A Second Chance Mate

By LizzieNivans

Scarlett's first mate cheats what will happen when she meets her second? will she take the chance? Finished b... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Announcement

Chapter 23

5.4K 140 7
By LizzieNivans

Scarlett p.o.v

A week later.

After a week of planning and of the pain of the flashbacks I've got my full meromy back and Ben and Becky have let me stay at their house but now am leaving to finally go home to my mate and pups. Ben has got me a fake passport so I can take a plane back since mine's is back at home. Their drop me off at the airport and waited with me unit I got on the plane I said thank you and goodbye to them they said their would visit soon.

I am sitting on my seat watching the clouds I haven't mind linked anyone I wanted to surprise them all. Savannah is so exticed to see her mate again I've been practicing with my ice powers so I've got some control on them. Soon enough the plane lands and I leave the airport then jump into a taxi Ben gave me money for it I take deep breaths as I get closer to the pack house.

Would they be happy to see me?
Would they be mad?
Would they even want to see me?
Has Blake moved on?
Will the pups even know who I am?

No Scarlett stop it. Soon enough the taxi arrived at the pack house I pay him and go up to the front door. I take other deep breath and slowly open the door Amy and the girls have their backs to me I can see Leo, Talia and Cole in their bouncie chairs( I think that's what their called). I listen to them talking.

Amy - i can't believe Scarlett is gone.

Bella - we don't know that the seach parties are still looking.

Abbie - we have checked the whole turf I miss her so much.

Amy - we all do Abbie.

Scarlett - and I've missed you guys too.

They all gasp as they turn around.

Amy, Abbie and Bella - oh my god Scarlett!! Your ok.

They rush to me and hug me tightly.

Scarlett - guys I can't breath.

Their let me go.

Amy - Blake's gonna freak out we all throught you were dead.

Scarlett - gezz thanks.

Bella - so where have you been?

I tell them everything.

Abbie - we are so sorry we should have kept looking.

Bella - we did keep looking for you and am sorry too.

Amy - me too.

Talia starts to fuss so I go over to her.

Scarlett - hey baby girl mummy is home.

She gives me a little smile so I give her a kiss on the forehead then I look to Leo who's reaching for me I take his little hand in mine and smile at him.

Amy - Blake's up in his office with your parents, Ryan and Connor do you want me to mind link him?

Scarlett - no i want to surprise them. Can i ask has Blake?

Amy - no Scarlett hes not moved on he's still loves you. He's been a mess since you went missing go to him please I can't bare seeing my brother like that.

Abbie - i will tell Tank and Dean to call off the search and explain whats going on to them.

I nod then head up to the office before knocking I listen.

Connor - we have found nothing going west, or east sorry Blake.

Blake - damm it.

Sara - you need sleep Blake you haven't slept for days either have you Ryan.

Ryan - am fine mum.

Silver - no you aren't son Bella needs you and the pack needs you Blake.

Ryan - i know but i can't give up on looking for Scar I promised to protect her.

Blake - we both did Ryan.

I knock on the door and hear Blake's voice say.

Blake - come in.

I open the door slowly then step in seeing all their faces.

Mum gasps in surprise then starts to cry.
Dad can't believe his eyes and keeps rubbing them.
Connors eyes have went so wide their may pop out of his head.
Ryan is speechless.
And Blake looks like hes seen a ghost. I better say something.

Scarlett - am home. I just want to say am so sorry for worrying you all and.......hmmmmmmm

While I was talking Blake jumped over his desk and smacked his lips onto mine. It felt so good kissing him again can't believe I had forgotten what he tasted like i can't help but tear up at that throught. However I suddenly let out a giggle his little beard is tickling me he pulls back.

Scarlett - sorry this was tickling me.

I cup his face feeling it his arms are wrapped round me like hes never letting me go again.

Blake - i throught i lost you again I looked everyway for you. Where have you been? What happened to you?.

Silver - Blake calm down and let me hug my daughter.

Blake stands to the side but keeps his arm around my waist my dad holds me.

Silver - i knew you were ok.

Scarlett - I will explain everything.

Sara - my turn.

