchange Students
Part 5: First Meeting
Part 6: The Date
Part 7: Bright
Part 8: Jealous
Part 9: We Meet Again
Part 10: The Interview and The Surprise.
Part 11: We Are Over
Part 12: I Like You
Part 13: Dinner
Part 14: 4 Months of β™₯️
Part 15: Bet
Part 16: Get away trip
Part 17: First Time
Part 19: Birthday
Part 20: Engaged?
Part 21: Realize
Part 22: Pictures
Part 23: Kanaloves
Part 24: Not Single
Part 25: FiancΓ©
Part 26: You?
Part 27: The Nice Gulf
Part 28: 2nd Time
Part 29: Plan
Part 30: Choco-berry
Part 31: Party
Part 32: Angels
Part 33: Marry Me
Part 34: News
Part 35: Fried Chicken
Part 36: The Engagement
Part 37: The Last Part
Special Chapter x1
Not An Update - Just Some Talk
Special Chapter x2
Special Chapter x3 - Last one

Part 18: Busted

4.1K 224 27
By iam_dolly

// we have update! Yey! 🙈😂
~~~~~

Mild's making breakfast with the helper for everyone. He can't sleep due to loud noises in the rooms.

"What are you cooking?" Mew asked.

"Something for everyone to gain energy. I know you all are exhausted with those exercises" Mild said rolling his eyes. Mew catch righ away what Mild's talking about and he laughed hard.

"Oh really? Isn't the rooms sound proofs?" Zee said, getting water from the fridge.

"I actually thought it's sound proof but man you guys are so loud." Mild looked at the two "There's a lot of big mosquitoes here, no?" He said teasing them.

"You should've brought a lover too" Here comes Bright.

"Ooyyy! Don't be like that! You're rubbing where it hurts. I'm single for effin sake" Mild said making an offended face which earned a laugh from the three.

"Where are your boyfriends? Go wake them up. You didn't break their hips right?" Mild said and the three blushed like crazy. "Ugh! I'm so done with you! You're making me feel so single that I already am here" Mild said rolling his eyes and laugh then proceeds to finish what he started.

The rest of the day is amazing. Everyone enjoys with just simple activities since half of them were sore. They made a semi picnic on the beach, the others were playing guitars and singing. They also did sun baiting to get a tan. They did island hoping using Gulf's family private yacht.

At night, Gulf organised a cruise ship. It's their private cruise ship too. They had another set of party there with few peoples and there's also band playing. Everything is amazing. Amazing that they might be forgetting something.

After the long and enjoyable night. It was already early morning when they went back to their respective rooms. It's the last day before the go back.

"Why are you here?" Gulf asked Bright upon approaching him. "Did you even sleep?" Gulf asked when he saw Bright's dark and panda eye. It is already 9 in the morning and others were still sleeping.

"I didn't" Bright sighed. He is always the playful type but when it comes to his love one and his lover, he is always a serious person. "What do you think will happen if we ditch your party?"He asked  asked using his serious tone.

"You know, it'll be the first time that we're going to defy them if incase and it's not just a simple matter" Gulf sighed in frustration, they only have the day left. "They might disown us for this" he laughed nervously.

"Yeah, might be... Dad calls me this morning, reminding me that we have to be home. He said we should be home tomorrow. He already arranged for it" Bright looked down "He actually said that we should just drop them in thailand then fly to aussie after but I asked him that we have some things to settle first before we can leave. Luckily he agreed"

"hmm... Have you-"

"No.." Bright cuts off Gulf's question. He knows what the other is going to ask. "How about you?"

Gulf shake his head. "I don't have the chance. I don't know where to start" He started to tear up.

"I... Me too." Bright's fidgeting and playing his fingers.

"Uh.. Did you invite them to the party?" Bright changed the topic.

"I did. I did. I already arranged for a plane to pick them up. Fighter will be there too, I guess dad invited him personally cause when I told him, he said he knows. You know that dad like him too, he said Zee is his second favorite" Gulf smiled a little bit. "...but I haven't asked them yet. I don't know what to say"

"...well, maybe let's just tell them that you will have party in Aussie. Who knows they might come. I'm sure Mild will do, he is not busy anyway" Bright laughed a bit.

"I don't know Bright... I... We still have to talk to them" Gulf is nervous again. He really loves his lover and he is afraid how Mew will react.

"Well, I guess we should just tell them the truth" Bright said. Lacking for option. He already tried a thousands of scenarios in his head on how to confess to his lover, how they can break the news to them.

"We have to, I know. I mean, how?" Gulf sighed again for the nth time. Their clock is ticking. He don't want for his father to be disappointed with them but he can't hurt his lover too. He loved him too dearly.