Mum gentle moves dad and throws her arms around me kissing all over my face.

Scarlett - mum stop am ok.

Sara - my baby girl i will always worry for you no matter how old you are.

Connor - welcome back Scarlett

While still hugging mum I look to Connor who's leaving the room.

Scarlett - where are you going?

Connor - Amy wants me for some reason but I will be back to listen to what happened to you

Scarlett - ok.

I look over mum's shoulder to Ryan who's got his head in his hands I go past my mum and go over to him.

Scarlett - Ryan aren't you happy to see me?

Ryan - this is a dream it has to be It's all my fault I couldn't protect my baby sister I don't deserve to be happy.

Scarlett - Ryan am right here look at me your baby sister is here.

Ryan - no if i look you will disappear again.

Silver - Ryan she's right beside you son even Blake knows she's here.

Sara - Scarlett hes been like this for a few days now.

He starts to cry it hurts seeing him like this so I mind link Bella.

(Scarlett - Bella?

Bella - yeah Luna....sorry Scarlett.

Scarlett - why didn't you tell me about Ryan before I came up here?

Bella - i didn't know what to do or how to help him.

Scarlett - come here I will need your help.)

Within a few minutes she comes in the room and upon seeing Ryan she kneels infront of him.

Bella - baby look at me.

He looks up to her.

Ryan - Bella am a failed as a brother.

Bella sighs inhaling then exhaling  she places her hand on his.

Bella - Ryan you didn't fail anyone look who is sitting beside you please for me.

He turns his head to me at first he doesn't believe am there until I pinch his arm his eyes go wide.

Ryan - Scar your actually here.

Scarlett - yep. Am here

He wraps his arms around me in a huge bear hug.

Scarlett - Ryan you are crushing me.

Blake give out a protective growl so Ryan lets me go.

Ryan - really Blake am her brother.

Blake - sorry force of habit. Anyway Scarlett what happened to you.

I stand up and then go and learn on Blake's desk he comes up beside me while my parents sit on the couches next to Ryan who pulled Bella on his lap. I tell them what happened Blake gets a little angry that my ex mate found me but when i told him about Becky he calmed down. After a little while and a catch up with everyone and telling everyone what's happened they are happy to have me back. I found out that Tank and Abbie marked each other and Dean has actually got a second chance too with one of our female warriors Olivia he's a little worried but he's not letting this chance go by.

Am sitting in Blake's desk with Blake inbetween my legs which are wrapped around him.

Scarlett - babe I like this little beard on you but I like a little clean shave and you stink.

Blake - cheeky and I stink because about an hour before you came back i had just came back from a 3 day search.

Scarlett - am sorry for making you all worry.

Blake - hey I would look forever to find you.

He gives me a quick kiss.

Scarlett - but you still stink so go shower.

Blake rolls his eyes.

Blake - not before I do something.

Scarlett - what's that?

Blake - i wanted to do this in a different way but after you went missing I throught i would never see you again and after hearing that you lost your meromy... but I knew you would come back somehow. But now you are home and back in my arms i don't want to even lose you or our babies again I love you Scarlett so with that being said.

He steps back from me then takes my hand and for down on one knee he then goes into his pocket and pulls something out then I see a beautiful sapphire ring I gasp.

Blake - Scarlett Rose Blood will you marry me?

Scarlett - YES GOD A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!

Blake slips the ring onto my finger then I leap into his arms and deeply kiss him when I pull back however.

Scarlett - you still stink.

Blake - come shower with me then.

We walk hand in hand and take a shower together and have sex in both the shower and the bedroom before checking on the twins then going to bed happily engaged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.2K 19
COMPLETEDβœ”[very short chapters] name: Bella viola Eleonora Greco age: 17 lives in: Italy β—ˆ story β—ˆ Mafia boss, mate and the most feared of them all...
476K 13.7K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
10.1K 611 55
After losing his Rosie, Leo goes off to travel away from his families territory. At first, everything seems to be fine that is until he steps into a...
224K 6.5K 47
An alpha male wants his power. He wants control and he wants his Luna to fall in line just like the rest of his pack. Jenifer isn't about to fall in...