"I... I don't know too" Bright said "Maybe we should just say that 'Hey... We are effin engaged since we were 16 but we don't know it was real until few months back but we are finding ways to get out of it' Sh*t" He laughed sarcastically.

"What did you say?" They both looked at the once at the terrace door with horror. It was Mew who speaks and Win's just looking at them with tears in his eyes, Zee and Saint were with them too but they're just silent.

"M-Mew..." Gulf stuttered.

"I said, what the fvck did you just said?" Mew raised his voice, Gulf cried. He wants to tell to Mew everything but no words coming out from his mouth.

"Let's go talk it out please, Win, Mew. Give us a chance to explain things" Bright said when he recovered from the shock. Win went in followed by Mew.

"Gulf, let's go follow them." Bright holds the still shocked and afraid Gulf.

They are in the couch, Bright and Gulf side by side, then Win and Mew on the other side. They asked the three to leave them first since they have personal problems to settle.

"Talk." Mew said in a cold voice. Gulf flinched hearing his tone. Win is just silently tearing up.

"You remember that we went home last month, right?" Bright asked. The two just nodded. Gulf holds Bright's arm tightly and shake his head while his tears is still flowing like river.

Bright pats Gulf's head. "We have to say this. How can they understand us." Gulf just looked at him and looked down. He cannot look at Mew. He is too afraid of Mew's reaction.

"When we were sixteen. Our parents, well they are best friends, said that they will have me and Gulf marry one day. It's not official, like we thought it was just a joke since we were best friends too." Mew and Win is just listening intently with what's Bright's saying. "Well... Not until last month. We thought they called us and it's just for a dinner. Dad... Gulf's father usually calls us over just for dinner but not last time. They said will announce Gulf being the heir and maybe our engagement too on his birthday, they will grand celebration there... b-but we are finding way to break it without hurting our family and without breaking up with you or compromising our relationship."

Silence filled the room after that. No one dares to speak again.

" I- I love you, Mew... You know that right?" Gulf said. That's the only thing he can think of.

"I don't know Gulf. It seems you are just playing with me." He said with tears. Win just runs to his room with Bright following him from behind, leaving the two alone. "What are you planning with this relationship?"

Gulf went to Mew and hold his hands "I... I don't know Mew.. but I love you. I won't marry Bright, that's for sure. We just have to deal with our parents first. W- we can bring you two, we'll introduce you to our family. Let's marry Mew. I can introduce you to the whole world that you are the love of my life.. Yeah let's do that" Gulf said crying. He is desperate.

"Are you crazy? We can go there with you two and what? Have them slap at our face that you two were fvcking engage and leave us helpless there? Do you think you can defy your family? Do you have what it takes to fight with them?" Mew looked at him in disbelief "Fix the issue with your family and let your family know about us first or have them cancel the engagement. Well I guess they know about us already, after all Kanawuts are powerful and they know everything and anything..." He sighed "Let's talk after that"

"but... but... You don't know how long or how hard it would be to do that. Mew please, I want you by my side. I love you so much. I won't break up with you. No! Never." Gulf said choking from his words.

Mew's just looking at him straight, suppressing the tears that is about to fall. "No Gulf, fix your issue with your family first then let's talk after that. If this life still permits for us to be together, then let's be it but for now, let us take a break" Mew removes his hands and went to his room leaving the crying Gulf there alone.

All he just did is to love but why is it so hard to just love and be with the person you love. Why is it hard for them to understand you. They should help you and fight along side with you, not to leave you in the battle field alone.

~~~~~
// I was busy last weekend so we have the update now 😂

I want to talk some sense to Mew here. Bruh, you should fight for your love! Not to abandon him! 😂😅🤦‍♀️

Lovelots ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
47.1K 3.3K 22
Gulf Kanawut has went on a date with almost 200 persons,but still he's single. An app called "Cupid matcher" is famous with its tagline "Helping you...
35.7K 2.5K 21
Mew Suppasit is a famous singer,with his handsome face,and angelic voice...He surely can steal any girls heart. Being the most positive and happy go...
13.3K 711 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...